Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It feeds on your blood (Mainman x Mappy)

mainman

Supernova
"You can try to contain the situation, or simply create more chaos... that works too... And when it comes to feeding, you gain nourishment from blood, nothing else, and it is used for everything from healing to satisfying your hunger," The young man said to the 2 beautiful ladies. "You can also choose whether to kill your prey, the shock would make most of them forget about you anyway when you feed on them."

"Here they come," The lady said as she licked her lips hungrily as 2 policemen searched the house. "I love men in uniform."

The first cop turned the corner and bumped into a pair of large breasts. The lady hugged him and kissed him, his arms flailed as she squeezed him. "What the fuck?" The other older cop muttered as he saw the lady kissing the cop and as he reached for his gun, the man removed it and shoved it into his neck. "Let's not use firearms here... all we want is to fuck with you..."

The old cop watched as the 2 ladies jerked off his partner as the man rubbed his white hair and sniffed his neck. He trembled in fear as the gun was shoved in the temple and did not resist. Meanwhile, the ladies rubbed the other cop's dick and one of the ladies gave him a blowjob while squeezing his balls. He did not take long to ejaculate and both ladies bit into his throat. The man could smell the fear from the old cop and smell the aroma of the adrenalin kicking in as the old cop trembled in fear and he bit into the cop's neck, drank a mouthful, and dropped the cop.

"Hey, enough," The man said to the ladies and pulled them off the plump cop. "Any more and you will kill him."

"Aren't they just food for us?" A lady asked.

"Over the years, I've learned that sometimes, it is good not to be hunted," The man said. "I've been in an SCP facility, tested on, blood extracted every day for many years, finally able to escape, and stay out of captivity. Trust me, the humans know about our existence, and they have big teams with big guns to get us, moving from small town to small towns, not killing anyone can help us survive longer, and besides, you can learn about your powers and have more fun being able to do more, all you need is more time, and you have an eternity to learn.

"I never asked for this..." Jade, an Asian assassin muttered as she bit into the throat of the cop. The blood tasted sweet and there was such a rush as she could taste the Adrenalin in the blood. "Fuck, but I can get use to this..."

"So, what kinds of abilities do we have besides healing?" Jade asked the man.

"Faster, stronger..." The man said. "And can heal bullet wounds."

"Can I turn into a bat and fly?" Jade asked.

"I mean, much stronger and faster," The man said. "And you stop the aging process...

"So what are my flaws?" Jade asked. "Crosses? Sunlight? Running water?"

"Sunlight really hurts," The man said. "Others... not so much, and take enough damage, you still die, so don't go head on with the SWAT team."

Sirens can be heard and the man looked outside and saw several police cars.

"Well, you can get to test out your powers, but remember, we don't want to kill them," The man said. "With enough blood, you do get special powers like walking on walls, but it takes practice..."

=====================================

2 Motorcycle cops entered the alley and scanned around. A lady moved behind the rear cop and choked him silently. The other cop turned around and Jade disarmed him and pulled him close. "Really love that leather smell..." Jade said and covered him mouth and removed his belt. The cop trembled in fear as Jade was inhumanly strong and the other lady came along and started rubbing the cop's dick. As the cop got erected, both ladies bit into him and sucked out some blood.

Jade closed her eyes and focused her mind and really did feel that time is moving slower for her now. She looked outside and saw an old cop outside the alley and moved quickly behind him and dragged him in. Jade unzipped his pants and started jerking him off and the cop struggled briefly but Jade bit into his throat and drained some blood and the struggling stopped.

Jade nodded at the other lady and they moved to the police cars and grabbed 2 fat cops in the rear and choked them silently. The lady choked a police sergeant and as a cop with thick white mustache heard muffled moans, he approached and Jade grabbed him and pulled him to the ground. The cop trembled as he flailed helplessly against his supernatural opponent and Jade squeezed his groin and bit into his throat. After getting a mouthful of blood, Jade stopped and drank the blood. It did not taste as good as before and Jade a little confused.

"So, blood is blood, and it taste better when you get them sexually aroused," Jade said. "I wonder how fast can I go..."

Looking at a group of 6 armored cops by a police truck, Jade nodded at the lady and rushed towards them. When the first cop saw Jade, his eyes were wide opened as Jade chopped the side of his head, grabbed the second cop and elbowed the side of his neck. The 2 cops facing away from her were grabbed and choked and she saw the lady kicking a cop in the neck and tacking the remaining cop to the ground.

"That was pretty fast..." Jade said as she felt her cops flailing die down.

The man exited the building and saw the ladies take out everyone and smiled. "You are getting the hang of it, I think that is all of them."

"We got to go, too many alerted," The man said and checked on the cops, took a quick sip of blood and left. "There are several groups hunting us, and they are well trained and equipped, so I don't want them to take note of this."

The man got into a car and drove off with the ladies but not far away, he found a roadblock in the distance. "Let's get rid of them and move along..."

The ladies moved and sneaked behind the 2 rear cops and choked them silently. The man moved over to the police car and grabbed a police sergeant out. "What the..." The sergeant muttered as the man punched him in the face and knocked him out.

"Holy shit!" A short cop shouted and a balding cop reached for his gun but before it could leave the holster, the ladies moved behind the cops and slapped away the guns and choked the cops. A remaining cop spotted the ladies choking the cops and as he reached for his radio, the man covered his mouth. "Shhh, We are going for a ride..."

The cop was shoved into a police car and the man moved to the rear seat and shoved the gun in his gut and got the cop to drive off. The man made the cop drive into the next town and park in the alley where the ladies gave him a blow job and jerked him off. The man sniffed the trembling cop and as the cop ejaculated, the man started fucking the cop and covered his mouth as he gave out muffled moans. The cop felt helpless as the ladies and the man was inhumanly strong and he was simply manhandled, fucked and penetrated. Then the man bit his throat and drained some blood and the cop was dazed.

"That went well..." The man said and they broke into a car and drove off.

========================================================================

A short and pudgy cop looked around and no one was around. As he looked under the desk, he found the desk sergeant limp. "Geez..." The cop muttered and radioed for backup but no one responded. He searched the police station and everyone was taken out. A prisoner murdered the other prisoners and killed the guard and somehow too out everyone else there. The cop called the other police stations and within minutes, police cars swarmed the station and the police set up more road blocks and discovered some cops taken out at the road blocks.

The FBI and NSA were notified and they reviewed the tapes.

A prisoner in the cell walked over to 3 biker-type men and shoved his thumb into their throats and they collapsed to the ground choking. The man also rolled around the ground to pretend to choke and 2 cops rushed into the cell. A cop checked on the man and the man opened his eyes, grabbed the cop's head and with a quick jerk, snapped his neck. The other cop was shocked and his mouth was covered and the man wrapped his arm around the cop's neck and snapped his neck.

Walking out of the cell area, the man waited for a bald cop to walk near and he pulled the cop into the cell area and choked him silently. He proceeded to the main hallway and walked to the pantry to see 3 fat cops chatting. He shoved his palm up the nose of 2 cops and headbutted the remaining cop and destroyed the cop's nose and smashed his head on the wall behind. He quickly moved out, chopped another cop in the neck and rushed at the desk sergeant. The sergeant drew his gun and was disarmed and the man punched his throat and kneed the side of his head and the sergeant went limp.

The FBI was shocked and after a few calls, an SCP agent replied to the call for help.

"Yes, this man is one of them who escaped from the lab," The agent said. "We are sending a team over right now, do not engage, he is very dangerous and kills when threatened."

Jade woke up and could smell a policemen outside the window. she peeped outside and the sun was setting and there was a motorcycle cop searching around their car in the alley. The motorcycle cop took out his flashlight and looked inside the car and tried the doors of the car and it was unlocked. Then he felt a wind behind him and Jade landed behind him and grabbed the back of his neck and shoved his face into her breasts. The cop was shocked and he could not scream. Jade squeezed his neck, preventing bloodflow to the brain and the cop went limp and was dragged into the trunk and cuffed.

Jade walked to the entrance of the alley and saw a balding cop with leather jacket outside and quickly wrapped her around his neck and dragged him into the alley. The cop choked and flailed helplessly and Jade sniffed his grey hair and licked his face. "Smells so good..." Jade muttered and pulled him behind the car and removed his pants.

"What the fuck are you doing..." The cop gasped as he catches his breath and Jade placed her vagina on his face and started giving him a blowjob. The cop struggled as the moist vagina pressed against his face and he could not breathe again while his dick was swallowed and sucked hard. The scent of polyester, sweat and fear was overwhelming and somehow Jade felt turned on and as the dick throbbed, Jade used her tongue to pleasure him in all ways and as she pulled out, the cop squirted on her face. "Fuck... messy..." She muttered and bit his dick. The struggling stopped and Jade had her best blood ever.

She carried the dazed cop to the apartment, cuffed and gagged and the other lady was curious about the smell as well. "Wow, that somehow smells good..." The lady said. "Smells like old cop..."

"That tastes awesome too..." Jade said and the man looked outside and leaped out the window.

As Jade peeped outside, she saw the man choking 2 cops in his armpits and dragged them into the dumpster and the quickly went down. "That was fast..." Jade said.

"We need to take out everyone before anyone calls in," The man said and peeped out the alley. There was a short sergeant outside and a plump cop with white hair in the police car. "2 left."

The door opened and the plump cop stared at the barrel of a gun and Jade pulled him out of the seat and dragged him to the alley. She heard moans and saw the man fucking the police sergeant. The plump cop trembled in fear as his pants was pulled down and Jade wrapped her arms around his neck while the other lady sucked his dick. "Suck on his dick while he is about to ejaculate." Jade said.

"I don't want to swallow!" The lady said.

"No, I mean bite and drain some blood from the dick," Jade said. "Try it."

The plump cop trembled as Jade seemed inhumanly strong and his struggles seemed meek and he was quickly pleasured till he climaxed and Jade could smell the scent of fear mixed in polyester and sweat again as the lady drained some blood from his dick. "Fuck, that's good..."

"What's so difficult, the more they come, they more blood we have," Jade said to the man as the man was satisfied as he drank a mouthful of blood from the sergeant.

"Its not these useless cops that I'm afraid of," The man said. "Guns still hurt and the SCP or SWAT team can still kill you."

"I've taken out several SWAT officers before, with my strength now, I can easily snap their necks," Jade said.

"The sniper can blow your head off with a shot," The man said, "And you will still die."

"We took out most of the cops in the small town, should we visit the police station and see what's in the storage?" Jade asked and went to the police car.

"This sounds like a bad idea," the man said.

"I'm a pro, and I now have powers," Jade said. "I need to train right?"

-------------

It was a small police station and the ladies entered the front door and saw a desk sergeant out front. The desk sergeant looked up and saw the lady standing and waving at him and Jade had already leaped behind him and Jade wrapped her arms around his neck and choked him. "Smells so good... feels so soft..." Jade said and hid him under the desk.

As they searched the evidence locker, they saw the man already taken out the other 2 remaining cops and he was going through boxes in the lockers and checking out the weapons.

"That was fast..." Jade said.

"I've destroyed the tapes and we need to grab and leave," The man said. "Or more will come."

Jade was still confused, so far, nothing was a challenge, and she seem to have supernatural powers but no where to use it.

The man enjoyed the blood from a trembling plump cop, leaving him limp on the ground on a pile of cops. "So, you are an assassin and she is some sort of mercenary?" The man asked the ladies and they nodded. The man passed the ladies some weapons and they left the police station. "I'm Rick, a soldier from many many years ago, and a monster killed my whole army, and somehow created me, all I knew was I was carrying a musket, trying to shoot at something really fast as it ripped out the throats of my friends and bit into some others. We missed and tried to get close and clobber this thing, but it was inhumanly strong and threw us like ragdolls and grabbed us and bit into our throats. Some ran and were hunted down and I remember being grabbed and that thing bit into my throat and I managed to fire a round into its head and yeah, I guess it survived and I died and became this..."

"Over the years, I trained hard and tried to find out what else I can do," Rick continued. "Met a few others like us, some really scary shit while I was captured by the SCP and was tested on for years before the breach."

"What kind of scary shit?" The lady asked.

"Alien, supernatural shit, werewolves," Rick said. "Prisoners are used as baits to test our powers and we rip them apart, and most can kill faster than me."

"Wow, how many of these things are there?" The lady asked.

"10?" Rick replied. "I met a tall guy who had a high-pitched voice and was constantly angry, and yeah, he attacked me and fucked me up big time. Broke many of my bones and was inhumanly strong. Another one looked normal and he killed 20 soldiers and released everyone. These soldiers are heavily armored and armed with big guns."

"How did you get out?" The lady asked.

"The breach, someone unlocked the cells and storage and we just ran and killed anyone that stopped us," Rick said. "The blow the fuck out of that place and I think a few of those things did not make it out while we wiped out the army outside waiting for us."

"I still don't see why humans scare us?" The lady said.

Rick stopped the car and took out the gun and shot the lady's hand. The bullet went through her hand and she screamed in pain. "Fuck! that hurts..."

She looked at her hand and she did not bleed much and she concentrated and her wounds closed. Rick used the tazer on her and it did shock her as well.

"You see, weapons still hurt you, just that you can heal, but you spend resources and you will eventually go down," Rick said. "You should train your healing abilities and anticipate pain, and it will make things better."

The 2 ladies played with their weapons and shot themselves and it did hurt a lot, but they were able to heal the wounds, leaving no scars.

-------------------------------

The sirens can be heard and Rick rolled his eyes. "Damn it, police..."

"Great, I'm a little hungry now." A lady said and they waited in the alley for an ambush.

The 2 ladies were fighting and messing up the place and the 2 motorcycle cops entered the alley and approached them with flashlights. "Hey stop!" A plump cop shouted and the older one took out his baton and tried to pull the ladies apart. The ladies turned around and grabbed the cops and forced them to the ground. The cops were shocked as the ladies were very strong and the cops were overpowered. Their belts were removed and breeches pulled down and the ladies grabbed and played with their dicks.

"More coming..." Rick said and waited for 2 cops to enter the alley and moved behind them. The rear cop's mouth was covered and Rick shoved his thumb into his neck, blocking bloodflow to the brain. The cop did not struggle much and was laid silently on the ground.

The other cop with a big belly walked around the dumpster and saw the ladies fucking the motorcycle cops and was shocked. "What the..." He muttered and Rick covered his mouth." Rick tilted his head up and bit into his throat.

---------------------------------

"Hurry up and go..." Rick said. "More outside."

The ladies waited for their cops to ejaculate, drank some blood and healed their wounds. There were several police cars outside and walked over among them. Rick sneaked behind an old police sergeant in the police car and knocked him out with a punch to the head.

"All these piggies look so soft and squishy..." A lady said and the cops did not seem impressed as they walked over and sniffed them. "This one smells so good..."

"Excuse ma'am, are you high?" A fat cop with a thick mustache asked. "I'll need to check your ID."

2 fat cops closest to the lady were grabbed and she smashed their heads together and the cops went limp. "Holy sh..." A pudgy cop shouted and a lady pulled him close and kissed him.

Rick was behind 2 cops and he shoved tazers into their necks and shocked them. The remaining cop turned and ran but the other lady grabbed his belt and pulled him close. She pulled down his pants and started jerking him off in the streets as she licked his face and rubbed his white hair. "Nooo... please..." The cop begged as the lady squeezed his balls and played with his dick.

"We don't have time for this," Rick said. "Just drink up and go. I don't want to be captured again."

"Roadblock... oh goody..." Jade muttered as she moved behind 2 cops and grabbed their heads under her armpits and tightened her grip. The cops tapped at her and struggled silently as they could not breathe. "This is too easy..."

The man then kidnapped a cop and went to the next town where they had fun with the cop and drank some blood. The group heard a call on the police radio about an accident and call for backup as a prison transport crashed.

"Let's go take a look!" Jade said and the others don't seem to mind.

--------------------------------------

Looking at the map, the location was pretty closeby and Jade quickly drove there and there was already a firefight going on. 4 cops were shooting at someone in a police van and that person was badly injured. The cops approached cautiously after a long pause and Jade parked the car and had a closer look. "Oh, I know her, she is some mercenary as well." Jade said and the lady seemed to be bleeding on her side. The cops looked inside the van and the lady fired and they returned fire. 2 cops were killed as all the cops fired into the van and even though the lady used a dead guard as a shield, bullets still hit her and her bleeding got worse.

"I met this lady in a job, she's pretty good," Jade said. "Should we save her? Perhaps, make her one of us?"

The man did not respond and Jade rushed over and sneaked up behind a short cop with white hair. Jade choked him and moved up to the 2 remaining cops who are peeping inside the van and the lady inside continued to shoot at them. "These 2 have shotguns... I should not fuck around..." Jade said and punched their spines and grabbed their heads under her armpits. The cops were shocked and she jerked and snapped their necks. "Ok, that was easier than I thought..." Jade muttered and entered the police van and the lady shot at her.

"What the fuck!" Jade shouted and moved with inhuman speeds and grabbed her arm. The woman was disarmed but she stabbed Jade and Jade was surprised at how fast she was despite her powers, and realized that she was shot in the chest. "Hey, I'm here to save you..." Jade said and tried to overpower and subdue her.

The lady seemed very skilled in escaping and could squirm away and continue to attack her and finally, Jade just grabbed her and bit into her throat and drained her. After healing her wounds, she dragged the lady out and looked around. "Damn, you killed everyone!" Jade said and signaled the man to come. "Can you make her one of us?"

---------------------------------------

The group left the area and quickly looked for another place to rest. The new member will soon arise and she will be hungry.

"Move along, nothing to see here..." A motorcycle cop said to a lady who was approaching him from the alley as the cops were searching cars at a roadblock. The lady looked at the cop and pressed her large breasts on his chest and looked around. No one else was looking at him and she grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck. Then dragged the twitching cop into the alley and stripped him.

The uniform was placed aside and she stripped her skin and removed his skin to wear it. She wiped herself down and out on the police uniform and smiled. "Let's have some real fun..."

----------------------------------------

A patrol car came to the roadblock and the officers were missing. 2 cops looked around and the sergeant pickup up his radio and saw the motorcycle cop walking over. "What's going on? Where's everyone?" The sergeant asked and the motorcycle cop punched his throat, placed his head under his armpits and snapped his neck. He looked at the other 2 cops looking around the police cars and approached, drawing his boot knife. He swiftly slit the throat of the cop in the rear and stabbed the other one in the heart. Twisting the blade, he dragged the twitching cops to a police car and dumped them in the trunk.

A car approached and he flagged down the car and saw a man with his family. The man wound down the window as the cop approached and drew his gun and shot the man in the head, then proceeded to shoot the others in the car.

"So trusting..." The cop muttered and shoved the dead man in the rear seat and pushed the car into the alley.

-----------------------------------------

"What's going on here?" A plump cop asked as a team of armored men entered the police station.

The armored men reached the cops and grabbed their throats with their heavy gloves and the cops were shocked and tazered and cuffed. An old cop saw 3 armored men approached him in the pantry and he was confused and the men shot tazers at him and took him out. One by one, the cops were taken out and no one was spared. The armored men looked at the tazer wounds of the motorcycle cop and tore his skin easily from the burnt shock marks. "Got him..." The armored man said and cuffed him and dragged him away.

The other armored men continued to search the police station and eventually found 5 dead cops in the lockers. A man in the suit came with the police chief and sat down with the shocked cops. "This might be a surprise to you, but 20 of your colleagues were murdered today with many others killed, and we got the killer. This is top secret and information cannot be leaked. The families of the cops will be well compensated."

-------------------------------------------

"Jailbreak, officers down, suspect armed..." The radio crackled.

"Nothing the cops can't handle I hope," one of the armored men said. "We can't be that lucky to have so many in one state."

The vampires drove into a storage facility and went into an empty unit to leave the unconscious cops and the lady. Then move to another unit and stayed inside for the day. As the sun sets, Jade got up and as she checked on the lady, she found the cops drained of their blood and the lady is missing. "Shit..."

"This is bad... " Jade said as she woke the others up. "I guess we are having bed & breakfast..."

A fat cop in glasses looked under the desk and found a security guard with his throat ripped open. The lady on the ceiling landed behind him and grabbed his head and quickly snapped his neck and drained his blood. Her wounds seemed to be healed but she was still hungry.

She took the keys from the security guard, found a car that it unlocked and drove off before the cops arrived.

-------------------------------------

Jade looked outside the main door and saw 4 police cars and a police van. "I wonder where she is now..."

A cop with a thick mustache entered a room and looked around. He heard muffled moans and saw the cop behind him flailing as a lady was choking him. The lady moved over, grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. "This one smells good." She sniffed his neck and tightened her grip.

"Let's not waste time here," The man said as he dragged 2 cops into the shadows and they circled the remaining cops outside.

A balding sergeant saw a lady approach and reached for his gun. Then one by one, the remaining cops near him were grabbed and choked. "Drop the officers!" the sergeant commanded and fired a warning shot and the lady rushed towards him.

A round motorcycle cop arrived and as he got off his bike, Jade hugged him. "I'll keep this one..." She said and squeezed the cop.

"What's there to fear?" Jade asked as he dragged the flailing cop to the group. "It is not like they are ever going to be a challenge."

The cops were shoved into the trunks of the police cars and the group drove off in search for the lady.

The lady drained blood from a biker in the bar after she fucked him and left him limp in the cubicle in the toilet, she grabbed another bald man and crushed his throat with a bite. When the other bikers realized that she has been killing them, they shot her but she kept coming and she murdered several more before a .44 caliber hit her head and she collapsed to the ground.

She could not heal as fast and was low on blood.

The paramedics came and the police came in force to arrest the bikers as the bodies were placed in bags and taken to the morgue. As the lady finally healed her wound in her head, she could move again and she was very hungry. She unzipped the bag and grabbed a paramedic and bit his throat, draining him. The driver stopped as he heard sounds behind and as he checked on the back, he was grabbed and dragged into the rear and she bit his neck.

"What's going on?" A cop muttered as he spotted the ambulance stopped and not moving. The cop approached as his partner called in the report and as the cop rounded the side of the ambulance and looked inside, he was dragged in.

The other cop did not notice and after minutes, he exited his patrol car and drew his gun. The lady exited the ambulance, covered in blood and the cop was shocked. "Freeze!" the cop shouted and as he spotted a bloody hand on the ground, he fired a few rounds into the lady before she reached him and bit into his throat.

The cop was dragged into the ambulance where every drop of blood was savored and the lady put on his body armor and heard sirens approaching. She ran into the alley and waited and saw 2 police cars and moved behind the cars and approached the cops.

A cop picked up the radio as he saw the others approached the ambulance and the car door opened and the lady punched the side of his head and knocked him out. She drained blood from the cop and moved with inhuman speeds and chopped the necks of 2 cops, breaking their spine and grabbing the remaining one with white hair. The cop trembled in fear as she licked his face and enjoyed the smell of fear. His blood tasted a lot better and she drained him along with the other cops and quickly broke into a thrift shop down the road to have a change of clothes. Her wounds were healed, but she was still hungry.

Soon, more police cars arrived and the lady changed and left through the alley and spotted a few more cops searching for her.

Last edited:
2 cops were at the mouth of the alley and one of the cops walked inside to take a leak. A hand covered his mouth and his gun was removed and shoved into his neck. "Don't make a sound or I'll rip out your dick..." The lady whispered and started rubbing his dick. The cop trembled in fear and as he got erected, the lady bit into his throat.

"Wow, that tasted good..." She muttered and grabbed the other cop and pulled him into the alley. The cop struggled and kicked silently as she choked him and removed his belt. She released him and kissed him. The cop was shocked at her strength and she pulled down his pants and thrust at his dick. The cop was overpowered as he tried to escape and he was fucked hard. "Piggy so soft... smells so good..." She muttered as she pumped the flailing cop who pawed at her helplessly as she squeezed his balls and thrust on the erected dick. She felt the cop ejaculate into her as she continued to pump him hard and she bit into his neck. "Oh my god! This is great!"

The lady felt high as she burned her blood to become stronger and faster. She sucked every ounce of blood of the cop and looked hungrily at the cops outside. "Those 2 look fat and high cholesterol... That round one with the beard looks tasty. The short sergeant looks good too..." She said and moved up to the cops. The cops at the roadblock suddenly saw a blur humanoids shape moving towards them and the 2 cops in the rear were chopped in the neck so hard that it broke their spines.

"Holy shit!" The sergeant shouted and saw the lady grabbing the pudgy cop with the beard and choking him. The sergeant drew his gun and the lady kicked it away and kicked his gut and pulled him close and choked him as well. Both cops pawed helplessly at her and she dragged them to the alley and cuffed the pudgy cop. The sergeant trembled in fear and his mouth was covered as he tried to call for help. She sat on his face and started jerking him off. The sergeant was shocked and gave out muffled moans and she placed her vagina on his nose and started squishing his face as she sucked his dick. She swallowed his dick and sucked hard. Her tongue pleasured him in ways he never imagined and he jizzed on her face. She bit into his dick and drained some blood. It was the best feeling she ever felt as the blood rushed down her throat.

She woke the bearded cop up and shoved the gun into his throat. "Bring me to your station..."

----------------

The lady exited the police car, wiping her mouth and left the limp bearded cop with his throat ripped in the police car and entered the rear door. She saw a plump cop in a leather jacket and she moved in a blur to kiss him and shove him into the closet. The cop was shocked and could not scream. She shoved him to the ground and removed his belt. She sat on his face and pulled down the cop's breeches and started sucking his dick. "Wow, the smell of leather, polyester fucking turns me on..." The cop's gloved hands pawed helplessly as he could not breathe and eventually went limp.

She took some blood and grabbed his tazer and exited the closet. She grabbed a female cop and snapped her neck. Dragging her to the toilet, she quickly changed into the police uniform and she found a switchblade in her belt and smiled. "Let the massacre begin..."

-----------------

Jade heard a call for backup at the police station and decide to check it out. There were many police cars and trucks outside and Jade saw another group of armored cops entering the police station. "So many cops... quite challenging..." Jade muttered as she moved behind an old cop in the rear and covered his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed. The old cop kicked silently in the air and went limp. Moving behind 2 cops, Jade grabbed their heads and placed them under her armpits and choked them. The cops did not stand a chance.

Jade covered the mouth of an armored cop and elbowed the back of his neck and snapped his spine. "oops, too hard." She dragged the limp cop into the police car and reached another fat cop and grabbed his head. The cop was shocked and before he could scream, Jade jerked his helmet and snapped his neck. "This is easier than I thought..."

One by one, Jade dragged the limp armored cops into the police truck. She spotted 3 pudgy armored cops and moved behind them, punching 2 cops in the throats, she kneed the other one in the face, knocking him out and grabbed the helmets and choked the other cops. "So many of them..."

------------------

Gunshots were heard inside the police station as the lady danced among the armored cops with 2 daggers, slicing them and cutting their throats. The cops tried to shoot at her but she was inhumanly fast and deadly as she stabbed yet another cop in the eye. The remaining cop shot her but she reached him and twisted his arm with the uzi and broke it. The cop screamed in pain and she pulled down his pants and started jerking him off.

"Geez... what the fuck..." A short cop entered the hall and saw all the armored cops on the ground. He heard snap sounds and saw the 2 cops behind him limp in the lady's arms and she hugged him. She drained his blood as she healed her wounds.

-------------------

Jade saw the lady exiting the police station and she approached Jade as Jade was jerking off a police captain. "How do you like your new powers?" Jade asked and she smiled and kissed Jade. The ladies made out and gave the police captain a good time before draining his blood and soon, another group of police cars arrived.

"So round..." Jade muttered as she choked a sergeant and saw the lady grabbed the neck of a fat cop and snapping it easily. "I see you have powered up as well."

"Where's everyone..." A cop with short white hair muttered as 6 cops gathered and saw 2 ladies approaching them.

"Freeze!" a cop shouted and drew his gun and before the gun left the holster, the ladies reached them and rammed deadly fists into their soft bodies. Their ribs were broken and the ladies pulled down their pants and Jade rubbed the dicks of 2 cops with white mustaches. "They taste better like that..."

A black car arrived after the ladies finished sipping from the last cop and a man exited. "Not bad at all. Wait... I'm not here to fight. I just got out from the lab and following the police reports here. "Strange, did not see you at the lab at all."

"Oh, a man from the lab gave me some powers and I shared my powers with her..." Jade said and heard more police cars coming. "What is this lab that I keep hearing about?"

The man put on the police captain's uniform and looked at the ladies, "So, you gals are vampires?" He asked and smiled as he approached the motorcycle cops that arrived.

"You two, go over there, we need this place secured..." The man directed 2 cops towards the police van and gestured at the other 2 cops to follow him. He pointed to the side of the building and moved behind the 2 cops and choked them. Dragging the cops to a truck, he returned to the ladies and saw the 2 bald motorcycle cops getting fucked by them as they drained the cops.

"What the fuck?" The man asked.

"They taste better like this..." Jade said.

"A massacre at the police station?" An agent muttered as he got into the helicopter and flew off. "This is getting serious."

Looking through the files, there was an SCP breach a day earlier and a few SCP creatures escaped. "Well, the most dangerous ones are already recaptured. How bad can the others be?"

As the helicopter landed, the agents looked around the police station and found scores of corpses. "Ok, this is bad, we need to contain the situation. No one gets in or out of the city."

The agent received another phone call. "Yes, we got a few vampires, they can be on our side to go against the SCPs that escaped."

"Good, one of them feeds on vampires, and the succubus is hard to deal with," The agent said. "The vampires could help, and in turn, we can let them feed and be monitored."

-----------

There are a few massacres around the city. The other SCPs broke into houses and murdered the occupants as well. As the police took notice, things are just going to be worse.

At a roadblock, the cops saw a car approaching and they looked inside and saw a beautiful lady. "Hello boys..." She said and the cops seemed mesmerized. "I can't stay for long, let me pass..." She commanded and the 4 cops looked dazed as she drove by. She scanned around and saw a bar closing and went into the rear door to see a bartender entering the bar after throwing out the trash. She stared into his eyes and he looked dazed and was dragged into the bar and she started fucking him.

She kissed him and drained his life away.

"As long as you don't kill..." The man said to Jade. "We can let things slip... But we need your help. We have a demon loose, also killing humans, and worse, hunting vampires. Well, we don't want to bring down the city, and we can't alert the country, so we have a team to aid you and we found her in a small town. We just need your help to kill her."

"Why me?" Jade asked.

"Humans can be controlled by her gaze," The man said, "And she will hunt vampires down to kill them too."

"What do I get?" Jade asked.

======================

"Man down!" A cop shouted as he spotted a pile of cops in the foyer. A lady exited the room, kicking her bloody fingers and spotted the trembling cop. "Come here..."

The cop looked dazed, walked over and she kissed him and drained his life away.

=====================

Jade arrived at the police station and saw all the cops dead.

"This can't be just 1 person... can it?" Jade asked.

"We sent a team, and she is in control of them now," The man said.

"Great..." Jade replied.

"We will allow you to exist..." The man said.

"Let me think about this..." Jade said.

=====================

Jade followed a police report and quickly drove to the road block which was being attacked. She saw a car speeding away and gave chase. The chase led the car to ram into a state police station and the men exited the car and began to shoot at Jade.

"This is annoying..." Jade said as she tried to find a way to move around the police station instead of attacking it up front.

The lady saw a police sergeant shocked and stared in his eyes. "There is a serial cop killer here, get your men and hunt her down now!"

=====================

Jade saw a few armored state troopers exiting the police station looking a little confused. As a fat trooper approached, she punched his throat and pulled him into the shadows and choked him silently. "Isn't the lady a cop killer, why are they out hunting for me?" Jade muttered and climbed the roof and spotted a pudgy cop beside a sniper. She sneaked up behind the pudgy cop and punched his back and placed his neck under her armpits and choked him. The sniper looked up and was kicked in the jaw and he collapsed.

Jade entered the building and saw armored men moving among a group of armored state troopers and the men suddenly attacked them. The surprised troopers were stabbed and shot with silenced pistols and did not stand a chance. Jade rushed towards one of the men and grabbed his neck and smashed his head on the wall, and she was shocked he survived as he grabbed and flipped Jade to the ground. Jade grabbed his dagger on his boot and drove it into his eye and the other armored men shot Jade. "One down..." Jade said and ran out, rushed past 2 troopers. The troopers drew their guns and shot Jade and Jade shouted, "Not me, you fucks!"

"Ok, spotted her..." Jade muttered as she saw a lady fucking a senior trooper at the desk as 2 troopers laid beside her.

She ran over and fired a few rounds into her and kneed her face. The lady stared into Jade and was shocked as she was hit several times and she grabbed Jade's fist and tried to break her wrist, just to get a kick to the jaw. The lady seemed very tough and strong, but she was bleeding black blood. But the armored men arrived with bigger guns and Jade dodged a few rounds and ran out.

"Ok, I think I can take her," Jade said and jumped out the window and hid.

=======================

The lady hugged an old trooper and kissed him. The 2 troopers beside him was confused and the armored men grabbed them and disarmed them. "I'll keep them for later..." The trembling trooper watched the lady fuck the trooper hard and kissed him, seemingly draining his life essence. The old trooper was left lifeless and pale and she grabbed a subdued trooper and gave him a blow job.

The other balding trooper struggled and the armored men rammed fists into his soft body and he trembled as he saw his partner getting his life drained and he begged for his life and the lady walked over and sniffed his hair. "I'll take it from here."

========================

An armored man discovered 4 armored troopers left in pile and approached carefully to look around. Jade moved behind him and slit his throat and the man elbowed Jade and flipped her to the ground and fired a few round into her. "Fuck, tougher than expected." Jade muttered and rushed away as she was chased.

Jade ran up the wall and spotted another trooper and sneaked behind him. "I need to heal..." Jade muttered and covered his mouth and dragged him into the shadows and drained his blood. Jade spotted the bleeding armored man again and leaped on him, stabbing his neck again and he block her subsequent attack and Jade shot a few rounds into him and the armor seemed to have taken the bullet and the man returned fire as Jade pushed his gun aside and punched his throat and the man still continued to fight Jade. "This is not good..." Jade muttered as he heard more people approaching and managed to dodge the man's blow and grabbed the man as more men came and fired at her. She used the man as a shield and luckily for her, it blocked several shotgun slugs as the troopers simply shot at them as the man looked like his throat was cut. The final few rounds managed to kill the man and Jade ran around the side of the building as 6 armored troopers converged to look for her.

"Not as easy as expected." Jade muttered.

A thief entered the museum and strangled a guard. Using his pass, the thief entered the guardroom and shot his silenced pistol at the remaining guards. He proceeded to turn off the alarms and searched the museum while listening to the urgent calls on the police radio. "The police are busy, not likely to come..." The thief muttered and started collecting the items with gold and gems in the museum.

An alarm sounded, and the man took a Warhammer, started smashing the glass displays, and grabbed whatever valuables he could get. As he was about to leave, he was strangely attracted to a mask and broke the glass and picked it up. He stared blankly at the mask and put it on his face.

===============================

"Alarms here too?" A cop muttered as he waited for a few more police cars to arrive before he entered the unlocked doors. "Something is not right..."

An old cop heard gunshots and rushed over and saw 4 cops on the ground 2 of them with necks at odd angles and the other 2 bleeding heavily. As he picked up his radio, a hand grabbed his head and his neck was snapped. A plump cop rushed over and was disarmed and he saw a man with a mask. The man sadistically broke his spine with a chop to the neck and the cop was paralyzed as he spotted the man ambushing the others approaching. The man with the mask is inhumanly strong and fast. 3 cops spotted the man as he rushed at them and the cops fired at him as he dodged their shots and only a few shots grazed him before he reached them.

===============================

The SCP team arrived and found 10 police cars and a massacre continues as the man with the mask was butchering people in a restaurant down the road, with bodies littered along the way. The team saw a man wearing a mask with a big knife gutting everyone he sees and they fired sleeping gas and approached carefully. The man charged at them just to be entangled in an electric net and shocked. After a few minutes, the team dragged the man into the truck and drove off. The man was sedated and the holes in the net were too small to remove the mask.

Last edited:
Jade climbed up the wall to hide from the troopers and took a break. She spotted the armored man grab a trooper and choked him while using him as a shield. The trooper kicked helplessly in the air as the man seemed to get more excited as he choked the trooper. The other troopers started to surround the man and carefully tried to go behind him. From the corner of her eye, Jade spotted another armored man moving behind the rear trooper and covering his mouth. The trooper's neck was snapped and he was laid silently to the ground and the armored man grabbed 2 daggers and slit the throats of 2 troopers. "Fuck! Another one!" A trooper shouted as he was disarmed and grabbed. The man rammed deadly fists into his armor and the trooper did not struggle much. The remaining troopers rushed over and tried to bash the armored man with their rifles to avoid killing their friend and the other armored man choking the trooper snapped his neck and grabbed another trooper.

"Shit... 2 of them?" Jade muttered and moved away and saw another armored man dragging 2 old troopers to the lady and she grabbed one of them and started kissing him. "Shit, her men are pretty good at taking out the troopers."

======================================================

"What's going on?" A pudgy trooper asked as he saw an armored man approaching. "Where is everyone?"

The armored man covered his mouth and pulled him to the ground and choked him silently. When the trooper went limp, the man moved to the rear of the car behind a short trooper with white hair putting on armor. "Armor will not help you..." The man whispered and shoved a tazer into his neck.

The armored men were silent and quick. Within minutes, the troopers near the police cars were all taken out and cuffed. An old trooper put on his helmet and saw an armored man dragging 2 troopers to the side of the building and grabbed his radio. A hand covered his mouth and a fist rammed into his back and the trooper could not feel his legs. Suddenly, he was released and he dropped to the ground in pain as he looked at Jade biting into the throat of the armored man and draining his blood.

"Your friends are all dead," Jade said to the trembling trooper and pulled down his pants. "You smell so good... I'm just going to remove your fear..."

=======================================================

"More police..." Jade muttered as she saw the armored men approaching the police cars and directing them to the police station. One of the armored men gathered the cops together at the police cars and attacked them swiftly, breaking bones and easily subduing the old and unfit cops. Jade moved behind him as he choked an old sergeant and shoved a dagger into a gap in his armor and bit into his throat. The sergeant gasped as he was released and Jade wiped her mouth and smiled at him. "Your men are already dead..."

Jade approached the side of the building and saw a pile of cops getting dragged into a side door and she rushed over to the armored man and tried to stab him in the neck. The dagger grazed his neck and he turned and grabbed Jade's hand and flipped Jade to the ground. Jade was fast, but the man was pretty good as well and the man dodged Jade's dagger and threw her on the road and rushed at her.

2 motorcycle cops arrived and he quickly got off their bikes and pointed their guns at Jade as Jade struggled with the man. The man rammed a few fists into Jade as Jade disarmed him and the cops moved towards them and started shooting at Jade. "The fuck!" Jade shouted and kicked the man away as the cops continued to shoot at her and he ran into the police station.

"Officers down," A motorcycle cop shouted on the radio. "Female assailant in the state police station, send backup!"

The motorcycle cops helped the armored man up and the man grabbed their necks under his armpits and choked them. The cops tapped helplessly at him and went limp.

=======================================================

Jade rushed up to the lady who was fucking a sergeant and stabbed the lady in the chest. The lady grabbed her wrist and twisted it and Jade kicked her in the side of her head. Jade summoned all her strength and speed and was faster than the lady and continued her assault. She caught her gaze and paused a little and it gave the lady a chance to retaliate and managed to disarm her and attacked her with hard fists. The lady grabbed Jade's hair and stared into her eyes, just to be headbutted by the Jade and Jade rammed punches into her and kneed her face.

*BOOM*

The armored man shot Jade and walked over to check on her and fired another round into Jade and Jade suddenly got up and ran. She turned the corner and saw a cop with a broken neck and quickly drained from him. "Fuck..." Jade muttered and looked at her wounds. "This is fucked up... Where is my support??"

An agent saw the man in the mask, captured in the net. "According to the records, the man is already dead,"

The agent took out his gun and fired into the net and after several rounds, the man looked lifeless and the other armored men held the man down as they removed the net and the agent removed the mask and placed it in a sealed container as he felt a strong urge to put on the mask. "Fuck, this thing is dangerous..." The agent said.

==================================

"Cultists?" An agent said and checked out the videos of a prison break. "It did seem supernatural when the guards are killed. Damn it, alert the police, this one is high priority."

The police surrounded a building and found the prison van with the dead guards who were murdered in a ritual. Before the sergeant called for backup, he was grabbed and saw his men getting ambushed by 2 ladies. The cops were quickly subdued and the men pulled down the sergeant's pants and fucked him. The ladies fucked him from the front and kissed him as the man fucked the sergeant from behind. Then they proceeded to do the same thing for the other round subdued cops. The group managed to fuck and sucked the life out of the cops and a few more cultists arrived where they cut up the dead cops and performed a ritual.

The group then proceeded to a bar and the ladies made out with a few bikers and the man grabbed one of the lady patrons and started raping her.

A plump cop entered the bar with his gun drawn and looked around with his flashlight. "Nice piggy..." The lady muttered and grabbed his wrist and disarmed him. The cop saw another cop with white hair getting forced to the ground as a man removed his belt and started to pull down his pants. The lady was inhumanly strong and the cop was easily overpowered.

"Hey officer..." 4 ladies approached a few cops outside and hugged them

2 fat motorcycle cops entered the bar from the rear entrance and saw 2 ladies fucking 2 cops. "What the hell?" The cops muttered and drew their guns. "Freeze!"

The man moved behind the cops and chopped their necks, easily breaking them and taking them out.

The SCP agents arrived and saw the massacre as the ladies tried to ambush them. The ladies were strong and fast, but the other agents spotted them and shot shocking rounds into the ladies and as the other ladies converged, they were shocked and taken out. The assault was successful, a few armored agents were injured, but all the cultists were arrested. A man in the suit looked at the bodies and the markings on the unconscious cultists. "Luckily, this group size is only 7... Already, 50 murders..."

The cultists were brought to their cell and uncuffed. Compared to the others here, they seemed less dangerous but the guards still did not take their chances for these killers.

4 police cars arrived and Jade quickly went to places where she expected the ambushes to happen and waited as she healed her wounds. She picked up any corpses and drained them for the last bits of blood and it tasted nasty.

"Still 2 of them, and the lady..." Jade muttered as she saw the armored men talking to the cops who spread out to search for her. "Oh goody, I need more blood..."

More police cars arrived and soon, there was a police truck and the cops started an ops center. Jade waited patiently and saw 2 cops brought to the lady and she kissed them. Jade looked around and saw 2 armored cops searching near her and she waited patiently and moved on the wall towards them. The rear cop was choked silently and he kicked helplessly in the air as he could not breathe. Jade gave a quick jerk and snapped his neck and before the other cop turned around, Jade kissed him and shoved her thumb into the back of his neck and dislocated his spine. "Piggy smells good..." She muttered and crushed his neck with a bite and drained his blood.

---------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit, they are all down!" A plump cop shouted as he spotted a pile of troopers and an armored man drew his dagger and started stabbing the cops near him. The cops frantically shot at their attackers and the armored men reached them and started stabbing them through their armor. Jade moved behind the one of the armored men as he used an armored cop as a shield and started shooting at the other cops. Jade had the perfect opportunity and stabbed the man in the neck and twisted her dagger and this time, dislocated his spine and the man was paralyzed and he dropped the cop.

The other armored man with the plump cop as a shield was still doing great as he approached the remaining cops and shot at them. Then shot at Jade as Jade seemed to be a bigger target.

Another team of SWAT converged and armed with heavier weapons, they aimed at the man, and Jade threw her dagger into the cop's face, stabbing his eye, nullifying his shield and the SWAT charged in and some cops with shields moved close and gunned him down.

Sadly, the SWAT now proceeded to hunt Jade.

A fat officer turned the corner and was kneed in the face and he collapsed and other SWAT rushed over and shot Jade in the back. "Fuck!" Jade shouted and it the wound stings. There were quite a few SWAT officers and they cornered Jade in the building as they converged.

The lady was in the command truck and she kissed the commander and all the other cops beside him looked dazed. "That is the cop killer, take her down!" She said as she pointed at the screen showing the live feed from the SWAT officers.

A lady woke up, feeling sore in the neck. She sat up and was in some kind of morgue. A woman entered the room and smiled. "So, you're up again..." The woman said. "Heard you are some badass killer, so brought you back, and you can go do what you do best..."

The lady was dazed, she could remember that someone visited her in the cell and she was overpowered and bitten in the neck. "So, it's you!"

"Yup, you now have immortality..." The woman said. "But you need to go feed..."

The lady was still a little confused and the lady led her out to an alley and there were a few men in the alley and the lady was let out and she looked hungrily at the men. "The fuck you looking at bitch?" The man asked and the lady could hear his heartbeat. She walked over and kissed him, then hunger struck and she bit into his throat and drained his blood. "Holy shit!" the other man shouted and fired at her.

The woman walked over and shook her head. "This is messy, and now, the cops will come."

"Fuck, blood tastes soooo good," The lady said.

"You need to drink blood, but don't need to kill them..." The woman said and hid in the shadows as 2 flashlights approached.

The first cop spotted the dead men and picked up his radio and the lady covered his mouth. The woman grabbed the other cop and walked over. "Just training another crazy fuck like you..." She said and remove the cop's belt and pulled down his pants. The cop was overpowered and she jerked off her cop and shoved the cop to the lady. "Drink some..."

The lady was confused and she drank his blood and she felt a high sensation as the blood tasted fantastic. Her cop in her arms trembled in fear as she sniffed him and removed his pants and started fucking him as well. "That felt good..." The lady said and the woman smiled. "Yep, these piggies are great!"

--------------------------------

The armored man choked a cop and was spotted by other cops and they began to shoot at him. The cops converged and kept the man busy and Jade quickly searched for the lady. She spotted the lady kissing and draining a tall black cop and sneaked behind her. "Let's see what you taste like..." Jade muttered, grabbed her neck and bit her.

The lady immediately elbowed and attacked Jade viciously but Jade was hard to get as she was behind and draining her essence. Both of the ladies felt high and Jade did not care, and simple continued to drain her. Jade did not get any nourishment and the lady began to stab her. Jade did not let go and eventually, could not drain anything else and the lady was motionless and Jade cut off her head and 2 cops entered the room. Jade was badly wounded and looked at the nervous cops and smiled.

"Put your hands..." The older cop shouted and Jade moved in a blur and disarmed him. She wrapped her ankles around the other cop's neck and choked him and pulled the older cop close and rammed a few fists into his soft body. "I need blood..." Jade said and bit into his throat.

-----------------------------------

A few more cops entered the room and saw Jade covered in blood and several dead cops on the ground. "Fucking bitch!" A plump cop shouted and simply tazered Jade.

Jade got up dazed and cuffed in the back of a police truck with 2 cops beside her. She healed her wounds and easily escaped her cuffs as the cops did not pay attention to her. She opened her eyes and wrapped her ankles and choked a cop and covered the mouth of a cop with thick mustache and pulled him close. "Smells good..." She said and snapped the neck of the cop with her ankles and rammed several fists into the cop in her arms and drained him. "Sooo goood...."

Jade took the cop's gun and looked through the small peephole and saw the driver of the truck and quickly shot him in the head and the truck smashed into the side of the road and flipped.

Several cops from the other police cars approached carefully with their guns drawn. A sergeant opened the rear door of the truck and a hand grabbed his neck and pulled him in. "What the fuck!" The other cops shouted and quickly drew their guns and surrounded the truck.

Jade emerged moments later, wiping her mouth and looking at the nervous cops outside. "I'm going to enjoy this..."

The cops shot at Jade, grazing her with a few rounds and she reached the first cop, punched his throat and shoved him into the other cops. She reached a fat cop, grabbed him as a shield and used her hand and ripped out his throat as the other cops fired at her and she shoved the fat cop into them. Looking at the other cops trying to get up, Jade kicked their heads and knocked them out.

She spotted the plump cop with a shotgun and rushed over and disarmed him. She grabbed the other old cop beside him and placed his neck under her armpits and the cop struggled helplessly. "I'm going to keep you..." She muttered and choked out the cops.

"Where did the bitch go?" A cop shouted and Jade chopped the necks of 2 cops behind him and rammed a fist into his lower back and disarmed him.

"Piggy smells good..." Jade whispered and sniffed his collar and licked the back of his ear. "Do you have a car?"

Jade took the cop's keys and jerked him off as he trembled in fear. As he ejaculated, Jade bit into his throat and drained him and then dragged the plump and old cops she knocked out into the trunk of the police car. Before leaving, she saw 2 motorcycle cops arriving and she waited in ambush.

"My favorite... leather cops..." Jade whispered to a cop as she grabbed him in a chokehold and dragged him behind a car. "Shhh, I don't want to snap your neck!"

The other cop looked around and spotted some blood. He drew his gun and looked around and took out his mic and his mouth was covered. "Love this..." Jade said and disarmed the cop. The cop struggled but Jade was inhumanly strong and she overpowered him easily and pulled down his breeches. As she grabbed the cop's dick and rubbed it, the cop stopped struggling and trembled in fear as his dick got erected and she quickly gave him a blowjob. As the cop ejaculated, Jade bit into his throat and continued to rub his dick, giving him a rush.

Jade carried the other limp motorcycle cop into the police car and drove off. "So much for the organization helping me..."

A lady woke up, feeling sore in the neck. She sat up and was in some kind of morgue. A woman entered the room and smiled. "So, you're up again..." The woman said. "Heard you are some badass killer, so brought you back, and you can go do what you do best..."

The lady was dazed, she could remember that someone visited her in the cell and she was overpowered and bitten in the neck. "So, it's you!"

"Yup, you now have immortality..." The woman said. "But you need to go feed..."

The lady was still a little confused and the lady led her out to an alley and there were a few men in the alley and the lady was let out and she looked hungrily at the men. "The fuck you looking at bitch?" The man asked and the lady could hear his heartbeat. She walked over and kissed him, then hunger struck and she bit into his throat and drained his blood. "Holy shit!" the other man shouted and fired at her.

The woman walked over and shook her head. "This is messy, and now, the cops will come."

"Fuck, blood tastes soooo good," The lady said.

"You need to drink blood, but don't need to kill them..." The woman said and hid in the shadows as 2 flashlights approached.

The first cop spotted the dead men and picked up his radio and the lady covered his mouth. The woman grabbed the other cop and walked over. "Just training another crazy fuck like you..." She said and remove the cop's belt and pulled down his pants. The cop was overpowered and she jerked off her cop. "Here, try this..." The woman said and the lady bit into the throat of the cop and drained some blood. The other cop turned around and spotted the lady biting into the throat of the cop and the woman is already beside him. "Hi piggy..." She whispered and disarmed him. "Come, let's fuck..."

Moments later, there were several cops cuffed and limp while the lady was fucking a short sergeant with a white beard. It was one of the best sexual experiences for him as he was scared, aroused, overpowered and forcefully fucked. And he got into euphoria when the lady bit into his throat and drank some blood.

"I don't know why this feels sexual," The lady said.

"This is sexual," The woman said. "You are fucking him, he is ejaculating and you are drinking his blood."

"The blood part I mean..." The lady said.

"It is, but when he is not aroused, the blood does not taste as good, and the fear and adrenalin from the sex gives it the extra flavor," The woman said. "It is like adding salt to fries, yes, you can have fries on their own, but taste a lot better with salt, and the good thing is, when they wake up, chance are they will forget the encounter."

"Really?" The lady asked. "Sounds magical."

"Kinda sound like some sick porn someone created," The woman said. "That is based on reality. And as you can see, the older ones have more flavors as well, like whiskey."

"Why cops?" The lady asked.

"Because they get medical checkups?" The woman said. "Licensed prostitutes as well, so you won't get random diseases in the blood."

"Are we affected by the disease?" The lady asked.

"I think we can spread it." The woman said. "We become carriers."

The armored man directed the cops into the building and moved behind the sergeant who picked up the mic in his police car. The sergeant was the only one remaining and choked silently.

-------------------------

The rear cops were grabbed and choked as the armored man tightened his grip and Jade moved behind him with a dagger and stabbed the back of his head and killing him instantly. Jade grabbed a choking cop and sniffed him. "I need some blood..." She said and drained some of his blood. The other cop was shocked as he saw Jade draining from his partner and Jade disarmed him and overpowered him. The cop trembled in fear as Jade pulled down his pants and fucked him and took some blood.

"So, that guy is one of the agents and he is killing cops?" Jade muttered.

-------------------------

Jade sneaked into the building again and saw a few troopers and the newly arrived cops subdued and the lady fucking them. "The troopers are working for her now?" Jade muttered and waited as the troopers seemed to be searching for her.

Jade landed behind 2 troopers and snapped the neck of the first one. She covered the mouth of the second trooper and disarmed him. The trooper trembled in fear as he was overpowered and Jade rubbed his groin and but into his throat and drained. "I know why I was chosen, some how the lady can control these people, and they are food for me to be more powerful."

------------------------

Jade drank more blood and became stronger and faster and she picked off the cops one by one before approaching the lady. When Jade was ready, she felt inhumanly strong and the lady sent 4 motorcycle cops towards her and she was shot several times before she reached the first cop and made quick jobs out of them. She grabbed a plump cop and drained his blood and then suddenly, everything went red.

Jade woke up to gunshots as 2 cops shot her. She had funny tasting blood in her mouth and she collapsed on the ground, looking at the lady with her throat ripped out. Jade was in pain and saw a cop checking her pulse which she had none... As the cop turned around, she got up and bit into his throat and drained his blood. "What the hell?" The other cop shouted and reached for his gun and Jade grabbed his arm and twisted the gun away and pulled him close. The cop struggled as Jade jerked him off and drained his blood.

"I guess I did it..." Jade muttered as she drank from the cop and healed her wounds. "Job well done. Wonder what I should do now..."

The female assassin took on some quick jobs to take out easy targets and the other lady vampire simply joined in to feed. It was basically gang violence and just getting paid to take out the other gang which the professional assassin turned vampire did well. Together, they slaughtered the whole gang and received quick cash payment where they could buy better weapons and armor.

"Another job, a judge..." The assassin said. "You in? Probably cops guarding him too."

"Sure, sounds easy," The lady said.

------------------------------

The assassin followed a female cop into the toilet and snapped her neck and took her uniform. The assassin nodded at the lady as another older cop approached and the lady waited in ambush. The lady hugged the cop and kissed him and the assassin approached and pulled down his pants. "So round... smells so good..." The lady said and gave the cop a blow job and the assassin took out a double headed dildo and fucked the older cop from behind. The lady decided to join and fucked his erected dick. The old cop flailed helplessly as he was penetrated and tears rolled down his cheek as he ejaculated. Both ladies bit into him and they quickly left.

Outside a house, 2 cops saw a police car stopped and a police woman approached them. Her blouse was tight and her breasts were firm and exploding out of the dress as she approached. "Hi boys..." She said as she licked her lips. The shorter cop heard muffled moans and turned around to see his partner choking as the lady strangled him and as he reached for his gun, his hand was pushed away and the assassin bit into his throat.

A sergeant entered the kitchen and saw a police lady fucking an old cop on the countertop. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hi sergeant..." The lady said as she hugged and kissed him. He realized he was in danger but it was too late. HIs belt was removed and he was fucked.

The assassin in uniform walked upstairs and saw a balding cop outside a room and approached him. She took out a tazer and shocked him, taking him out. She entered the room and saw the target looking at her and she smiled. The judge saw the limp cop on the ground and pressed a button on a device on his neck and the lady reached him and tossed it away but she saw flashing red light. "Fuck..."

The assassin quickly knocked him out and the ladies left with the judge and the balding cop. They were brought to a safe house and fucked before the assassin brought them to the mob to let the mob deal with him. They left the balding cop with the man who fucked him and drained his blood.

-----------------------

"Yup, not so dangerous..." The assassin said and drove to the police station with the lady and they entered the rear door and moved toward 2 chatting cops. "So round..." The assassin said and hugged a plump cop and the lady placed the other cop in a chokehold. The assassin grabbed a sergeant with grey hair and fucked him hard and drank some blood from him and heard gunshots. The lady was puzzled and saw a tall humanoid with an armored cop in his arms getting shot at by the other cops. As the cops were reloading, it tossed the dead cop away and grabbed the helmets of 2 cops and crushed their heads.

"What the fuck is that?" The assassin said and the tall humanoid now seen with grey skin and a large maw rushed at the ladies. The large humanoid charged at the lady and grabbed her. She was inhumanly strong but he overpowered her and tried to bite her head. The assassin stabbed the back of his head and he tossed the lady away and charged at the assassin. Swiping at the assassin, the assassin was scratched deeply by the claws and her leg was grabbed and the tall man smashed her into the ground. The assassin shot the man several times in the head but the man did not flinch and smashed her into the ground again. The lady mustered all her strength and stabbed him and he turned and fling her away and the assassin kicked the blade deeper into the body and shoved her dagger into the base of his head. The man staggered and shoved his claws through the lady and his claws went through her body but she held on to the dagger tight, twisted it and the man collapsed.

The lady was badly injured and healed herself. She looked hungrily at the 4 cops that passed by and grabbed the fat cop around the corner and bit into his throat. She chopped the necks of 2 armored cops and knocked them out and grabbed the remaining old cop and kissed him. The cop flailed helplessly as she shoved her tongue into his mouth and squeezed him and as she was satisfied, she felt his body tremble in fear and she bit into his throat.

The assassin healed her wounds and a few cops approached and checked on her. A cop with a thick mustache checked her pulse and she got up and bit into his throat. "Fuck!" A sergeant shouted and drew his gun and fired at the assassin. "Fuck! Officer down!" The assassin drained the cop in her arms and used him as a shield and the sergeant took out his radio and the lady moved behind him and covered his mouth. "This one smells real good..."

Last edited:
"So many cops..." Jade muttered as she waited on the ceiling and landed silently behind the plump rear cop and covered his mouth. She sniffed hid neck and quickly bit into his neck and drained enough blood to knock him out. "Wow, 6 cops..." She muttered and grabbed the rear cop and choked him silently. "5 left"

Jade drank some blood and became faster and stronger. Armed with a baton, she moved behind a bald cop and grabbed his neck and she turned and kicked the heads of 2 cops, knocking them out cold. Tossing the bald cop at the remaining cops, she rushed over and clubbed their heads and grabbed the bald cop and kissed him. The cop was trembling in fear as she accessed his dick and jerked him off.

"Freeze!" Jade turned around and saw a short cop with thick glasses and smiled.

"Just finishing him up..." Jade said. "I'm not killing anyone..."

The cop picked up his mic and Jade moved with inhuman speeds and disarmed him. "Piggy smells good..." Jade said and removed his belt and started to rub his white hair and sniffed his neck. The cop trembled in fear and she started to grab his dick and grabbed him to the bald cop and jerked them both off. The bald cop ejaculated and she bit into his throat and placed her vaginal on the short cop's face. She was getting aroused and her vaginal was moist and she continued to suck the short cop's dick and he shot cum on her face.

"Nice..." She said and bit his thigh and drained some blood. She reached a high point and she tidied herself and could hear footsteps of boots approaching.

A lieutenant checked on the limp cop on the ground and looked around to see a pile of cops. "Holy shit..." He muttered and his mouth was covered and Jade grabbed his gun. "I tried hard not to kill anyone of you..." Jade said and pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick. She rubbed his dick and made him hard before draining a mouthful of blood.

"This is too easy..." Jade said and put on police armor as she stripped several cops to make a fitting set of uniform and exited the building.

"So many cops..." Jade muttered as she walked towards the group of cops outside. "I'll just take some to go..."

A chop to the neck of a motorcycle cop and his eyes rolled back and the cop beside him was choked and both of them dragged to the rear seat of a police car. "Ok, keys inside..." Jade muttered and looked around and moved to a rear cop with white hair and grabbed his neck and dragged him to the car while choking him. She placed him in the passenger seat and got in the car and drove off.

"Were they after me?" Jade muttered and drove to a secluded spot and woke the motorcycle cop up. "Why are you all there?" Jade asked him as she grabbed his balls and rubbed his dick.

"Please... no..." The cop begged and she held his balls firmly and increased her speed.

"Why so many cops?" Jade asked.

"Cop killer..." The cop said.

"Wow, so you guys are pretty fast...." Jade said and started giving him a blow job. "Love the leathers... turns me on."

A helicopter landed and a few armored men looked around and found the limp motorcycle cops and Jade moved behind them and elbowed their necks. She knocked out all the armored men and a man in a suit put his hands up. "Found you..." He muttered.

"I've done my job," Jade said. "What now?"

"You should stop fucking around with the cops," The man said. "We can let this one slide, but just keep a low profile."

"Cops taste so good..." Jade said and sniffed the trembling cop with white hair in her arms.

"You don't even need to feed that often," The man said. "You can do anything... Just keep a low profile, not take out 100 cops."

"So you need me to get rid of this cop?" Jade asked.

"Just drink some blood, make him forget," The man said. "Here's $50,000. Don't kill and steal, if we need you, I'll contact you."

"Jade nodded and bit into the cop's throat.

============================================

Many policemen ended up in the hospital, none were killed. An agent met up with the police chiefs and said, "Don't go after these killers, you don't know what you are up against..." The agent said. "You've lost 4 SWAT teams and 100 officers are in the hospital, we will deal with them, do not engage."

"It is not my men who engage," A police chief with a bruised face said. "They came to the police station and fucked my men. They are dangerous and we are doing our jobs,"

"Don't engage if you don't want to lose more men," The agent said. "We will deal with them."

An old cop exited the police car and heard muffled moans and saw his partner choked by a lady and the assassin placed a blade under his throat and covered his mouth. "I've healed my wounds but this one smells so good..." As the lady dragged the subdued and cuffed cops into a police van, more policemen arrived and the assassin moved with inhuman speeds and the policemen did not stand a chance and a few shots were fired but they were swiftly murdered. An old motorcycle cop got off his bike and fumbled with his gun with his gloved hand and the assassin moved behind him and choked him. "This one smells good too..."

The old cop was fucked repeatedly and the ladies drank from him and saw a police truck arriving and moved towards the truck. The driver exited the truck and was choked silently. and the other cop walked towards the rear and the assassin waited for him to open the rear door and slit his throat. The armored cops inside the truck were shocked and she rushed inside, "Waht the..." A cop shouted as his throat was stabbed and the assassin armed with 2 daggers moved with inhuman speeds among the armored cops and before they could even draw their weapon, she stabbed the second last remaining cop below his chin into his brain and grabbed the remaining cop with short white hair and thick glasses and pulled him close. The assassin rammed a few fists into his body and pulled down his pants to jerk him off and the other lady brought a baton over to insert into his ass and fucked the baton, driving it deeper into his ass.

"More motorcycle cops..." The lady said and saw 2 more cops arriving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin drove to collect her bounty and drove with the lady to a motel where they dragged their kidnapped cops to their rooms and fucked them the next evening to start the day.
a bald motorcycle cop trembled in fear as the lady pulled down his breeches and grabbed his dick. His gloved hands pawed her her helplessly as she squeezed his balls and rubbed his dick repeatedly. As he ejaculated, the assassin bit into his neck and drained some blood and the cop shot out a big load before he went limp.

"Wow, that felt good," The assassin said. "Such a great taste." The ladies tried different ways to fuck the cops, tazer them and taste the blood. The adrenalin is a bit component for good blood and after gourging themselves with the cops, they left and eventually met the male vampire again in the next city.

"We've discovered a few good ways to make blood taste better!" The lady said and the man smiled. "When you live for centuries, you will run out of options to make blood taste better..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went to a few bars to have fun among the humans. It seemed like all the vampires found ways to make them lots of money to enjoy themselves. At the end of the day, an agent came to meet them and reminded them about not killing people again. The vampires did not really care much, but they could feed without killing so, would consider doing so.

"The police is on high alert here as well, so try you best to keep low profile and stay away from the police," The agent said. "Here are 2 files of Keter class targets which we need your help in containing."

"One of them is hard to detect, someone broke into a museum and broke a containment vessel while stealing it. It contains an entity which loves fear and violence and has murdered 20 humans and the all guards in the museum," The agent said. "Here is a police radio and if you hear anything, please join in and take him out. Solid black eyes, and can move from bodies to bodies, usually killing the host in the process."

"The other one is another spirit like creature trapped in a female human body," The agent said. "It also seeks like male humans to have sex with and the sex is said to be so violent that the male victim generally dies. It has killed 60 men so far that we know of and it has escaped containment for about 2 months now, making it have an average of 2 kills a day. It is stronger and faster than most humans, and does not die from bullets and extreme damage, however, it can still be subdued. We found a police report yesterday of the police managing to subdue it and arrested it in the police station for murder as they found a victim in a room after responding to a break in and the initial responding officers were assaulted before a lot of other cops came to arrest it. So this one just requires a retrieval."

Jade met up with the other ladies and had a great time spending their money, but soon after, the agent came and informed them the new job. "Looks like we don't even have a chance for a break, and your fucking agents suck the last time, leaving me alone." Jade said, still a little mad.

"I understand, but the missions are just adhoc, there are some SCPs out there that we are trying to capture and need your help..." The agent said. "Should not be so hard as there are a few of you."

===========================================

An old cop was choked and went limp. When he woke up, he saw a lady fucking a motorcycle cop. The cop pawed helplessly as she fucked him repeatedly until he stopped moving. He was tossed to the ground on a few other men with their pants down and the lady grabbed the old cop and dragged him to the bed. "Please..." The old cop begged but the lady simply rubbed his dick and started thrusting on it.

The old cop ejaculated but the lady did not stop and continued but heard police sirens and looked outside the window. 2 more police cars arrived and 3 cops ran into the building while a sergeant picked up the radio. The lady leaped out the window and rushed towards the sergeant. "I don't need more cops..." She said as she covered his mouth. With a quick jerk, she snapped his neck.

She ran back into the building and grabbed the rear cop and dragged him around the corner. He was placed in a sleeperhold and flailed helplessly as he could not breathe.

"Holy shit... officers down!" A cop shouted and turned around to see his partner in the arms of a lady. The lady stomped his head and crushed his skull. She sniffed the trembling cop in her arms fucked him. The old cop managed to grab the gun from one of the dead cops and shoved it to the lady's head and fired. The lady collapsed on the ground.

"Fuck..." The old cop cursed and quickly called for the ambulance. "That's it! The bitch is dead!"

"One of the SCPs is found, it is in the police station," The agent said as the group was leaving. "No killing of cops..."

"Shouldn't be hard..." Rick said and the group left for the police station. On the way, they spotted a police car at the petrol station and Rick stopped the car and looked around. There was a fat cop walking to the toilet and Rick nodded at the ladies.

An old cop washed his hands and as he was about to leave the toilet, a lady bumped into him, grabbed the back of his head, and kissed him. "I want that uniform...' Rick said and the assassin moved behind the fat cop and choked him silently. The cops were stripped, and cuffed and the man tried to make himself a set of uniforms, but the cops were too short for him.

They drove to the police station and it looked rather big. 2 ladies climbed up the walls while the man and the assassin drove to the basement carpark. The man avoided the cops and the ladies waited as the man entered the police station without drawing any attention. The assassin nodded at a lady and they saw 2 motorcycle cops walk by and grabbed them behind a pillar and choked them. The cops did not have a chance and were stripped and the assassin could fit into the uniform.

The assassin seemed more familiar with the layout of the police station and she found the security room. She entered the room and saw 3 cops sitting in front of monitors she covered the mouth of a cop, elbowed his temple and the cop went limp. She grabbed the second cop's head under her armpits and choked him while pulling the remaining cop close to her and kneed his gut. The second cop went limp and she sniffed the white hair of the cop in her arms. "Love your smell..."

The assassin grabbed the cop's dick and forced him to turn off the security system and inform the others. "Let's have fun."

=======================================

"Hey, this is a restricted area..." A short cop with thick glasses said to an approaching lady and she smiled at him and hugged him.

"What the..." The other cop beside him reached for his baton and another lady covered his mouth and choked him.

A motorcycle cop walked into the pantry and saw a pile of limp cops and heard a voice behind him. "I love leather cops..." His mouth was covered and he was forced on a few limp cops and the lady pulled down his breeches and fucked him.

The vampires are very good at what they do. It was a big police station, but they went to every room to knock out everyone. They spent some time fucking a few of the cops, but were mostly efficient in taking out everyone. At the cell area, 2 ladies walked to the old guards and tazered one of them, and the other one is grabbed and a fist ruptured his kidney. "Open the cells..." The vampire said and the cop nodded and was choked after he opened the cells.

The vampires entered the cell and proceeded to knock out the prisoners as well and saw the lady lying on the bed with a bandaged head. "Got her..."

Rick carried the lady out to the SCP van and the ladies proceeded to enter the SWAT room and saw 10 officers. "Let's have fun!"

Minutes later, the ladies went to the van and one of the ladies dragged along a pudgy cop. "No take outs..." Rick said and she frowned and left the cop outside as the group drove off. "That wasn't so hard..."

Back
Top Bottom