Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your absolute favourite series to RP/ERP?

I like to find situations that are "uncomfortable" or "taboo" in real-life and then explore that in writing. Having a partner who's on the same wavelength is key. And I'm really selective about who I write with.

The first few topics that come to mind: age-differences, shameful or forbidden romance with authority differences or power-struggles, big, fluffy, natural, voluptuous boobs - in that order - LOL!

I like to find situations that are "uncomfortable" or "taboo" in real-life and then explore that in writing. Having a partner who's on the same wavelength is key. And I'm really selective about who I write with.

The first few topics that come to mind: age-differences, shameful or forbidden romance with authority differences or power-struggles, big, fluffy, natural, voluptuous boobs - in that order - LOL!
Same here, but also butts. Not fused about boobs but the taboo element always peaks my interest, like:
"Oh no I'm stuck" and stuff.

Are we talking fandoms? Because I have a few that I love doing. In order:
  1. The Witcher. Game, book or show. Can't get enough of it, really.
  2. Mass Effect, though I've never had a successful one.​
  3. Dragon Age. Varying levels of success there too.​
  4. I also once had a Metal Gear one I really liked. I've only attempted that the once though, and might not do it again unless very specific conditions are met.​

+1 for Mass Effect and Dragon Age (though the latter more because fantasy has always been my niche).

World of Warcraft is my absolute favourite. It was the first game I really got into way back in the day and also the first fandom I ever RPed. Plus, those elves tho...

Teen Wolf, but I've never been allowed to get far into a TW RP.

Star Wars. Despite how few rp's I've gotten off the ground in that universe, the possibilities are limitless.

Dragon Ball is good if you don't overstay, since there's only so much you can tell in it without it becoming repetitive eventually.

Warcraft is another universe of awesome possibilities but it is, unfortunately, super hard to come by outside of FxF.

Marvel and DC. Again, possibilities!

Naruto with some changes from canon because man did that story not end well for me.

The Legend of Zelda: I think because of how many different versions of the characters there are, it's fairly easy to find something that you'd like. The only flaw in it is that Link has no defined personality which can both be a great thing and a terrible thing. But I personally enjoy it because of that freedom. I also specifically love the BOTW world, so that one is a big one in terms of Zelda but everything is great.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Specifically the remake because the first part seemingly ends in a great place to have so many AUs to play with. It might change in the future but I do love playing in that universe because it's still relevant, it's got some fun world-building and the characters are great. Though of course, this means that most of the RPs are canon x canon but they always were for me.

RWBY: Even if the show doesn't always live up to that potential, the world is so interesting that I do love playing the characters and making up my own. Also, cool designs and weapons make it a plus. Also will always have a place because it's what got me back into RP.

Yo, yo, yo, okay, let me throw in Devil May Cry because despite only playing Dante, it is consistently the funniest shit I've ever gotten to write across just about any fandom. Dante was always a funny motherfucker but jeez when you actually get to write how much of a douche he can be, it's a gut-busting good time; I mean this dude's getting pussy at the snap of his fingers but there's always some funny line being said or heard by either him or Lady to make it memorable before, during, or after they get off. We need to normalize funny action heroes again. That being said, still cannot wait to play Nero and Vergil for the first time.

I think one was Teen Wolf, coming from the fandom and partly the roleplay, but enjoying the actual roleplay the most would be Titans.

It's usually just whatever I'm into at the time.
I've always enjoyed Zelda based roleplay. That's also what I'm currently going after, but I feel like there's so much opportunity in Zelda games, especially for monster fuckers like myself.

going to lay down my little weeb heart here...
  • kimetsu no yaiba / demon slayers
  • legend of zelda (preference for breath of the wild based lore and world building since i'm most familiar with it)
  • boku no hero academia / my hero academia
i am constantly craving those three.

honorary mention goes to kingdom hearts because i used to roleplay a lot of it back when i was a teenager, but i'm not so sure i could do that now?
i also used to roleplay a good chunk of DC (batfamily-related, primarily) and, surprisingly, metal gear when i was in college? wild times.

Oddly enough, Full Metal Alchemist. I never write it, haven't in YEARS at least, but it's always stood out to me as my favorite fictional world to dabble in.

League of Legends--

Realistically speaking, as far as fandoms go, my 'favorite' tend to be whatever content I most recently consumed.

Watched the latest season of Castlevania? My brain = yo where can I get myself some Carmilla or Hector on Lenore but with less shitty an ending?

Played Fire Emblem: 3H? Edelgard. Hot. Dorothea. Hot. Scribble into RT.

...yeah. My muse for fandom is really just whatever the last thing I obsessed over was haha.

The only real Canon setting I've done a ton of RP in is the Fate/ setting. So I guess that one by default for Canons! For regular old fashion settings, I usually go with fantasy vibes of some sosrt.

I love roleplaying Canon x OC or canon x canon in these fandoms:

Attack on Titan
Pokemon
One Punch Man
Fire Emblem

The first 3 always seem to be cursed though once I get partners for it. Since they don't last long.

I'm a huge fan of anything Bethesda.

Skyrim and Fallout present such diverse options for creating characters in a well-rounded world.

I go through phases. For now, I'm looking for Shadow and bone. I always welcome a good SW. Handmaid's tale, Snowpiercer... But I'm also into historical shows like Poldark, or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom