Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheBlackwatchRonin X AngelofLife

"I would love to go with you! Though I'm usually one to go early in the morning or closer to the nighttime because I don't overly like to go when it's busy." She told him with a small shrug of her own shoulder. She then poked his no when he got closer to her.

"I go in the evening so that is good actually" he says with a smile as they could go together. "Though i am going to have to fight off the idiots that hound after you at the college" He say with a chuckle. He poked her back though he hit her tit which he wondered what her reaction was.

She jumped when he hit her tit but she decided to not say a thing about it. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Right, boys after me. You're funny. I doubt you'll have much of a problem." Felicity had always been hard on herself when it came to things like dating or boys liking her. She never thought of herself as one of the pretty ones.

He smiled as he felt the bit of her tit from the slight hit. "You are too hard on yourself Felicity" he said, grabbing her by her waist to get her to look him square. "You are gorgeous and sexy" I say with a deep and close look into her eyes.

She kept her eyes on his as he grabbed her by the waist, she didn't take her eyes off of him not even for a minute. "Thank you for saying that." She told him as she pushed him away from her. "But your my brother"

"Hey just saying the truth" he said, not holding tight just lightly until she pushed him away which he didn't press it. "Yes, well weirder things have happen" he said with a playful shrug and smirk as he hopped back and took a lap.

Felicity didn't really follow what he meant by that. She just shook her head and looked away from him. He was acting weird and she wasn't sure how to take it. She then pushed herself up on the side of the pool and sat down with her legs just in the water as she watched him take his lap around the pool. She bit her bottom lip softly.

He kept up the laps for a bit, passing her with the tone he had gotten showing before he slowed and stopped, sliding up out next to her with a slight pant. He didn't talk as she seemed to be thinking of something which he got something to drink for them while she did. "Have something on your mind?" he asked her curiously, remembering they hadn't put sunblock on so got some. "Want me to do your back?" he asked her with the bottle up.

Felicity hadn't even noticed that her brother went to get some drinks for them. She moved her legs a little bit back and forth while she thought about what her future held for her. She then looked up at him when he came back. "Oh, um I'm not really thinking of much. Just my future and what I am to do with my time at the school." She told him, she noticed the sunblock and smiled a little bit. "Oh um sure thing"

He handed her the drink as she moved her legs, wondering why she was a bit spacy today. "Ah well that is up to you then but hopefully still have time for your brother" he said with a slight chuckle as he got behind her and sprayed some sunblock on her then started spreading it by rubbing it into her soft skin.

She had thanked him for the drink that he had gotten her, she then looked out over the pool again while he applied sunblock onto her back and shoulders. "Of course, I'll still have time for you. I know that I have some time to figure out what I want to do. I'm excited though to be going to college finally. You aren't on any sports teams, right? I mean unless you didn't tell me?" She stated to him, she remembered when their parents first got together. She didn't overly like the idea of having an older brother. Over time, she got used to it and even though he teased her, she still enjoyed having him in her life. "You know, we've been together for a long time now. We were both young when our parents got married. I can't believe that it was so long ago now." She told him, "hey do you remember when I was a freshman and followed you around the halls of our high school. You say that it annoyed you so much. Or when you would wait for me after school when I had cheer practice or so other club or sport that I tried out for. You use to tell me it was because you had nothing better to do but I think it was because you wanted to make sure I had a way to get home."

He massaged the lotion in, being conservative about where his hands went for a few minutes before he moved down and around to reach spots, she might have issue with while they talked. "No, I didn't go for sports, that was always more your thing then mine" he said with a shrug, kneading into her lower back, almost cupping her butt as well reaching around her abs. "Yes it has been quite a time" he said with a slight thought back to her arriving and he was not pleased but grew to love her. "Yes well I had to adjust and somewhat that and other things" he said with a slight smile of thinking back to the cute friends of hers as well she looked great too.

"Well, we both could have done sports but I get what you're saying it was something that you weren't all that interested in and I understand that." She thought about their years together and how they had to learn how to be siblings to each other. She could feel him touching her lower back but it kind of felt nice as her back had been sore for a long time now. "I think we both had to adjust, you were so set on not moving which I guess is why we moved in with you." She told him, she remembered a lot of things from their childhood and she had grown to love him really. "Let me guess, the hardest thing for you back then was learning to actually like me, huh?"

"Yea never really caught my interest but you seemed to enjoy it" he said with a slight shrug on the matter while he kneaded int he sunscreen into her soft skin. He could tell she was a bit sore as she winced just a little when he touched there. "You hurt yourself a little?" He asked as he massaged her just above the line of her bottoms. "Yes, that was a bit odd, but I adjusted and not overly hard, mostly my own adjusting really but like you now" he joked kissing her neck lightly.

"I did, I guess it helped me work out any anger or issues that I had, it also helped me sleep better. Which is something that doesn't come easily to me." When she was little it was horrible she would b up until midnight or sometimes past midnight. As she got into her teen years she would be up until about three in the morning. She would try to get some sleep but her mind just wouldn't shut off.

"Yes I know, I sometimes had to hold you to turn everything off and you sleep" he said with a slight laugh as he continued massaging her more than putting in the lotion now as they talked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I hurt myself. I took a pretty hard fall the other day. It didn't hurt right away but I'm feeling it now." She told him as she remembered that he had asked her a question. She then nodded her head. He did help her sleep a lot actually, there was something comforting about him. He made her relax and feel comfortable. "Hey, you live in a dorm right? or did you move to an apartment off campus. I can't remember what dad had told me. You know he's pretty proud of you."

"Yes I can feel that" he said, his hands deftly kneading into her small of her back, daring a little dip into her bottoms to touch some of her well toned ass while she talked. He remembered the times they had spooned or cuddled to calm her to sleep and it was a less lonely way to sleep which he appreciated. "I did when I was a freshman but I found a place that mom was willing to help cover and wasn't overpriced" he said with a smile at the last comment.

She winced a little bit once she felt him hit a certain spot on the small of her back. She took in a deep breath as she was trying to not focus on the slight pain he felt. She didn't say anything about him touching that spot, she just listened to him talk. "Wait so mom is helping you!? aren't you lucky? I didn't think she would help."

He had the sense to catch her wince, trying to be softer with that spot as he finished get all of her with the sunscreen. "You are done with the lotion though you feel like you need a massage" He comments as he straightens up some. "Well like a little bit, not like half or anything" he tells her with a shrug at it.

She turned slightly and looked at him. She tilted her head at him and shrugged her shoulders. "So I'm assuming you have to work part-time or something if you have to pay for a place." She said to him. She would probably need a massage but she didn't want to bring that up to him. She wasn't sure as to why though.

"Yes a little but the grants help a bit plus knowing how to manage my money as well" He says with a shrug at her. "You want it or not, you seem a bit tense" he asked her with a more pointed tone.

When he had offered her the message that she clearly needed she sighed and gave into him. "Okay, I will take you up on your offer, I would love a massage." She told her brother, she then thought about what he had said, she figured the grants would help but he was right, he would have to figure out how to budget. She was scared to go to college but she was excited as well.

"Ok, just say if I hit a spot, you don't want worked" he says with a nod, shifting near her head to start with her shoulders and upper back. "Hopefully it can help if you want to be in the same place" I offer.

"Did you want me to lay on my stomach, or are you fine doing it like this?" She had asked him, she thought it might be easier if she was laying down but she wasn't totally sure. She then heard what he said about the apartment. "Wait you want me to move in with you? you sure you want your little sister hanging around all the time?" she asked him, afraid he would find it annoying.

Back
Top Bottom