Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Decadence De Jour (Very NSFW)

f27852814574_BE.gif

I was in Las Vegas for a series of meetings. Sin City was a good halfway point East Coast and West Coast so few people declined the offer if I foot the bill… While on the strip one evening I came across a Bachelorette Party in full swing. Drinks were had, body shots, even a line or two snuck when in the VIP section. Before the party ended I gave the Bride to Be one last hurrah for the sweet souvenir. The Bitch's moans turned into deep feral grunts as she squealed at how much bigger I was than her fiancée and how I was hollowing her out the day before her wedding night….. Just another reason for her to feel sick and sore in the morning I suppose. No doubt she will ache at the memory of this night and fantasize about it when her vanilla husband is trying to impress when on top of her.

2e2ca2fe717a_BD1.gif
3edc136ed7bc_BD2.gif
12f788612d7e_BD3.gif
004bc8674196_BD4.gif
8b4ecd434daf_BD5.gif
c1f4c1ed356a_BD6.gif

They always think it would be glamorous being my plaything. That it would be a scene from a romance novel. Then they learn as my hand grips their throat and I thrust into them with no regard and the 5th orgasm rocks through their body…. They learn..

It is better than some smutty romance novel.

So much better.

f461fd603645_BC1.gif
33d8ece7c030_BC2.gif
1cab573fd514_BC3.gif

a75094eb45b0_BC4.gif
3434bbc070c8_BC5.gif
1dc93df6c89f_BC6.gif

I picked up a pair of ladies as I rode about Los Angeles. My meetings have been finished so I figured a scenic trip around the City of Angels would be nice. They had never ridden in a Limo before so as we enjoyed drinks through the ride they eventually began to play truth or dare… I chose dare and they Dared me to fuck them along the rest of the ride.

Well if I am dared so be it.

c26e029c0263_Pic%20living%20art.jpg

Living Art is the new rage in the modern art community. Living Statues, Motion Painting, and this… The Artist had developed and designed this form of Living Exotic Art and she wanted to show me her designs…. I was quite impressed by the beauty and the positioning the models were put in…. No doubt I shall have these lovelies at my next event.

aa54e98b13b4_Pic%20Swift.jpg

We were about to head into another conference meeting. But before we left I wanted to relieve the tension I was feeling. So I grabbed my assistant bending her over and using her body. She merely bent to my command her soft moans filling the conference room as I thrust deeply into her.

A quickie offered as I groaned shooting my seed into her tight folds with a growl.

Fixing my pants I went to the next conference meeting my assistant in tow her skirt being fixed as she walked.

3686aafafbac_Pic%20gala.jpg

My Masquerades and Galas always bring the very best out in people. An equal part entertainment and interactive fun to go around. Guests can feast their eyes and satisfy their desires. Eyes Wide Shut is only a preview of the debauchery I offer my guests.

755f2756c351_AN.gif

An orgasm can easily be faked. A moan, a quiver, a grip, a shiver….. But the legs never lie. When those legs start shaking like she is a bitch getting her belly rubbed you know she is properly on the edge.

That is when you pull away. Let her suffer and lament… Or you can be kind and see her through to completion. But then where is the fun in that?

2c56d37e667b_AJ.gif

It was a Local Poolside event for UCLA. The Student Body was raising money for a local student who was diagnosed with Cancer… One thing led to another and I was requested as a long-time Patron to the school's Business Department.

I am never one to turn down a chance to rub elbows with the nubile young bodies of the School's Undergraduate Program. Of course, many eyes shifted my way my name known very well in these circles. Many want a way into Pierce Inc. after graduation.

I found a nice secluded spot and made my way through the various "Applicants" by the pool. All of them eager to show me their…Resume and Qualifications.

78a1640305cb_BK1.gif
8263bb5c49df_BK2.gif
c8f7a4d3cb2e_BK3.gif
63ff8a055a85_BK4.gif

Headphones on as she typed away at her laptop in her home office the woman never even heard me enter her house. This freelance writer had been stalking my family and associates for months now trying to dig up dirt for her gossip Blog. I learned long ago to ignore such petty creatures as they often are seen rising out of the slime of TMZ and the Paparazzi.

Only after she blackmailed one of my staff and I caught her trying to slip a bug into my house did I figure actions needed to be taken.

The offending maid was sent to my warehouse for discipline. The reporter I vowed to handle immediately. So she typed away oblivious to my approach behind her. A sharp scream of surprise and fear was muffled when I grabbed her a hand placed over her mouth.

She struggled against me, but I showed her my muscles were far from just cosmetic. Tossing her onto her bed handcuffs binding her hands to the steel headboard. Her cries and screams for mercy were ignored and then silenced with ripped panties crammed into her open maw.

She was helpless against my onslaught and abuse. Her body is unable to resist its natural reaction moistening, gripping, inviting more.

When I finished I helped myself to all of her research and work. Promising more if she ever crossed me again…. Only after I enjoyed her another three times through the night would I unlock her at the dawn of the next morning…. She will never forget the example I set for her that night. Deep down she will hate how much she yearned for it again.

780acdd3338c_BF.gif

People often try unique ways to set themselves apart. Sometimes it is a Lady Gaga style of dress, a KISS makeup and pyrotechnics show, or a "Leaked" sex tape from a waning star…

Or in this case a gloat of a unique position to show me…. I must say it took a little work but we made it happen… I will try anything once.

ce3372fbec8c_Pic%20Kneel.jpg

Kneel, bow, humble yourself, kowtow.

I am your new King, your Lord, your Master. I bring pleasure, pain, glory, and disaster.

All of your freedoms you offer to me, a bound slave give with glee

I shall care for you, I shall protect you, I shall use you, I shall abuse you.

And you will love me for it.

ecffa040c0a1_Pic%20Chain.jpg

You are weak, a pathetic mess you are 100% worthless.

Your only saving grace is your body's touch, a body we all use so much.

Your skin is bruised, your flesh is burned, no less than you deserve.

You are a pet, a useless whore, groveling, begging, crying on the floor.

895e6b91bacc_BA1.gif
a556f1f24cbc_BA2.gif

2210379435d1_BA3.gif
c96bd0bfb09d_BA4.gif

616fe309b091_BA5.gif

Met this lovely morsel at a Fundraiser for a local charity. She was some sort of would-be writer. She had snuck into the event and was looking to land a big-name interview. Well, one thing led to another and we ended up chatting for most of the night.

I offered to give her a ride home and in response, she invited me up for coffee…. She thought I didn't see the little flip camera she set up. I guess she hoped with a sex tape as leverage she could get my help or publish it for some sort of fame.

I played my part and took my liberties, never even bothering to take her panties off or slide my suit down. After we finished I moved to the door wishing her a good night, unknown to her I had pocketed the camera.

Poor girl, she didn't realize when you go fishing for a whale you need more than a dingy. I guess she never read "The Old Man and The Sea".

f3d479e35255_AZ1.gif
9ee8a542defa_AZ2.gif
ebd3057098ec_AZ3.gif
efd98bb01c3d_AZ4.gif

91ebf5d30dff_AZ5.gif
85b718adfe07_AZ6.gif
927d93ad8c66_AZ7.gif
2fc25bef1501_AZ8.gif

As a Pierce I sometimes get groupies. My fame, looks, pedigree, and wealth draw the desire of hundreds to thousands of admirers…. And as it often happens some of these admirers are desperate with this storybook notion of our destinies intertwined. Even though I am but a stranger to them… Amazing the delusions of these silly whores.

This one was able to sneak into my home and even into my bathroom while I showered. She thought it would be romantic so offered herself to me in such a way.

I played along at first kissing her softly helping to strip her down as the warm water flowed over her. She swooned thinking this as the rain scenes in movies…. I did all this before snatching the rug out from under her.

"You fucking pleb. You smell like a common fucking whore… Let's clean you up."

I ripped open her pants and pressed her face into the water her gasps and replies stiffed by the stream of water. The entire time as I slid into her, I demeaned her, and insulted her… But she loved it she agreed She would gasp with each thrust." I am a dirty piece of trash, Mr. Pierce.." "Fuck me like the ratchet whore I am!"

This went on until the hot water finally gave out. As I finished coating her face in my seed she smiled in self-satisfaction thinking she had given me what I wanted and that we were magic together… She was very shocked when the police arrived and arrested her for Trespassing.

She shivered still drenched and wearing clothes ripped to shreds. Tears now joined the water as she walked in red-faced shame as she was led to the back of the squad car.

665c17e20e8f_AY.gif

She made a romantic dinner with candles and fine wine… Music played in the background, the setting sun filtered in through the western facing window.

She was almost disappointed with I pushed it all to the floor and bent her over the table for two. Though I don't think she was disappointed for long… I am the type of man who likes to eat his dessert first.

44854f30a81a_AX.gif

It never fails… So many women are looking to seduce me, to get me in certain situations them scream rape…. Their ultimate goal is a simple payoff… To settle out of court and run off with a sizable reward.

Poor girls never seem to get it. I know these tricks…. I have a series of Police and Government officials as personal friends who take time to teach these women a lesson.

Such actions are unacceptable in this world, and if they want to act like whores they will be treated as such. It never takes more than two visits to see the Lawsuit dropped.

d12ffa81bea3_AV1.gif
c80b3d9dd125_AV2.gif
cd8a5c31e87a_AV3.gif

"Pleeeeeease…. Pleeeease I want to go home… Stooooooop… No more please!"

She had been locked away for nearly a week. Her body was marred with bruises on her throat, hips, breast, face, and ass… Yet she was still relatively fresh. Her body still resisted when I penetrated her. She still wept and cried.

In another few weeks, she will no longer be so fun. She would be a mere husk laying there accepting my usage, meekly responding if questioned utterly broken.

By then I will not even need to lock her door. She will not ever leave until I give her permission… When I do she will always return when summoned. No counseling, not medications, nothing can repair this training.

Back
Top Bottom