She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He began to undress, tossing off his tunic and trousers before rubbing his burning cock against her folds.

He gripped her hips and pushed into her suddenly, not going slow at all. He moaned lowly, gnashing his teeth at how much tighter she was.

She arched hard and bit back a loud cry, panting hard as she watched him. She was so tight, so wet that movement was easy, and felt almost dizzying.

He buried himself to the hilt before he pulled back and slammed back into her, grunting lowly as he did.

He gripped her hips firmly, pounding into her and watching her tits bounce with his thrusts, grunting and moaning lowly as he used her.

She let out more low, gutteral noises. She suddenly gripped his hair and pulled him away from her neck, and her face flushed as she moved him to the tip of her ear.

He licked and bit her ear gently, his breath soft puffs against her ear as he continued to drill into her.

She had to cover her mouth to stifle her loud cries, she loved it. And he could tell, she was getting wetter with every second.

He groaned in delight and kept moving, "I envy that pig every day, you know...~ I regret never meeting you before and not sweeping you away...~"

Back
Top Bottom