Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Worry, I Hear Shirtlessness Is in This Year: Sekah's Characters, Kinks, Limits [NSFW]

Sekah

Star
You_would_love_me_because_I_should_have_strangled_you_And_because_of_my_infamy%3B_And_I_should_love_you_the_more_because_I_mangled_you_And_because_you_were_no_longer_beautiful_To_anyone_but_me._%281%29.png

1. Skim it for what interests you, I hope I've made it easy to skim.
  2. Here's my f-list - feel free to just peruse that and immediately send me a game idea, I won't mind!
  3. Pitch it to me, I'm easy!
PBBXotf.png

WHAT I NEED
WHAT I NEED

I have a lot of threads that are either consensual or in which I'm the dom right now, so I'm looking for something as a non-con sub, because that's my favorite thing to write and I'm hungry. ;) Searching for non-con dominant characters, men, women, trans, cis, genderqueer, doesn't matter, to rough up a range of male OCs. Must be willing to do multi-paragraph posts for most posts—not a requirement for every single post, but writing more is something I'll expect! I'm willing to do anything from a one-shot to an epic universe spanning a bunch of different threads.
ABOUT THE PLAYER

ABOUT THE PLAYER

Name's Sekah (people call me Sekah in RL too)! I'm a graduate student and a transgender guy. I love stories, that's all I have to say about that. I wanted to be an author originally, but realized being a penniless writer was not going to be a lucrative stage of my life, and anyway I'm a long way from ever considering myself good enough to submit to a publisher. I'm disabled, I'm bisexual, and it's actually surprising that I'm telling you all this, because for a long time I wasn't upfront about those parts of my identity. I'm a nerd. I need to get shoved in a locker.

I have never finished a video game, interesting fact about me. I own a lot of gaming devices and have never so much as completed a pokemon. There are games I've played since I was seven I haven't ever finished. Oh yeah and I'm new-ish to roleplaying, a few years since my first-ever roleplay. It's so crazy. You're all crazy.

View: https://youtu.be/5e7844P77Is

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

In a WriterIn a Roleplay

—Friendliness is key! It's a lot easier to write with someone kind. It's true for you, why wouldn't it be true for me?
Gender does not matter to me, and as long as you're above 18, neither does age.
—The first step to any roleplay is to have fun—so let's have some!
—I'm not exclusive with who I agree to write with. You don't have to be Dostoevsky or Nabokov to write with me!
—That said, if you're a writer who becomes fixated on or excessively jealous of other writers, or feels possessive of your partners, I'd prefer not to write with you. If I see that behavior, I will drop your thread without notice.

—I ONLY DO forum roleplays, Blue Moon PMs or off-site google docs rps. End of story. I'm sorry, I just have trouble writing on ims, etc.
—Mutual plotting is important. I don't want to come up with all of the ideas. I also don't want you to come up with them, either! Let's build a world together.
—Flexible posting schedules. I tend to post a lot for a while and then post less for a time.
—Rich world-building is my jam, it really is.

THEMES, SETTINGS, CHARACTER TYPES YOU ESPECIALLY LIKE?
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WRITE, ANYWAY
Oh my God, I can't even tell you. I LOVE history, the more obscure the better. Please, partner, write me something historical. I'm a huge history buff. Some of my favorite cultures include the Byzantine Empire, the Seljuk Sultanate, Ancient Persia, Qing Dynasty China, the Wagadou Empire, Renaissance or Medieval Europe, the Mexica Empire (Aztecs), the Iroquois Confederacy, the Islamic Empire, but really, I love history so much I will probably be fine no matter where you set it, so long as it's not modern.

For character tropes, I would absolutely love to have one character, at least one, who's a big guy, with some kind of honor, but not complete or faultless. If he's a fighter-for-hire or a mercenary, I'll be especially pleased. Other character types I like include the classic Robin Hood trickster-with-morals, particularly if they're running away from a dark past, and at least one despotic lord/sultan/shogun/godking/guy in power.​

Thank you for asking, everything. Absolutely everything. You name it, I've written it.

Genders I'll write against: most everything fantastical and real, but I will not write my character as a woman paired with a cis man character.

My nonbinary and male characters will write with a man happily. I will write my ladies with literally every other gender, including trans men. But I won't write a cis F/M story as the F. I also will not write with fetish genders, so I won't write with a futa.

I will, however, happily write with a trans woman, or a character who is intersex, or an alien who doesn't have human genitalia, or a demon who changes their genitalia to suit their moods, all of which can be pretty much identical in body to a futanari, as long as they don't fetishize being trans. Everything other than that? Bring it on, I'm ready.

Genres I Love: Historical, historical fantasy, sci fi, superheroes, modern fantasy, high fantasy, crime drama, master/slave, folklore, dystopian future, cyberpunk, steampunk, military, political, horror, psychological thriller, western, prostitution

Genres I'm Not As Fond of: Supernatural (though I still write it a fair bit - as you can tell from my character blurbs), buddy cop/police procedural, noir, mystery, espionage (don't think RP lends itself to espionage as a genre), celebrity fiction/lives of the rich and famous, slice of life (there better be solid relationship drama or an exceptionally engaging character if all we're writing are the mundanities of day-to-day living and paying taxes!), high school - college - or boarding school setting (all I can say about any of those schooling experiences, having had all three, is I'm glad they're over with)

Multi-Character Threads: I love them! I actually work best in multi-character threads, and am very competent in them. Bring 'em on! I don't usually need you to play multiple characters, either. I have happily fulfilled many a partner's harem fantasy.

—Read below for the rest, and I hope this helps people know whether they want to read on!

—And for everything else, there's Mastercard.​

KINKS & LIMITS

THE NEVERENDING STORY: STORY AND PAIRING ELEMENTS
ABSO-FUCKIN'-LUTELY: SEX ACTS I LOVE
LGBTQIA+/queer characters, any end of the sexuality and gender spectrum, really. M/M, F/F, bi poly pairings, trans characters, hit me up hit me up.

LGBTQIA+/queer relationships, and please do inquire about my lady characters if you'd like to play as wlw (women loving women), I just don't market them as much because I'm a little more hesitant about M/F games as the F.

—Happy to do M/F games as the M, though! And MMF, and MMMF, and MMMMMF - I can be your harem baby! I can take away your pain (or give it, if you prefer).

poly relationships, many open relationships or relationships where more than two people are dating or fucking each other, because I firmly believe every good love triangle should end in a threesome.

relationship and character development, smut games, non-smut games, whether my characters are naked or not they will be changing, reacting, having rich, complex psychological inner worlds. I want our characters to end games a thousand miles from where they started, even if most of those thousand miles were spent in bed

guilt - guilt is the most important emotion I like to add into a story. If you can write me a character, a character who's doing awful things, but who has lines - maybe not normal ones, maybe not healthy ones, maybe not ones that would hold up in a court of law, but he has morals and he or she or they cross them - that will go a thousand miles for me. When a character wrestles with guilt, either mine or my partner's, it's one of the richest and most rewarding things in the world

affection and/or understanding - especially among characters who have given each other every reason to hate each other. Someone who's at your throat, but knows you better than anyone else - that would be my ideal romance

complex, believable worldbuilding - I can't say enough about a world that's well-thought-out. It really does so much for me when the character or the world make internal sense. Show me something that I can believe but have never seen before and I'll love you for a thousand years

inherently unequal relationships - I'm not interested in easy or especially trite romance, usually, especially fluffy romance. I've had and have plenty in my day-to-day life. I want complexity, conflict that doesn't feel contrived, reasons why they don't see eye-to-eye and why there's a battle that they're fighting in their hearts and in the bedrooms that can be an equal fight for recognition, power, or dominance, or is just lopsidedly unequal - that will make me happy

forgiving blows - that is to say, pulling one's punches, soothing a person you're hurting, empathizing with someone whose life you're destroying. When brutalizing someone, recognizing at least part of the extent of what you're doing. That with guilt is my perfect character to play against. I don't mean that your character should stop hurting them—I'm not particularly interested in playing good guy + good guy. Bad people can feel guilt. Bad people can feel bad about hurting someone. That doesn't make them good people, and your character doesn't need to repent or be a hero. In fact, I'd prefer they not be

betrayals - setting someone up to fall is excellent. There's a lot of ways to betray someone and breach their trust and I'd love to explore them all

blackmail is a big fave

kidnapping is amazing

slavery is a huge favorite

servitude is great fun

fearing for their life/life and death situations

Clichés I enjoy:
Political power games. Several people in love with one person. Blood pacts. Guilds. Thieves. Piracy. Street gangs. Mass hysteria.

—Just about any normal sex act is fine with me, anal, oral, vaginal, rimming, fisting, cunnilingus, fingering, handjobs, intercrural - and more! Special note for cunnilingus: I love it and will write it for hours.

—Some very abnormal sex acts are also good with me, like wound fucking, punching, and some cannibalism/vore

non-consensual, particularly if it's done realistically and respectfully. I prefer being the victim, but I do have some characters who can be the aggressor, too—inquire about them if you're interested!

—I have a massive size kink that can run with any combination of genders, though a large, burly man with a slimmer, smaller man or woman (trans or cis), genderqueer or intersex person, just a small character, often makes me the happiest

humiliation (submissive behaviors like boot-licking, lowering one's eyes, kneeling for master, abasement in general) (MC exhibiting these behaviors, particularly, but also demanding them)

inability to communicate, either through mutilation, sorcery, or a simple language difference

breeding/pregnancy/impregnation/lactation, for men and women, and enby parents - that's right, mpreg is fine with me!

Dominant/submissive, consensual or non-consensual—both maledom AND always up for a good femdom. Intelligent, powerful women are my absolute favorites for femdom—give me your regnant queens (queens reigning without a king), your empresses.

december/may relationships. Underage characters that follow the rules of Blue Moon (they're 15+) are okay with me!

forced het, or a queer character who's not interested in women being made to sexually serve one

incest in all its forms

torture is never an issue

stark, often brutal realism is generally my go-to writing style

beastiality is just fine with me

sentient non-human creatures are great too! Xenophilia is a kink I have, and can be really fun world-building!

stockholm's syndrome is great

lima syndrome is an all-time fav

mutilation/hobbling/breaking bones/significant damage

spanking, whipping, paddling, some kind of beating with hands, belts, crops, whatever moves you (MC giving or recieving)

erotic-asphyxiation(giving or recieving)

rough sex

—really any kind of bondage

male chastity - less enthused about female

sounding

petplay

CBT and clit torture

post-orgasm torture and overgasm

pegging or using sex toys on a man - but not on a woman sub, unless the dom is a trans man or enby masc AFAB. With F/F, I prefer the tools God gave us - tongue, lips, fingers, teeth,nails . . . Pegging in F/F always makes me want to just yell GET THAT COCK OUT OF HERE, and slap it away. I didn't come to F/F to see a man's cock. (Trans girls are of course excluded from this moratorium, girls' cocks are welcome and beloved. <3)

clamps and other such pinchy things. Nipples, clits, balls, thighs. Pinch 'em.

electrostim - please, make them jump and writhe. Big note for this, LOVE estim.

golden showers - good with me.

Douching/cleaning scenes - good with me. I actually like writing enemas, not generally in insane detail, but actually sometimes even enemas as sex acts. I like realism in sex, and people who do anal have to clean. It actually makes me more comfortable writing a scene if we at least mention when and where they cleaned and stretched. It's actually really hot to me, especially in non-con (the humiliation of having to prepare yourself for the abuser). I like it better than the magical self-lubing, self-cleaning holes, though I always follow my partners' cues and if they don't seem to want to use realism, then I don't. I'm a very go-with-the-flow writer. But if you like to, I'll write it with you, if you don't, we don't have to! I'm just mentioning it, because if you like to, or are okay with the mentions of it, it does make me happier.

eating cum and cumming on food/meals - I love this trope! I don't usually like when it's like a milkshake's worth of cum as much, but the idea of making someone eat after starving them and you left them a present to make the meal bitter - it appeals, certainly.

vibrators, especially on clits and prostates.

figging and chili peppers and other related punishments. Shove that ginger in his ass and make him jump and wriggle. Good boy. Rub that hot sauce on the head of his cock with the finest brush so every millimeter and fold is coated with it. Make him cry.

—speaking of, crying and being overwhelmed. Especially boys. I'm just here to break men's hearts and make them cry.

non-consensual body modifications - piercing, branding, tattoos, whatever.

Dog bowls. Dog food. Dog ears. Dog tail. Kemonomimi or plug, always works in my mind. Bind their hands in paw cuffs and put 'em in a humbler and tell 'em they can only bark when they speak to you. (I already said petplay but wanted to illustrate further.)

Champagne in a dog bowl. Major me gusta. I know I just said it, I'm saying it again, because it's really important.

Service play. Clean up time, bitch. Be a good waifu and scrub your blood off the floor. Mop's in the closet.

Food play, especially with Karim.

Nantaimori or Nyotaimori, also known as eating food off of someone, a type of forniphilia I can...so get behind. :)

chasing, running, take-downs.

knotting and inhuman cocks, because hey, monster fucking's a party.

PAIN. 'nough said.
LET'S NOT AND SAY WE DID
sweet, uncomplicated fluff that's not hard fought for or hard won, because I find the tensions, conflicts, and friction points between two characters the best part to write

characters without flaws

Playing an F character for a cis M character. This actually isn't hard and fast, I do have ladies who are bi and with the right male character I'll toss a girl atcha. But it's in my off's because I only write my girlies in M/F with writers of male characters I already know, so I'm afraid M/F searchers checking my Ons and Offs, a PM from a stranger probably won't knab me, and I'm sorry for that. Happy to do M/F as the M, and I'm a little more selective with it but I regularly take on F/F games, too! Really feel free to hit me up with those.

all cultures in the story based on Western Europe, or more specifically, a Western Europe with minority religions and peoples magically erased

race play; I'm happy to write stories of characters battling racism or wrestling with its impact on their lives, but it's not a kink for me in the slightest.

forced feminization, because being feminine just doesn't strike me as humiliating!

futanari/futa—I love characters who are trans girls! I don't love the particular anime fetish.

cuckolding isn't a kink for me. I'm okay with cheating plots, but if your character is cheating on mine with half the universe, it's not interesting to me unless it's poly.

constant references to a character's cock being small or unimpressive, or other insinuations that they're not giving her pleasure, unless warranted (he really does have a small dick) or it fits a particular scene.

Mentioning the cervix at all - if you've mentioned it, you've already lost.

—Men and men's cocks and men's cock-shaped things in F/F scenarios, including dick-shaped dildos and stuff. All women know vibrators shaped for the vagina feel better than any dick-shaped dildo ever will. (Trans ladies are obviously excused from this moratorium, you're beautiful <3)

Other than that, I'm hard to squick.

Clichés I DO NOT enjoy: OOC conceptions that Rape Is Love. If your rapist character thinks he loves his victim, that's quite fine. If the writer thinks the rape is a loving act, please no, not under any circumstances. Even claiming it's dub-con (dubious consent), I'd prefer not to see it. Magical Healing Cock, because trauma is real and should be realistically explored. Soulmates, just because I've always found it unrealistic. Some romance clichés, like true love and falling in love at first sight. (Falling in lust at first sight is very welcome.)​

Last edited:
TAIGA HISOKA

a64A0Cz.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Taiga has an addictive personality that he turns to drinking, gambling, and sometimes opium. He’s shrewd; a good businessman, you might call him. Arrogant as fuck, you might also call him. Both are equally true. Whether he has a right to be arrogant remains to be seen, though he is by all rights an intellectual. He is not a milquetoast; anyone who buys into the idea of him as a fop has never seen his cunning, never been on the wrong end of his ambition. He's not a bully—it's too sophisticated. He is not in a habit of making enemies, either. He knows the value of friendly thoughts.

Sexual & Romantic Orientations.

Bisexual, but listing far to the side of androsexual. Masculine bodies entice him particularly. He is attracted to women, and others on every end of the gender spectrum, but his attractions are a bit less immediate. Switch.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HISTORY. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT BE LIKE

Abilities: Familiarity with weapons and machines. He could tell you a gun’s make and model by hearing it fire. Give him a gun or a bomb and he can take it apart or put it back together, no exceptions

Name: Hisoka Taiga. For Western speakers, Taiga Hisoka.

In Kanji: 密化太雅
密化—Hisoka. 密—Secret. 化—the making of. Play on 密か, which means secretly.

太雅—Taiga. Japanese given name, primarily masculine. 太—big around, plump, thick. 雅—elegant, graceful, gracious, refined.

Hometown: Kiso-cho (木曽町), Nagano Prefecture, Japan

Native Language: Nagano-ben, a Tokai-Tosen dialect of Japanese.

Other Languages Spoken: Fluent in English. Intermediate-advanced in Mandarin Chinese. Proficient in Spanish.

• How I Became Who I Am •

Taiga was born into a rural, middle-class Japanese family. His parents are Kazuo and Shouko Hisoka. He has four elder brothers (Kenta, Daiki, Shotaro, and Makoto), all grown. Each has wives and families and white collar jobs, the youngest, Makoto, still a salaryman. Taiga was invited to his wedding, but he declined. Taiga often says if he had their lives he would kill himself.

By the age of sixteen he was dabbling in serious gambling. He remembers many scenes from that life with a great deal of fondness. He remembers how his life seemed so linear then, a straight path to the top.

She was glaring at him from across the table, fingers itching at the cards's edge. He found something perversely erotic about the light in her hazel eyes as they gleamed with fear. He was at home in this, more than he'd ever felt before: the tobacco smoke and alcohol burn of nighttime, the cards laid down under a bare bulb, coy women and secret smiles, the ever rising stakes. She was something different.

He put down his cards and smiled, too late to pay for his tell.

But it was not the straight path he imagined as a teen. Thinking he was being recruited as a card shark for a gambling ring, on the day that was to be his debut, he was instead enslaved by a prostitution ring.

That’s when he met him.

Cortez was a demon in human form, and like his namesake he upset the balance of power in Taiga’s conquered mind. He humbled the young man and taught him lessons everyone should learn, and lessons no one should teach.

Taiga wanted out. The life he was living was a prison. He took action, and the action he took was ending Cortez's life. Now the young mafioso has taken control of his husband's mafia, though at the tender age of twenty-five his position is hardly secure.

He has many more backstories - trust me on that.

FACE CLAIMS

YOUNG TAIGA/SECOND FACE CLAIM
Choi Minki / Ren

tumblr_mt0lg426981si13h1o1_500.gif

Tumblr_m8obp3VfCz1rs20jro2_500.gif

0b61e114a77d2feaf5ec05805002a471.jpg

2dcf58676498d58cd37b7306711cc1cb.jpg

tumblr_nhbsqdUTYp1s8clfso3_r2_500.gif

ren-nuest-31757955-500-370.png

Tumblr_03e444906497d84857174823be451457_03f9c2b3_500.gif

f287297157cf38980e469eff1f8bf975999e22e7_hq.jpg

Taiga... sit down, shut up, and open your mouth for this gag.
There's a good boy.

OLDER TAIGA/FIRST FACE CLAIM
Zhao Lei

lL1liDc.jpg

maecQ2G.jpg

Ezgif.com-optimize_%281%29.gif

Taigawithwinegif.gif

tumblr_mxljimG2p81rsst3uo3_1280.jpg

ExukG.jpg

STqJ6Rv.png

3Zf6t1L.png

Pictured: Taiga's tattoo, received non-consensually, which reads
lil sissy bitch

q8Kpz3h.jpg

xZd7MPB.jpg

But he looks like a fucking dork twink when he smiles,
which he does rarely, and don't forget it.

Last edited:
CROW MASAYOSHI

Xcm0KKa.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Crow is a surly mess of PTSD, major depression, and pathological self-sacrifice. He loves Hana Masayoshi above all things, unless he has his daughter/niece Mari in the story.

Homoromantic grey asexual, he'll fall in love with men but sex for him is all about what the other person wants, not about his own attraction. Despite being gay, he's fucked more pussy than anyone else on this list. Sub.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HISTORY. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT BE LIKE

HIS EARLY HISTORY IS BANNED ON THIS SITE.

His father returned for the child he'd forced his mother to bear.

He idolized his father. They travelled the world aimlessly looking for amusement. Crow's father had no goals in life and led a rather dissolute lifestyle. He groomed his young son partially out of his own narcissism, and partially because of the vague sense that Crow would one day be useful to him. Crow never knew that: loved his father in a burning, consuming, obsessive way that never eased, cherishing the gifts his father bestowed on him and soaking up all his father’s worst ideas like a sponge.

Yoshitsune believed one day the young fae would be useful to him. It was not to be. Yoshitsune's crimes caught up with him. Ambushed by hunters in China, Crow was able to escape, now a youngster on the cusp of manhood. His father was not so lucky.

He watched in his hiding place, hugging his sister, as they killed his father. Overcome by grief and rage, he grew older.

Many years of wandering brought him to Brazil, then the US, in the height of the Exclusion era for Asian Americans. When World War II started, amid the chilling anger at people of Japanese ancestry, he along with every other Japanese-American from South and North America was corralled into a desert camp, where he sojourned, humiliated and angry. It was a struggle not to die of iron exposure (an anti-iron magical ring helped in that respect), but he was able to work something out with the guards and the other interned American citizens. He checked yes/yes on the loyalty questionnaire, a questionnaire that made him boil with rage when he saw it, and was automatically drafted. Unlike most Japanese-Americans faced with that condescending piece of paper, he didn’t join the 442nd. He was part of a special group of supernatural soldiers who fought on behalf of England and its allies in World War II. Though dyslexic, and unable to read in any of the many languages he spoke, he conducted many missions saving as many from the Nazi genocide of the Holocaust as he could. He was once called a moral man in an immoral world, but he thinks that's horseshit. He killed plenty of American and Russian soldiers who thought they had a right to women's bodies.

When the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, amid the chilling post-war residual hatred of the Japanese in which a large chunk of Americans responded on a survey about the atomic bombs that they were sorry the Japanese had surrendered so quickly, before more bombs could be dropped, he hung up his uniform with a vow never to fight in another war again. He eventually went back to North America. There he drifted as aimlessly as he ever had. He's working as a social worker and learning to read, now, in night classes at a school for dyslexic adults in Nova Scotia. It's not a glamorous lifestyle he lives, but it's his own.

FACE CLAIMS

FIRST FACE CLAIM
Rest in Peace, Godfrey Gao

79df29c17d873f32b0e3faed84e86187.gif

tumblr_osvaek9qtT1vkca02o1_r1_640.png

4598d836ab7d3afb34d75a4e9f8ff5ed.gif

godfrey+gao+shirtless+7.jpg

SECOND FACE CLAIM
Choi Siwon

CLEhaT.gif

3.png

deae91a4c7c82f36c0fbe7c8e3c58794.jpg

f8a282420cabb52731f69bca03219161b0643747_00.gif

FURRY CROW (NSFW)
Bat_Furry_045.jpeg

Last edited:
KARIM MAHMOUD MAGDI

UhfteGE.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION
Karim is an outgoing people person, a true extrovert. He's sweet as the cookies he bakes.

Bisexual biromantic. Total sub either way, though.

Karim is the baby of the family, and he exudes it. Spoilt, that’s the word for it. Used to fine men, fine women, fine suits, and good food, since he’s an adept cook who knows all the best upscale places to eat halal in the tri-county area. If that were all there was to him, he’d be as shallow as some take him for: that, however, is not all there was to him, not by a longshot.

The dearest things to him are his big sister, giving back to his community and his God. He found a meaning in Islam that his sister Leyla did not. In the circles of peers he moves through during his drifting, extroverted social life, Leyla was a constant figure, grounding him, pushing him to achieve, and spoiling him mercilessly. He remembers the packed lunches that appeared in his locker as if by magic with a tender fondness, and still has many handwritten notes from Leyla. Those lunches still appear every once in awhile, mysteriously showing up at his workstation. Many of his friends loudly envied their close relationship; many of their friend’s parents pointed out Karim and Leyla and said to their own children, exasperated, can’t you be more like them?

Karim has known all of Leyla’s secrets since they were children. He knew Leyla loved women before she’d come to terms with it enough to tell him. He laughed when she told him and explained succinctly that he didn’t know how she could choose—men and women were both so beautiful. She taught him the word bisexual, he’s used it since. He’s her active partner-in-crime, her confidante. When his parents heard rumors she didn't keep halal in school he told an active and robust lie that he kept up convincingly for years, until the accident.

He was seven years her junior, and so her stories and games were more magical to him than to her, perhaps. He was an impressionable child, always loud and talking, to the point of getting himself in trouble with neighborhood bigots and their children.

Then came the accident, the day in the junkyard he went looking for her, and found his sister convulsing, foaming at the mouth. He didn’t want to leave her, but terrified, he knew he had to act fast. He found the junkman’s phone and dialed 911. He was allowed to ride in the ambulance with her, since he lied and said he didn’t know how to get home. He refused to leave her side until their parents came and carried him away.

After that, she changed.

It wasn’t all the seizures. Part of it was her hitting adolescence hard, and not being nearly so inclined to fool around with her baby of a brother. He blamed himself for years for her accident. Even now, as an adult, he still feels that irrational echo of survivor’s guilt.

In some ways, it was good for them to get some distance, no matter how he missed her. He went from Leyla’s gawky kid brother to school heartthrob pretty fast after eighth grade, when he shot up like a weed summer of freshman year. He liked to talk, he liked to fool around, but more than all of that combined, he liked helping people. He’s stood up to every bully he’s ever met, sometimes with disastrous consequences. When Leyla was making her own space and place for herself, Karim was doing much the same thing.

They stayed in touch, and one day, nineteen-year-old Karim, after the pre-dawn Fajr prayer, called his sister, excited by an idea that had been percolating in him for a while. If anyone could build this, she could, he thought—and he was right.

His grand idea? An exosuit. Metal armor. The hero bug had bit Karim hard, and after all, he argued stubbornly through all the hours, days, weeks spent wheedling his way through Leyla’s refusal, some of the Spirit Detectives looked no older than him—some looked measurably younger, in fact.

Finally, she built it with design input of his—black and sleek as a lamborghini, he told her (dweeb, she replied)—and Karim found the joy of flight. He tried to start small—stopping a bank robbery in progress—but he nearly got his fool ass killed. He succeeded, though. He tried to tell Leyla that was the important thing when he saw her next.

The papers dubbed him Onyx, with some quiet tip-offs by Leyla.

After that it was the time-honored rookie hero schtick. He’s starting to build some cred, though. By day a researcher and major shareholder at his sister’s business Magdi Incorporated, by night a hero, and finding the joys of one night stands with people of every gender in the meantime.

FACE CLAIMS

TEENAGE FACE CLAIM
Ugur Kurul

A1e6fEy.png

r1L623k.png

wcsrZ2S.png

ccyYfuU.jpg

KARIM'S FOX FORM &
ANIMATRONIC PET FOXBOY

ToMG9WP.jpg

6a010535647bf3970b01b8d206aef9970c-800wi

zeZ6cHH.jpg

UYQw9uj.jpg
USUAL KARIM/FIRST FACE CLAIM
Badr al-Zidane

C3jqO0S.png

tumblr_paw2r7W1j41wo08ywo1_1280.jpg

3i0DQBq.png

6gvh74y.png

N6gEjJG.png

DD42Voq.png

7grWv85.png

bk6A5WI.png

gktOMdL.png

FURRY KARIM (NSFW)
NJAykUI.png

PREY ANIMAL FURRY KARIM
1428619838.tokifuji_patreon_pub_brs2.png

Last edited:
TISU BAĞCI

37uIzrH.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Unflappable, indefatigable, enigmatic, and with honor and mercy that even he doesn’t know quite when he’ll reveal. The only way he sees to atone for his past was to never be vulnerable again. Perhaps he just wanted to become the monster he already felt himself to be. Perhaps he was just afraid of loving someone. Perhaps he was just afraid of growing old.

Bisexual biromantic. He prefers domming but can switch.

THE BEGINNING OF THIS BACKSTORY IS NOT ALLOWED BY THE SITE

I left that town, Elder Brother in tow, and we both started learning more serious martial arts. I was young, and reckless, but I had a level head. And I was good. Very, very good. I found a fight with a worthy opponent to be the only thing that brought me joy.

Father’s long dead. He got so drunk he lowered the defenses and wandered into town, raving, where he was recognized and taken away to prison. They hung him quickly. Elder Brother wanted to see them do it; I stopped him. Didn’t want the bastard to have any family around him when he went, just the cold, hate-filled stares of strangers.

From there, things were better. I fell in love with a kitsune. Her name is not important. I do not want to write it.

When we met, imperialism had reached Central Asia long before. Russia was manipulating Samarkand, and starting to reach out into the Turkic tribes I spent the first two hundred years of my life among.

After the Russo-Japanese war, I resolved to see Japan, then a rising world power at the height of the Meiji Era.

Japan at the time was incredibly xenophobic. Everywhere I turned, people turned away. I hated the Japanese, until I met her.

She ran a dojo and invited me to a spar. I agreed: we were so evenly matched that I was shocked. She was so small, and finely featured as a doll.

We were married in secret on the eve of World War II, when nationalism and hatred was boiling up in the country of her birth.

The bombs used to fall all day and all night. That was during the war, a terrible thing. Suddenly the claxons started howling, and the firebombs smashed through the wood and paper, setting all alight.

Many of my students had been thrown out of homes whose rations were scarce, told to go find jobs they were too young for. Others had watched their families, their homes, their whole lives consumed in flame, and fled here to be safe from the recruiters.

I believed back then in the value of discipline. I was strong, always able to provide enough food somehow, and though I saw the fires from a distance, my dojo was well-protected against human weapons.

She was a dissident: believed that everyone who was in charge from the emperor on down that had led her country on that doomed crusade should be deposed. And she was so feisty I think sometimes she thought she could do it herself.

That was 1944. But it was not to last.

Our dojo, on the outskirts of Nagasaki, then a bastion for foreigners like me and the Christian capital of Japan, seemed to us impregnable. But we were there on August 9th, 1945, when the atomic bomb was dropped. The mountains saved us from the worst of the blast, but not the fires.

She and I and my brother were the only survivors.

I remember the flames when I burned my students’ bodies.

One big pyre, one long prayer. My brother was there, hiding smiles that I still saw in his sick face, watching the roasting flesh with interest.

She was there, her concern and compassion like a blade, cutting me, for I selfishly wanted none of it.

She died of the radiation sickness, three months later.

I had no more ties to Japan. I migrated back into China, returning with all the Korean slaves. I returned to Samarkand. I wanted to herd sheep.

The Russians closed the iron curtain, and things became worse and worse. The memories of those times still send shudders down my spine, the fear, the suspicion. The hatred. I stayed in contact with the Seelie Court, who I knew had been watching from my birth. They were a bastion of help and sanity for me. I learned to really be a fae in those times, beyond just the rudimentary glamour I had gained early in life, and the magic that had always been there.

It was relief deep in my heart when Uzbekistan declared independence on August 31st, 1991.

Having been cooped up in my village for so long, I found sheep no longer diverting. I was afraid of going to America. The only things I knew of them were their bombs.

Eventually, though, I resolved to go and meet the people, to see if they were really as evil as they seemed. It took over two years to acquire legal permission to enter the country, but I was incredibly lucky, and did manage it. In December of 1993 I entered an airplane and flew, stopping over in Japan—hours I spent staring wide-eyed out at Tokyo's rebuilt skyline—and finally stopped off in San Francisco.

I never left the city. I settled in Chinatown, and slowly grew my feelings as a legal immigrant. In 1995, I entered the police academy under a push to diversify law enforcement. At first, I was a token minority beat cop with a funny accent. But I got through training, graduating the academy with honors. I started my job.

I made detective a couple years ago. I met you. The rest you know as well as myself.

This is my story. I hope it doesn't disturb you.

Yours with sincerity,
Tisu Baǧci

APPEARANCE
HAIR & EYES
His jet black hair is kempt, cut in an almost military-style. His eyes are black.
HEIGHT
6'11"
TATTOO(S) & SCAR(S)
None
OTHER
He’s a big guy, like a breathing mountain. His eyebrows are barely there, and his eyes are a rude bright black. His face is care-worn and lined, and he has square teeth and a stocky neck, which leads down into his ample muscles. He often forgets to shave, since a fae's glamoured hair grows more slowly, and then realizes he’s left it too long when he has a scruff of a beard.

PERSONALITY & ORIENTATION
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Biromantic

ABOUT
Unflappable, indefatigable, enigmatic, and with that slight touch of honor and mercy that even he doesn’t know quite when he’ll reveal. The only way he sees to atone for his past was to never be vulnerable again. Perhaps he just wanted to become the monster he already felt himself to be. Perhaps he was just afraid of loving someone. Perhaps he was just afraid of growing old.
Tisu is a complex case. He’s like an anthill. The deeper you dig, the more tunnels appear, and inside each is a creature ready to bite. Layer upon layer of bravado, façades, contradicting desires and intensely-wrought obsessions. But, beneath it all, I suspect you’ll find just a normal man with a wounded heart, and a broken dream.
QUIRKS, DISLIKES & LIKES
LIKES Orange juice, reading, classic Japanese films (Akira Kurosawa, anyone?), and listening to Hibari Misora sing.
DISLIKES Hearing arrogant talk, being disappointed, his elder brother.
FEARS Growing old. Infirmity. Also, he was an alcoholic when he was younger. He fears himself when he drinks.
DESIRE To forget his past.

FAMILY
FATHER & MOTHER
He is a rarity, having both a father and a mother who were djinn. His father was a rogue fae, and he bought his mother from a slaver.
SIBLINGS
One older brother born to his father and mother together, who was closer to Tisu's father in temperament. Tisu was far more aligned with his mother.
CHILDREN
None.
PETS
None at the moment, may change rapidly. Soft spot for animals.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HIGH FANTASY HISTORY. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT BE LIKE

A God of Fire, Metallurgy, Metalworking and Ecstasy, Tisu subsists in a solitary, precarious life in an active volcano off Southern Vildafiri, an area with many earthquakes, where he forges the finest weapons and armor this world has seen, at least since the days before time, when the old gods reigned. Whether there were finer then he often wonders.

Brash and hard, he is still something of a diplomat, often called to mediate the quarrels of other Gods, trusted, fair, and soft-spoken. Once, his wife of old was a Goddess of Ecstasy. She was small enough he had to bend down to kiss her, and they were the love of each other's ageless lives. When she was dealt a fatal blow before him by an enemy, he took her death into his own hands, killing her himself to spare her powers being taken. He never forgot that weakness, that vulnerability.

For a God of ecstatic urges, he lives a celibate life: he likes neither drinking alcohol (he prefers teas and the juice of succulent fruits), nor coitus, and often fears the consequences of emotional attachment. Known to the other Gods as quiet and polite, but too gruff to be quite mild-mannered, he rarely shows excessive emotion, taking a stern but fatherly attitude with his beneficiaries and worshippers.

FACE CLAIMS

TEENAGE FACE CLAIM
Baekho (Kang Dong-ho)

Baekho_-_Nue%27st_3.jpeg

Baekho_-_nu%27est_-_2.jpeg

Baekho_-_nu%27est.jpeg

Baekho_-_Nu%27est_-_4.jpeg

87e0388bdc95501c20ef1c7023397ce287357c70.jpg

USUAL TISU/FIRST FACE CLAIM
Jīn Xiànkuí

8f2778910c0fe84b0a107a73c7649316.jpg

Tumblr_mek4tr0lVi1rg4prlo7_1280.jpg

Tumblr_mek4tr0lVi1rg4prlo5_500.jpg

Tumblr_mi9ngltHdy1rl6ed1o6_1280-993x1024.jpg

0f617b82e78218e6b80ac0b27b6ecd4b.jpg

TISU'S DRAGON FORM
Tumblr_5855d4fee819c71ca1088076542083b0_33d8b228_1280.jpg

FURRY TISU (NSFW)
BoundBull.png

Last edited:
JAMAAL WALKER

RCQDdEO.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION
Sweet and sincere young man, thoughtful and quiet.

Bisexual biromantic. Definitely a switch.

Jamaal grew up in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina, and had not an idyllic childhood, but certainly a lot of happy memories of baking with his no-nonsense businesswoman mother, flour everywhere, and being carried out to the beach by his father, and particularly of his family's matriarch, the slim and still-beautiful Grandma Amoy, who took his demonological education in hand.

Grandma Amoy warned him she could only teach him Jamaican forms of magic, since she emigrated from her native Jamaica to North Carolina as a young adult to follow her American beau Robbie, Jamaal's grandfather. She encouraged him to seek out other forms of magic and learn them, too.

Jamaal was accepted into many schools, a bright boy with what everyone encouraged him and believed to be a bright future. He decided after some soul-searching to go to Morehouse College. His sister, Aaliyah, was engaged to her long-time partner Jessica Cole.

Jamaal’s family was targeted by a powerful demon. His parents collected fine art, and a demon wanted a piece. His mother wouldn’t sell. It was the summer after Jamaal’s senior year. He’d just been accepted into his first choice. He was out late celebrating.

He came home to a nightmare. Robbers had broken into his home, killed his family. Taken the art and anything else they could sell.

Jamaal went into a cycle of grief and rage. He didn’t even tell Morehouse he wasn’t coming. He just didn’t show up.

He spent years using his pathfinding to track down the robbers. Consumed by the desire to bring them to justice, he finally surprised them. He tied them up. He meant to kill them.

Instead, he sat down and talked to them. He told them what it was like, losing his parents fresh out of high school.

He talked, and then he let them go.

One of the robbers was moved by his story. He turned his partners in, and after serving his time in the Panopticon, he found Jamaal again. They became friends.

There’s still one person watching Jamaal: the demon who ordered the hit. To them, Jamaal is a cute plaything.

They’ve not yet made their move.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HIGH FANTASY HISTORY. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT BE LIKE

Jamaal remembers little of the time before his sister's rule. He was only four, after all, when their father died. He loved his sister very much, and perhaps that is a good place to start his story.

As a child, the fact that he was a bastard—the son of a king and a palace dancer, a woman only in her teens when she caught the eye of their ruler—was frequently flung in his face. He grew up envious, a bit, of those nobles secure in their inheritance. He never envied Tamesis, though; never once in his young life. He loved her, but he never wanted her job. He prefers to live his life in an upbeat way. He’s had plenty of chance to do that, too, thanks to his father's lingering protection, his sister's affections, and his status as ineligible to be an heir to the throne.

He's a warlock, a male witch, with a passion for illusory magics. An outgoing, extroverted joker, he leans on those around him, and is not as independent as one would hope, though perhaps that will change with age and time. He’s not a bad lad, no, but he discovered the sweet taste of falsehoods, the sweet feeling of controlling another’s reactions, and manipulation is still something he finds a bit addictive. Handsome, and popular with ladies and men alike, he’s always been a bit too fun-loving and carefree.

When his sister’s misfortune came, his whole world crashed to the ground. The political ties he’d actively refused to consider were now just cause to end his life. The parents of boys and girls he’d grown up with, had sticky teenage quickies with in servants' quarters, were now attempting to kill him. Currently, he’s hiding with his King sister in Northern Valeska, going by the name Halgal.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Cykeem White

Tumblr_mh5dl9SpQD1rpx117o2_500.jpg

0fec35d8746cace116a448c643b0140d.png

Cykeem_Avatar.jpg

tumblr_ooo1qtQSJ11wo08ywo1_250.jpg

Tumblr_n0tmjrFVmd1rpzbo4o1_r2_250.gif

960full-cykeem-white.jpg

Jamaal.jpg

Tumblr_inline_mj7dyxnC3U1qz4rgp.jpg

Tumblr_inline_mj7dy8Pwgw1qz4rgp.png

Tumblr_inline_mj7dw7GZp01qz4rgp.jpg

Tumblr_o8g3b1IbyL1qd9ql4o1_400.jpg

800px-Tumblr_my38daegza1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg

FURRY FACE CLAIM

Zebra_Furry_030.jpeg

Last edited:
LORNE CARNIFF

6gRdWed.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION
Anxious and excitable little Irishman (emphasis on the little).

Lonán Carniff rechristened himself Lorne as a boy, one of those stupid childhood nicknames that just stuck. He was born in Ireland, County Cork, in a rural village named Boherbue. His mother claimed to be wasting away for love of his father, who left her when Lorne was a baby. Privately, Lorne thought the drinking and lack of stable employment had more to do with her wasting away than love. She showed only passing interest in her son for his resemblance to his father.

Like many children who grow up filling another person's role in their parents' heart, Lorne tried hard to be everything his mother wanted and needed, and failed over and over again. He's still caught in that trap of wanting approval and needing attention, and playacting to get it. He struggles often with this aspect of his childhood, but he bears no ill will towards his mother (unlike as an early teen), and simply struggles to reconcile these extremes.

Lorne decided to pursue adventure and real education before he went back to school. He went to the City and fell in with a bad crowd. Far too quickly, he ended up trafficked into sex work.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Daniil Kalinin (21)

U00vIyE.jpg

5Sooghg.jpg

ZSc5P1A.jpg

1wVYVwS.jpg

zVxgAXk.jpg

SNWtVBf.jpg

JKl2MXG.jpg

dy9fX6I.jpg

agkZG4x.jpg

ejXdfdU.jpg

RW0AkPy.jpg

SsUEiNU.jpg

GaMK6N7.jpg

n7UNEZo.png

PvySsb3.png

lLuRuSu.jpg

W6dFi5v.jpg

lxHwS9s.jpg

FURRY FACE CLAIM (NSFW)

NMJS2Tv.jpg

Last edited:
DONOVAN COHEN

kby069t.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Be careful with this motherfucker. Cheery, jolly - narcissistic, violent, brutal, sadistic. Nobody you want to be on the wrong side of. In the infamous words of Brandon Rogers, he believes in incest and car accidents.

He'll fuck you. Trust me. Sadist dom. Consent conschment. He's not worried about it, so you shouldn't be either!

Donovan Cohen is a wolf. I mean that in more ways than one.

He was a slave to the fae, like everyone else. He was enslaved, like everyone else. He escaped them, like everyone else. But what he's built in the years since then—well, it's an empire, alright. He's adopted some into the Cohen family, married a few times and produced Cohen heirs, but his biggest passions are twofold: one, slaves, especially fae slaves (though human, vampire, half-breed, changeling, he's dabbled in it all). Two, torture. He finds pain erotic: always has. Learning new ways to harm another being keeps him occupied and entertained. He'll even headline as a slave breaker at times in order to make money off his hobby.

Really, though, Donovan is not a nice man, and he's gotten rich through very not-nice means. Maybe a day will come when he meets some particular slave and regrets it—he's open to the possibility. For now, though: sex and violence are his way of giving back to the world what was taken from him.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HISTORICAL HISTORY. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT BE LIKE

Lisbon was the wealthiest city in the world, the jewel of the Portuguese Empire. Portugal was resplendent, flowers on every tree and shrub, blossoms of wildflowers in the fields. The sprawling mass of streets was connected by blood and money to places all over the world, but its richest didn't live within the confines of the city.

Donovan Cohen was a man of aging years. God had given him strength to live to an age few managed, and he was grey with it, though still strong, firm, of hale mind and body.

If you asked him what had done it, he would claim it was all those virgins he brought to bed, and wink, and there'd be no insinuation of what happened to slaves in his villa near Lisbon, a massive, sprawling property fit in size for the King himself.

Donovan Cohen was a wealthy man, a man whose ventures and sailing had taken him around the world and back; a man whose slaves supplied Brazil, supplied Portugal, supplied the English sugar islands, Jamaica, Barbados.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Anthony Varrecchia
2-K6-A3993-1-V8.jpg

2-K6-A3994-1-V8.jpg

5-4.jpg

480full-anthony-varrecchia.jpg

225232.jpg

14793869-1110945588990016-1782635217-n.jpg

21227011-156784698235368-1981668369589338112-n.jpg

Fl1jhZB.jpeg

qpK0o0d.jpeg

attachment-aspx-2.jpg

7c5f83f834de50632a1af4cd26045f54.jpg

9cdb4b7bf549a14a33a3b9f1e13fb056.jpg

441d9ba03859d3172649c35b4da326b1.jpg

853full-anthony-varrecchia.jpg

87479593-689867324919282-8412471929218269184-n.jpg

DAVZ6rw.jpeg

mBMBmhx.jpeg

Last edited:
GARETH MADDOX

SNe8v72.gif
SHORT DESCRIPTION Gareth is a fucking idiot and a goddamn problem. He probably has syphilis.

Bisexual biromantic. Switch.

Gareth was born to a family of drakons in the spring 459 years ago during the Age of Man, in the then-Valeskan Kingdom of Morgannwyg, since swallowed by the Hikasian Empire. Gareth was the third born son until he was five, when his elder brothers died and his family suddenly took an increased interest in his life and livelihood. His family had a kinship to the draconians of Vildafiri, and Gareth was apprenticed to a wyvern knight just in time for a conflict that should have been called a war to start. For glory, the Knight dragged his young apprentice to fight, and fight Gareth did. He fought, he bled, he suffered, and he became hardened to the slaughter around him.

The resulting slog and deprivation, bankrupt of wealth or glory, would stick in the young draconian's mind for years to come. When he was older, thirty three, and more world-weary, he went back to walk the lands he had decimated. That was when a powerful elder dragon named Yusuf, kin to those he fought, captured him. He was tortured, seduced through his blood, then tortured again. Finally, the dragon dragged him along as his servant—or more accurately, slave—for many years after, an object of scorn, a punching bag for the people his people had harmed. That was how he learned to hate.

Years passed, and Gareth killed Yusuf, returning to Valeska a changed man, in time for the disappearance. While his kinsmen scattered in the disappearance, he stayed, traveling, making a name for himself on the human sea. He fought and sailed from one continent to the next, from Azrah to Valeska to Vildafiri, and farther, stranger, wilder places. He eked out a living as a soldier of fortune, a mercenary, and a sailor. He became monstrously rich, and was able to maintain and continue his wealth to the present day.

Modern times, when they came, embittered and disturbed him. He had immense trouble simplifying his name to escape scrutiny. Sometime about a hundred years ago, though, he just stopped trying. The only thing that he updates with any degree of coherence or consistency is his vices: he embraced the opium trade when it came, and has sampled many different kinds of mind-altering substances.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Colin O'Donoghue
ug1T3zs.gif

TCWSot4.gif

WgyLeFu.gif

XEej0aK.gif

05628d7273.gif

Last edited:
AKIL (RAMOS / AG BOUHEN)

Ckumkqz.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION This boy is innocent, goofy, and never does know what goes bump in the night. (His Tuareg background is below, he also has an Afro Brazilian background I don't have written up but is perfectly open to play! And a million other iterations, like all my characters.)

The mud brick ceiling of this house is not as open as our tents were, a blessing and a curse. It gets slick in the rain, and leaks dribbles of brown water onto our heads. We're right on the edge of the vegetable gardens that surround the Muslim quarter, and there's an unpleasant odor of dung from the fertilized fields.

It's still strange to me, waking up in the same place every dawn to the absence of camel-stench or sand in my teeth. It's uncomfortable.

As a Tuareg child on the caravans, I was rambunctious, earning many a whipping from my father for crimes large and slight.

He despaired of my growth into a productive member of the tawshet, into a good Muslim man. Akil, he'd snap, when will I be proud of you?

I'd pretend deference and think small, nasty things about his paunch and his snaggle tooth.

Perhaps he's right not to be proud.

My father is from the Inadan caste. Before we settled in Koumbi Saleh he was responsible for all of the blacksmithing and saddle-making of our caravan. He's a big man with a bigger bellow, rough with children and animals, but never with his wife. Pure survival, I think sometimes--were he to raise his hand to her, my uncles and cousins would be honor-bound to teach him a thing or two about respect.

My mother is a stocky, gentle woman. Her hands are coarse as a man's. She taught me everything I know about the Quran, and gave me all the knowledge she had. My father is miserly in what he gives--never my mother. She would hold me to the folds of her afer, smelling of gunpowder tea, and talk to me in a low voice of how lucky I and my three sisters were to be born Tuareg. She would tell me of the pale Muslims to the far north who would not take a girl to wed were she not a virgin, and who thought us strange for counting succession through our mothers, and not our fathers. "Imagine how silly, Amattaken!" she'd laugh, and tickle me mercilessly until I screamed with it.

She always calls me by my common name, Amattaken, though deep in my heart I resent it. My name means small in our language. And it is true, I am small. Mama told me often as a child that when I was a baby, she worried, for I came early and could fit in the palm of her hand. My sister Anya would lean in and whisper to me, "You could still fit in the palm of her hand, Ama."

True horror, to be the only brother of three older sisters. All three are married now, to swarthy Haytham, kind Badr and scholarly Ikram. I have two nephews and a niece already, though my sister Anya is pregnant with a fourth grandchild, her first. She proclaimed to me just yesterday it kicked like a boy, glowing with pride.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Thiago Santos

z6o9wGt.jpg

VU7zjBh.jpg

jKyCeO4.jpg

ZEDbihi.gif

Ese0Nmo.jpg

YGfbW9i.jpg

ElODOoG.gif

A3xUFLp.gif

eco3SlD.jpg

Last edited:
FATHER LUCA MARINO

nEOkKWi.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Wolf in a lamb's frock.

Homosexual homoromantic.

Father Luca Marino is a man of the cloth. Everything about him harkens back to an earlier, more medieval time in human history, from his morals to how easily he denudes them. Strict and structured, Luca finds his devotion to the cloth difficult to mesh with his rapacious appetites. Father Luca is a wolf, clothed in the fine raiments of a lamb. He is often intolerant of others, but feels a deep sense of guilt for how imperfectly he lives in the eyes of the lord. To the eye, he is sacerdotal. In his heart...

Luca was not beaten or bribed to become a Christian. He believed, from an early time in his boyhood in Florence, in the scriptures, and the Lord Almighty, Jesus Christ. He always felt a great sense of spirituality, though from an early age that spirituality became hypocrisy, which bred intolerance.

He felt some antisemitism, as a child. He must admit that. Jesus as the Savior, the Son of God, was truth, and how could you turn away from truth? This antisemitism gave way to homophobia in the case of one young boy, who tired of Luca's derogatory remarks, and kissed him hard to shut him up.

Luca prayed and prayed to forget the touch of his lips.

He is a hypocrite in many things. His greatest sin, he will tell you, is pride: but that is a lie. His greatest sin is lust.

It happened first in Sao Paulo, while giving succor to the poor. He was lonely, struggling to learn Portuguese, marked as an outsider by accent and profession. He met a man, an itinerant laborer, who was beautiful in his own way. He had the finest hands.

He seduced the laborer. But the laborer wanted money, to keep quiet, to keep from telling anyone that the priest was a bicha. Luca stole from the church to give him his money and begged to be moved. He was. He tried to forget.

But it happened again, in Ireland. And then in the hills of Georgia. Nowhere Luca was stationed was a good fit, because always he got entangled with a man, and always his shame caused him to leave.

Now he's at the City, but this holy father stopped fighting years ago. If this is what he was, then so be it. If the devil had his mark on him, the devil was who he'd become.

And it's now who he is. An intense and quiet young priest, too much froths below the surface. He works for the White Rabbit, a priest the perfect person to confess to, and the wrong priest to do so with. He can be cruel in his pursuits, a true criminal in the cassock. It sickens him, what he's doing. He has so many secrets he can no longer see the truth.

But Jesus is the ultimate truth. Isn't he?

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Joaquin Phoenix

zBe71DK.gif

k25uvAJ.jpg

OGsA1wN.gif

zICMyWY.jpg

ZtKFcCd.jpg

JxUQplf.gif

yS3dDTH.jpg

se7Dl2m.jpg

vkbA3sQ.jpg

Last edited:
BEAST

ZG3ssep.gif
SHORT DESCRIPTION Nasty twitchy little thing.

Bisexual biromantic. Switch who can dom or sub.

What you don't know about Beast could fill a couple of books. They'd be big, and fat, and maybe she'd leave lipstick marks on them, just for you. Her life is written in lipstick marks, in broken things, in the knobby bones on his arm.

Don't be sorry for him. Demons choose their form. He wants to be skinny and he wants to be thin.

Gender is a human construct, and she doesn't abide by its tenets. Usually she'll choose a pronoun for a day, but it might not match the one he uses tomorrow. She often tells people to use the pronouns that appeal—except for it. But some have chosen it, despite her warnings.

She remembers each and every one of those people by name.

In all honesty Beast is a paradox. They were sold to Gula in the Reyes era, but proved too unruly, and were sold afterwards to Mammon, a solo who fancied himself arch-demon of greed. Mammon is dead, though. Another older demon named Altair killed him, and took Beast. But Legion came and Beast was taken to a women's shelter, where he's lived since Altair was taken by the police. He is an angry manipulative survivor, though. Who knows what he'll come to.

What he's done to keep going on this Earth doesn't bear repeating. He's not ashamed of any of it, most of it. If you asked him about it, he'd say he only chose survival.

Beast learned about crow tengu many years ago, and likes to think of himself as one. At times, he grows black wings from his scrawny back, though they never manage to carry his weight.

Beast has never been the companion of a human. He feels disdain for the whole process. To watch some dribbling human baby grow up into a snot-nosed kid? To always be within ten paces of another sentient being? Desire is not the word he feels for that.

They have many more backstories - trust me on that.

FACE CLAIM

SECOND FACE CLAIM
Stav Strashko

tumblr_inline_pcmso6F6zS1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmso79QWB1rwu1dx_400.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsoe3ePz1rwu1dx_250.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsojTxBF1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsojIBXF1rwu1dx_400.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsomLywt1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsopJyWg1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsos3Mno1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsotm6wg1rwu1dx_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsotBcZT1rwu1dx_400.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsou6OKp1rwu1dx_400.gif

tumblr_inline_pcmsovWShf1rwu1dx_500.gif
'
tumblr_inline_pcmsp1wjMf1rwu1dx_400.gif

AIEQFB3.png

FIRST FACE CLAIM
Freckle (Jason Greene)

gQ1VwG2.jpg

AmwRXuu.jpg

4BW9Lo7.jpg

iYOypbu.jpg

T9uPUi7.png

Last edited:
MALEE

BgGytXs.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION Cutie trans markswoman. Will take her coworkers out for Starbucks after a clean headshot. What do you mean ponytails aren't regulation??

Bisexual biromantic. Sub.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HISTORY. SHE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT BE LIKE

THE EARLIEST PART OF HER CHILDHOOD IS DISALLOWED

Confused and humiliated, scared and traumatized, she ran away from home. For a while, she got by on prostitution: men wanted her body in a very specific and objectifying way, none sensitive to her feelings on the matter. This left deep, deep scars that may never heal.

When she was thrown in with organized crime, she was originally just a whore. Her pimp, who subjected her to many abusive and humiliating situations and hooked her on drugs to control her, referred to her by slurs as much as her name. Taiga, however, walking by her in a hallway, saw she was staring at something. When asked, she told him in perfect detail about a flock of birds that was flying this way, which he had to squint to see.

He immediately bought her from her pimp, nullified her contracts, and began training her as a marksman. That was two years ago, years she's spent growing and maturing into herself. Now, she's one of his most trusted personnel, and head of security. She's carved out a comfortable place for herself that finally, finally, feels all her own. Thanks to Taiga, she's finished school and become an ardent feminist and political activist. That's a debt she won't easily mark as repaid.

She has many more backstories - trust me on that.

FACE CLAIMS

SECOND FACE CLAIM
Kayo Satoh

F4tPLqZ.jpg

X3U74SA.jpg

lXMqmek.jpg

UyXvdsJ.jpg

WJJPh15.png

ve4S1zA.png

bB8XDtP.jpg

FIRST FACE CLAIM
Nong Poy

Bk9Jclb.png

kR61RfO.jpg

DePXOp9.jpg

UvwXNwl.jpg

9uWRjyV.jpg

kwrdng4.jpg

36HEo11.jpg

Last edited:
FOLA KAMANDLA

NERHnHv.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION "Woman-Woman Marriage—in which one woman pays brideprice to acquire a husband's rights to another woman—has been documented in more than thirty African populations, including at least nine Bantu-speaking groups in present-day southern Africa and Botswana—Sotho, Koni, Tawana, Hurutshe, Pedi, Venda, Lovedu, Phalaborwa, Narene, and Zulu. In these groups, female political leaders are also common. These women chiefs rarely have male husbands (whether or not they had wives). Indeed, among the Lovedu, the queen was prohibited from having a male husband and was required instead to have a wife." (Roscoe, Will. Boy-wives and Female-Husbands: Studies in African Homosexualities. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2001. Print.)

Fola kaMandla, Queen of the Nguni, is trying to do the impossible: unite the Zulu peoples under one flag, into one empire, and expand its borders. She's in the midst of a war of conquest and attrition, ruling her new Zulu Empire.

Homosexual homoromantic. Domme.

HERE'S A SAMPLE HISTORY. SHE HAS THOUSANDS OF HISTORIES, THOUGH (PROBABLY LITERALLY AT THIS POINT), SO JUST TAKE THIS AS A WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT BE LIKE

Fola had her feet up, a slave raising and lowering the feather fan that was desperately needed in the dry season. The slight breeze was a stirring of air over Fola's indolent muscles.

"That's not good enough," she snapped. She watched Firash place his fingers to his head and bow more deeply while she swung her legs forward. "Lubanzi is arrogant, self-righteous; he thinks if he hides in the mountain long enough, climbing higher and going deeper into the caves, we won't be able to stop him. I would very much like—" She enunciated every word carefully. "—to stop him. To show he can turn himself and his people into mountain goats, but they will not find solace, they will not find refuge, and they will join us, or be destroyed."

She uttered those cold words with a depth of feeling. Firash looked up at her, glanced, really, pressing his amambatha closer to his shoulder, the tails of his warrior's headband trailing lower as he bent.

There were cries on the edge of their encampment, in the slave corral apart from the tens of thousands of warriors of her nation, with their wives and children brought with them.

"Are the slaves of Lubanzi's people outside?" Fola asked.

"Yes, your majesty."

"I want to see them. To talk to them. I do not want Zulu slaves."

That simply, she grabbed her spear and walked out of the tent, the beads around her ankles clicking. She passed under the high leaves of the copse of sycamore figs low on the base of the mountains they had pushed Lubanzi to. The Maloti mountains were a natural barrier that was keeping the remnants of his forces from death. Now, unfortunately, it was a question of siege.

To find the slaves was simple—Fola walked toward the sounds of weeping and wailing.

As she passed, people bent. Young wives, strong warriors, the elders, the priests—they all knew her. She went to every section of camp, ate with different groups every night, and everywhere was hailed with vigor. She was their queen, and they loved her, as they had never loved her father. All of them were rich with oxen and buffalo, with goat and sheep, with copper, the most precious metal to the Zulu, with slaves young and beautiful and new wives from far off lands. To be the warrior of Fola was to be rich, to be respected, to be proud, to be wealthy.

She reached the edge of the slave pen. Past her guards, inside the wooden cages, these people did not bow to her. They did not smile, or call out well-wishings. But they were not her people—not yet. They should have been. All of Lubanzi's neighbors were among these warriors, protected, cared for, strong. Lubanzi had fought the idea of a Zulu Empire that included his people. It was his people who had suffered for it.

Fola stood on the edge of the cages. These people would know who she was—would know the legend she had made, with her own hands.

Fola kaMandla, Queen of the Nguni, Uniter of the Zulu. Well, that was not what Lubanzi's people called her.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Nykhor Paul
CIsdltj.jpg

eXXETwJ.jpg

1132659.jpg

usMWPC5.jpg

Yr6JqmN.jpg

EFDYru9.png

LiY4I1G.jpg

7SEuf23.jpg

qdEzqR5.jpg

Last edited:
FADMA BINT YUSUF IBN TASHFIN

Mc524Mt.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION She thinks you're stupid. Trust me. Princess of the Berber Almoravid Empire, daughter of Tashafin, Yusuf ibn Tashfin. In layman's/non-historian's terms, she's a princess of a Moroccan kingdom that covered al-Andalus/Muslim Spain and parts of North Africa. Her mother is from the steppes of what today is Kyrgyzstan, and her father is Moroccan.

