Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel who grants wishes (Chrono Trigger and Namine)

Mark had to slow the thrusting a bit. He then began to thrust against her as roughly as he could. He wanted to keep her pleased as much as she wanted.

Yuko doesn't feel her hymen break because she is bombarded with so much pleasure that the brief pain goes unnoticed. "Can you do me so much that I can't walk anymore?" Yuko ordered in a question kind of way, and she really wanted Mark do her so much that she wouldn't feel her legs anymore.

Mark kissed her a bit. He then sucked on her nipples as he kept thrusting roughly. He kept thrusting against her, waiting until she would be pleased and unable to feel her legs out of pleasure. He'd most likely climax a few times with her since it was a first time for him, but he was to fulfill her wishes.

Yuko is feeling so much good that she is getting the lost of the feeling in her legs. "Nng keep it up I'm almost there Mark." Yuko said. Yuko can feel theat she is almost there because her muscles are involuntarily moving of their own accord.

Mark changed positions, getting it so he would be able to thrust more. He then thrust harder than before, his hands gripping the bed tightly.

Yuko could feel the hot and wet sensations between her legs still, so she was mewling like crazy.

Mark leant down and bit roughly into her collar bone, thrusting roughly and quickly. He was growing rather tired, but he wanted her satisfied.

"You can quit now Mark." Yuko ordered. Yuko knows that Mark takes all orders to his heart, and obeys them.

Mark instantly collapsed against her body and was breathing heavily. He looked into Yuko's eyes and smiled softly.

Yuko slept there just like that, and with Mark on her. Next morning came, and she woken up. "Mark you need to wake up." Yuko said.

Mark woke up and looked into her eyes. He then stretched out and tilted his head. He giggled a little as he untied her and smiled.

Mark watched her, laying on the bed still. He wondered what they'd do now. He was at her will and wouldn't know what to do if he could do whatever he wanted. He couldn't leave anywhere and he didn't see much else to do in the shop.

"Let's go outside of the shop." Yuko said. Yuko really wants to go outside the shop, and she feels like that would be better for the both of them.

He blinked and tilted his head. He nodded quickly and smiled as he followed her. "Do you not think i'd run off? Or what about you saying I couldn't leave?"

Mark nodded, stretching out a bit. "Well, let's get out there then." He smiled to her, glad to have what he wanted.

Mark followed her outside and took in a deep breath of fresh air. He looked around a bit and wondered what she wanted to do from here.

"Pizza? Sounds fine to me." He started to walk, staring off into the distance. His hand reached to hers and wondered if she'd react to it.

Back
Top Bottom