Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

How could he forget? Ah, but he didn't want it to seem like that's all he cared about. "I know, Caeda. But, again, if it happens it happens.."

She pet his back and helped him continue looking. It wasn't before long that she started filling out more. Her hips were getting wider, her bust was growing, and she had felt bad, but she had gained a little weight.

"Oh, just.. a little heavier than I used to be.." she said, grabbing at some of the extra weight that gathered around her hips.

"That baby fat.." He moved over and put his hands over hers, "Mama says girls get it when they have babies, but it comes off like any other...I think Caeda is still the most beautiful girl in the world.."

He nodded and nuzzled her neck gently, taking in her scent and squeezing her hands. She wouldn't want to be intimate now. Terrible timing now.

She nuzzled against him. She knew the signs by now, and she hid it. She felt bad, she knew he wanted to be intimate, and that he didn't want to ask. But she couldn't bring herself to do it, not now. So, she held him and pet his mane, and tried to avoid her negative thoughts. Baby weight. That's all it was.

He told her all the time how beautiful she was and she shouldn't have to pin her weight to her worth or beauty. He was going a little crazy not being able to have sex, sometimes having to ease his ache on his own before visiting her. It didn't help much.

Especially with her looking more and more like a mothe- what? Intrusive thoughts like that were becoming more common. She was adjusting well, though.

Her now being a mom made her so much more beautiful, made him want her even more. He would daydream about them mating, how he would have to muffle her to keep her from waking the cubs. He drooled softly, lost in thought.

He tried to keep himself in check. If she wanted it, she would have asked by now, and he didn't want to burden her with his needs.

She moved around the kitchen, making a soft noise. "I'm.. not feeling down anymore, by the way.." she said.

Back
Top Bottom