Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheBlackwatchRonin X AngelofLife

"That is fine, guess just a lazy night then" he said with a smile as he went to the couch and relaxed as he sipped at the coffee. "So, what are the plans tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Well tomorrow there is going to be a party on the beach, there is going to be a big bonfire and a lot of people we both know there. I thought it would be fun to go. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to but I thought it would be fun to see everyone for a couple of hours." She told him honestly.

"That sounds fun. though I haven't been around women in bikinis so we will see how well that goes" he said with a sigh. "How late you planing to stay there?" he asked curious.

"Um, I'm not sure. Why do you ask? Would you keep it in your pants please?" She asked him, she shook her head slightly at him, she looked at her phone to see if anyone had messaged him yet. She then looked at her brother again. "Did you want to order something for dinner tonight instead of actually making something?"

"Hey didn't have a girlfriend in college so sorry if I thought like that" he said with a laugh, seeign her check his phone. "I don't think anyone is gonna message me" he said with a nod at the last question.

"Well, maybe you should get one. It might help you with all of your urges" She teased as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Well that's okay, I was just checking mine and no one has messaged me yet either." She told him, she then thought for a minute. "So what do you want to do tonight? I mean we can always just lay around and watch movies.

"Oh I tried but seems most were either dating or not into the idea with me at least" he said with a roll of his eyes at her tongue. "WEll then got any ideas how to spend the night then?" he asks her with a look back at the tv.

"Ah, well you'll find the one for you eventually, I believe that you will. I don't know when and I don't know how but you will." She knew that her brother just wanted to be with someone and wanted someone to love him for who he was. She felt bad for him, she loves him for who he was but they were siblings and that was just weird to think about anyway. "Well, we can play a board game, watch movies, swim in the pool, go out into town and do something if you want."

"Yea I figure just the dating pool is not great at the college and the ones that look like you are not ones I like" he said with a shrug at that. "I don't mind movies or a swim if you do?" he says with a smile.

"Well, I'm glad that the girls that look like at college are a no for you." She just shook her head like that should be obvious to anyone. "Yeah, we can go swimming and then watch some movies for the night if you want to do that? I don't really care what we do. I'm just surprised that you don't have anyone that wants to see you right away once you came home."

"Well I meant attractive ones are lacking in personality and bit stuck up" he said to clear up what he meant. "Sure that is fine, got to go get in swimsuits then" he said with a nod, finishing up the food and drink he had. "Yea well seems they are all busy then" he said with a shrug at that.

"Yes, I'll meet you at the pool then." She headed off towards her bedroom to pick out a swimsuit to wear for their pool. She had a million different kinds. She didn't fully know why she had so many different kinds. She eventually found one of her favorite ones, it happened to be a blue one.

"OKay then, meet you down there" he says with a smile as he found a pair of trunks very quick and then soon going to the pool. He waited on her now as he lounged a bit. ((Mind finding a picture for the swimsuit you want her in?))

((I'm not going to spend 45 minutes on google looking for a picture. If you want to do that then go ahead. You always want me to share visuals of what my character is wearing or what they look like but you never give me the same in return. Also, you never like what I pick out anyway. Also, I'm tired and stressed out from stuff going on so I really don't care what she's wearing.))

(I suppose that works and I didn't say it was you that was making me tired. I just have a lot going on that I don't really want to talk about.)

It didn't take her long to change, once she was fully changed she grabbed a towel and headed downstairs and outside for the pool. She enjoyed the fact that they had their own pool and it had all over privacy that you could ask for.

John finished his changing as well, getting a towel and then heading down to their pool, being inside so that they didn't need to worry about prying eyes. When she did come down, he smiles at her "Still fits and looks good" He commented about her bikini as he set his towel on the lounge chair.

His sister gave him a weird look "yeah I suppose so" she commented to him. She set her towel down before she got into the pool. He had never made a comment about her swimsuits before so it was a bit odd that he did now.

He usually hadn't commented like that, but he had thought about her some in his semester and decided to at least see if she was open to some further intimacy with their relationship this summer. He stretched out, having kept himself fit before jumping into the pool.

Felicity did happen to see her brother before he jumped into the pool. He did look like he was working out while he was away at school but she thought nothing else about it. She had always enjoyed the water, she loved water parks and the ocean the most. She then looked at her brother. "I assume that you've been working out at the gym."

"Yes I have been doing a bit of working out glad you noticed" he said with a smirk as he flexed a bit more. "You seem to be keeping it quite fit as well" He says with a look over her.

"Well, I do go to the gym sometimes but I'm always going for a walk or a run on the trails that are close by." She told him. "What's the gym like there? is it nice?" she asked him, she was curious about his school, it was the school that she was going to but it was mostly they had the program that she wanted the bonus was that her brother was there.

"Well has good machines though it can be busy, so I pick when I go" i say with a shrug at her. "Want to come with me?" I say with a shrug, getting close to her.

Back
Top Bottom