Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheBlackwatchRonin X AngelofLife

Name: John Crowelll

Appearance: Look

Personality(loose):
A lot can be said of John Crowelll, but at the very least you'll find out he's aspiring and incisive. Of course he's also dedicated, helpful and anticipative, but they're in shorter supply, especially considering they're mixed with being disconcerting as well.
His aspirations though, this is what he's often adored for. Friends tend to count on this and his perceptive nature when they're in need of support.

Nobody's perfect of course and John has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. His tactlessness and troublesome nature pose plenty of problems, though more on a personal level than for others.
Fortunately his incisive nature is usually there to soften the blows.

Name: Felicity
Appearance:
GettyImages-646104328.jpg

John pulled into the driveway and soon started taking his bags up to his room though he wondered if Felicity was back as well yet. He straightens up his clothes though as he had been driving for a decent amount of time, after getting his things upstairs he headed to the kitchen.

Felicity had been upstairs in her bedroom all day long. She was making sure she had everything that she would need for when she went off to college with her brother. Her graduation was just in a couple of days and then she would have a couple of days to spend with friends and family before she went off to start her college life. She heard the front door open and some shuffling around. She was just in some shorts and a tank top, something she normally wore around their house. She went downstairs to see who was home already. She saw her brother she leaned against the doorframe. "Hey big bro"

He had heard that she would be home, being he was taking her over to college when he left as it were. He had come back for her graduation as well for his break which when he heard her coming down the stairs he glanced in her direction as he noted she was dressed as she usually did. "Sub sis" he said with a slight smile and nod at her as he made some food.

"Oh, you know, trying to make sure I have everything." She told him, she was nervous about going but she knew that her big brother was going to be there so she wasn't too scared. If anything she could go to him if she needed help with anything. "Whatcha making?" she asked him.

"Well don't need all of your stuff, can come back here for things" he said back to her with a slight bit of amusement. "Just some quesadillas if you want some?" he asked her

"I know, but I don't want to have to make unnecessary trips. That's all." She had told her brother. Once she heard what he was making her eyes lit up. "Of course! I would love some." She told him, she walked over to the kitchen counter and pushed herself up onto the counter in order to sit on it and watch him. It was nice to finally have her brother home. She had missed him since he went off to college. Yeah, they were step-siblings but he had been a part of her life for a while now.

"Yea I get that" he says with a shrug as he chuckled a bit at her as he said the dish wrong on purpose, a running joke of theirs being she could speak Spanish and he couldn't other then a few words. He tapped her thigh as he prepped the food, crossing over her some as he soon started toasting the tortillas.

"Why do you purposely still say the dish wrong? You know it drives me nuts." She pointed out to him. She only learned Spanish because when she was little she had an older lady maybe 30's to 40's come over and babysit her. She only spoke to her in Spanish.

He just chuckled as he looked over at her when she asked that, "Well you just answered that question" he said with a mischievous smile at her. He finished the prep and moved to work on his side of fries while the quesadilla cooked in the pan.

She just shook her head, she has told him multiple times the right way to say it, but now, he just did it to tease her and get on her last nerve. She looked away from him and down towards her toes. "Mom and dad should be back soon. Dad had a meeting and mom went to the gym."

"Hey still love you sis just find it funny to say it that way but for you Quesadillas" He said with a smirk at her and leaned in to kiss her on her cheek. "Ah so we alone for least a few hours" he says with a smile at her.

"Yeah yeah I know." She told him, she was starting to get really hungry, she leaned back a little bit and smiled when he kissed her cheek. When they were growing up he used to tease her all the time, now he was being sweet to her. "College has changed you." She stated as she thought about what their relationship used to be like. "Yeah, unless they decide to go out to eat without us."

He soon finished one and set it on a plate for her, smiling as she seem to have soften up about his being nicer. "Yes well it is suppose to Sis" he said with a shrug. "WEll then guess we deal with it" I say with a smirk at her.

She rolled her eyes at him and soon picked up the food that he had just made her. She happily ate while she sat there talking to her brother. She did miss him, but she was sure that he wanted to see some of his friends while he was here, that's what he always did when he came home for a little bit.

He ate a bit slow as he watched tv and spoke with her, not in a rush to finish. He did want to see some of his friends but they weren't available today so he was just gonna hang out with her.

"So are you going to visit some of your friends while you're here? I know Justin really wants to see you, he stopped by a couple of days ago thinking you were already here." She explained to him Justin stopped by here and there to check in with his parents and her to see how they were doing. She honestly thought he was just bored without her brother around.

"Well eventually but don't mind spending some time with you first" he said with a smile at her as he finished up his food. He checked his phone to see what his friend had said if anything to him.

She nodded, she had finished her food, she rinsed off her plate before placing it in the dishwasher. She turned towards her brother again, noticing that he was checking his phone. "Has he said anything?" she asked him, she would be surprised if he hasn't said anything yet. She knew how close they were and she was glad that he had at least one friend that was like that. She used to but then she moved away and they lost contact. That was a long time ago now.

He soon finished and took his plate and glass to rinse and stick int he dishwasher as well, passing behind her and not able to help a teasing smack of her ass in the shorts she had on. "Na, hasn't replied so guess I'm with you today" he said with a wink as he cleaned and put the dihes in the washer. He could find something else to do but he could find fun with her easier.

"Well, I'm not going to be much fun tonight, I'm sorry. Tomorrow night though I do have plans and you are more than welcome to join if you want to." She told him with a nice sweet smile. She had planned to go to the beach with a lot of other people that she knew. Of course, her brother would know some people too. Their plan was to have a huge bonfire.

Back
Top Bottom