Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Die For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
๐“’๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป/
๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป/
๐“’๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“˜โ€™๐“ถ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ​

Petunia had been Jackson's manager for longer than they had been married. He tried wooing her fresh out of the gate, and every time she would politely tell him no because they had to keep it professional. But it never stopped him from trying. Everyday, without fail, before she finally relented and let him take her out. She had no idea what that entailed for her. She had no idea just how sick he was. Their first date went off without a hitch and she had the time of her life, and before long they went out more before it became less professional. She had only been his manager a year before he put a ring on her finger, which she didn't seem to mind so much. She loved him, he was genuine with her. She seemed to become his manager permanently over night; it was odd since boxers didn't usually keep the same one for long. She thought it was sweet he wanted his wife with him all the time. She really did have no idea.

He was twisted. Hurt, sick, whatever you eanted to call it, he was obsessed with her. Completely and purely.

They had been together now for a little over a decade, and he wouldn't let anyone or anything get in the way of them. Not work, not his matches, nothing. Even owning his own gym, which he managed, didn't get in the way.
"Jackson~!" Petunia called as she came in, "I brought you your lunch like you asked~!" She was so perfect, she did everything he asked of her without question.

He held his cheek a bit, fighting the urge to drool as he looked up. "Hm~? Oh Petty, thank you..~"

She smiled softly as she moved over, "What kind of wife would I be if I didn't bring you a balanced meal?"

She laughed softly, "Hardly.." She replied, "Has anyone showed up at all?" She asked, looking around.

She smiled, "That's good. Wouldn't want you to get bored." She said before turning to head toward the office, "I'm gonna see if I can't set you up with a small match or two, keep you at peek performance."

She looked back with that breathtaking smile of hers and his heart skipped, "I would love company.."

She wasn't in one of her suit skirts, just a simple set of spandex leggings and a shirt. Her already wide hips looked even better in the leggings, the shirt a little tight over her chest. She even had her mint green hair tied up; the second best handle, in his opinion. "So I was thinking we could just get your name back out there, you've put a lot of focus on the gym lately and I've had some threats made on your contract."

He was barely focused on her words, so focused on her body. "Have you? Damn. Well, maybe that's a good idea.."

"It's ok, honey, I wouldn't let them can you like that." She gave him a smile before worming up onto his desk chair to reach his laptop, "Focusing on the gym isn't bad! We've made some good money on memberships! It isn't every day you get a world famous boxer as your fitness instructor~"

He smiled. She was a great deal smaller than he was, which only made her so much more perfect for him.

"So I'm just going to see if I can't find any baby matches for you. Maybe host a couple here at the gym to help rake in some dough, and then we can make the big wigs happy that you're still fighting." She smiled more, "Sound good?"

She nodded and opened up his laptop, "Is the spare chair in the closet? You can grab it and sit with me~" She said, "Or," she looked up and bat her eyes, "would you want me in your lap in this one?" Oh no. Oh no, Petunia, did you even know what you were asking?

He fought a shudder and bit his lip. "I would like to share the chair.." he said, his hands shaking a little bit.

He moved and sat down in the chair, before carefully picking her up and time seemed to slow as he watched her perfect ass setting down on his lap.

She shifted to get comfortable, as she normally did, but his mind didn't take it as that, "There we go.." She said and started on her work.

She was doing it to tease him, he was sure of that. Dead sure. She wanted him, wanted him to be riled up.

That's why she wore these pants, and this shirt. She wanted him to take her against the desk. She was so bad, she had always been like that with him.

Back
Top Bottom