Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It feeds on your blood (Mainman x Mappy)

Jack was out and heard a lot of sirens. He checked out the news and and police scanners and found the group getting surrounded by the police.

===========================================================

Jack arrived and saw the police searching the woods for the group. "The punk was just getting to be fun, but I don't think I should risk going to save them..." Jack muttered and looked around. There was an ambulance and Jack walked over and saw that there was already 2 body bags.

A pudgy old cop spotted Jack and approached him. "Hey, what are you..." Before he could finish his sentence, Jack covered his mouth and pulled him down. "Shhh, the killers are still around, I can sense them..."

The cop was shocked at Jack's strength, he could not break free and he nodded to comply. "Okay..." The cop muttered and was released.

Jack enjoyed the smell of the cop. "Tell me, who is here, I'm going to help you and I know there are three of them, and they are good at taking out security teams."

"We have the state police here... and the city cops," The cop said. "All we know is that a roadblock was overrun and they were chased here and they killed a few officers already."

"Yup, they are dangerous," Jack said. "Perhaps I should save you."

The cop was grabbed and choked out. Then Jack took a sip of his blood and took his badge to pretend to be a detective for the untrained eye.

Jack heard gunshots and saw easily 20 cops converging. "They are spotted, this will be fun!"

A plump cop spotted 6 limp cops in the back of a police truck. As he reached for his radio, Jack was behind him and placed him in a chokehold. "I'm saving your life..." Jack whispered and after the cop went limp, he took a sip and spotted another cop with thick mustache wearing glasses. "Let me take out the easy ones..."

Jack hid the cop with thick mustache and moved behind 2 round cops. He leaped and wrapped his thigh around one of the cops and grabbed the other cop's throat and choked both of them silently. After dragging them to the truck, he moved behind a lone motorcycle cop. "I love leather cops..." The cop was grabbed and choked. His gloves hands pawed at Jack and Jack felt stimulated as he could smell fear, sweat, polyester and leather. "Okay, just one time..." Jack said and covered the cop's mouth as he pulled down his breeches and fucked him. At first, the cop struggled but a quick fist to the back and the struggling stopped.

A police sergeant was looking around and could not find his men. "Where did they go?" He muttered and saw a young punk leaping on a cop and snapping his neck then moved with inhuman speeds and shoving 2 more armored cops to the ground. "Holy shit!"

The sergeant drew his gun and ran over to see all the armored cops on the ground and there were 2 more vampires drinking from their necks. The sergeant shot the punk in the head and shot the female vampire rushing at him and blew her away but as he was reloading his shotgun, the other lady hugged him and started crushing his bones.

Jack rushed over and saw more cops ambushed. The ladies were on the trees and they landed among a group of cops and easily snapped their necks. The overpowered the remaining tall fat cop and started to fuck him. Jack could see 4 vampires and the young punk who seemed to be now a vampire as well. "So... 5 of them?"

Last edited:
"The strategy of using vampires is backfiring..." An agent said. "One of the SCP seems to be infecting the vampires when they feed on him, making them mass murderers."

"What is the damage now?" Another agent asked.

"We have a squad of 3 vampires and 6 wolves trying to take out a group of SCPs." The first agent said. "Mission was successful, but as the vampires were wounded, they fed on the SCP and they started to kill their squad and other humans they meet."

"This is on multiple sites?" The second agent asked.

"Yes, confirmed on many sites," The first agent said. "There are also several breaches and the vampires sent it contained it, but was infected and started killing everything else."

"Area 92 was contained right?" The second agent asked.

"Yep, we bombed the place and luckily found only one of the vampires which survived and it managed to kill 20 agents before his limbs were blown off and captured." The first agent said. "It was basically stronger, faster, and murderous... But not stupid."

"How do we know it was not just because it is a vampire?" The second agent asked.

"Because this vampire was in our team for 3 years," The first agent said. "And his eyes were all solid black."

=========================================================

Jack saw 2 plump uniform cops at the police cars and moved behind them. The first cop was grabbed and Jack punched the back of his head and the cop slumped to the ground. The second cop was grabbed in a neck lock and he choked helplessly as Jack rubbed his neat white hair. "This guy smells so good..." Jack whispered in his ears as he flailed and trembled. "I'll let you live."

Both cops were knocked out and cuffed. Then Jack went to look for the group again.

"Wow, that's pretty good..." Jack muttered as he spotted a group of limp armored cops.

==========================================================

Gun shots were heard and the cops rushed over and shot one of the vampires sucking blood from the neck of a large cop. The vampire was shot with automatic rifles and shotgun rounds and even when the armored cop was used as a shield, the cops manage to surround her and take her out.

Before the cops could celebrate, 2 men in police uniform moved among the cops and started slitting their throats. The men were inhumanly fast and accurate slicing 10 cops before they could react and as the other cops turned and fired at them, the punk leaped from above and stomped on the helmet of a cop, breaking his neck, and the other female vampire grabbed another cop and choked him with his own gun.

It was over, the men reached the remaining cops and their guns were slapped away and the men bit into their throats and drained them.

==========================================================

Jack saw the group take out all the armored cops and saw more police cars arriving. "The others don't stand a chance."

Jack managed to take out 4 old cops as the others moved towards the group and he dragged some of the unconscious cops and left.

The group ambushed the approaching uniformed cops. The punk leaped on a cop, grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck. The lady covered the mouth of the lieutenant and disarmed him. As the cops focused on the punk, they did not notice the 2 male vampires in police uniform circling around them. Even though the cops had heavy armor, the man punched the cops, breaking bones with each blow and within seconds, the cops were on the ground. The punk came by and stomped on their head, crushing their skulls one by one.

The lieutenant was fucked by the lady and she bit into his throat.

2 motorcycle cops arrived and the 2 male vampires in police uniform reached them. "Love your boots..." One of the male vampires said.

"Their numbers is growing!" Jack said and suddenly, a spotlight was shining on his car and he reached a roadblock. It was SCP agents and they found him. "10 cops, 1 helicopter." Jack said. "I did not kill anyone and saved some cops..."

The SCP agents threw him in their special truck and drove him to an SCP facility where he was interrogated.

"I told you everything I know, the other vampires have completely black pupils and they are bloodthirsty!" Jack said. "I think they killed everyone and their numbers is growing!"

"Do you know how to stop them?" An agent asked.

"I'm trying not to get infected..." Jack said.

"We did realized that there is something strange with some of the vampires," The agent said. "So, we need to keep you here for a while."

Last edited:
The SCP foundation and the police chiefs met the vampires again.

"We have 20 officers missing, 4 dead last night," The police chief said. "And they were drained of their blood."

"I let my boys know not to kill or kidnap cops already," Viktor said. "None would dare do it, and if I find out, I'll take them out myself."

"Here are some vids from bodycams," The police chief said.

"I was taken out at the police station last night," A police captain said. "10 of my men were knocked out."

"Do you know who did it?" Viktor said.

"I was knocked out..." The captain said.

"The agreement was we don't assault you everyday, perhaps once in a while..." Viktor said.

"Look, something big is going on, we need you to control your boys... and girls..." An agent said. "We have videos of 2 of your girls entering that police station."

The agents played a video from across the street of 2 female vampires in the police station grabbing the desk sergeant and removing his belt. "Your girls took them out."

"Did they kill anyone?" Viktor asked.

"They milked 10 cops and drained their blood..." The captain said.

"It may be them," Viktor said. "I'll have a word with them, but I'm sure they did not kill any cops. Those are separate incidents, and we will join you to hunt them down."

=====================================================

The SCP shared the videos of several massacres. A small town was murdered. There was a video of the local police responding to an assault at a restaurant and 4 vampries moved and took out the cops before the cops could fire a round. The video in the car showed a man moving behind a fat cop and simply grabbing him from behind and biting his neck with so much force that it broke his spine and the man drained the fat cop's blood and bit his head off.

The man proceeded to stop a police motorcycle, pulled the cop off the bike and threw him into a police van and massacred everyone in the van.

"I've never seen him before..." Viktor said. "His mouth looks weird.

"We think there is some new infection in town," The agent said. "We confirmed that a group in Poland had some vampires working for them went berzerk and started killing everyone. It makes their eyes all black and they become faster stronger and just rabid."

"How does it spread?" Viktor asked, sounding concerned.

"We think, blood..." The agent said. "Perhaps you should gather your boys to go to a facility, we will feed you for now till we know what we are dealing with, and you can help us with research..."

"No chance," VIktor said. "We will not be lab rats."

"This just looks like a regular police station..." Jack said as he was thrown in a cell. "So, they believe they can lock me in here?"

Jack waited a few hours and heard a lot of vehicles leaving. He went to the cell bars and concentrated for a brief moment and bent the bars a little, but it was enough to get out, then he bent the bars back and walked down the hallway to the desk area where he saw an old cop.

"I need some blood..." Jack muttered and the old cop looked up and said to Jack, "This is an SCP facility, you will not be getting out..."

Jack was surprised that this old cop seemed calm. "I've fucked up so many cops, and could just kill you and walk out... why must I stay here?"

"I can put in a request and get you blood," The old cop said. "I'm just doing my job man, don't give me more problems."

"Maybe, I can just get a little blood..." Jack said and pulled the cop close and sniffed him. "I smell fear and polyester... and I love it!"

Jack removed the cops belt and pulled down his pants. He could feel the cop trembling and he removed the cop's glasses and sniffed his collar and grabbed the cop's dick and started rubbing it.

"Do you want to be hunted down like a dog?" The cop asked and Jack licked his face.

Jack rubbed off a load and bit into the cop's neck. The blood tasted amazing and he quickly placed the cop on the desk as he heard sounds approaching. "I'm still hungry!"

There were 2 cops entering the cell area and the rear cop was grabbed in a neck lock. "This is just a police station..." Jack said and grabbed the other cop's throat and pulled him close. Both cops pawed helplessly at him as they could not breathe and were knocked out. "I'm just going to clear out this station like always..."

============================================================

The duty sergeant entered the roll call room and turned on the lights. All the cops were limp in their seats and Jack covered his mouth. "Another nice old cop..." Jack whispered and removed his belt. "Don't worry, I've not killed anyone yet, and I can so easily snap your necks..."

Jack fed on the cops and entered room by room to clear the others in the police station. He was inhumanly fast and strong and ambushed the remaining cops. He entered a meeting room and saw the SCP agent talking to the police captain and there were 4 other cops in the room. The lights were turned off and Jack punched the back of the heads of the cops one by one and they collapsed. The agent was disarmed and Jack overpowered him. "I know about the other vampires, some shit is going on, and I won't join them, and I will play it safe."

"We can keep you safe..." The agent said. "If we can't tell you apart out there, we will kill you..."

"I'll take my chances..." Jack said and bit into his throat and took a sip of blood.

=============================================================

"Not much left..." Jack said as he grabbed a motorcycle cop and choked him. The cop kicked and flailed and the other cop beside him turned and Jack shoved a blade at his throat. After the first cop went limp, he pulled down the breeches of the other cop and jerked him off. "Fuck, these round motorcycle cops are the best..."

"No please..." The cop begged as he was overpowered and milked and Jack bit into the back of his neck.

Last edited:
"Freeze!" a cop shouted as he pointed his gun at a young lady fucking a plump man at the bar. 3 other cops surrounded her and more police sirens can be heard.

"Wondered when you guys would show up..." She smiled and put her hands up.

"Be careful..." An old cop said as he spotted a pile of limp men behind the bar. "She can be dangerous."

The cops moved in a way where their bodycam was facing somewhere else and one of the cops simply tazered her and then everyone approached and cuffed her. More cops arrived and they brought her to the police station.

The cops processed her, took her photo, fingerprints and a round cop with a thick mustache brought her to her cell.

"You look like Mario..." She said and suddenly grabbed him and kissed him as she pulled him into the cell.

The other prisoners were excited and simply watched as the young lady overpowered the cop and fucked him. As the round cop was erect, 3 more cops arrived with batons and clubbed the lady and she collapsed. They helped the shocked round cop up and he quickly put on his pants and left the cell area.

"NYPD... not so tough..." A lady with black pupils muttered as she covered the mouth of the desk sergeant and fucked him as 4 other ladies were choking the other cops in the main hall. A fat cop flailed briefly as his neck was snapped and the ladies were coordinated and silent as more cops were ambushed.

"Found the leather cops..." A lady said as she grabbed a short motorcycle cop and dragged him out of the room and choked him. The cop struggled but she simply punched him in the kidney and ruptured it, then the cop did not struggle much anymore.

2 men exited the security room wiping their mouths, leaving 2 limp cops in the seat with their throats ripped open.

The men joined the other ladies outside a room that said, "Special Unit." And they entered the room. The motorcycle cops saw the door opened and the lights were off. An older cop took out his flashlight and approached the light switch and a hand covered his mouth. "This one smells good."

"What the..." A cop muttered and a hand covered his mouth and a quick jerk snapped his neck.

"That's the last one..." A fat cop heard a sound behind him and he reached for his gun and a tazer was shoved into his neck and he was shocked. A few cops were fucked and the vampires bit into their throats.

The sergeant was fucked by one of the ladies and another man decided to join in and fucked the sergeant from behind. "Found the ESU room..." A lady said and the others bit into their cops and followed her.

Armed with a dagger, one of the vampires turned off the lights and moved with inhuman speeds and slit the throats of 3 armored cops before plunging his dagger into the neck of a fatter cop. Snap sounds were heard and the cops were confused and taken out.

One of the cops managed to draw his pistol before his arm was grabbed and dislocated but he fired a shot.

A few cops rushed over and the vampires moved with inhuman speeds and grabbed them and bit into their throats.

The captain rushed over with a team of officers and saw a blur shape approaching and he was grabbed and disarmed.

"This is like a buffet," A lady said as she sniffed the trembling captain and removed his belt. "Never been so strong or ate so much before..."

The vampires snapped the necks of all the other cops and drained from the remaining ones, the lady fucked the captain and bit into his neck when she was satisfied.

"This guy does not even have a gun!" A lady said and hugged an old cop in the pantry and he turned and saw the other vampires draining from the other cops in their arms.

The SCP heavy unit arrived and searched for the infected vampires. They saw 3 ladies in the cell area fucking a few cops and fired at the ladies. The big rounds blew off the heads of the vampires but the other vampires arrived and moved behind them and snapped their necks before they could pull off another shot.

"Why are they letting me go?" Jack muttered and dropped the limp cop on the ground. "They know these lame cops can't hold me..."

Jack exited the police station and the streets were quiet and the desire to kill more drive him on. As he walked around the deserted streets, he spotted some people in a dark alley and entered. Armed with a short blade, Jack moved among the group of men and swiftly killed them with cuts to the arteries in their necks. He saw a shocked looking lady and crushed her throat with one bite and drained her blood.

Jack was excited and searched for the rest of the gang to kill them. And after leaving the alley, he walked an hour and the streets were still deserted and he found another gang behind a building and massacred them as well. "This is getting strange, no one else on the streets..."

Jack took out 3 gangs and finally spotted a road block. "Ah... cops..."

A plump cop looked around and his partner was missing. He walked to the other side of the police car and saw 3 limp cops and Jack placed his arms around the cop's neck. "Hello piggy..." The cop was shocked and reached for his radio but Jack simply rammed a fist into his side, breaking some ribs and the cop stopped struggling. "Why are there no one else on the street?"

"Evacuation order..." The cop said as Jack pulled down his pants and grabbed the cop's dick. "Please don't kill me..."

"So, no one else but you and me...." Jack muttered and fucked the plump cop as he tried to jerk him off. As the cop gets erect, Jack tilted his head up and bit into his throat and drained some blood while fucking him till he was satisfied.

"So, they seemed to be using me to clear out everyone else in town," Jack said. "The town is evacuated, so the remaining people are all criminals? That's smart."

"Hey, there is a truckload of cops..." A lady said and entered the truck and picked up a state trooper and bit into his throat. Her wounds healed up and she looked at the other troopers and picked a short one with white hair and pulled him close.

Outside, there are vampires viciously fighting other vampires in the midst of gunshots from SCP agents. the body count was high and as the vampires get injured, they feed on the humans. And the state troopers who were supposed to be supporting, now just became food for the vampires.

"Fucking bastards!" A sergeant shouted as he was grabbed and he saw the injured vampires simply coming over to feed on them. A young lady licked his face and kissed him before biting into his throat. The sergeant drew his knife and stabbed her throat but it seemed that she did not bleed from the wound and she simply bit harder and crushed his throat. The heavily armored SCP agents fired at the vampires feeding on the cops and blew off the heads of 2 vampires but the rest moved with inhuman speeds to reach them and the massacre started again.

The SCP agents were heavily armed and armored but the vampires were inhumanly strong and even with armor, the vampires rammed a few fists and snapped their necks.

It took a few hours and finally the fight was resolved, there were 2 vampires remaining and they found the truck with state troopers and began feeding on them again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, the streets are empty..." A female vampire said as she drove around looking for more food.

"Look, roadblock..." The other vampire said as they sneaked over.

2 pudgy cops in the police car were grabbed as the vampires opened the car doors, covered their mouths and dragged them into the alley. The vampires bit into their throats and drained some blood to heal their wounds. "I'm done with healing, just hungry now..." The female vampire said.

A motorcycle cop heard sounds from the alley and approached. He saw 2 cops on the ground and was grabbed from behind and dragged into the alley. His attackers were inhuman;y strong and they pulled down his pants and started giving him a blowjob before draining his blood.

"That was good..." The lady said and continued to drink from the cop.

At the roadblock, a short cop with white hair saw a lady grabbing the heads of 2 cops and slamming them together. From the other side, a large man rammed his fists into the other cops. "Holy shit!" The cop shouted and drew his gun. He fired at the lady and she moved with inhuman speeds and disarmed him. "This one smells good..."

The lady grabbed the balls of the short cop and gripped his dick firmly and started jerking him off. The cop trembled in fear as she was inhumanly strong and he saw the large man fuck the lieutenant. The short cop was pleasured and she gave him the best blow job ever and bit into his dick and drained his erection away.

"I guess we had enough blood..." The man said after draining the lieutenant. "And we didn't kill them all!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the SCP, this was a success. Their partnership with the vampires sort of paid off. So far, the threat was contained but they city now may have to live with their vampire overlords.

Jack listened to the police radio and located another site where the SCP were taking out the vampires. Jack continued listening and driving to the site but when he arrived, everyone was already dead.

"Is this going to be a trap again?" Jack muttered and looked around. It seemed like a group of vampires massacred the police officers and another team of armored cops and vampires came and took them out.

"Where is everybody?" Jack muttered and got into a police car and drove off. Eventually, he spotted another road block. He grabbed 2 tazers and approached 2 fat cops and shocked them till they went limp.

Suddenly, the area lit up and more armored cops appeared and pointed their shotguns at Jack. "Okay, I fucked up, should not have been so greedy." Jack said and smiled. " I did not kill anyone!"

The SCP foundation had a meeting to discuss the potential threats. Most of the threats are contained. There was a new emerging threat that was of great concern. The vampires were very good at destroying various Keter classes which may be out of control, but a new vampire disease that makes them vicious and murderous is infecting vampires, and proving hard to contain.

For now, the city was cleared of major threats but the SCP foundation was not sure what happened in several police stations where officers were murdered and raped. The streets were evacuated but the security forces were still getting taken down by these supernatural threats.

A group of murderous vampires was located and with the help of the city vampires, the murderous vampires were eliminated. The issue of Jack escaping was not too bad as Jack's impact was still small. One of the elite assassin vampires that were sent to take out the murderous vampires seemed to be infected and she eliminated all the other vampires in a safehouse.

"An alarm..." A police sergeant said and waited for his backup to arrive.

A balding cop walked to the back of the police car to put on heavy armor and was grabbed and choked. He kicked silently in the air and after he went limp, the lady cuffed him and shoved him into the trunk. "Another old guy with nice mustache..." The lady said and grabbed a short cop with thick glasses and pulled him behind the police car.

An SCP truck arrived and saw 5 police cars and 1 ESU truck but as the agents got out of their vehicles, they did not see any cops. "This is not good..."

The SCP agents were engaged and the lady snapped 2 agent necks before the others shot at her and for now, the agents used rubber bullets and tazers were fired and the lady was shot. Then a net was thrown on her and they managed to trap her. "Finally, got her... this one is dangerous... need to keep watch." The agent said.

The agents searched the truck to find some cops murdered and drained of their blood. The few that initially arrived were knocked out and cuffed, lucky to be spared.

The vampire was brought to the lab and sent for a series of tests. It was definitely infected by something which maybe more supernatural than a virus or bacteria. The vampire was highly trained and dangerous so was placed under strict supervision.

2 vampires in the city that helped destroy the other rogue vampires felt strange. There was a hunger and rage inside them that makes them want to kill more. They continued to break into apartments and drain blood from the residents and physically became faster and stronger. With each kill, they became more inhuman and vicious. However, their military training was still in place as they entered each apartment quietly and the residents did not have a chance.

After a handful of apartments, they triggered a silent alarm but they did not notice and continued with their murder spree. As the police were on high alert, they responded quickly and 4 cops arrived within minutes. They entered and searched the apartment carefully. The vampires in the apartment opposite the unit spotted 2 plump cops outside the apartment and the throats of the plump cops were grabbed and they were lifted off the ground. Their legs kicked silently and the ladies closed the door and drained the cops.

They moved into the other apartment and the first cop turned around and his throat was crushed with a punch and his neck was snapped. An old cop beside him was grabbed in a chokehold and the other lady entered the room and rammed a few punches into a fat cop and snapped his neck. A police sergeant turned on the lights and saw a couple with their throats ripped open and before he could reach his radio, his mouth was covered and the lady bit into his throat.

A hour later, the other vampires and SCP was alerted, from the body cams of the dead cops, they recognized the killers as their own vampires.

"This is bad."

Last edited:
Jack was cuffed and kicked in the head and the cops carried him to a police car and drove off. It seemed like the cops did not know who he was and a pudgy cop sat beside him in the police car.

There was only 2 police cars on the road and Jack smiled as he prepared himself for the escape. Jack suddenly broke his cuffs, grabbed the pudgy cop's head and snapped his neck. He punched through the plexiglass and knocked the driver out and soon after, the car flipped over.

"Holy shit!" An old cop shouted in the other police car and the cops quickly rushed out and tried to help the other cops in the overturned car. Jack managed to break the windows and escaped before the other cops arrived and he circled behind the cops. The old cop at the police car radioing for help was grabbed and choked silently. "Save you for later..."

Jack snapped the necks of 2 cops and grabbed the plump sergeant and sniffed his neck. The sergeant trembled in fear, realizing that Jack was not human. "This will taste real good..." Jack said and drained the sergeant. "No witnesses..." Jack said and drained all the cops and set the overturned car on fire. He returned to the other police car and destroyed the camera and drove off with the limp old cop in the rear seat.

===============================================================

"Shit, road block..." Jack muttered and saw another lady pulling a motorcycle cop behind a police car and biting into his neck. "Wow, so many vampires..."

Jack stopped his car at the road block and exited his car and the cops approached him with their guns drawn. Meanwhile, 2 ladies picked them off one at a time and as 3 remaining cops pointed their guns at Jack and reached him, the ladies grabbed 2 of the cops and disarmed them. The other cop had his gun slapped away by Jack and Jack pulled him close.

"Super fun time..." Jack said and the ladies kissed their victims and overpowered them. Jack removed the belt of his balding cop and sniffed the cop as he trembled in fear when he saw the ladies starting to fuck the other cops. "Yep, the are the horny bitches..."

"Please... no..." The cop begged as he saw the ladies drinking blood from the other cops and Jack felt horny and simply fucked the cop as he screamed in pain. The ladies came over and gave the balding cop a blowjob as he was fucked by Jack. The ladies started to drink from the balding cop and Jack joined in and after draining the cop, the ladies left. Jack felt weird. He felt like killing more humans. "Shit, are those ladies infected? Am I infected or drugged?"

"So, Rahab is destroyed, and the vampires that managed to kill it got powerful, violent and started killing other humans," An agent said. "We sent more vampires to investigate, and then end up becoming violent as well. They started feeding on anyone, and those that were left alive infected other vampires who fed on them, creating more violent vampires."

"Yes, and they have degrees of violence," Another agent said. "Most of them ignored rules and simply pleasured their victims and sometimes kill them. Others kill their victims because they can, and all of them are really much stronger than before."

"How much stronger?" The first agent asked. "How do you measure stronger?"

"Well, one could flip a police car..." The agent said. "Withstand 9mm rounds... like a whole clip and murder 20 ESU officers by herself."

"Who else knows about this?" The first agent asked, "This may create a panic, we will find a way to stop them."

"The infected vampires are in many countries now we believe..." The agent said.

"Can they be killed?" The first agent asked.

"Possibly, sunlight and fire?" The agent replied.

"Then it is okay..." The first agent said.

"NYPD..." A lady said as she kissed a trembling old police sergeant. "I've fucked so many of you now."

An agent entered the foyer and saw 4 ladies fucking the cops and said. "I can help you curb your urges... I see that you are not murdering them, and this means there is hope...:

"Fuck you..." The lady said. "All humans are just food to us..."

"You have been around long enough to want some form of peace..." The agent said. "Remember when you are top of the food chain, yet being about enjoying what you have without this war?"

"I don't play with food." The lady said and tossed the cop aside and rushed the agent and was shocked that the agent could shoot the tazer at her and shocked her to the ground.

"We had a truce, keep the murders to a minimum, keep out of the news and we leave you alone," The agent said. "It is not too late, some of you are infected by a supernatural virus that amplifies your urges and makes you more animal than human, we can stop that and allow you to be like before. Don't you want control back?"

The vampires hesitated.

"There are still shreds of humanity in you," THe agent said. "We can help you be normal again..."

In Japan, an old cop saw the armored units lying on the ground as a lady moved among them, inserting needles into their necks. His mouth was covered before he could grab the radio and he saw another lady grabbing the sergeant and choking him. The old cop trembled in fear and struggled as the lady sniffed his collar and licked his face. His pants was pulled down and another lady started giving him a blow job. The old cop saw the 4 ladies in total, and the others dragged the limp cops into the police truck as more police sirens could be heard.

The SCP agents arrived and saw several police trucks, cars and motorcycles and no cops around. "This is bad..." An agent said and the SCP Armored units got off the truck.

The agent looked around and in the police truck, there was a pile of armored cops. All of them were limp. "Shit..." The agent said and as he turned around, he saw his armored units collapsing. He blocked a lady, trying to grab him and started backing off as the lady was fast and strong.

There were 2 police motorcycles with a police car arriving and he saw 2 ladies moving toward the cops.

"Hey stop!" The agent shouted but the ladies reached the cops and the cops were grabbed and choked.

He grabbed the hands of the lady attacking him and the lady blew powder into his face and he felt a flurry of blows to his vitals and he was grabbed.

"You may be infected, and it clouds your judgement, that is why you are attacking..." The agent said desperately, trying to reason with the lady. "We can fix this... Don't have an all out war with humans, everyone will suffer. This is not you. You don't want to kill for fun, you may have killed some, and it is the virus that is affecting you."

The grip on the agent's throat lessened and as he opened his eyes, he saw 2 ladies with the motorcycle cops in their arms and the other cops getting dragged away. Sirens could still be heard.

"We have a process that can fix this supernatural virus to help you think straight," The agent said and the lady seemed to be listening. "Someone you fed on infected you and you began hunting humans. We have seen this globally and we want to stop this now. Please let us help so fewer humans will be harmed."

An old Japanese police captain was trembling in fear as a lady dragged him into the room, pulled down his pants and jerked him off. "What are you doing?" The captain shouted. "Please stop!" He saw another lady fucking an old sergeant who was overpowered and she thrust on his erected dick. When the captain was erect, the lady overpowered him and simply fucked him hard. He was trembling in fear as the old sergeant was bitten in the throat and drained.

"Look, you are killing them..." The agent said. "I know some of you are highly skilled, and you don't need to kill them to get the job done, this is just making things messy... And you are a professional, you don't do messy..."

Another pile of cops was dragged into the room. "Look, I know you can hear me, and we can end this..."

The lady released him and the agent and the lady approached the other ladies who took out more cops that arrived. They dragged another group of cops into a police truck and the agent explained to the ladies as more cops were taken out.

"We did not kill them..." A lady said as she laid a limp cop in her arms on the ground.

"Hey, stop!" The agent shouted as the other ladies moved behind 4 more cops that arrived and choked them.

The agent could see that the ladies now were high on blood and inhumanly fast and the humans did not stand a chance.

There were more than 50 police cars and 10 police trucks with countless motorcycles before the cops stopped coming. "Trust me..." The agent said. "Let's not have the virus control you, we can fix this..."

The vampires from all around the world who were taking out massive amounts of security forces were brought to the SCP facilities and given blood transfusions. It seem to have fixed the problem, and after using UV light to sterilize the vampire blood, the blood became a weird yellowish plasma devoid of platelets. This liquid was tested again and it was a good boost to help in combat but it also makes the user vicious and possibly a killing machine.

"Well, we kinda could solve some problem..." An agent said. "A bloodly battle to stop the remaining one is proving difficult."

Last edited:
Jack enjoyed fucking with the cops and unconsciously, he murdered his way into a police station again.

"Trying to shoot my friends?" Jack muttered as he slit the throats of a sniper. He walked over to the twitching cops with broken spines and drank from them. Jack looked around and spotted 4 policemen in an alley and quickly leaped down from the roof and moved silently behind a cop. The cop was grabbed and dragged into the shadows and choked silently. Jack then moved and snapped the neck of a fat cop and grabbed the short cop with white hair while biting into the throat of the last cop. "I'm really fast..."

After hiding the bodies, Jack entered the police station and saw the ladies fucking a few plump cops and drained them. The group exited the police station as cops from other police stations started arriving and getting massacred as well.

Jack grabbed the remaining cop with a thick mustache and said, "Drive us to your police station..." And the cop nodded and the group entered his car as he drove off.

===================================================

The SCP arrived and found the cops massacred and started to track Jack and his group as well. It was not easy as the vampires were inhumanly powerful and Jack left before the SCP arrived. He was infected, but could still plan and deploy stealth.

The infection peaked. Many vampires were infected, and super aggressive and murders were up everywhere. Deaths were all isolated where the vampires were at and they killed everyone there. The news was suppressed and many infected vampires were either destroyed or brought in and treated.

The results of further tests also proved that once a vampire is cured, they will not be infected by the virus again. And it went under control. With the SCP's aid, they also managed to track and monitor the vampires and made the vampires know of their presence. As a lot of gang members were destroyed, the world became a little safer after the curfews were lifted and vampires were cured, however, the extracted and processed blood was potentially a combat drug and the information was leaked and vials were leaked into the black market.

There was no doubt these supernatural killers exists and everyone was worried, but no one ever predicted the combat drug would affect vampires more than humans. A few humans were tested and they became stronger, more violent, and faster. And it was kept as a top secret in maximum security, but the humans wanted to get their hands on it and waves and waves of mercenaries were sent to stop a truck while it was transporting this plasma.

The cops that were attacking were all fake thugs and they massacred the security forces but an elite vampire mercenary was able to take out most of the attacking forces. The vampire was inhumanly fast and was shot and wounded but simply bit the throats of the thugs to heal and continue to fight.

There were a lot of mercenaries and some managed to break into the truck to try to steal the plasma, and it was a long fight, and the vampire guarding was sometimes not sure if the new cops that arrived were real. And after 6 waves of attackers, 4 cops managed to break into the truck and injected themselves with the plasma and then assaulted the vampire. Although they were faster and stronger, the vampire was simply too well-skilled to be taken down and the vampire snapped the necks of the cops one by one, but the last remaining cop stabbed the vampire with the plasma as he was grabbed and crushed.

The vampire was confused. "Fuck, they just got it out of me..." The vampire said and could see more police cars arriving.

Jack managed to have self control as he saw several men in suits escorting a small group from a police station. "Those could be vampires..." Jack muttered and decided to follow the group. The group was taken to a plain building with cameras and Jack just stayed an monitored the building. Jack was extremely patient and looked at the people leaving the building and tailed a researcher like person and entered his home.

Jack dominated the man and found out about the extraction of the virus through blood transfusion. "Perhaps I should get it out of my system, but it seems to have benefits..."

The streets were calm the next few days, but Jack had to feed again and he sneaked into a hospital and stared into the eyes of a nurse and managed to get a bag of blood to get by. It tasted stale but it was the best he could do for now, just in case he was tempted to kill again.

==========================================

Jack met up with a few of the vampires after they were released. It seemed like they needed to feed less and they were less aggressive than before. "Something don't add up..." Jack said and motored the vampires. "Some don't even feed for days!"

After a week of not feeding, Jack could not control his urge as he saw a roadblock in a distance. "Shit, this is not good..." Jack muttered as he was drawn to the humans. A plump motorcycle cop entered the alley and Jack moved silently behind him. He covered the cop's mouth and tilted his head back to bite into his neck. The cop stopped struggling once he bit and drained a mouthful of blood. "Fuck, warm blood tastes so good..."

"I need to go before I do something stupid..." Jack said as he could smell the scent from the other cops and hear their heartbeat and got more hungry.

Jack picked up the police radio, closed his eyes and ran out of the alley. "At least I can hear what they are up to from a distance..."

"Are these real cops?" A cop heard someone muttering behind him and his neck was chopped and everything went black. The other cop was grabbed and choked. "I am really enjoying this..." The vampire said and bit into the cop and hid the bodies in the police car as more police cars arrived. "I'm so fucking strong now..."

6 cops gathered and looked around and the vampire moved with inhuman speeds and reached them. The 2 rear cops had their necks snapped and the vampire chopped the neck of a fat cop, snapping it and smashed the heads of 2 more cops, cracking their skulls. The remaining short cop with white hair turned around and the vampire shoved him to a police car and bit into his throat and drained his blood. "What a rush!"

======================================================

"So, someone made off with the distilled infected blood?" An agent said as he arrived at the scene and talked to the other agents. "We need to stop this to prevent an outbreak again."

The police has been contacted and roadblocks setup to check vehicles again.

"I'm pretty fucked..." The vampire said as he injected himself with another bottle of liquid. He climbed up the wall and went onto the roof of a small police station and broke the lock on the door with his hands and entered. "Just this power is making me a god!"

The vampire waited for a cop with a big belly to walk by before landing silently behind him and grabbing him into an empty room. The cop's mouth was covered as the vampire pulled down his pants and started fucking the cop. The vampire was inhumanly strong and the cop did not have any chance to escape as he was raped. The vampire drained his blood and moved on to ambush the others in the building.

The vampire took out everyone in the building and fucked the police captain and left no one alive. The desk sergeant heard snap sounds behind him and saw 4 officers on the ground and the vampire biting into the neck of a policewoman before he could reach for his gun, the vampire grabbed his throat and squeezed. "That's everyone..."

The vampire collected some badges and left to see a roadblock. He parked his car and moved over silently behind a motorcycle cop and placed the cop in a chokehold. The cop flailed briefly before the vampire snapped his neck and hid his body. A fat cop's neck was grabbed and the vampire punched his throat and twisted his head and his body laid convulsing on the ground. Armed with 2 daggers, the vampire entered a truck with armored cops to make quick work of them.

"Just some useless cops remaining..." The vampire muttered as he chopped the necks of 3 cops and grabbed the remaining sergeant and sniffed the sergeant's collar. "Soft piggy... my favorite..."

"What the fuck..." The sergeant shouted as the vampire removed his belt and pulled down his pants and started jerking him off. The cop was easily overpowered and the vampire rubbed off a load and cuffed the sergeant.

"I'm going to save this for later..."

The SCP agents reviewed some video and saw the vampire massacring the cops in the police station. "Fuck, this guy was our assassin."

Last edited:
Jack started his murder spree again. Being a vampire, he could kill his victim, drain their blood and chop up the body with much less mess. Over the next month, Jack murdered 20 females and stuffed them away in the smallest places like lockers and mail boxes creating a pattern to throw off the investigators while playing his cat and mouse game.

The detectives that were close were all monitored by Jack with the evidence he planted but none were good at solving his clues. "Fuck, these guys are useless..." Jack muttered and left town. He continued his murders and reached a city where there was a curfew.

"Hey! Stop right there!" A cop shouted as he spotted Jack walking down the street. "Put your hands where I can see them..."

Jack tilted his head and looked at the 4 cops approaching him. "What's wrong?"

"It's after curfew, let me see your ID..." An old cop commanded.

"No wonder the streets are so quiet..." Jack said and searched his pockets as the cops surrounded him. Jack looked around and as the cops were near him, he punched the 2 cops' throats in front and chopped the neck of the fat cop behind him. Before the old cop could draw his gun, Jack slapped it away and pulled him close and covered his mouth. "Smells so good..." Jack said and bit into the trembling old cop's throat.

"Fuck, that felt great!" Jack said and drank blood from the choking cops as well. He dragged the cops into a police car and started driving off. "Let's see who started this curfew... probably not me..."

The vampire walked into an SCP lab and grabbed a guard. He easily snapped the guard's neck and moved to grab the throat of the other 2 guards and crushed their throats. The vampire moved in a blur and started killing everyone he sees, he is incredibly fast and strong and crushed the skull of the scientists with his bare hands. "I can make more of this blood..." The vampire said as he drained blood from the humans and released the Keter prisoners and started fighting them. He seemed inhumanly and managed to kill a large crocodile like creature and another bear like creature but found a few D class prisoners and fed them his blood.

"Let's start a pandemic!"

"This is the real test..." The vampire said to the group of humanoids he fed, "SWAT is here."

The vampire moved out of the building and spotted 4 cops in the alley and silently moved behind them. Chopping the necks of 2 cops, the vampire broke their spines and he grabbed the fat cop and twisted his head, snapping his neck. The remaining cop was grabbed and choked before he even noticed his colleagues getting murdered. "Time for a snack..."

The vampire moved to the command truck and heard gunshots. He saw a pretty lady that was released from the SCP facility inside the command truck draining blood from the commander. "That's fast..." The vampire said as he walked by the 5 dead cops. There are more gunshots outside and the other from the SCP facility managed to make their way out and reached the cops shooting at them. It was over quickly.

"You can test your skill in the police station too..." The vampire said the the 3 other ladies entered the police car and they drove to the station.

"So how did you gals take out the SWAT in armor and shield?" The vampire asked.

"Grabbed their helmets and snap the neck." The lady said.

"That'll do..." The vampire said and they saw a road block ahead.

"Okay, try bringing these cops to the car alive..." The vampire said and the ladies left.

2 ladies moved to the rear and choked the 2 motorcycle cops and another lady simply walked towards the others. The 2 ladies moved behind the cops and picked them off silently and the lady walking towards the cops simply grabbed the plump cop with white mustache and kissed him. The others was grabbed and choked.

"You seemed to have pretty good self control," The vamprie said. "These piggies are food, but if you play with them, make them scared, jerk them off... they will taste better..."

The lady sniffed her plump cop and pulled down his pants, the cop was overpowered and jerked off and the other ladies bit and drained him. "Yes, the blood does taste better..." The lady said. "I kinda want more..."

Jack spotted a lady dragging a cop into the trunk of a police car. As Jack approached, the lady moved with inhuman speeds and shoved him to the ground and choked him. "Awww, come one..." Jack shouted. "I'm not a cop."

"You are not getting me..." The lady said and injected something into Jack.

"What the fuck!" Jack shouted but she was even stronger than him. Jack struggled a little and she dislocated his wrist. "Fuck..."

"Now, you are infected as well..." The lady said.

"I was already infected..." Jack said as he was still pushed down and he started to feel stronger. "Whoa, you can get more infected?"

Jack's body trembled and he was released and he stood up. The lady shoved a trembling plump cop at Jack and Jack bit into his throat.

"That is what I'm talking about..." The lady said.

"I have been doing that already!" Jack said after healing his wrist. "I just have more self control..."

=================================================

An old cop was grabbed out of the trunk and carried into a motel room where Jack started to fuck him as the lady gave him a blow job. The old cop did not struggle much as he was pleasured till he ejaculated and the couple bit into him and drained his blood. "I don't know who started this, but the rush was so amazing and addictive..."

Jack started cleaning up and notified the lady that there are more police cars that arrived. "Really?" She muttered, "I took out the police station1"

"Let's have some fun!"

=================================================

Some of the cops went to the front desk and 2 motorcycle cops went to search the police car. They were grabbed in a necklock and dragged into the room. Their belts were removed and pants pulled down and the lady started jerking them off as Jack pointed guns to their heads. As they ejaculated, the couple drained enough blood to knock them out.

"Such a rush!" The lady said and leaped down from the second floor and chopped a cop's neck, snapping it and grabbed the other cop and covered his mouth. "I love your mustache..."

Jack choked the sergeant and grabbed the remaining cop and dragged him to the room and the cop was cuffed and Jack went to bring the sergeant up. "That's all..."

The lady fucked the cops one by one and drained their blood and Jack drank from the lady and got real high.

==================================================

The cops drove away and the sergeant had a few addresses and went to an apartment. A man opened the door and was shoved to the ground and 2 plump cops rushed inside and subdued the female occupants and they proceeded to rape them. The cops left alive are infected and have a tendency to be violent as well.

The SCP scientists were all infected, and they spread the virus to more of their peers. More of the D-class prisoners were infected and some of these were serial killers across many countries, curfew was common as the murder cases increase.

Although the vampires and scientists tried to infect some of the less power Euclid and Keter classes, none of them were affected the same way and a battleroyale started in these labs resulting in many deaths and all the infected were also killed in the process.

The infected vampires were very powerful, but they were overconfident and after taking out many police stations, they tried to hunt down the Army Generals but many of the groups were eventually destroyed by bombs.

A few months have passed and the new most wanted list consists of the D-class that escaped and a few elusive infected vampires who took out various cartels and the underworld. The populace was getting tired of these killers and the police had better communications and ways to track down the killers. Death tolls were high but the vampires do feel hunted.

2 professional vampire assassins that were infected had a run-in with the police and with bigger guns, they were badly injured and they tracked down 3 other D-class serial killers who were mercenaries and the group trained together to take out another SCP lab to prevent the SCP from hunting them.

"Ok, team A ready..."
"Team B on Standby..."

Groups of armored cops entered the SCP lab and searched for the killers and found the scientists dead and many of the supernatural creatures destroyed as well. The vampires outside the SCP lab hunted down a keter class humanoid and drained the blood but did not feel any more powerful, and returned to see many police cars and trucks.

"This will be fun..."

4 motorcycle cops chatting saw blur shapes moving towards them and they were grabbed and dragged away. A male vampire choked 2 cops and the female vampires gave the other 2 handjobs and drained their blood. These vampires were silent and deadly and they moved towards the cops in the perimeter and took them out.

"So round..." A plump cop heard sounds behind him and his mouth was covered and a lady bit into his throat. The male vampire moved among a few cops on the roof and chopped their necks with his hands with such force that he broke their necks easily. The remaining cop was grabbed and his helmet twisted and his neck snapped.

"Let's keep some of them..." A lady said and grabbed an old cop beside a police car and the other vampires moved to cover the mouths of the other cops near him. The cops flailed briefly and were choked out. They entered a police truck to choked the commanders. One by one, the groups of cops outside were taken out.

"What the fuck..." A sergeant muttered as he saw a pile of limp cops in the command truck and 3 ladies choking the police commander. The sergeant reached for his gun and heard snap sounds behind him and turned around and saw a large man crushing the necks of 4 cops beside him and the man disarmed the sergeant and covered his mouth. "Don't worry, we won't bite... hard."

The vampires outside quickly piled up their victims and left while the armored cops killed the remaining SCP creatures in the lab.

More people were murdered and the police played their part killing off thugs which threatened them. The police had limited success trying to track down the killers and the body count of gangs killed by the police was high. While Jack and a few female vampires routinely feed on the police, the police got more violent and even the minor criminals that do smash and grab bags in cars are all shot and killed.

"Fuck, its you again..." The police captain said as he saw Jack fucking a lady on a bed in a house that had their silent alarm triggered. "Come quietly with us and we may spare your life..."

"Really?" Jack asked and put his hands up and approached the captain and 2 more cops entered the room. "What ever you say..."

As they were exiting the room, the captain saw a lady choking 2 cops in the living room and heard muffled moans behind him and the other lady was choking the other 2 cops. Jack broke his cuffs and placed his arm around the captain's shoulders and smiled. "Don't worry, just having some fun, and I'll try not to kill you. You probably do not remember me taking out your whole station, and yes, I'm not alone."

One of the ladies approached and said. "They have gotten a lot more vicious... One of them stabbed me in the heart."

Jack smiled. "Read about more murders that we did not do, probably these murders are blamed on us too, but I don't really care because they taste so good."

An old cop entered the bedroom and saw the police captain fucking a lady and Jack fucking him from the back. "Oh shit..." The cop muttered and another lady stopped him from drawing his gun. The lady removed his belt and overpowered the cop and shoved him to the bed and gave him a blow job. "No... please...' The old cop begged as she started sucking on his dick and got him erected.

"So many of them..." 2 other ladies entered the room dragging a few limp cops with them. "I see you guys started the fun without us... Can you help take care of the remaining ones before fucking them?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and bit into their cops and drained a little blood and fed the cops some blood and left. They saw a few motorcycle cops and a sergeant chatting with a few other cops and sending them to surround the building. The ladies looked at Jack and nodded and they moved silently towards the motorcycle cops.

The ladies grabbed the cops and rammed a few fists into them and easily subdued them and cuffed them. "Keep quiet and I will not break you..." A lady said to a plump motorcycle cop and pulled down his breeches. She took out his baton and poked it into his ass. "I don't want to hurt you..."

The police sergeant heard muffled moans and approached it and saw the ladies pulling the breeches of the motorcycle cops down and the cops were cuffed. A hand was placed on his shoulders and another lady whispered in his ears. "You smell familiar..." She started removing his belt and the sergeant saw Jack choking a fat cop and grabbing the throat of another bald cop with a white mustache.

"Have this one, I want that one..." Jack said and shoved the bald cop to the lady and grabbed the trembling sergeant. "Fuck, you smell so good."

Jack walked with the trembling sergeant to the police cars and he pointed out the remaining cops and the ladies moved over and grabbed the cops. These were out of shaped cops that were tazered till they went limp. A plump cop saw Jack with the sergeant and reached for his gun but a land covered his mouth and he was disarmed. The sergeant saw his men easily choked out by these inhuman foes and tracked every remaining cop and all of them were subdued. The sergeant and a few old cops were dragged into the house where they were fed more blood and fucked.

"Holy shit!" The radio crackled, "Officers down! Backup!"

The ladies were annoyed as they were just getting to have fun and decided to ignore it and continued pleasuring their cops. Jack was done and he drained some blood from the sergeant and looked outside to see a frantic plump cop with white hair with a gun in his hand.

The ladies began sneaking up to the cop as more sirens were heard and the cop spotted them and shot at the ladies who managed to avoid the bullets and reached him. They disarmed him and kissed him and easily overpowered him.

"There will be no end, let's get it done..." Jack said and the ladies bit into the cop and they waited for the 3 more police cars to arrive.

The cops exited the car and were grabbed and the remaining 2 cops saw the ladies choking the other cop and as they reached for their guns, Jack was behind him and grabbed their necks. "I can snap your necks easily... just drop the guns. We have not killed anyone of you yet..."

After the cops went limp, the group entered a police van and one of the plump cops with wispy white hair was grabbed as a snack as they drove off. "I could taste many of them have a different flavor of blood. They still smell good, and they have fear, but their blood taste different now..." A lady said.

"Maybe it is because we gave them some blood?" A lady asked. "Sort of makes them not report the shit and they are on our side..."

The remaining cop in the police truck was jerked off and the ladies took sips of his blood and fucked him some more.

"Yes, I do get a hint of vampire blood in him..." The vampire said. "shall we give them more?"

The ambush of the cops was reported and used as an excuse for the police to take down a few more gangs in the city. They just went guns blazing and the thugs were massacred.

Last edited:
"Fucking guy had a gun..." An old cop said as he clubbed the head of a young boy. "Those motherfuckers that run should all die too..." The other cops did not take any prisoners as well. They dragged the teenagers that escaped to the police car and they were already battered and bloody.

The old cop saw a lady walking down the street and as the cops dragged the bodies into the alley, the old cop stopped her. "Show me your ID!" The cop commanded and the lady smiled and walked close to the cop and pressed her big breasts on the cop. Noticing something was not right, the old cop reached for his baton but he was hugged and kissed.

The old cop could not breathe, he flailed helplessly as she tightened her grip and she bit into his neck and drained a little blood. She peeped into the alley and choked out the old cop and spotted 3 other cops dumping the bodies of the teenagers and she moved behind them. She gripped the throats of 2 cops and squeezed and they went limp and the remaining cop was shocked and she shoved him to the wall and covered his mouth. "So round... so soft..." She said and started removing the cop's belt and grabbed his dick. She jerked off the plump cop and bit his throat and sipped a little blood. "Fuck, that tastes sooo good..." She said and started fucking the plump cop and rubbed his white hair and sniffed him.

When she is done, she checked on the teenagers and they were all killed. "What the fuck..." The lady muttered, "Did you naughty boys do that? That is such a turn on!"

"Curfews drastically reduced crime..." A judge said. "But it had bad repercussion on the economy, we can consider the appeal once the police can guarantee safety of the citizens."

The door opened and Jack entered the room with a plump cop in his arms flailing. "The police can't even guarantee their own safety..."

The ladies entered and grabbed the senior police officers and the judge and started making out with them. Jack choked the plump cop unconscious and held the judge down as the female vampires raped the senior police officers. "Don't worry, no one gets killed tonight."

The senior cops were fucked as the judge simply watched. "We just want out cop fix..." The lady vampires said and they left the room. The judge walked around and found more than 20 officers unconscious and some with their pants down. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Hey," The judge shouted at the ladies. "I think you have proven your point, we are no longer coming after you anymore, these guys understand that and this is something we are willing to compromise."

"Are you bargaining with us?" A lady asked. "You must be very brave."

"I'm just stating the truth," The judge said. "Don't make it too obvious and don't attract attention, everything else can be discussed. I am still in favor of consent, and I don't encourage rape."

"Well, we can try," The lady said. "Some old fucks taste too good, and we cannot promise. But we can do you one solid, we make sure they are good at their job and help you remove crime."

"We see a lot of murders in the black community," The judge said. "Your good intentions seemed to have caused more deaths in a certain demographics."

"Really?" The lady asked nonchalantly. "Well, we do try."

The judge shook his head as they walked away.

"So, some bitch killed customs officers, then murdered the whole ESU squad and went to decapitate Victor, a vampire?" The lady asked the police chief. "And she escaped into a museum and you have the place surrounded?"

"That is correct, we sent in 2 units and they did not respond," The police chief said.

"Just stay out of this..." The lady said and entered the building.

The lady found the security guards dead and 4 armored police officers on the ground. As she approached, a female in dark clothing landed behind her silently and stabbed her in the ribs and back. The female was shocked as the lady did not bleed, and the lady was inhumanly strong as she turned around and tried to grab her. The female was very skilled and she continued to stab her vitals, any human would have been killed but her opponent was definitely supernatural. The lady was hurt, she became aggressive but the female was great at dodging her attacks even though she was fast, and with the wounds getting worse, she wasted blood trying to heal and eventually, the female stabbed her spine and dislocated it. The female quickly took out a syringe and drained some blood and drank it while continuing to drain more blood and the lady was decapitated and her body was put on fire.

"No response from that lady," The sergeant said. "Should we move in?"

"Send in ESU and secure each sector..." The chief said.

The police cleared sector by sector and found the limp cops and quickly go the paramedics to bring them out. The cops were unconscious and as the paramedics checked on one of the cops, she woke up, grabbed the paramedic's throat and snapped his neck. She looked around and saw 2 fat cops outside the ambulance. She grabbed a cop's head and snapped his neck and placed her arms around the other cop's neck and choked him silently. She hid the bodies in the ambulance and moved to the front of the ambulance and drove off.

"Just one fucking vampire..." The female in police uniform complained and suddenly, she had a strong urge to kill as she saw a roadblock ahead.

"The killer escaped again and is now suspected to be in the city," The police chief said to 2 vampires. "One of you came and tried to stop the killer alone and was decapitated. The killer killed all my men at the roadblock and left."

"We need to stop the killer soon or more cops will die..." The vampires said.

"Officers down at Precinct 58..." The radio crackled. "Officers requesting backup!"

"We have no response from our men inside," The police chief said. "I'm not sending more men in."

"We will take it from here," The 2 vampires said and entered.

The police chief heard gunshots and fighting going on inside but still could not reach his men and decided to wait it out.

The lady in police uniform managed to drain the blood from the vampires again and burn their bodies. "3 suckers? There should be more..."

Jack followed the case and found the lady taking down the notable vampires in the city. These vampires hold key position the the security forces and the lady that seem to work alone and targeted vampires seemed unstoppable, and the police had no answer.

The lady was now trapped in a police station but a whole squad that entered the station did not respond. Jack went to the scene with the other female vampires and saw the building surrounded by police and a few vampires were sent in to hunt the lady down.

"Is she human?" Jack asked and no one knew.

The smell of the nervous cops turned Jack and the female vampires on and they went into a police truck to chat with the commander. The ladies easily overpowered the cops and Jack entered to grab the balding commander and stared into his eyes and commanded him to provide all the information. The female did not seem to about they lady now and were more interested in the cops as they had not fed in a few days and Jack was still intrigued by the lady and went to the police station with a badge on his jacket and passed a few cops. Staring into the eyes of a police sergeant, he commanded the sergeant to follow him. "Bring a few men, we will go secure a few areas to make corner this bastard..."

The sergeant signaled a few cops and they followed Jack into the rear of the police station. The lights were all destroyed, and the hallways were dark. A few of the rooms were cleared and since there was no command from the command truck, Jack got the sergeant to send in more men to secure more of the police station. Many cops were placed in junctions and it would be hard for anyone to engage without alerting anyone.

Jack heard gunshots and rushed over and found more limp cops. "Wow, this person is good..." Jack muttered and found several decapitated bodies. Then he saw a group of cops rushing over and search the area and it seemed that without the police commander, the cops were rather disorganized. Jack quickly hid on the ceiling as he felt something bad was happening and there were more cops coming and they reported about the bodies and started moving some of the limp cops out.

"What the hell?" Jack muttered as he saw a few cops carrying the limp cops collapsed and saw a person in ESU uniform moving with inhuman speeds and silently taking out the cops. "She is fast..."

"No, this motherfucker is a vampire..." Jack muttered and saw the person drinking from the limp cops.

The person in uniform seemed determined and moved away and Jack decided to follow and this person was swift and deadly. He grabbed the throats of 2 cops and crushed them before the cops could sound the alarm and drank from the cops again.

"So, the killer is a vampire?" Jack muttered and Bob saw a plump motorcycle cop walking to the vampire and quickly grabbed and choked the cop before he got ambushed and killed. "This one probably tastes good, let's not waste this..."

Jack turned around and the person in ESU uniform seemed to be fighting a lady in bodyarmor. Both of them seemed unhumanly strong and it was a slugfest of epic propotion. "That vampire seemed pretty much like a scumbag... But the lady may be the one who killed a lot of vampires... Who should I help?"

To fight at their level, Jack went to the other cops who entered with him and he got he sergeant to send them into a room where he could ambush them and drink their blood just to burn the blood to be physically stronger and faster. "I guess I'm fucking doing the same."

Jack drank from at least 30 police officers and got a bit high and went over to the fight that was still going on, the lady seemed more skilled but the vampire was stronger and both of them were badly hurt... Jack moved behind the person in ESU uniform and showed his fangs and the person nodded at Jack and Jack plunged a dagger into his spine, twisted the blade and dislocated his spine. The lady was confused and shocked.

"Hey, I really like what you are doing..." Jack said but instead of thanking Jack, she attacked Jack and she hits really hard and was stabbed multiple times. "Fuck this..."

Jack spotted her right arm was badly injured and stabbed into the gap in the armor in the right shoulder and that one seemed pretty useless and controlled the other arm and bit into her throat. Her blood tasted strange, she was no angel nor was she a vampire. She was not human either. Jack drained her blood to prevent her from attacking him and eventually, she went limp. "Let's see if you can be turned..."

Jack felt sadistic turning a vampire hunter into a vampire, but it only seemed fun and chaotic, and Jack went to the police sergeant to get him to send more cops in to feed on them to heal his wounds.

He checked on the lady after healing his wounds with the blood acquired. "Maybe the death was final..." Jack muttered and the lady opened her eyes and grabbed Jack's throat and shoved him into the wall and punched him. "Fucking..." The lady seemed to pull out a dagger and stabbed various organs of Jack and Jack suddenly feared for his immortality. His joints were severed and she was beyond his speed and strength. Then, she stopped just before decapitating him.

"Yes..." Jack muttered, spitting out blood as he was bloodied. "You are also a vampire, and I can guide you..."

The lady seemed surprised and angry. "I'm going to kill everyone of you..."

"Heh," Jack said. "I'm not with them too, and technically, I made you better."

"I was already better than you," The lady said.

"But I could have killed you." Jack said.

Jack managed to heal but he was hungry and he went to the sergeant to get another group of cops to ambush again.

"I'll kill you," The lady said.

"Nah, let's kill other vampires," Jack said. "I have a small crew, but you can join us."

"Fucking blood suckers," The lady said.

Jack knocked out a plump cop and grabbed the other trembling old cop entering the room. "So round and soft..." Jack said as he covered the cop's mouth and squeezed the trembling cop. "Here, have a sip..."

Jack pulled down the cop's pants and jerked the cop off and the lady was confused and she bit into the throat of the cop and drained him.

"I said take a sip..." Jack shouted but she drained the cop and looked at Jack.

"I'm still going to kill you." The lady said.

"Stop killing these bags of blood..." Jack said. "They taste good and they are easy to handle... I'll join you to take others and we can make our own rules."

She healed her wounds and drained more from more of the cops ambushed. Jack tempted her with tasty blood and for now, she seemed to be more like a vampire, hunting the ambushed cops and drinking from them.

"The name is Jack by the way..." Jack said. "We can take out the other vampires and rule this place."

Back
Top Bottom