Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a soft noise. "Persistent bastard.." she said softly. "Fine, only because I don't want to spend all night in a bad mood.."

He chuckled and moved to kiss along her neck and shoulder, "I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to do this for you.."

She made a noise and relaxed further, eventually, she did drift off. She didn't realize that beneath her robe, she was still wearing the outfit she had worn for him.

She seemed relaxed now. Something felt a little off, he had noticed. When he groped her, it wasn't like the dress she had worn, but it wasn't like her normal scant coverings, either.

He couldn't see super well in the dark, but he did notice that she had on some type of covering. Curiously, he carefully pulled it aside to see.

The outfit she wore was some kind of silken lace, stark white, and open. He had heard of some seamstress making these gowns in town, supposedly to drive men wild. There was no way she had bought this herself. And not let Lazar know about it. It fell away from her back and revealed small lace underwear as well.

He swallowed roughly and moved his hand under the opening to touch her skin, the feeling of her softness now elevated by the dress for some reason.

She let out a gasp and a soft whine. She was so damn soft, and the soft feeling of the lace sent a shudder through him.

Damn her. He moved the blankets from her and crawled over her, kissing and licking the skin he could reach.

Her breathing was getting ragged, her hips shifting against him as she was gradually pulled from her sleep.

Back
Top Bottom