Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlas Cruz said:
He smiled a bit at her insinuations. He liked this girl, and wasnt afraid to show it. When she opened the door to their room, he was amazed with his current position. He thought that this must be what bird laguz saw when they flew. He was amazed to say the least, and was prepared to ask a bird laguz how they view it.

"Of course, thank you. I am from a land called Tellius, but this place is much nicer. I'd rather be from here. Back there, i'm discriminated against. Here, I'm embraced. I'm gonna be here a long time, with you if possible. You MUST introduce me to as many people as you can that are like me, or are just as kind as you. Of course, I would much like to thoroughly get to know you first though."

He kissed her cheek gently, wrapping his arm around her waist slowly. He pulled her close to him, to where she could rest her head on his shoulder or chest if she so desired.

She giggled, pressing herself into his body a bit."Tellius?What a strange name for a place.Never heard of it. And why would you be discriminated.A handsome man like yourself shouldn't be discriminated.It should be a law or a rule of some sort."She smirked.

Hearing a knock on the door, she pulled away from him for a moment and stood.Heading to the door, she opened it and took the tray that was offered by the other maid."Thank you."She said and closed the door."Oh Master, I do believe your food is here."She sang, returning to him, setting the tray on the nightstand next to the bed.The tray was toppled with a plate of pancakes, a bowl of freshly cut fruit, another bowl with some yogurt and granola ontop, a plate with sausage link and some strips of bacon and buttered toast with some jelly on the side.One glass filled with fresh orange juice, one glass of milk and one glass of fresh apple juice."I hope you like is Master.Perhaps...while...you eat.You can tell me more about you.I love to listen to people."She smiled standing infront of him, her hands placed infront of her."Should I...give you...a little show, while you rest and eat."

Silver117 said:
Drake couldn't help but blush. Not for the fact that he said thrust, no that was apart of his plan. It was for the fact that Candy said that. But it was true, regular sex wasn't in their glossary. It was always hard and raw. Nevertheless, his plan worked. All three of them were playing great. "Excelent. Mistress Ebony, will be in all once you play your first concert. Just remember what I said and you'll do great...and not break another instrument." Drake told them and chuckled a bit. He heads to his bag and grabs a folder.

Inside was a musical piece for them according t what they were playing. It wasn't too difficult for them, but it wasn't too easy as well. "This will be our first project. We'll be preforming this and one other in a mini-concert in roughly 10 days. Do not worry, I'll be playing as well." He told the maids. "If your have troube on any part. I can sechdule some private time for us to work on together." he added.

Candy continued to play her instrument with ease, being careful with the strings.Looking at Drake she smiled, amazed at how easily he took control of these girls and have them playing instruments so well.Looking away for a moment, she drew her bow across the strings, then stopped suddenly, hearing Drake."Mini...concert."She said, hearing all the other girls stop their playing and stare at Drake."10 days isn't enough."She said, worry lacing her words.

The girls began to chatter, worried about messing up.Candy nibbled her lip and tried to shush people."D-Drake..maybe..we should rethink the whole 10 day thing, don't you think."

Yajirobe said:
He smiled as he heard her comment about smiled, he could rather enjoy this, no he was sure he would. He slipped his hands over her hips as he moved closer, so that he would have a larger reserve to pull from to be able to take the amazingly hot woman with. He heard her comments and grinned. He pressed himself into her with a great amount of power, each movement controlled as he pressed most of his length into her going to the same depth the whole time.

He could feel himself filling her as much as he could. His finger gripping her hips tightly digging into her skin a bit as he continued to take the woman, he could feel that he fit her rather well, actually. This was far better then he thought it would be. He had dreamed of being with a woman like her for so long, now that it was true, it seemed like a unreal dream. Yet, he loved it as he pressed in and out increasing his speed every time he thrust in.

She arched her back, a gutural moan ripping from her lips and filling the room, echoing off the walls.She thrashed her head from side to side, her hips rising up hard to meet with his."Yes, yes, yes.So fucking good."She moaned, her hands gripped his shoulders, holding on to dear life.Her naisl dug into his skin, drawing a bit of blood, her fangs elongated, sharpening, wanting to bite onto that sweet neck while he fucked her.

His dick was amazing.Big and thick, hitting just the right place, making her beg for more."Cum inside.Fill my pussy up.Fill it all the way."She purposely tightened around his shaft, shivering when she felt his cock throb against her walls.

luatesh said:
Mao had poke her head out of under Yukimo`s skirt then whispers into her ear I know that your tired of me teasing you so lets get us a room were I can feel smell and taste the rest of your body" she had said the blew air air into her ear to teases her before she helped her out of her seat next she has led her to a room she know was not in use today then close and locked to door behind them.
As soon as the door was lock she had stripped Yukimo of her clothes then pushed her onto the large bed with silk sheets soon joining her when she slipped out of her clothes she had started by pulling out a bottle of herb oil and rubbed it onto Yukimo`s skin as soon as the oil was rubbed it the herbs had activate were every she rubbed it she had rubbed it on her chest breast cunt every were.
She had then kissed her as she grouped the both of her breasts "so how do you like my home made oils" she had said then began kissing her again as she tugged and pulled on her nipples as she kissed her when both of her tail as rubbing her legs.

Yukimo let herself be taken from her seat and led out of the Tea Room.Soon enough she was in a room, the air around her warm.She didn't know which room it was, but it didnt matter.The door closed and then her clothes were being removed, her bra gone and she was left with nothing on.Pushed to the bed, her arms and legs were sprawled on the soft sheets, Yukimo arched her back, displaying her lush breasts.She wished she could speak, she wished she could moan out loud.

Shivering, she felt Moa ontop of her, then something slick was being rubbed onto her skin.She was tingled all over, her skin getting hot.Her pussy throbbed, her nipples were hard, her skin was sensitive.Crying out in silence, she moaned, feeling lips against hers.Her tongue thrusted out, slipping inside of Mao's, her hands reaching out to hold the young foxling in place.Her legs raised and opened, letting Mao's tails touch her even more.

MasterOfWhispers said:
He raised his finger and waved it around rather threateningly. Though the entire time he was doing this he eyes always betrayed the expression playfulness. "Now now, young lady. don't think your femenine wiles, will get you out of this one." He nearly bursted out laughing on those last words. He figured that regardless she would get away from punishment if he did play her little game at his old school.

"Young lady your conduct is inexcusable." Pike continued on. He walked over to the accessory box and pulled a leash out. " You of course will need to be punished." Gently he placed the leash around her neck, and locked it. " As your punishment. You shall take me to the show room where the rest of your classmates are and receive a swift spanking." A smirk crossed the false teachers face. This was going to be another enjoyable moment.

Nani blushed, though she frowned, though she was trying her best not to smile."Oh Principal, I'm really sorry."She smirked, though went back to frowning, looking down to the floor, kicking her feet a bit.Looking back up at him, she saw the leash and collar and promptly lifted her head, shivering when the collar was snapped in place.

Swallowing audibly, she nodded and led her Principal to the Show room.Apperantly there was some fun already going on, but it didn't matter."principal...shall we wait until this...cheerleading squad is finished?"She asked, seeing the half clad girls doing spins and summersaults and twirls.Looking back at Pike, she smiled."Or should I join them?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Candy continued to play her instrument with ease, being careful with the strings.Looking at Drake she smiled, amazed at how easily he took control of these girls and have them playing instruments so well.Looking away for a moment, she drew her bow across the strings, then stopped suddenly, hearing Drake."Mini...concert."She said, hearing all the other girls stop their playing and stare at Drake."10 days isn't enough."She said, worry lacing her words.

The girls began to chatter, worried about messing up.Candy nibbled her lip and tried to shush people."D-Drake..maybe..we should rethink the whole 10 day thing, don't you think."

Drake looked at the maids. Their happy face soon turned to worry and doubt. He stayed cool and calm about this and shook his head. "No. I know 10 day is good enough. I have the upmost fate in all of you." He started and looked as each girl one by one. He words were soothing as he touches each one. "You will prove to the mistress that your are amazing." He said caressing Annele cheek. "It will take time a effort, but you can still have fun in the process." He replied while rubbing Misecelle back. "I will help you every step of the way. My teaching will help you succeed." He tells Lucilelle and Markine while stroking their wings softly. "Believe in me as I believe in all of you." He said while hugging Durelanie. "We will get a standing ovation from the crowd." he said and finally kissing Candy on the lips.

Nyarly said:
As he tweaked her nipples, more and more milk came out of them, running down her bouncing breasts and his fingers and dripping onto the bed. It seems that he was curious about it's taste, but it would have been hard to try it in their current position. Sure enough, he pulled out and lay down on his back, his cock standing rigidly, apparently waiting for her. Mai didn't hesitate, grabbed it and slowly let her body down, his cock engulfed by her wet pussy again. Bending over, she let her breasts hang freely in front of his face, inviting him to get a taste, what he didn't refuse. The catgirl sighed as she felt him sucking on her nipples, more milk running out of them.

Alex contined to drink the milk coming out of her tits. His hips rocked, thrusting more and more as she bounces. Each thrust he felt her cervix as if it was going to exced pass it as any oment. His lips left her breasts and kisses her lips, while letting her taste her own milk in the process. "So fucking delicious Mai." He moaned as lays down so she could enjoy her favorite.

Zale walked into the Manor and looked around as he went to the counter. Seeing that no one was there he went to a table and waited for a woemn to come take his order.

Lucas wandered in bored as ever, his hand rested upon the soft skin of his freshly shaved chin. He looked around unsure of what he was seeing exactly, standing at the counter he leaned over the desk slightly. Looking behind as well as all other possible directions he could find, a smile on his face as he found the bell. He tapped it a couple of time signifying he was here and looked around.

"Hello! Anyone here?"Lucas asked smiling his geeky smile as he looked once more around the area.

Linky to Charie profile: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442

BJ jogged into the room, in her skimpy maid uniform, "Can I help you sir?". In BJ's right hand was a dusting wand, which looked frayed and yellowed with age, a contrast to the clean uniform the girl was wearing. Suddenly, BJ sneezed, when she accidently waved the dusting wand in her face. "Sorry about that, I was dusting before I heard the bell." BJ said, looking cutely apologetic "Is there something I can help you with?"

Lucas smiled as he noticed a girl running his direction, smoothing his hair out as he looked her over once or twice. "Oh... well that's fine I understand it must be hard work here. I do have a couple things I really need... but most of all... I guess I could just be out with it... you seem like a nice girl... would you like to stop working? And just spend some time with a guest?" Lucas asked smiling gently.

SpecialKay said:
Lucas smiled as he noticed a girl running his direction, smoothing his hair out as he looked her over once or twice. "Oh... well that's fine I understand it must be hard work here. I do have a couple things I really need... but most of all... I guess I could just be out with it... you seem like a nice girl... would you like to stop working? And just spend some time with a guest?" Lucas asked smiling gently.

"Actually It's my job to attend to patrons." BJ said, smiling coyly "Spend a few bucks on a room for one or more nights, and my fellow maids and I come standard." BJ put her hands on Lucas' chest, and put her mouth to his ear, "And we attend to all of your needs." She wispered. "If you want a freebie, I get off in a few hours." BJ said, smirking seductivly. BJ walked behind the desk, and sorted through the stuff on top, looking for the stuff to call one of the Mistresses. "I can try to locate my boss if you want to become a patron." BJ said, smirking "or I can lead you to a room, and proceed to see to your needs if you're already a patron."

Lucas smiled slightly, listening to her speak... her voice had an odd soothing effect on his body to the point that he kind of liked it. His face began to heat up feeeling a hand on his chest as she leaned in to whisper, his cheeks turned a deep rose red... and instantaneously he knew what he was going to say before he knew it. "I'll take a room please!" Lucas exclaimed dropping his i.d. and other utensils for payment down and smiled a slightly, his mind was moving at a vigorous pace, ready to get out of the area and go back to his room.

BJ spent a few minutes working at a cash register, before checking Lucas' ID and putting his money in the register, ending the transaction and giving a key. "You have one of the Sex rooms for a few days, they double as hotel rooms." BJ said, smiling at Lucas "The Sheets are cleaned every day by one of us." BJ grabbed one of the keys, and walked over to Lucas, slipping the key and ID into his hand and a kiss unto his lips. "So, do you want a tour?" BJ asked, looking into Lucas' eyes "or do you want to go to your room, and 'inspect the sheets'?"

Silver117 said:
Alex contined to drink the milk coming out of her tits. His hips rocked, thrusting more and more as she bounces. Each thrust he felt her cervix as if it was going to exced pass it as any oment. His lips left her breasts and kisses her lips, while letting her taste her own milk in the process. "So fucking delicious Mai." He moaned as lays down so she could enjoy her favorite.

Feeling him suck on her nipple, drinking the sweet white fluid that came out of her, was very arousing for the catgirl. Together with his hard cock thrusting deep into her pussy, she felt great pleasure and her moans were loud and filled with lust. Hungrily she kissed him back, tasting her own delicious milk. It was not an unfamiliar taste, she have resisted the curiosity to try out her milk, but sharing it with someone made it taste even better. She downright sucked it off his tongue, her moans damped, still feeling him deep inside her, getting closer and closer to her climax.

Marcus pulled up on his motorcycle and entered the manor. He loked around, seeing various people and various sweet maids, as well as the faint moans of a climax coming from one of the sex rooms. He calmly sat down and served himself tea, before ringing the bell.

Yukimo let herself be taken from her seat and led out of the Tea Room.Soon enough she was in a room, the air around her warm.She didn't know which room it was, but it didnt matter.The door closed and then her clothes were being removed, her bra gone and she was left with nothing on.Pushed to the bed, her arms and legs were sprawled on the soft sheets, Yukimo arched her back, displaying her lush breasts.She wished she could speak, she wished she could moan out loud.

Shivering, she felt Moa ontop of her, then something slick was being rubbed onto her skin.She was tingled all over, her skin getting hot.Her pussy throbbed, her nipples were hard, her skin was sensitive.Crying out in silence, she moaned, feeling lips against hers.Her tongue thrusted out, slipping inside of Mao's, her hands reaching out to hold the young foxling in place.Her legs raised and opened, letting Mao's tails touch her even more.

Mao had smelled Yukimo as she rubbed her hands and tails all over her body " I dont understand why you smell so good to me " she whispered into her ear as she smelled her hair soon Mao could not wait anymore as her tails that were wrapped around her breasts and body tighten when her last three tails go deep with in her cunt .
soon all three of her tails started to move in a pattern as one was coming out another was going in at a rapid rate then once her tails got moving inside of her hands and other tails start rubbing her body once again as she kissed Yukimo trying to make her cum as she started to move faster and harder.

Zach tucks his wallet into his back pocket as the Taxi driver counts the bills. The two exchange a few words and the driver grins slyly and nods towards the imposing edifice looming behind Zach.

Zach pats the hood of the cab before turning and strolling up the long drive to the manor. He smiles, slightly, as his gaze takes in the manicured gardens he passes through. “Probably would have been easier just to have the driver pull up to the front,” he muses as he climbs his way up the cleanly swept steps.

The curiously carved knocker clacks loudly against the front door. Unsure if this is the proper etiquette for this establishment, Zach turns and glances out over the front gardens once again, saving them in his mind for the article he’d been sent to complete. Only once he turns back around does he realize exactly what the strange attachment on the door is fashioned after, and it causes him to blush slightly.

Ghostsforlunch said:
Zach tucks his wallet into his back pocket as the Taxi driver counts the bills. The two exchange a few words and the driver grins slyly and nods towards the imposing edifice looming behind Zach.

Zach pats the hood of the cab before turning and strolling up the long drive to the manor. He smiles, slightly, as his gaze takes in the manicured gardens he passes through. “Probably would have been easier just to have the driver pull up to the front,” he muses as he climbs his way up the cleanly swept steps.

The curiously carved knocker clacks loudly against the front door. Unsure if this is the proper etiquette for this establishment, Zach turns and glances out over the front gardens once again, saving them in his mind for the article he’d been sent to complete. Only once he turns back around does he realize exactly what the strange attachment on the door is fashioned after, and it causes him to blush slightly.

BJ opened the door for him, "How can I help you?" She asked, looking at Zach "We've got plenty of services and rooms available."

BJ opened the door for him, "How can I help you?" She asked, looking at Zach "We've got plenty of services and rooms available."

Zack blinks in surprise as the door swings open so quickly, and to reveal such a charming looking young girl. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly as he gives BJ a second look to see exactly what she is wearing: this place had a name and a reputation after all. Those are the things Zach is here to investigate and report on, but if BJ is any indication, it may not be such a wearisome task.

Still, her introduction strikes him as a liitle . . . strange. Zach pulls the pen from behind his ear and motions generally towards the façade of the house. “I’m with the city board of health inspectors. I’m here to follow up on some complaints.” Zach levels a serious-but-comical look at BJ before back-tracking. “Excuse me: bad manners.” He tucks the pen back behind his ear before offering her a hand in greeting. “Zach Legrand.”

Ghostsforlunch said:

Zack blinks in surprise as the door swings open so quickly, and to reveal such a charming looking young girl. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly as he gives BJ a second look to see exactly what she is wearing: this place had a name and a reputation after all. Those are the things Zach is here to investigate and report on, but if BJ is any indication, it may not be such a wearisome task.

Still, her introduction strikes him as a liitle . . . strange. Zach pulls the pen from behind his ear and motions generally towards the façade of the house. “I’m with the city board of health inspectors. I’m here to follow up on some complaints.” Zach levels a serious-but-comical look at BJ before back-tracking. “Excuse me: bad manners.” He tucks the pen back behind his ear before offering her a hand in greeting. “Zach Legrand.”
"I'm BJ, a maid here." BJ said, shaking his offered hand "I don't know why anyone would be complaining, we keep this place pretty clean."

"I'm BJ, a maid here." BJ said, shaking his offered hand "I don't know why anyone would be complaining, we keep this place pretty clean."

Zach isn’t sure how to read BJ’s response. “I think I’ll take a look for myself, if you don’t mine miss . . .” He pulls that dog-eared notebook from his bag and scribbles a few lines. Zach glances from the notes to BJ and back as he mouths the word “maid.” He snaps the notebook closed and returns his pen behind his ear.

“BJ, you said.” He does his best not to smirk. “I assume that’s a shortened form of your given name. Do you mind if we step inside?” Zach adjusts the strap of his messenger bag over his shoulder. He motions for BJ to lead the way inside, taking the opportunity to check her out from a different angle.

Ghostsforlunch said:

Zach isn’t sure how to read BJ’s response. “I think I’ll take a look for myself, if you don’t mine miss . . .” He pulls that dog-eared notebook from his bag and scribbles a few lines. Zach glances from the notes to BJ and back as he mouths the word “maid.” He snaps the notebook closed and returns his pen behind his ear.

“BJ, you said.” He does his best not to smirk. “I assume that’s a shortened form of your given name. Do you mind if we step inside?” Zach adjusts the strap of his messenger bag over his shoulder. He motions for BJ to lead the way inside, taking the opportunity to check her out from a different angle.

BJ led the way inside to the front desk, unconciosly giving Zach a great view of her ass. "It's actually the first letter and my first name and the first letter of my middle name." BJ said, smiling at Zach "Now, can I do anything for you?"

BJ led the way inside to the front desk, unconciosly giving Zach a great view of her ass. "It's actually the first letter and my first name and the first letter of my middle name." BJ said, smiling at Zach "Now, can I do anything for you?"

Zach blinks in response to BJ’s inquiry, silently fails to respond to BJ’s question, glances back at the inside of the front door, and finally back to BJ. Zach closes his eyes as he rubs his temples. “Ok, so the bit about being a health inspector wasn’t quite true.”

Zach leans against the front desk. “I’m here to write up . . .” he makes a hand motion that indicates the room and implies the entire edifice, “this. Whatever this is. Honestly, what I’ve heard is mostly rumor and the majority of that lacks credibility.”

He tucks his notebook back into his messenger bag. “Eventually I’d like to talk to the owner: get a feeling for the philosophy of the place.” His mildly patronizing smile betrays his suspicion that BJ probably has no idea what he’s talking about. “Oh, and a proper, thorough, tour should definitely happen at some point.” He emphasizes the word “thorough:” mostly out of a sense of begrudging obligation.

“But you work here and seem to be some sort of hostess, even though you say you’re a maid.” Zach stands up from leaning on the desk and begins to wander through the lobby. He glances back over his shoulder at BJ. “If I were a customer and not a learned travel writer, where would I begin? In your opinion.”

Ghostsforlunch said:

Zach blinks in response to BJ’s inquiry, silently fails to respond to BJ’s question, glances back at the inside of the front door, and finally back to BJ. Zach closes his eyes as he rubs his temples. “Ok, so the bit about being a health inspector wasn’t quite true.”

Zach leans against the front desk. “I’m here to write up . . .” he makes a hand motion that indicates the room and implies the entire edifice, “this. Whatever this is. Honestly, what I’ve heard is mostly rumor and the majority of that lacks credibility.”

He tucks his notebook back into his messenger bag. “Eventually I’d like to talk to the owner: get a feeling for the philosophy of the place.” His mildly patronizing smile betrays his suspicion that BJ probably has no idea what he’s talking about. “Oh, and a proper, thorough, tour should definitely happen at some point.” He emphasizes the word “thorough:” mostly out of a sense of begrudging obligation.

“But you work here and seem to be some sort of hostess, even though you say you’re a maid.” Zach stands up from leaning on the desk and begins to wander through the lobby. He glances back over his shoulder at BJ. “If I were a customer and not a learned travel writer, where would I begin? In your opinion.”
"You would pay for a day or more of our services and possibly a room." BJ said, Smile gaining a seductive edge " then I'd take you to whereever you wanted to go, and if you wanted, you could procure my more Intimate services."

MS-21H said:
"You would pay for a day or more of our services and possibly a room." BJ said, Smile gaining a seductive edge " then I'd take you to whereever you wanted to go, and if you wanted, you could procure my more Intimate services."

Zach frowns slightly at BJ’s response. “Fair enough. Not really actionable advice, to be honest.”

He turns around and steps back to the desk at which BJ sits. “But it’s your show, miss. I’ll take a day and a room, I guess. If that’s how this works.” Zach fishes in his messenger bag for the credit card he’d been given for this particular assignment. Pre-paid, as usual, and no more generous than usual either. He hesitates before handing it over to BJ. “You can promise me an interview with the owner, though. My review is no good without that.”

"The problem was, that withiout you being a patron, you were simply destracting me from the duties I'm paid to preform." BJ said, running his Credit Card through "Now I can focus my attentions on you, you are a patron after all."

BJ grabbed a key, and handed both the key and Zach's credit card to him. "Do want your tour?" BJ asked, looking up at Zach "Or do you want to settle into your room first?"

(( one does not pay for services. And one must speak to a mistress in order to spend the night and pay for a room alright. Just so you know okay. So you can change your post or simply apologize and return the money. Everything here is free.))

Zach waves a hand in front of BJ’s face and gets no response. He frowns and adjusts his rumpled blazer. With a bit of a tug he retrieves his cards and slips them into his wallet. He takes a step over to the burnished gold plaque on the stairs dominating the foyer. He scans the listings for a moment, casts the paralytic maid one final glance, the heads east towards the tearoom. Maybe someone with a little more experience could be found there. At least he could grab something warm to drink if it is as empty as the entry of the manor seems.

Ghostsforlunch said:
At least he could grab something warm to drink if it is as empty as the entry of the manor seems.

After a few moments of aimless wandering Zach catches the dried, herbal scent that every tea room seems to have. He'd passed several doors along the way and even snuck peeks into a few: nobody. At one point he'd dragged a finger across a dust-caked porcelain vase. For a place that ostensibly focused on affairs domestic things seemed rather run down. "Perhaps it's been an off week," he muses as he hums to himself.

Zach pokes around the tea room. He doesn't even bother to call out for anyone at this point. He laughs a little as he considers writing his article about all the ways people mysteriously disappear instead of about yet another den of iniquity.

After a few moments of fruitless searching for a way to actually make himself some tea, he surrenders. The rather large number of tables, empty, in the tea room are immaculately set. The whole thing strikes him as a touch macabre for some reason, but not uninviting. He gazes out into the gardens through the massive windows along the outside wall of the tea room, gathering his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom