Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

Johnathan just cracked a small grin at her response. He had pegged her as a typical hoity toity spoiled brat of a princess, but she seemed quite feisty. Her also liked her taste in literature. He figured most nobles like her, would find such books below them. Star was certainly........intruiging. Just as he shattered most peoples assumptions of what all pirates were like, she was doing the same to his view of rich, noble girls like her. That was the kind of woman he wanted. He did not like the kind of women that threw themselves at his feet due to his good looks. He actually preferred feisty women. Women that could actually challenge him.

She glanced up for a moment at him, seeing his smile. She went abck to reading, windering what he was so happy about. She didn't think he would like having her aboard his ship her trying to fight him in everything it seemed. She soon forgot about her previous thoughts, getting wrapped up in the book again. She wasn't like most noble girls. She had always liked these kinds of books, as well as being outside and spending time with normal people. She definatly broke the sterotype, but then again this pirate seemed to do the same thing. She eventually sighed and sat the book down next to her, bring her knees to her chest and hugging them there. If it wasn't for her long skirt he would have been able to see her undergarmets. "So, what's your name. I figure I should know considering I'm going to be here forever." She said, trying to be a smartass. She didn't plan on staying here too long.

"It's Johnathan Sky. Now, I would like to know the name of the first woman to speak to me with such a fiery tongue." Johnatahn replied, laughing lightly. Even in the face of what she was dealing with, she was still very defiant. Perhaps it just hadn't hit her what he fate would be from now, perhaps she didn't care. Either way, Johnathan welcomed her defiance as a welcome change of pace. He was curious to see how long she could stay this.....fiery.

SHe couldn't help but smirk as he said his name, their names were fairly simular and she actually laughed a bit as he said she had a firey tongue. "I am Miss Star Alexander, Princess of Armania." She said, anouncing her whole title, but in such a way it sounded as if she was being sarcastic the whole time. She picked up the book again and began to read, though stopped after a moment and began thinking of how she was going to get off this boat and get back home. She didn't know if she would even be able to, but she wasn't going to show weakness infront of this man, at least not now. She went back to reading, quite intrigued by the book.

((How do you think the inevitable naughtyness between the sheets shall take place? Due to going the romance route, I'm thinking full on rape is out. Perhaps he seduces, or perhaps she comes to realize, despite the less than ideal circumstances, he's giving her the freedom she wanted and she thanks him by doing the deed. Or, perhaps, she's lusted after him for years, due to the various tales about him and with him being so handsome in person, she inevitably can't keep her panties on.))

"Do you not get to read much? As interesting as that book may be, you seem to be concentrating on it like a kid that's never even seen a book before." Johnathan asked, propping his feet up on his desk as he leaned back and looked at her. He took a moment to look her over. She was really quite stunning. Even though the corset probably made things look........bigger than they really were, he had no doubt her body was amazing in it's own right.

((Hmm... I was thinking I like the second one the best, with the whole he's giving her freedom thing. It sounds pretty entertaining.))

She looked up from the book looking over at him. "No, I get to read all the time, In fact that is just about the only thing I do at my home." She said, and that was true. Not being able to do much of anything left her with a lot of time on her hands. She looked back to the book for a moment then back at him. "I just don't know if I want to look at you." She said then looked down at the ground. She meant that to be a rude comment, but she wasn't sure if that was how it came out. In real life he was much more handsome than the stories led one to believe.

"Well, it's your choice. Read the book, or stare at me. Reading will likely entertain you more." Johnathan replied, smiling lightly. He was confident, but he hated all these rumors going around about him. If they were true, he was fine with them, but he hated the ones that were just exaggerations. Even the ones that were about how he "looked like a god" that women liked to spread around. He was certainly not a fan of gossip and rumors, whether they were about him or not.

By his reply she was sure it didnt come out as an insult like she hoped. She just looked back down at the book and began reading... well she wasn't really reading but she was thinking. And she was thinking about those stories and wondering how much of them were true and how much were rumor. A lot of the stories you could tell were fake, like he was the son of Zues. Unless his dad's name was Zues by coincidence or something like that. She sighed and went back to reading.

"You know, you're making it blantantly obvious that you're curious about something. Whatever it is, you may as well ask about it. Don't have anything that's too personal about me to speak about." Johnathan casually mentioned. He had a fairly good idea she was probably curious about him, or perhaps about his life style or some such. After all, a princess like her that had been sheltered her whole life by an over protective father........it was only natural for them to be curious about the outside world, regardless of circumstances.

Star glanced up at him as he spoke, a bit surprised that he had noticed. The only way he could have done that was... Wait, he been sitting there staring at her? She asked herself but the shrugged it off. She pushed the book to her chest, wedging it between her legs and her chest without harming it. "I was wondering how much of those stories are true and hw much of them were fake." She said, hugging her knees now, not even touching the book. She just sat there on the floor, staring at him now, almost like a child would for story time. She really was curious as to the truth. She was even thinking about a specfic story just in case he needed an example.

"Well, a good deal are just exagerrated rumors told by drunks around a table in a bar. But, there are true ones. It'd be easiest for you to mention some that you're curious about and I could tell you how much truth there is to it." Johnathan replied, sitting up in his chair and putting his feet back down, turning his chair to face her now while he waited to see if she did have any questions about the various tales concerning his exploits.

"Well when I was little my father told me this one and it said that while out at sea one day you were attacked by a group of pirates who didn't know who you were. There were only fifty of them and the story says you ruthlessly killed them all by yourself with one arm. It said your left arm was bitten off by a shark but considering you still have it at the moment that wouldbe a lie." She said, still looking at him. She really wanted to know if he could do that, if so she would just fear him even more, but if not... Well she already feared him quite a bit, killing his own crew member for slapping her and scratching her. He was a bit ruthless.

"Well........that's not fully true. It was only 25 men and while my arm was obviously not bit off, it was tied behind my back, against my will. Also, they knew who I was. One of their female..........crew members escaped their ship one day and floated across this ships path a few days later. I offered her asylum until we got to port, the other pirates tracked her down, they didn't take no for an answer..........and that's how it happened." Johnathan explained, not minding in the least. He wasn't bragging or anything. He just didn't mind correcting these various rumors about him.

Star listened as he corrected the story. It was still amazing even if it wasn't as good as the origional. She nodded once he was finished. That gave her the idea that if they were like that story then they're only about half true. "Why'd you pause between female and crew member?" She asked, thinking she wasn't really a crew member at all. It wasn't too often that a ship had a female crew member, and even less often that they tried to escape and the crew tracked her down. Star wondered if she was really a prostitute or a captive of some sort.

"She entertained the crew...........If that doesn't clear it up enough, she was a sex slave." Johnathan replied.

"But, before you even ask if that's what you are, no.........at least, not yet. When I find out what use you best serve, that's when you'll find out your new role." he quickly added. There were various things he could use for. He could use her as a hostage to get money from her father. He could make her this ships "entertainment" or he could sell her off to a whorehouse for a few gold coins. He hadn't yet decided.

Star knew what he was talking about when he said she 'entertained' the crew. She didn't blame the girl at all for jumping overboard to get away from a job like that. As he said she wasn't a sex slave... yet She looked at him, a combination of shocked and angry on her face. He was either going to whore her out to the ship or sell off someplace if she was worthless? She looked off to the side, down at the floor. "Bastard..." She mumbled quite angry. Just when she thought they were actually getting along he had to go and ruin it. She was angry again now, and this time it would take quite a bit to get her out of this state.

"Seeing as how you've done little more than pop off and try and piss me off, I'm really not sure what I want to do with you. The thought of tossing you overboard is just as appealing as letting you live at this point." Johnathan replied. Frankly, he didn't care if they were getting along or not. If she hated him, fine, that was to be expected. If she started to like him, woopty, he didn't really care. At this point, she was still just the prissy princess with a fiery tongue that he had kidnapped from her home.

Star no longer looked at him, she ust stared at the floor. She didn't think crying would do any good so she tried not to do that. The thought that he just took her to kill her was quite frightening though. She burried her face in her knees which were still pulled tightly to her chest, as she felt her eyes start to water. She didn't want him to see her cry but that was bound to happen considering he would let her leave and it was highly unlikely that he was going to leave the room. She was now frightened as the reality of the situation hit her and she didn't know what to do.

Johnathan just sighed to himself, leaning back in his chair once more. He didn't hate crying women. It just...........made him uncomfortable. It didn't matter how old they were. He was as uncomfortable with crying women as he was with little children. He scratched his head as he tried to think of something to say to keep the tears from coming, but nothing really came to mind. He wasn't really the smoothest talker, and did just say something really mean and cruel to her. He constantly opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He continued vainly trying to come up with some way to comfort her. He knew saying he'd let her go would work, but that was out of the question.

After a bit of akward silence from Johnathan, Star couldn't hold back her tears any longer. She began to sob, but she still tried to hold it back, so every once in a while little hiccups would come from her as the tears streamed down her face. Shereally didn't know what to do about this. She could aviod him selling her to a whorehouse by just jumping overboard. That would keep him from killing her, maybe if she did it soon enough she would be able to make it back to shore, that would be quite nice, but highly unlikely. So as she thought she just sat there, sobbing which eventually turned to crying. The book fell from her lap, landing next to her on the floor. She didn't even care if it got damaged at the moment, if she was going to die it might as well be sooner than later.

Johnathan tried to ignore her, but it was quite hard to.

".........I won't turn you into a whore or slave........." he found himself telling her. He had no clue where that even came from. He wasn't even thinking it at the time, yet, it just popped up out of thin air. Being so surprised at it, he quickly turned his chair, facing away from her and making look as if he was concentrating on his maps again, which was just a big farce.

Star looked up at him as he spoke. She didn't know what to say to that. So that just meant he would either keep her in his room forever or kill her. Great. She just stared at him until he turned to look at him maps agian. As he looked away she burried her face back in her knees. She was still crying because she would never see her father again and while that was fine in some ways she knew she would miss him. She wiped off her face and looked back up at him, even if he wasn't looking at her. "W-well since that leaves killing me and keeping me here forever, if you intend to kill me can you just hurry up and do it so I wont have to sit here and think about it for a while?" She asked. Her voice was quite shaky and still full of sobs. It was obvious that she didn't really want to die, but if it was going to happen she wanted it to happen quickly.

"I'm not going to kill you. I won't do so unless you force me to." Johnathan replied, glancing over at her, but soon looking away again. He could easily sense the akward tension in the air. It was certainly making him fidgety and uncomfortable. Being in charge all the time, he was actually tempted to command her to stop crying, but knew better than to that, as that would likely just make matters worse.

"W-well I'm j-just going to be here... forever..." She said, thinking about what she said. Forever being until she died. She didn't think she would do anything to make him kill her, unless she tried to kill him. Which she might try if forever got to be too much for her. She burried her face in her arms this time, not having anything else to say. She didn't want to cry anymroe but she couldn't help it, despite the freedom she now had it wasn't so much freedom that she could actually do anything with becasue as of right now she couldn't even leave the room.

"Not neccesarily. If you can actually behave well enough and stay out of trouble...........I.........may be inclined to make you.......I guess you could say, an honorary member of the crew. You'd be free to go as you please, but you have to remember, being on a member of any crew, pirate or otherwise, is a commitment you can't walk away from. Not to mention, if you went away and never came back, you'd still be seen as a pirate by the authorities and arrested on sight." Johnathan explained. Well, his plans for her sure changed. Perhaps he was just trying to make her happy, or perhaps her fiery tongue and her ability to stand up to him impressed him enough. Regardless, he wasn't lieing about what he just said and fully meant all of it.

Back
Top Bottom