Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Make Me Feel So Young (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He tapped his chin for a moment. "Somewhere.. around here, maybe.." he said, taking a gentle handful of her hair and pulling her forward and almost right against his crotch.

She gasped softly and made a soft noise, "So, you do remember...~" She teased, petting his hips through his pants.

His cock fell out of his pants, resting against her face as it throbbed and pulsed slowly. "I would appreciate it..~"

Her eyes became hazy and she gave a soft hum of delight, "Kind of reminds you of when we were younger...~"

She tilted her head so she could lick the base slowly, "When we were in our twenties and we couldn't keep off of each other~"

"True~ though now we have to control ourselves with our babies around~" She said before giving another slow lick.

He shuddered, and his cock was throbbing hard against her face now. "Y-Yeah, that's fair..~" he growled out.

"Do you want to feel my throat, baby~?" She asked lowly. Oh, that was a throw back. A simple phrase, sure, but that sentence alone led to so many wild nights.

Back
Top Bottom