Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Decadence De Jour (Very NSFW)

92334581e13a_AU.gif

I was arrested and placed in booking due to contempt charges. They demanded I testify and I refused so they thought locking me up would break me… The fools. Even here in County Lock Up I have my Pets.

This one The Captain of the Guard for the Night Shift she summoned me for Questioning.

The Question?

"Would you like a release Mr. Pierce?"

How can I say no to a Pet in Uniform?

2d2233f9ecd5_AT1.gif
070c4fe7cbdc_AT2.gif
1bf2283e1556_AT3.gif
20912129aea8_AT4.gif
2b4d3e61a071_AT5.gif
935a10f5c640_AT6.gif
9e1d1efe89aa_AT7.gif
a402016a250d_AT8.gif
9b8fa5251e02_AT9.gif
b9c3bf559e67_AT10.gif

My freshman year at Yale I was forced to stay in a Dorm. It was a Co-Ed down with male and female facilities to use. We men being 18 year old perverts that we are had peep holes to enjoy the view of our fairer sexed contemporaries.

Well seeing I was never one to simply look I offered a view of my appreciation… One thing led to another and… Well, I ended up being forced out of the Dorm early to get my own apartment.

78bc22067eb6_AS1.gif
45b6018cd86b_AS2.gif
aa7dfa563782_AS3.gif

025899ca98e7_AS4.gif
235d1ca18483_AS5.gif
935fd4c806b1_AS6.gif

c38d008dcd45_AS7.gif
107608fdff90_AS8.gif
e4373cf3c295_AS9.gif

b8853acab981_AS10.gif

Shannon Wyle was a drug addict and a man with severe mental issues. Prone to massive mood swings, and entirely inappropriate public behavior…. But he had been hired to be part of the custodial staff of Pierce Tower.

Eventually, I showed him the warehouse with the promise that he could enjoy some of the occupants on occasions. In return, he was to be one of the more base-level minions I had…. But one who seemed loyal and was entirely crazed enough to be dismissed was his duties to be made public.

Today I had sent him to fetch a new treat. I gave him my specifics of what I wanted and his job was to hunt and capture….. I even told him he could enjoy whomever he caught first once she was contained in her cell…..

A good manager knows how to both utilize and incentivize his staff. I am a very good manager.

88a5935d3f2b_AQ1.gif
3075d209a2da_AQ2.gif
716fb46cc9c5_AQ3.gif
df682d21402a_AQ4.gif
d17ceee82cb1_AQ5.gif
6fab6120bd78_AQ6.gif
356e29179fa8_AQ7.gif
9c295fe4ceee_AQ8.gif
1929fe58d779_AQ9.gif

It is amazing some of the twisted and weird places my dates want to go to have sex. Perhaps they see it as a way to stand out, or maybe due to my reputation, they want to see if they can outdo me and overwhelm me with their freakiness…. Bragging rights I suppose. " I was too much for the Famous Patrick James Pierce."

This one had heard of an old abandoned Mental Institution that was rumored to be haunted. The sort of places Ghostfacers would go to film their show…. Not to quibble I offered the supposed ghosts a show. The bitch moans loud enough to wake the dead anyways.

33973bf624b8_AO.gif

It's always interesting when we have a Pierce Family Thanksgiving Dinner. My cousin brought his fiancee to meet the family and spend the holidays on the west coast.

The sweet little small-town Texas girl was wide-eyed and amazed at the sights and sounds of Pierce Manor let alone the sunny pleasant west coast winter. With a few words, I offered to give her a tour.

We didn't get very far before I showed her the Staff's facilities…. She didn't need much encouragement when I pulled her denim skirt off her hips. Her gasps mingled with her Texas Twang as she sighed "Fuck me" while I pumped in and out of her…… God Bless the Holidays.

b92b9fb9a7a7_AL1.gif
711f216c72eb_AL2.gif
a31f793fddff_AL3.gif

In my collegiate days at Yale, I was a member of the elite secret society The Skull and Bones. The sons of the great names within American Society and many of the future names believed to have the potential for greatness were brought together in a united brotherhood to bond us for future gains in the world beyond.

As a way to bond us, the Bonesmen would present us with challenges, competitions, situations to endure, and situations to enjoy.

One of which was the sharing of women.

Orgies and more personal threesomes often arranged with a female secret society founded to often produce spouses and mistresses for us Bonesmen. But the main one was an organized "Train" where each man of the society would take turns on the woman to completion inside her. The idea that we would all trust one another enough not to infect the rest.

The lucky woman often a townie heavily drugged would be given a copious amount of Plan B and a five-figure check before being sent on her way with a sore body and dripping cunny.

Ever the performer I made it a point to be the last of my specific class as we rose through the years. Every year once I was initiated I would load up on Zinc, Protein, and Hydrate and abstain for weeks edging for the entire day so that when I finally blew my load it would top the woman off and leave her a cream-filled mess for the rest of the men behind me. Their angry jeers and the delighted laughs of the upperclassmen echoed through the ceremonial chamber.

7d2c56ded3ec_AI1.gif
fbec0582d468_AI2.gif

efc8acfdb046_AI3.gif
236f508019cc_AI4.gif

I was swinging by my Uncle's home to drop off some paperwork before flying out that afternoon back to New Orleans. My dear uncle the CFO of Pierce Inc was ever astute and keen on the timing of our earnings reports.

While I was there I met his new girlfriend. A young little doxie he left so he can apply the corrections I made and print them out. He said it would only take 20 minutes. Not long after he left his girlfriend looked at me raising her skirt to show the lack of panties…

With a wink and silent "Shhh" she slid her skirt down and so we began. I am shameless when a free meal is offered. We used the 20 minutes to our advantage finishing with just enough time before Uncle Randall returned.

edd51b31b559_Pic%20F.jpg

My Favorite caught one of my new pets drinking my personal stash of Scotch. She of all people knew exactly how protective I am of my 50 year old Single Malt.

Snatching the girl my the hair she walked her to the kitchen and rinsed her mouth out with soap her stern voice scolding the girl like a ill mannered dog.

As my Favorite, her role as Alpha Bitch was required to keep her lesser Pets in line… She took this role seriously. Lest the punishment befall her instead.

5e8ec9ac97a9_AG1.gif
c402baa86583_AG2.gif
5ce4d2ee68ab_AG3.gif
0d470ebb8df9_AG4.gif
2ab041eafe09_AG5.gif
bb8c119af2cd_AG6.gif
1810105489e7_AG7.gif
7ad2c36c0276_AG8.gif
c4b207f7fa18_AG9.gif
9c478fa0c79b_AG10.gif

It is amazing how much use my office gets… Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Peer Reviews., Forecasting and Strategic Planning…. Almost as many dollars are made here every year as Orgasms are given.

The two generations who ran this company before me used this office for similar purposes… If these walls could talk they would have more X-Rated stories to tell than Keith Richards.

80c072a8e7f6_AE.gif

That look she got the first time I penetrated her virgin ass. She always said that was an exit only, that she was not one of those women who would ever like Anal….

Well her liking it was not part of the deal so her deep savage grunts were all that filled the air as I owned every hole she had and left them gaping and sore from use.

1531c4a4af07_AD.gif

Teachers are so unappreciated in this world…. They wake up early and say in late working with students. So when I swung by for a photoshoot with the Future Entrepreneur Club from my old Private School the newest teacher was still at her desk grading papers.

I slipped in and we spoke for a bit. She had been at the school not even a year yet and was worried about her future with all the cutbacks being done within the school. Before too long, I assured her she would be safe with my patronage. The Pierce Family helped found this school they would never cross us.

She was eager to show her appreciation and relief…. I was eager to let her. I gave her more than an apple that day, and she graced me with an A+.

ebecf9239ff5_AC.gif

There is nothing sadder than a former Beauty Queen. Her glory days were behind her. She had been crowned Miss USA and was for a year a national celebrity. Then she married a successful doctor had two kids living the life of a trophy wife in Beverly Hills…..

Until the Doctor lost his license for writing illegal prescriptions. She lost the mansion, the Mercedes, the comfort, and eventually the husband…. Now she is alone with no skills and no prospects.

She requested a series of meetings to become the face of marketing or some form of public relations. No-one returning her calls…. Until she met me. I offered her a place with a few conditions.

That night she met me at a seedy Motel with her crown on and nothing else…. Nothing is sweeter than a piece of cunny desperate and out of options…. She let me do whatever I wish to her keeping that Pageant winning smile on her face as I violated her.

She wanted the job badly, and I made her earn it.

f5e6e956dbb9_AA1.gif
c01cde6f10ea_AA2.gif
6107a06238a9_AA3.gif
cc172bd882d2_AA4.gif
afd8810a006a_AA7.gif
dbb318e1e15c_AA8.gif
43dd39f57e8c_AA9.gif
f2d814ce12fc_AA10.gif

When I was a Senior in High School I had a sweetheart…. She and I ruled our school with an iron fist, I as class president and overall leader of my peers, her as head cheerleader and most desired woman in school.

We enjoyed ourselves with the underclassmen, her hunger matching my own, and in our youthful pride we felt untouchable…. Until one day the Headmistress of our private school summoned us into her office.

The verbal chastising came on the heels of security tape of us fucking a freshman slut in the library…. The Head Mistress ranted and raved on us, stating that such a thing could ruin the school, and have us expelled….. Then things got odd.

She began critiquing our technique. Snidely calling us amateurs… And demanding that she show us the proper way to fuck. The hours we spent in that office that day were quite educational… The lessons for the months to follow would show both my sweetheart and I things we had only heard of….

A proper education coming straight from the Head Mistress herself.

f68b334d76bd_Z1.gif
204fc52fe4f6_Z2.gif
33c4944a0a4c_Z4.gif
6a51caae6e3e_Z3.gif
9de32d1ec3bd_Z5.gif

I have a large state of the art gym facility in Pierce Manor. My pets know I use it heavily to keep in peak condition, and I expect the same from them. Each know that the collar shows they are Pierce Property and therefore the best.

So they often work out with one another…. So often I walk into a workout session that has gotten out of hand….. I guess it is my own fault for letting them get along like they do.

7292c433b2c7_X1.gif
9acd5113f906_X2.gif
ca319b680ba9_X3.gif
805ddd4f1063_X4.gif
e3609122fa17_X5.gif
5ef57056680a_X6.gif
93b3d65d0b9e_X7.gif
d972d609b1ec_X8.gif

I have several men whom I employ who have been unfortunately been imprisoned for their duties for my family…. I often ensure their loyalty by taking care of their family's, Having care packages sent their way, paying for their legal defense, and seeing that they are properly cared for….

This last one comes as a test for a prospective pet. Many want to wear my collar they think they will serve the elite of the world or simply be my own toy…. This weeds those out and shows which is truly willing to serve me. They give their mouth and body to the animals locked in their cages on the dirty floor dressed as a prisoner and used as a whore.

Back
Top Bottom