Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel who grants wishes (Chrono Trigger and Namine)

Namine

Super-Earth
Yuko is an angel in an alternate japan and she grants wishes and she owns a shop that grants the wishes. She is always granting wishes for a price, and she never goes outside her shop much, so she always gets stuck inside the shop, and she looked at the outside and wonder if anyone will come to be granted a wish.

Mark let off a soft sigh as he walked into the shop. He hadn't thought much about it until he was actually in. He had heard of the place, being the place where wishes get granted, but for a price. He wondered if that were true or not, walking around.

Yuko just sat there, and waited and she wondered what would the guy's wish be. She knows everything being an angel who grants wishes, but the price comes steep. Marodoshi and Morodoshi are her servants and they make the guy drink anything since they are there for a wish.

He let off a soft sigh and headed to the front desk where he saw the girl and twins. He crossed his arms as he looked to her. "So.. One is suppose to be able to have any wish right?" He was silent for a moment. "How do I know it's not a lie? A scam for money?"

"Our mistress is in the back and this isn't no scam or lie." Maro said. "It's no scam or lie." Moro said. Kimishiro nodded to the mistress of the shop. "This way sir." Kimishiro said. Kimishiro doesn't go against the mistress of the shop because she holds his wish until he pays it off, but she does hold back the spirit visions.

He frowned when it seemed he had to waste more time. But for some odd reason, the two that mimicked one another, made this seem more real than before. He followed the two, wondering if he'd get what he wanted. He only was making the wish because he didn't believe it to be true.

"Welcome Mark to my shop where the casualities are just one possibility and you just entered my shop because you got a wish." Yuko said. Yuko didn't know his name, but he did entered her shop because he did have a wish. "Yep Mark got a wish." Maro sad. "Yep Mark got a wish." Moro said. Yuko smiled at the girls twins and she looked at Kimishiro Watanuki. "Please have a seat Kimishiro Watanuki." Yuko said. Kimishiro took a seat by Yuko and he looked blanked in the eyes. "Yes mistress." Kimishiro said.

"Either, lucky guess, or you somehow know my name." He shook his head and looked as she spoke to yet another person. He seemed out of it and brainwashed, causing him to step back a little. "What is with him? Did you do something?"

"I knew your name of course you entered my shop and my shop does bad stuff if you stay too long." Yuko said. Yuko looked at Mark. "If you have a wish please tell me, and then please take care this shop does stuff to humans if you aren't inadepted to it." Yuko said. Yuko is worrying about Mark, and his well-being. "Let me ask you this are you inadepted of believing the spiritual world?" Yuko asked.

He raised an eyebrow a bit. "The spiritual world? If I hadn't the slightest belief in it then I wouldn't stay here." He let off a soft sigh and repeated the wish he'd spoken before.

"Okay mirror, mirror, mr. mirror." Yuko said. "Bring everyone together." Maro said. "Quietly together." Moro said. Yuko looked at Mark. "You have to pay me something in equal value not money, but what you value the most more like soul." Yuko said. "Yes a soul indeed." Maro said. "Yes a soul." Moro said. Yuko giggled the first time when Kimishiro got scared of that. "Nobody can leave the shop the shop itself won't you leave at all." Yuko said.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head a little. "Right.. Soul. Take mine." He shrugged, not believing a person was really able to take another's soul. "What do you mean I can't leave? There's no way."

"You have to be sweet to the girl twins, and you have to ask them sweetly they either say yes or no." Yuko said. Yuko reach into his chest and taken his soul, and kept in her so that he couldn't leave her at all. She smiled, and now Mark can't leave her at all. "Would you do something with me I'm getting kinda frisky." Yuko said.

"Ask them what?" He then watched her hand go into his chest and started to freak out a bit. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and that this was all real. "Do something with you? Frisky? Like what?" He bit his lip a little, thinking of a few things she could be thinking of.

"I am thinking about it yes." Yuko said. Yuko basically holds his soul in her hands, and she squeezed it a bit.

He brought his hand to his chest, feeling a slight pressure and nodded. "Since i've given you my soul.. I'm basically yours. So whatever you wish."

Yuko looked at him, and looked at her bed. "The bedroom is where I want you." Yuko said. Yuko wanted to make sure that he will do it with her, because she wanted to do it with Mark.

He blushed as he made his way into the bedroom. He then got onto the bed and sat there, waiting for Yuko to come in and give further orders.

Yuko came in, and smiled. "Take off my clothes, and yours, and take me hard, and tied my hands up in a kinky fashion so that I can't touch you, and do me so hard that I can't even walk." Yuko said.

He slowly rose to his feet, staring into her eyes as he removed his clothing. He then started to walk towards her until his naked body was pressed up against hers.

Yuko wondered how much he would take this, but she isn't worried she put his soul in her necklace that she is wearing. "So will you take me?" Yuko asked.

He removed her clothing from her as he kept staring into her eyes. He then used articles of their clothing and tied them around her wrist, bringing her towards the bed.

Yuko looked at the bed, and she was getting awfully hot and wet in her folds that she wanted to do it right away, and she became a lust-crazed maniac that wanted to be do it everyday. "Thrust into me, Mark hard and fast." Yuko said. Yuko ordered him to thrust into her.

Mark tied her wrists to the bedposts and stared into her eyes. He brought his hands to her chest and massaged her breasts, even though she ordered him to do something, he waited for a moment. After a bit he finally slid inside of her and began to thrust hard and fast as she ordered.

"Nnngh it feels so great please do me hardest you can." Yuko said. Yuko wants it to keep going, and she wanted to feel it all, and she is becoming a lust-crazed maniac that wanted to be done hard as much she could get.

Back
Top Bottom