Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your absolute favourite series to RP/ERP?

marvel cinematic universe — i love such a wide range of characters from it, plus it just gives me good muse because of how broad and detailed it is. most of my favorite ocs are marvel ocs!

call of duty: modern warfare — i’ve only written this once, it was actually a crossover! despite it being short-lived, it was probably one of my favorite stories i’ve done in a while.

supernatural — just love the urban fantasy element of it, the earlier seasons were especially dark and gritty, love that.

honorable mentions are criminal minds and the walking dead, although i haven’t done them much! two of my favorite ocs are based in those universes.​

For me it is quite difficult to say which one but I do wanna say Naruto Universe or Dragon Ball Universe with some alterations.
Those two are probably my favorite with Helluva Boss probably close to it due to how the show is lol~ xD

For Canon Characters: DC. The characters have been through so many versions and are so iconic that I don’t feel weird putting my own stamp on them. I also had an RP that ran in an alternate MCU for a while, which was fun because the characters in the first few phases have such strong voice to them.

For OCs: I haven't had the opportunity, but I think Star Wars would be a fun sandbox in which to play.

I also take frequent inspiration from TTRPG settings.

TTRPG inspired: I love having a framework that I can pull references and use to start something new. I think of them as mental lego sets/pieces.

Mass Effect: I just love the universe and my first playthroughs were akin to playing through an epic book series. There's room to play plenty of OC storylines even if the point of Shepard was to more or less play an OC through a space epic. Only had a couple decent games.

Monster Hunter: I bust love the primal vibe of the setting and the over top yet uber low key vibe the life of a hunter is. It's hard to get an rp rolling though.

A good Castlevania or Legend of Zelda were my White Whales, at this point so would a Dresden Files or Monster Hunter International rp.

Creepypasta. Very well prepared, it can ignites the flames inside the characters and turn then from cringy to actually weird and obscure.
Something which I absolutely love to see!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom