Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help with Request Threads.

Sekah

Star
Since this site only allows two threads in Male Requests, I've combined all my prompts into one thread, but it's - completely and utterly overwhelming. I'm well aware, I'm just not sure how to go about slimming it down without removing information I think interested partners would find convenient to have in one place, and I'm honestly not sure what I can do to make it more appealing. I've hated my request thread/s and been pretty much perpetually in despair about them for a while. I'd especially be interested in your response if you might have considered me as a partner at one point and been turned away.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you.

Warning: The threads have NSFW imagery in them.

Maybe make a dedicated thread in Journals, Apologies, and Absence section and put your character bios there and create one link from that thread to your Request threads to slim it out. I'm planning mine out and I saw that a few people have links to Journals with more information.

Code:
[JUSTIFY][ACCORDION=500|bcenter]{slide=[B][CENTER][SIZE=4]Plot Ideas[/SIZE][CENTER][/B]}

[center][B]Condense Some Things Here[/B]

Azarath Metrinon Sythnoth!!

[/center][/ACCORDION][/JUSTIFY]]

Plot Ideas

Condense Some Things Here

How about putting your graph here or some of the listings under the tabs for a cleaner look? Or you can put that chart in the Journal as well with your characters. If someone is interested then they will take the time to get the link and get more information. I know that I did for a few people already. Hope this helps!

Maybe make a dedicated thread in Journals, Apologies, and Absence section and put your character bios there and create one link from that thread to your Request threads to slim it out. I'm planning mine out and I saw that a few people have links to Journals with more information.

Code:
[JUSTIFY][ACCORDION=500|bcenter]{slide=[B][CENTER][SIZE=4]Plot Ideas[/SIZE][CENTER][/B]}

[center][B]Condense Some Things Here[/B]

Azarath Metrinon Sythnoth!!

[/center][/ACCORDION][/JUSTIFY]]

Plot Ideas

Condense Some Things Here

How about putting your graph here or some of the listings under the tabs for a cleaner look? Or you can put that chart in the Journal as well with your characters. If someone is interested then they will take the time to get the link and get more information. I know that I did for a few people already. Hope this helps!

It definitely does help, I didn't know you could add accordions to this website! I am thinking of putting all my characters in a journal, but I'm kind of on the fence about it, since many people are motivated more by face claims than by story I've noticed. I don't know. But you're right, I could definitely clean that up. Let me see what I can do!

It definitely does help, I didn't know you could add accordions to this website! I am thinking of putting all my characters in a journal, but I'm kind of on the fence about it, since many people are motivated more by face claims than by story I've noticed. I don't know. But you're right, I could definitely clean that up. Let me see what I can do!

BBcode List
Design Team Templates

Just some resources if you're interested in learning more about bbcode ^^

Alright, I made a ton of changes - how's this? And is my signature alright?

Back
Top Bottom