Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hummed amusedly, "Perhaps one night I could fix that for you.." He had become bolder and returned her flirting with some of his own.

Panic washed over him, naturally. He didn't want to get caught with her, he would be put to death for it. But he was still human, and still a man, and he had desires as any other did. He gave a quick glance around before he moved to hold her cheek in his hand, "Maybe...I would hate for you to continue to feel alone.."

He nodded, "Of course, your Majesty. It's my duty to protect you." He said before he leaned down and kissed her gently.

She arched against him and placed her hands on his cheeks before wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, making a quiet noise.

His other hand moved to her waist, pulling her close and holding her against him. She was so soft, he had no idea anyone could feel like this. He moved and pressed her into her door, almost trapping her.

"Forgive me...but I feel as though I can no longer control myself with you, your Majesty.." He whispered huskily.

He obeyed, picking her up and kicking her door open, kissing her hard as he walked in and kicked the door shut behind him.

He held her up firmly by her ass as he carried her to the bed, laying her down and crawling on top of her.

He moaned in response, trailing kisses down her neck and over her collarbone as his hands roamed freely.

He didn't really know how to remove her garments, but if they could be easily pushed away, that was better. He moved her lower covering aside and gently played with her clit.

Back
Top Bottom