Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, no, forgive me! I didn't mean to frighten you! I just wanted make sure Orin did his job." He said, looking her over.

She knew what he was doing, she knew it. And she hated it. "Of course, he's very good at what he does."

"He wouldn't be Knight-Captain if he wasn't~" He said as he moved closer, "I wanted to allow you the appropriate time to get comfortable with your new home before we were wed~" His hand moved to touch her hip but he stopped himself.

"I do appreciate that, thank you.." she said. "This is a.." she calculated her words very carefully, "a very big change.."

"I can only imagine," he offered her a smile but it was disingenuous, "you'll like it here, my love~" There was movement at the door behind him, and a quick glance showed it was Orin; his eyes were hard and cold as he looked at Lazar before they lifted to Lyra and...softened. He gave a small bow of his head before he left.

"I'm glad to hear you say that." Lazar smiled, his hands clasping together, "If you need anything, the servants will help you! Dinner will be at sun down!"

This was it, then. Her life was now destined to be no more than a trophy for this pig with a crown to flaunt. At least the captain was easy on the eyes, and kind thus far.

She was left alone for a long while, no one coming to see her or speak to her, and when the orange sun started to glare through her window, the door opened, "Mistress," a young man called gently, "dinner will be ready soon, of you'll follow me?"

He led her down the hall and around some corridors before they were in the dining hall, where Lazar was sat at the head of the table. No one looked at her, their heads down.
"Welcome, darling! I've had my cooks make you meals from your home!"

She looked over at the meals. They did look good. Very good. Probably the best she'd ever eat, but it still felt so hollow. Such a facade, just for what he thought would be easy sex.

"I hope you like them. Come, come!" He beckoned her with his hand to the chair beside him, and as she moved over, she noticed Orin wasn't seated at the table with Lazar and his court.

Drugged too, no doubt. She spent the meal picking lightly, claiming that she didn't wish to ruin her figure.

Everyone else seemed to be eating the food fine, so perhaps not drugged? Not yet, anyway. Still, no one looked at her, and Lazar seemed to speak at her than to her.

Why was his most trusted guard not there? Surely, he would be more vulnerable during his more comfortable hours? It didn't matter, she supposed, if they were attacked and killed then that was fine.

She excused herself not long after that, thanking him for the food and drink, before leaving.

He stammered, watching her leave, but didn't stop her, assuming it was just jitters from uprooting as she did.

She walked the halls, looking at everything with poorly concealed disgust, now that she was alone. Such horrid, lavish trimmings everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom