Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Die For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She watched with hazy eyes, loving the sight of him in the dimness, his silhouette powerful and captivating.

He panted and moved her faster and faster, moving harder and harder as he really let go, fucking her throat as if he could mate like this too.

She moaned and grunted around him, drooling heavily around his aching cock, her tail twitching and wiggling.

He arched hard and forced her down, almost completely over the knot as he erupted down her throat.

Her eyes rolled back and crossed as she struggled to swallow it all, holding his hips as she gulped him down.

She gave a weak whine, wondering what had happened that made him bust again. But the thought was quickly swallowed by her lust, now very much wanting to feel him dump inside her.

He panted hard and slowly released her hair, drooling heavily as he throbbed and pulsed in her mouth.

"Wherever you want to be..~" he said. The loving switch was back on, no longer the crazed predator of a few minutes ago.

"If I'm honest, Jackson, I just want your cock inside me~" She moaned, "I could be folded in half for all I care~"

He hissed and fought a hard shudder as he suddenly had her on her back, her legs pressed into her chest as he suddenly began pushing into her. "Th-That sounds.." he grunted as he pushed all the way up to the knot into her. "A-Amazing..~~"

He let out a low chuckle, drool dripping from his jaws onto her as he shuddered and gasped softly. "S-So.. so good..~~ O-Oh my god, Petty..~~"

She looked so perfect with her knees pressed into her shoulders, her face twisted in pleasure. She felt so much tighter like this, he could feel the head of his cock press against her womb. Oh, she would definitely get pregnant tonight. He could feel it.

He panted hard. "Y..Yes..~" he said aloud. "G-God Petty this.. this has got to be it..~~" His voice was shaking, and he began to move slowly.

She screamed, arching as best as she could, the sound of her tail wiggling reaching his ears, "O-Oh fuck~!!"

Back
Top Bottom