Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Decadence De Jour (Very NSFW)

tumblr_nk7e4zAxWp1r5peaqo1_1280.jpg

Lessons are taught to the new recruits. Those not eager to learn are swiftly cast to the side and forgotten.

Like in business with me it is Survival of the fittest.

tumblr_ne376pgjFA1ssorm1o1_500.gif

It started off as a massage, my tensions melting away under her strong hands. Then as sometimes happens arousal was gained…. She tried to remain professional but seeing she was there I pulled her onto the table and began massaging her cervix thrust by thrust.

tumblr_ngkiprVRUQ1tzepwio1_500.gif

Pretty Little Princess wanted to seduce me…. I told her I might hear her plea if she pleased one of my minions. The one I chose Dawson a street thug. He appreciated the high-end piece of ass. She was quite shocked when I ordered her out after Dawson finished with her. She had served her purpose there was no need to appease her anymore.

tumblr_ngc375E9ay1sk87juo1_400.gif

A queen is comfortable in a gown, in jewels, and in nothing at all. She draws the eye and draws awe. She is a presence demanding attention. She is grace, seduction, and sexual tension. Many ladies wish to stand by my side as an equal, a peer someone I keep near. But few ladies can even try and be my Queen, mere sheep and pets nothing in between.

tumblr_nh7r4lbLPs1tghbqho1_500.gif

Her soft cries grew ever louder when I slide my tongue along her moist sex. My years of practice and honed skills of cunnilingus easily made her forget what few morals and reservations she had left. It never failed to sway a tepid target. I wanted her and now I have her…. For as long as I desire she will bend to my will if only on the promise to again have the toe-curling experience I gave her that day.

tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao1_400.gif
tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao2_500.gif

tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao4_400.gif
tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao5_500.gif

tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao7_500.gif
tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao6_400.gif

tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao10_500.gif
tumblr_ne40reQfPZ1stvgzao8_400.gif

When I was growing up my Mother wanted to help the less fortunate. So in a publicity stunt, my Father brought in less fortunate youths fresh out of Juvenile Detention to rehabilitate under the temporary foster care of the Pierce Family…. My sister and I loved it though. The street-hardened youths were so easy to manipulate… The threat of going back to the Rat Holes they were fostered in before was enough to get them to do whatever we wanted.

She would leave me notes eager to see me show my skill every time a new face was brought in.

tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao1_400.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao2_500.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao3_500.gif

tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao4_400.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao5_500.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao6_500.gif

tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao7_400.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao8_500.gif
tumblr_n3cxw9STB61stvgzao10_400.gif

She seemed so unspecial, so typical. A pretty face among many. Then we began to speak and she showed her more quirky passions. I must admit there is a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd deep inside me. So when she whispered she had a Rebel Alliance Tattoo on her somewhere I just had to find it….. I aimed in its direction when I covered her in my hot sticky cum.

Empire for Life Rebel Scum.

tumblr_mxemb5bq0f1r3iafjo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mxemb5bq0f1r3iafjo2_500.gif
tumblr_mxemb5bq0f1r3iafjo3_500.gif
tumblr_mxemb5bq0f1r3iafjo4_500.gif

Going through Business School I was expected to volunteer at the local high school to help some students and become a mentor…. One was quite dim so after a while of hearing her drone on and on about a subject I knew she would never grasp I gave her another option…. I think we found a proper career path for her in the end.

tumblr_oqs962BJy01vgx7gho1_500.gif

My grandfather founded a Private Junior College from the former home within Salem we had left behind when we moved west for underprivileged students.

At the time I am sure most just thought it was a publicity stunt, or charity to give back.

But in reality, it proved to be a well-maintained planting and harvesting ground for nubile young desperately eager girls always looking to appease the rich patron of their school.

The staff of course were always content to ensure their students offered the best appreciation when Mr. Pierce arrived.

Their salaries were well over triple of what their public school brethren made sure to keep them as such.

Young, poor, and horny... Could a man want more?

tumblr_o2vhpgnafO1ucumvuo1_540.gif
tumblr_o2vhpgnafO1ucumvuo2_540.gif
tumblr_o2vhpgnafO1ucumvuo3_540.gif

The moans, the squeals, the shivers, and quivers.... They can all be faked.

You only know you are laying it down right and she is at that point when she stops with the theatrics and grabs on for dear life as you pound into her body thrust after thrust.

You are fucking her very soul at that moment.

93c60c58d448_NW-I.gif

Beata Maria You know I am a righteous man Of my virtue I am justly proud
Et tibit Pater
Beata Maria You know I'm so much purer than The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd
Quia peccavi nimis
Then tell me, Maria Why I see her dancing there Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul
Cogitatione
I feel her, I see her The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
Verbo et opere
Like fire Hellfire
This fire in my skin This burning
Desire

fc6e35556c6e_pic%20feet.jpg

Only after earning their place at my feet can they rise to be worthy to stand by my side and wear my collar. To be truly mine, to have earned my trust, my affection, and the closest thing to love I shall ever offer a woman.

Once they have their collar they now have the responsibility to see to the leadership and training of their subordinate Pets. The uncollared whores here for my use. Teaching them how to serve, teaching them to obey, teaching them to savor the submission of it all.

The delightful dominant touch over their lesser sisters, a pleasing change of pace to enjoy. Power, and superiority after so many years of service.

ae048537d722_pic%20chess.jpg

Life is a game of chess. Your position, you focus attacks, you withdraw when necessary, and you sacrifice. The ultimate goal is to checkmate defeating each foe with the pieces you have.

A proper Chess Master knows the Queen is the most useful piece to protect your King…. A skilled queen is crucial to successfully conquer.

So many fools use their Queen foolishly, or find foolish Queens…. I know the importance of such a piece.

d03bfc6557c6_BJ1.gif
ff0bb71d372d_BJ2.gif

1b572ef7b42c_BJ3.gif
44196f67f9a6_BJ4.gif

82fd728267a7_BJ5.gif
2de55c5e5157_BJ6.gif

50a4fc874d49_BJ7.gif

She never thought herself good enough. The Magazines told her she was too womanly, she was not the figure that equaled beauty. As a result, she grew bitter to men who surrounded herself with women such as that.

I became the central focus of everything that was wrong with society and culture. I only wanted skinny girls, women with 2% body fat or less. I wanted fake women with surgery and silicon. I would never want a real woman…

Her Blog grew more and more popular with this force-fed feminist agenda til I had my PR department offer her an interview which she accepted with gusto. I was invited to her office and sat down on a plush white leather sofa her camera pointed at me.

She was so eager to rip into me, her lips were fixed with a predatory grin. She would show this fucking arrogant playboy chauvinistic pig what it was like to talk to a woman with a brain!

Then we began, she asked and baited back and forth back and forth we went. Her criticisms and hard snide comments about my life were obvious so finally, I replied in all honesty.

" The women I associate with are the women that are available to me… The "Real" women as you mention. You hide behind blogs and cameras and rhetoric. I would love to be associated with women like you. A full-figured, woman that oozes savage appeal…. But here I am being attacked by such a woman. If given the opportunity I would lay you on this couch and spend the next few hours enjoying that wonderful body of yours but that will never happen because you have already made your mind up about me."

She went silent. She looked me over in a mixture of disbelief and curiosity…. Before finally standing and saying. "Ok… Let's see what you got."

It was almost too easy. Before I knew it I had her face down grunting and moaning with each thrust. Changing her opinion of me one orgasm at a time.

3b7701f61781_BI.gif

She was in the prime of her youth so young, so tight, so untouched. She was on 18 doing some work for her College Applications, she had hoped to get a Letter of Recommendation signed by yours truly…. Sadly for her, I do not sign anything for free.

She made a big mistake asking about such a thing in front of my sister. Madison was anything but gentle when she made her get on her knees her venomous words cutting into the insecurities of the girl.

"Who the fuck do you think you are you, little tramp? You don't think he has better things to do than sign papers for you to go to your laughable state school? What do you think will help you get a scholarship?…. Get on your knees and grovel silly cunt."

The girl was shocked. Madison Pierce was a legend in the fashion industry her company M9 was in the same class as Vera Wang and Versace. When she didn't comply fast enough the thin french-tipped nailed hand of Madison would strike a stinging slap across her face. She swiftly obeyed. Her face was red from shame, her eyes welling with tears and the entire time I watched bemused.

This is what Madison liked, dominating in the harshest of ways little young groupies… I had a bit of a more sophisticated palette but I would not deny my dear sister her indulgences. Madison moved with efficient motions ripping the shirt open of the girl and jerking down her bra to fondle her ripe young breasts. The girl yelped and tried to stand to get out of the lion's den she had so foolishly entered. But Madison's grip remained firm. Another stinging slap held her in place as she looked her over in disgust.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?… You came here for something… You are going to earn it whore…. Oh brother deeeeear. We have need of yoooou."

Madison sang the words and I merely laughed softly. My steps were slow as I took my jacket off draping it on my desk, loosening my tie. Madison knew better than to rush me, so instead she prepared the girl for my attention. Pulling the skirt from her hips and tossing it with scorn to the side. Doing the same with her panties.

" Cheap tacky fucking rags… Who the fuck works for this company wearing that?! I am doing you a favor now shut the fuck up…. I SAID SHUT UP!"

Another slap was given as I stepped closer Madison tried to open the girl's legs to display the pink fold that were hidden between them but now the sobbing red-faced girl clamped her knees together tightly. A single dark brow was raised before shrugging to Patrick.

" I guess she doesn't like it in the pussy m'love… Better give it to her in the back…"

Unzipping my pants I slipped my ridged cock free the pulsating member typically in a semi-hard state now fully erect and ready to work. Kneeling down my fingers bit into her lily-white flesh. Madison spitting on her hands before stroking my cock spreading the saliva across the head and throbbing shaft. The taboo touch only brought a mutual smile to our lips as she smeared another glob of spital across the puckered asshole of the girl. The young lady now whispers "no please no" her meek voice-only making the siblings share a harsh laugh.

Pressing the head of my cock forward my hips moved past the resistance of her clenched anus into her backdoor. A sharp yelp and scream were muffled by the hand Madison placed over the girl's mouth. Patrick mercilessly pressed forward until he bottomed out a soft grunt given to the tight previously unused orifice.

My thrusts were slow at first but quickly picked up speed the girl's cries and sobs matching the rhythm I gave. Madison whispered into the girl's ear sweet nothings the entire time.

" Such a dirty cunt getting ass fucked her on the floor of Mr. Pierce's office. You love it don't you, this is what you dream of at night, and now you will always have this memory. You are a cheap little cunt who is not even worthy of this. You should go back to your trailer park and never come back unless it is to get a second helping of cock… That is all your good for."

I did not slow nor would Madison. We had only just begun. Another victim for the Pierce Siblings to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom