Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Haha no I know it is but this is important." It was a second before he got a picture message. It showed a positive pregnancy test. "You worked your magic real well, baby ❤️"

He stared at the image for the longest time, his brain taking a long time to process what he was looking at and what he was reading. "Positive... positive... positive??" He muttered. He suddenly shot up in his chair, body shaking. "Positive!! I!! Aphron papa!! Caeda!! Yeenohgu!!"
"CAEDA NOT LIE CAEDA MAMA?!"

"Aphron, why are you howling?" His mother peeked in on him, the Leonin female frowning in concern. Aphron turned to her, grinning and giggling as he moved over.
"Look, Mama!! Look!! Aphron did it! Aphron keep his promise to Caeda and make her mama!! Aphron papa now!!"
"Oh!" She gasped excitedly, "Aphron, honey! That's wonderful!"
"I go see Caeda! I bring her! We celebrate!" He grinned and kissed her cheek before hurrying off.
"Aphron coming Caeda!!"

He drove excitedly to the campus, parking in the car park before running top speed to her dorm. When he made it to her floor, he bolted to her door and fumbled with the key before he pushed the door open. "Caeda...!!" He was shaking harder, grin splitting his face wide.

He giggled more and tried not to squish her in a tight hug, instead holding her face in his massive hands and kissing her over and over.

She smiled and kissed him again. She was trying to make sure that they were all prepared for kids, and unfortunately, their love life fell to the wayside.

Aphron understood. He knew that now he couldn't really be with her like that much. Could hurt the baby, and he did not want that. He did everything he could for them, even started looking for an apartment. He wanted her happy, he wanted her to know that he would take care of them.

"No, don't apologize." He smiled softly, placing his hand over hers, "If it happens, it happens. I want you guys to be safe.."

Back
Top Bottom