Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Some of the guards were standing around, bowing to her as she passed, but still she didn't know where Orin was. Where could he have gone?

Now this made her curious, so she began looking around for him. His king was enjoying a meal, where was he?

"A-Ah...is everything all right, mistress?" A guard asked her nervously, like he shouldn't be talking to her.

"Oh, Captain Orin? He's in the barracks. Always there 'round this time. Would you like me to take you there?" He offered.

He nodded, "If you're sure, mistress.." He said, "But...if you go down this way, there'll be some stairs...they'll take you to the courtyard...the barracks are across the way.."

When she entered the courtyard, there was a decent sized building tucked away against the castle wall. She could hear laughing and cheering from across the grass.

Peeking inside, there were many of the men eating and drinking and having a good time. She couldn't really see much from the crack in the door she made, but it seemed quite jovial.

The joviality stopped for a moment and the men watched her as she walked inside.
"Don't be so disrespectful." The men turned quickly, Orin sitting in the far corner, his armor discarded and in more comfortable clothing, "Offer her something to drink and a place to sit."
"S-Sir!" The men hopped to, asking what Lyra liked in hopes of getting it for her.

Asking her what she wanted? This was new. She moved to sit down. "Just.. whatever you're having.." she said.

"If we can be honest with you, mistress..." One began bashfully.
"The wine we drink is shit.." another added.
"Not even the Captain drinks the good stuff."

They bumbled for a moment before getting her a cup of wine. Orin moved from his spot and sat across from her, "What brings you here, your Majesty?"

"Well, I'm sad to disappoint you, as there are only rowdy and lonely men here." He told her, "But they will behave so long as I'm here." He gave a small smirk at that.

Back
Top Bottom