Homosexual homoromantic. So gay. So very, very gay. A sub-leaning switch.

Fadma bint Yusuf had a very particular understanding of the world, which her father called waywardness and her mother called stubbornness. It manifested itself as a blank refusal to submit to obvious demands on herself.

She would be married soon enough, at eighteen she was more than ripe for it, and a betrothal was in the works, which was why she'd run off from the noblewomen's outing she'd called to be with the mystic creature who had served for so long by her mother's side.

And this was done for a very simple reason, which was that she loved her, and not the much-older nobleman she was supposed to marry in a few months.

She knew this would reflect badly on her father. She knew the conception would be that she didn't respect him, and that the disrespect of women to their father was the gravest sin a woman could commit.

And yet ahead she saw a familiar horse's behind hove into view as she used her small gift of pathfinding, a rare blessing that allowed her to find anything, person, place or object, no matter how far away or hidden, to track down the woman she loved.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Jhené Aiko
ieMiJbA.jpg

XXYljpf.jpg

186z3gY.jpg

i4r2dF8.jpg

2CRTIZ2.jpg

i93XaBW.jpg

Last edited:
REBECCA RAMOS

0ULmQVY.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION One of the worst people you will ever meet.

Bisexual biromantic. Domme-leaning switch.

Rebecca Ramos uses her role as an addictions counselor to mask and launder millions of dollars worth of blackmail, crime, and fraud she commits.

Immigrating from Brazil to America in kindergarten, Rebecca excelled from an early age. She was charming, engaging - as all psychopaths are. Narcissistic, uncaring. She's warm and friendly on the outside, but on the inside, and to those she gains nothing from manipulating, she's cold as ice, a domme who toys with others for fun.

She's fallen in love once in her life, to a man every bit as cruel as her. Her love for him ruined his marriage, and ended up in a son, Akil, grown apart from his two half-siblings. She's good at what she does, meaning you likely won't know her for who she is unless she wants you to. She doesn't lean on her ex-lover - she doesn't need him. Anyone she finds attractive needs to play games at least as well as she does - she wants equals, not pets. Pets are good for one night stands - little else.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
Gina Torres
odSU8UE.jpg

KbEMrDL.jpg

jessica-pearson-suits-759.jpg

jessica-759.jpg

db35a39987e844e5beff81bcccd8930f.jpg

Last edited:
MALAI BOONLIANG

HZ7PF2M.png
SHORT DESCRIPTION She could kill you with her bare hands, in heels. Nothing can stop Malai.

Maybe guns can stop Malai.

Bisexual biromantic. Sub.

Malai was born in the sprawling city of Bangkok. Her father, before his death in an accident when she was ten, started her as a martial artist, and she quickly took to that life like a fish to water, showing aptitude and skill. She did well in school, earning a coveted place at Chulalongkorn University in her home city, the second most prestigious university in Thailand. She graduated with honors and a degree in literature and language, which led to her writing poetry, and gaining a small stipend as a teacher at her former university. She taught muay thai on the weekends, for extra cash. Nothing paid wonderfully but she did enjoy herself.

One night a few years before our story starts, she walked to her car from a late shopping trip and entered into a nightmare. When a vampire attacked her, her private, modest life as a muay thai teacher, academic and burgeoning poet was cut short. She fought him so well that he was deeply impressed, and decided to turn her, rather than just draining her and leaving her. Since then, her life has never been the same. Her home is still Bangkok, Thailand, though she hasn't seen it for a few years. She couldn't bear to haunt the old neighborhoods she could no longer see by day. Drifting, she ended up in Seattle after a terrible plane ride in a middle seat to avoid the sun. Everything is too cold there, including the people, but she made a living teaching mixed martial arts at a small studio after dark. She made a few supernatural friends.

Though a slight bird of a woman who looks small enough to pick up and hold, don't let Malai's size fool you. Everything she has is hardened, wiry muscle, flexible and strong. Her eyes are engaging, so dark brown they look black, always dancing with mischief or hard with hatred for the system and the people that have prejudged her. She has the grace and carriage of a master martial artist; unsurprising, since that's what she is. Her adorable smile with slightly uneven teeth practically glows, when she allows it to.

Personality Strengths: Empathic, dedicated, bright. Personality Weaknesses: Standoffish, forgetful, sullen, stubborn. Likes: Iced plums, any kind of sweet food, tea, noodle soups, rain, being outdoors, feeling free. Dislikes: Arrogance, marmalade, cruelty, bigoted jokes. Personality: Malai can be shy and standoffish when first approached, even sullen. Beneath that, though, her soul is sweet as the fruits and candy she loves. She's smart as a whip, and when given a task, dedicated in her performance of it, the same dedication that led her to martial arts in the first place. She's deeply empathic, but very forgetful. Stubbornness runs through her veins more than blood. Being so receptive to other people's thoughts, moods, and feelings has its bad points, tons of them. She hates cruelty, because she assumes too easily the point of view of one hurting herself or others. It frightens and disturbs her.

FACE CLAIM

FACE CLAIM
JeeJa Yanin
tumblr_p805sv9v0g1v6w3juo4_500.gif

tumblr_p69bwzS27O1v4u49oo3_400.gif

DzlnN6V.jpg

PRNyYhF.jpg

tKjxT4k.jpg

6KxIcvP.jpg

ZOzWa3w.jpg

Last edited:
MUTUALLY PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

WHAT DO I MEAN BY THIS?

These characters can be main characters in our story! I can use them as the sole or one of a congress of baddies to rough up your boy or girl, if we're doing a double-up. And you know what? You can use 'em, too! If you wanna make my day in a game you're playing with me, have one of these guys show up and ruff a character of mine up. You don't need my permission - I'd be delighted! They're kind of elevated NPCs - they can be main characters, or more traditional NPCs, as the game allows. Enjoy, and have fun!

Thanks,
Sekah

KSrqqSj.png

JASON REYNOLDS - CRIMSON COMET
Face Claim: Michael B. Jordan

Crimson Comet doesn't remember it, but growing up in Detroit, he saw a house catch fire a street away. He saw the cinders flying away on the breeze and he wanted to float and flame like that. The super gene laying dormant in his biology clicked into gear in that moment, and gave him a power as destructive and joyful as it was dangerous - the power to fly, wafting on air like a fleck of ash, and the ability to create and control fire. Jason is serious, handsome, stylish, an iconoclast who wants to watch the world burn. He specializes in creating traps and predicaments, whether it's on the battlefield or in the bedroom - a man with a lot of time on his hands and a desire to do things right.

AD54XXY.png

DAVID BLUM - GOLIATH
Face Claim: Jason Momoa
He tries not to forget his mother. Kahula Blum was a fun, outgoing, successful woman, who fell in love with a man nearly totally her opposite - quiet, serious, aggressive. If she'd stayed alive long enough, it's possible she would have been a tempering influence on his father, Noah Blum, and David's life would have been happier. She died, though, early in his life, and much of her he learned later, poring through picture albums and old videos and speaking with family. He only has a few warm memories of sleeping in her arms to keep him safe and grounded. He still had contact with his family in Hawaii, but his father saw them rarely, and didn't spend any time keeping David in their lives, even actively kept him out of them. When David was eight to fifteen, he only saw his grandparents of that side once.

David's gene triggered while watching a rerun of the 1970's-era Hulk series. It was an episode about child abuse. He thought of being strong enough to REDACTED BECAUSE OF SITE and next thing he knew he was gigantic, and everything he touched broke.

He spent the rest of his childhood being forced onto drugs to suppress his strength - hurting people and destroying things accidentally. Poor Goliath was like a bull in a china shop. It built up a lot of anger and shame that ended up with him a villain fighting powerful opponents and breaking streets as a way to relieve tension. It makes him feel powerful - and small. Both things in equal measure, really.

Not exactly a nice guy, but not exactly a monster - he has honor and mercy in him, you just need to dig to find it. Grabbing someone's shoulder in passion or camaraderie might break their clavicle though so y'know.

cWVjxTP.png

GUILLAUME "GILLY" FONTENONT - HELL HOUND
Face Claim: Nyle DiMarco
Gilly is a super who's a member of the Deaf/HOH community. He can hear, but not well enough to make out actual words or sentences, and he disdains hearing aids. Though he can't speak English or Cajun, his family's mother tongue, he can still understand both if they're written and can read and write, and he's fluent in ASL and very eloquent in it, though he tends to view things in a slightly more animalistic way than most people.

As for how he got here? Hell Hound just really thought werewolves were cool, not really the moon thing but the big wolf form. ¯\_(ツ)_/ It's not always a big, earth-shattering reason, what your super gene catches onto when it triggers. The power in his blood - what makes him a super - latched onto that, and next thing he knew he had a wolf form.

Really turned out badly for him, though. His parents were Tennessee Christian Bible thumpers who were extremely anti-Super and Did Not Like having a Super in the house. They even went so far as to claim him being Deaf/HOH was God's punishment for being a super. He had dozens of exorcisms performed on him, seemed every Cajun preacher in the South was called in at least once.

When he was eleven and he pinned a neighbor boy to a tree and kissed him, his big sister saw, and it was the final straw for his folks. He was thrown out of the house and the door was locked.

Every time he tried to come in, they picked him up and threw him back out, held up a sign that said 'Get out,' since he'd learned ASL in school but most of his family never learned. So, he walked into the woods and became an animal.

When he was too desperate for human company, he'd break into lonely houses, kill anyone who fought, and just make someone sit with him or under him. He just wanted someone to hold him, and that was the only way he could reason through making it happen. He became known as something of a local cryptid.

When he was fifteen, a gang of drug runners realized the cryptid was a real boy, and came to pick him up. He was their star recruit for their protection unit, and they brought him to New York City, where he ended up killing them all and becoming a stand-alone villain with their money and resources. He doesn't much like most humans (and doesn't consider himself human). Has a wolf form that he turns into, which can be both bipedal and all four feet, with terrifying claws and teeth and, if anyone's curious, a big knotted cock. He can also partially shift and have his ears and tail.

zm0bQKF.png

RYUIJI "SADO" SATO - SANDWORM
Face Claim: David Chiang
Sado is a Japanese badguy who has a lot of fangirls and boys because of his unusual ability to not just make his body produce acid, oil, but also aphrodisiacs, while also being able to form his body into tentacles of sizes and shapes he can control. Soft spoken and very quietly kinky, he's a legend in BDSM clubs all over the world, particularly in Asia.

Ryuiji had a reasonably healthy, normal childhood, born in Hokkaido of Ainu descent through his mother's family, with nothing to note from his childhood except the usual bumps and scrapes - he just read his big brother's hentai manga when he was way too young for it. He's pretty copacetic with the power he's got. He's one of the most sought after sex partners in the world, after all. Manga has given him a cultish fan following.

ae4kRaQ.png

GERALD CARTER - THE VULTURE
Face Claim: Jean Titus
The Vulture was born in Chicago but has lived all over the world, since he's got PhDs honorary and earned from universities everywhere. Gerald's father was one of the brightest minds of his generation, a writer and scientist in the Harlem Renaissance, but fallen into poverty and obscurity after it passed. Gerald wanted to be brilliant, able to create things that would never be forgotten, and on that fateful day, the urge was particularly strong.

He was a powerful super, and the gene triggering boosted his already keen intellect, and made him a seventh tier intellect: an unsurpassably brilliant scientist and mathematician, a genius engineer, able to create machines beyond what was possible with current technology and resources. Gerald sees the method for a more perfect world - one controlled by his intellect, and not by the random chaos and millennia of historical detritus we call traditions that currently governs us.

Naturally, when those urges for a better-ordered world come about, he's been known to attempt to take us all over. He's generally contrite, you know. Afterwards.

He's loved once in his life, true love, real love, and that was with Lawrence Chasing His Horse. They met back in the eighties, both furious at the other for stealing their villain name, and while that particular issue has never been settled between them, they have had a tempestuous, passionate, slightly toxic relationship spanning decades. They got married almost the moment marriage equality came to Canada, then promptly got divorced not even six months later.

Gerald never did take off the engagement ring Lawrence used to propose, though. Curious.

4eC1J15.png

LAWRENCE CHASING HIS HORSE - THE BUZZARD
Face Claim: Zahn McClarnon
Lawrence Chasing His Horse is a bit older than he looks. When his super gene triggered, as they term it nowadays, it was 1919, and he was all of five years old. He was being put through the horror of the American Indian boarding schools, locked up in that hellhole, and being forcibly stripped of his language, his culture, and his heritage.

He'll tell you he's a Wendigo if you ask, but in all honesty, Buzzard isn't really a Wendigo. He's what a five-year-old Hunkpapa Lakota child thought Wendigo might be after hearing an older Algonquin boy describe them at the Phoenix Indian School. He thought of skinning the nun who REDACTED BECAUSE RULES that morning so badly he still couldn't sit, and next thing he knew, he was different - and he knew just how to do it. The boy he was talking to fell off his chair.

The Algonquin child quickly helped him get back to human form. Told him he had a spirit inside him, and he must hide it - that the white men killed people who had spirits. Buzzard's first, clear thought, though he was small and terrified, was this: I think I can kill them first.

Having a spirit inside was incredibly blessed for just about every nation, so the kids of the school actively protected the Buzzard's secret.

When he was 10, he escaped with all the other supers in the school. It was easy enough, with his skinwalker powers.

One of the boys was much older, and he already had made secret contacts with the First Nation, a group of all-indigenous supers dedicated to protecting indigenous peoples the world over, which was immediately seen as an insurrectionist group by the government, and has at varying points been officially recognized by the government and labeled enemies and terrorists. The children all joined up. Buzzard was the youngest, but the most ferocious.

The First Nation didn't want to put a child in danger. So, naturally, he put himself in danger. He quit the group in the 1980s, deciding they were too collaborationist, and that heroism, saving people, just continued white colonialism. He would much rather destroy and rebuild from the ashes. Now he's an official villain, shunning members of the First Nation, a worldwide organization that has membership all over the world, from New Zealand, to Australia, to Hokkaido, to Mexico, to South and Central America, to Canada and the Arctic Circle, to Taiwan, and is constantly coming into conflict with the CCP's official supergroup the Red Dragons because they accept members from Xinjiang and other indigenous minorities in China.

Lawrence has tacit ties to those of his people believing in the possiblity of the Lakota Nation, and he's fallen in love a few times in his life - but never so tempestuously, and tenderly, as with Gerald. Something about Lawrence's super gene's manifestation extended his lifespan, and he dreads having to live without Gerald. Sometimes, when they fight, they're just fighting. Sometimes, when they fight, it's Lawrence's way of pushing Gerald away, so his loss won't hurt as badly when it happens. Honestly, it's hard to tell which is which.

Last edited:
COMMON NPCS

TSei0EO.png

KAI LU
CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Taiga Hisoka
FACE CLAIM: Jang Dong Gun

Lu is a common NPC in Taiga-verse. He's Taiga's personal bodyguard and head of security. A stoic, wry, easily amused man with a lot better survival instincts than Taiga, Lu is surprisingly loyal to his young (or, in some games, not-so-young) ward. Why is that? If you ask him, he'll deadpan and say the sex is real good, but I think the honest truth is - Kai just likes him. He just plain likes him.

If Taiga survives to be forty-five it'll be the sole cause of Kai Lu. Also, nobody calls him by his first name. If you're formal, you say his full name, Kai Lu, as is customary in China. If you're informal, you can just call him Lu. But don't call him Kai. What are you, his mother?

WAtdkyO.png

HANA MASAYOSHI

CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Crow Masayoshi, Mari Masayoshi
FACE CLAIM: Maki Horikita

Hana got all the family's balls, I swear. Crow cries over every little thing, and Hana has ice water in her veins. She was raised almost entirely by Crow, since Crow was eight years old, and noble as that was of Crow, being entirely raised from a baby by another child instead of an adult went about as well as can be expected.

Trauma? Oh she's got loads. Crow shielded her from what he could, but "what he could" is the operative part of that sentence. She doesn't trust - ever. And her relationship with Crow is complicated. Sometimes she resents him, and she hates herself for that. It's hard, and weird, to grow up with a brother for a parent. It's made guilt the bread she eats morning, noon, and night - especially when they have no bread to eat!

She's a fighter. Her brother only takes life defensively, and as a last resort. Hana? Hana will kill you if she thinks you might cause problems.

She's the family badass, make no mistake. But she has no mothering instincts and zero desire to be a parent, which is why, when Mari is her child, it's always a tragedy.

VBBYNyy.png
MARI MASAYOSHI
CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Crow Masayoshi, Hana Masayoshi
FACE CLAIM: Marié Digby

Mari comes to this world in various ways. Sometimes, Hana is assaulted. Sometimes, Crow is assaulted, either by a woman, or when through magical means he's made fertile. Anyway it happens, one thing's for sure: Mari is never a planned, anticipated, wanted child, and she never comes to this Earth through easy, happy means.

Crow can look past that. Crow can still love her, the same as he loved Hana before her.

Hana cannot.

And there's always the issue of the mother/father who made Mari, and the influence they have on her life. She can be vastly different in different games, given those motivations. Mari is never static.

EUhb48k.png

LEYLA MAHMOUD MAGDI
CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Karim Mahmoud Magdi
FACE CLAIM: Nadine Nassib Njeim

Born the child of immigrants, Leyla knew what it took to rise up in the world. Karim was born after - after Baba got his engineering job, after Mama got her MD. Leyla remembers the before, when Baba was rejected over and over again for his accent and his religion, an Egyptian Muslim man unwanted in the tech sector, especially after 9/11, no matter how brilliant. But he persevered, and kept applying to jobs when not a single one would take him, and finally he got a chance. He got a chance - and he soared. He truly soared. And his wife was finally able to fund her degree, and return to medicine, which she'd so wanted to study in Pakistan, before meeting Mahmoud Magdi Ibrahim and falling in love.

But Leyla remembers when it was tough to put food on the table, when sometimes Leyla ate and Mama and Baba didn't. So - Leyla is determined to be the best.

And she is. One of the youngest CEOs of a fortune 500 company - that alone would make her astounding. She's also one of very few women - and the only woman of Arab, South Asian and North African descent, though she hates being treated as a spokesperson for nearly a continent and a half. She built her company up with ice cold blood, a cunning mind, a penchant for ingenuity, and a willingness to do absolutely anything to get to the top.

Unfortunately, she's been able to instill absolutely none of those values in her baby brother - but she loves him, all the same. The world needs some sun, she thinks - and all she can provide is the shade. Yes, that's what he is: the sun - golden and bright.

And her? She's the darkness, the shadows, the corners his light can't reach.

oJG8ExU.png

CORTEZ REYES
CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Taiga Hisoka
FACE CLAIM: Rafa Rech

He's the Devil, baby—he's no good for your health. Cortez is the kind of scum you get when you take a favela boy, steep him in drug running and drug money from an early age, then ship him to the US to run an important supply line for the cartels back home.

Egoist, sure - oozing machismo. He was gay, so much so he fell in love with and married a jiggalo, but all his men, they'll swear he's straight and just fucking on the side. Taiga was always on the side. Who wouldn't want to fuck Taiga, anyway? Back then, at least, man. You'd think you were with a chick - and that chick could do things that you'd go to hell for even understanding.

Taiga was always his weakspot.

And that became his downfall. See, as it turns out, taking everything from a man like Taiga can't readily be forgiven, even if you give him back nice cars and flashy penthouses and a shiny new life. It's the thing he wants most of all he can't get with you, really—freedom. And that's what dear ol' Tezzie shoulda known.

Damn. It's true. He shoulda known better.

xqNyUvK.png

FOXBOY
CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH: Karim Mahmoud Magdi
FACE CLAIM: Any . . . fennec fox.

Foxboy is sometimes an animatronic cyborg built from a real fox that was in the process of dying by Karim's sister, to test life support capabilities she was creating. Sometimes, he's magic. Sometimes, he's just a normal pet fox.

He's always cute as a fuckin' button, though.

CHILD NPCs

Karim's Children:

Aisha: Eldest Daughter
Tai: Youngest Son

Taiga's Child:

Ren:
Only child. Taiga is a bad parent. Trust me on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom