Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Only Time Will Tell (Harry Potter Roleplay) Interest Check

Frogger

Pulsar
For centuries, the world has been divided within itself, only one half having knowledge of the other. Magic hides in the shadows… only to be spoken of as fantasy or fiction. Very few actually know that witches and wizards are real… or that there are schools for the young concealed under cloaking spells…

Having been established during the 10th Century, Hogwarts is considered to be the finest magical institution, the students divided into four houses… but let's wait to get to that, shall we? Hogwarts' School consists of the large Hogwarts Castle with extensive grounds. There are sloping lawns, flowers, vegetable patches, as well as the infamous Black Lake and the equally infamous Forbidden Forest (don't dare trek here, unless you keep company with the Groundskeeper). Several greenhouses are used for Herbology. A full-sized Quidditch Pitch is within walking distance. A castle tower holds the owlery, where your owl may stay.

Hogwarts is set upon huge rocks above the Black Lake, so do be careful of your step. The three highest towers are the Astronomy, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw Towers… but you will know more of that later on. You must watch the staircases, however, since they are known to change position. Some rooms like to do so as well.

Term begins on September 1st. Students arrive aboard the Hogwarts Express, which leaves Platform 9 ¾ promptly at 11 AM. Do not be late.

I actually plan on this taking place several years after Harry Potter and Voldemort. Witches and wizards have caught up to the times, per se. Robes are still part of the school uniform, but now after numerous experiments, they have discovered a way for technology to work within Hogwarts' walls.

Hello! Sorry for my absence, but I had quite a few things keeping me away from the keyboard.

I'm fine with the idea of playing Newt's relative, long as they are not overpowered. I don't want to see any characters that are unbelievably perfect.

Yes! This is still accepting characters! I actually encourage playing multiple, because it makes the world so much bigger. I'll be making more myself.

I don't want to see any characters that are unbelievably perfect.

Perfection is boring and so is godmodding. The idea of playing a descendant of Newt Scamander came to me simply because they showed Fantastic Beasts on tv here a day or two before I replied to this thread.

I would like to belatedly throw my hat into the ring, with an addendum: first-years can be 11 or 13, doesn't matter to me, but per site rules, it would be best if none of our characters are less than fifth- or third-years, respectively, depending on which number we go for.

I think that is very fair. First years will be 13... sound good?

So for the purposes of this roleplay the education at Hogwarts, rather than following Secondary school including Sixth form, will start 2 years into Secondary school, go through Sixth form and 2 years of university?

Perfect. I just wanted to up the ages a little, honestly.

Do we need anything else? I have another student in the works, possibly two, but I'm wondering if we need more teachers...

Hi @Frogger ,

I'm interested in playing a Professor, DATDA if it is available.

I don't see where it has started yet, unless I missed it.

There are so many great characters, I hate to see them go to waste. If anyone wants to start a scene with my character, I'm sure we can work something out in the "Open" Section.

Back
Top Bottom