Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"believe me on this Kadyn you dont want to meet this person at least not while alive' this would hint at that he was speaking about death

"Hmm... Perhaps that is somebody that the purgatory queen could speak too considering Purgatory is apart of hell... wouldn't that mean she is also technically dead already?" Kadyn was commenting. An innocent comment obviously, not really implying anything at all.

"I suppose it cannot hurt to ask." Kadyn was commenting. Worst case scenario she couldn't help them at all, best case scenario she could help them.

"I'll ask her and see if she can" Lucifer didnt know if the male would help or not but it wouldn't hurt to ask the queen if she could speak to him

Kadyn was giving a nod before he spoke, "Either way it doesn't seem like it could go wrong. Either she can help or she can't help. Won't know unless we try asking."

Kadyn was nodding his head before commenting that it would probably be for the best that they all settle down for the night.

As they were all resting, Ezra was within her own realm just watching as the siren took to training Serena, helping her learn how to control her abilities. The new siren had been given one of Ezra's bracelets so that she could survive within Purgatory without feeling the effects of it.

Selena listened to her teacher as the woman worked with her and she finally felt like she wouldn't be a threat to the others what currently had her teacher angry was that fact that she couldn't read

The fact that she couldn't read definitely upset the woman but she was calming herself down so that they could work through it. No point in getting upset about it. As they were training more together, Ezra was leaving her realm to return to that of the demon realm.

Ezra was just looking towards him for a brief moment before she was speaking, "The siren is learning quietly; although her teacher is upset she didn't learn how to read. Anyways, I was speaking with one of the elder dragons within my realm and we were discussing the dragon lord; and his tomb. He was saying that there was a chance that we can reseal with away... if we can find the tomb. And we also need to find somebody of the same bloodline that originally sealed him away. I strongly want to say that it is the human that the man is obsessed with. Keep the human close and he can't be sealed away because she wont be in the hands of his enemies."

I'll speak with Caleb about this but I am wondering if it would be better for the two of them to join lord Kyle in his realm as only those who are dead can enter there" Sadly Lucifer didnt want to ask that of him or ask him to talk to the fates as the male put him on edge

"I am unsure and at this point... I am still somewhat bound with how much I can help. Still partially sealed away, at least until I can retrieve my weapon again. If anything I can go and visit Kyle, see if he knows anything more about this situation." Ezra was commenting after a moment in time; not that it would bother her. It had been a long time since she had gone to visit him in general.

"I would appreciate it I'll look and see if we have any records of where your weapon is" Lucifer didnt agree with her being restrained as she was a pleasant woman to be around.

Ezra was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I know where it is, it is just... I cannot get it myself. Strong magic keeps me away from it. Done by the old demon lords who sealed me away, seeing me as a threat. All because of their own folly. Did you know... I use to be a demon lord once upon a time... Long before you were born. I had a family - a husband that I adored and a daughter that I loved. And they were taken from me by... that Crimson Lord at the time. My husband was stripped of his title, his memories, and banished to the mortal realm. My daughter... my six year old daughter was murdered before my eyes. Needless to say I lost control; I went berserk and even to this day I don't regret it. Your great-great grandfather had been one of the few on my side at the time, who had known why I had done what I did thanks to his ability to see into the past, but all of the others were wrapped around the Crimson Lord's figure. The only reason I know of where my weapon is is thanks to your grandfather. He told me; as his way of apologizing for not being able to help more. I was sealed away within Purgatory and.... that is a never ending life of torture and torment. Yet I rose above it all and became who I am now."

"if your willing to show me I'll see if I can't bring it down for you I have found the demonic magic fades with time if it is not strengthened regularly." Lucifer wondered if he could remove the magic for her and allow her to have her weapon back "if you wish we can try and find your husband for you" Lucifer figured his memories could be brought back if he was still alive.

"He is sadly no longer with the living. He passed away hundreds of years ago. And it isn't a necessity at this point in time." Ezra was commenting after a moment.

"he could have been reborn though and you deserve a chance to be happy again" Lucifer didnt feel like she should have been punished so severely

Ezra was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "If he was reborn then I'll let him live his life without me. Right now... this life is a mess and I would rather him not be dragged into it. Besides having a significant other means I can't as easily harass Kyle."

Back
Top Bottom