Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel who grants wishes (Chrono Trigger and Namine)

Yuko was cool by it, and she put her fingers around his own fingers. "Mark I ordered you to have internal pleasure." Yuko ordered.

Mark blushed a bit, looking over to her as he held her hand. "I'm sorry.. I'm happy. I just haven't ever been with anyone before so it's all new to me what to do."

"I am so happy you are so happy would do like to do as I order this is a kind order, but nonetheless an order." Yuko said.

Yuko whispered inside his ear, be forever wet, hot, and horny for some more if you don't do it with me you will burn up being that hot. She know that Mark can't go against her.

Mark bit his lip as he heard her words, looking over into her eyes. "Out here?" He looked around a bit, then at her.

"Yes no one is around so you be safe and sound you know you have to follow my orders right, or should I squeeze it again." Yuko said.

Yuko kissed back even more passionately and even slipped a tongue in his mouth, and she did feather-like strokes on his groin.

Mark slid his tongue against hers and groaned softly to her stroking. He then moves her hand away to grind against her body, rubbing against her center.

Mark began to undress her and himself. He kissed along her body as he took her clothes off until they were both entirely naked.

Yuko looked at Mark, and she is getting so sweaty and hot that she is actually getting wet inside her.

Mark pressed his naked body against her own, kissing her passionately. He grinded a bit against her, wanting her to be very wet. After a bit he began to slip inside of her slowly.

Yuko is beginning to be very wet, and she wanted him inside her a lot more than normally, and she beginning to moan and groan loudly. She couldn't stop because she can't get enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom