Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Die For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You want them, and I'll do anything I can to give them to you." He said, revealing his slowly emerging cock.

"Of course, Petty..~" he said with a low tone. "I-I might need.. some help..~~" he drooled, his cock still emerging.

"G-God, Petunia..~~" he moaned lowly. His scent was so strong, his taste was as addictive as it always was.

He snarled and suddenly gripped her hair before pushing his cock past her lips. "It drives me fucking wild." He said, as if a switch was flipped in his head.

Her breath hitched and her eyes went half lidded, her tongue sticking out slightly so her could fit his cock better in her throat. She still didn't quite know what he was referring to, but that was fine. He didn't have to.

He slid his cock into her throat and let out a low, shaky sigh as he began slowly rocking his hips, loving when he was able to use her like he was now.

He grunted and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, panting hard as he suddenly looked down at her with lovesick eyes.

He felt a fuse pop. He started moving her against his hips, timing it so he got the absolute maximum pleasure he could get. He was drooling, panting hard.

He panted and moaned loudly as he worked her faster over his cock, forcing her to move to his liking, muscles bulging in restraint as he tried to get more pleasure, but tried not to hurt her

Back
Top Bottom