Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Make Me Feel So Young (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Oh, he was getting so close. She couldn't wait. She wanted him to cum so badly, and she had no idea why.

He grunted, drooling heavily as he felt his climax finally approach. "A..Amelia.." he let out in a hoarse whisper.

Her body shook gently. She was so excited. But, sadly, like all good things, their time came to an abrupt end; the loud banging of small hands against their door startled her away from him.
"Mommy!! It's ready!!" Xavier yelled.
"Let's go cook, mommy!!"
"O-Ok, lovelies, I'll be right there!" She called.

He arched and bit his knuckle hard before letting out a shaky sigh. "Th-That's alright, next time.." he said softly, smiling.

She threw on a shirt and some shorts quickly before slipping out, shutting the door behind her. He could hear the kids yell excitedly about helping cook and suddenly losing out didn't seem so bad if it was for them.

"Daddy! Mommy is making us tuna steaks!" Vera said excitedly. Amelia smiled from the top of her step ladder.
"Well, daddy gets a steak, sweetheart. You get a baby steak~"
"Baby steak!!" Vera cheered.

Xavier scrunched his nose at the tuna, "Gross..."
"I agree, it's yucky...~" Amelia whispered to him loudly.

Xavier stuck out his tongue and Amelia with him.
"They...!! They just don't know what yummy food is, daddy!!" Vera said, as if defending Ian.

She smiled just as wide, her tiny tail swaying happily.
"Vera, do you want to get the breadcrumbs for your tuna?" Amelia asked. Vera gasped and nodded, knowing exactly where they were and rushing to the cabinet. But, with Amelia using the ladder, she couldn't reach. She turned, almost tearfully, and stuck out her bottom lip.
"I can't reach...!!"

She smiled brightly and held onto his dorsal gently as she opened the cabinet and grabbed the breadcrumbs, "Thank you, daddy...!" She chirped.

She hurried to Amelia and gave her the breadcrumbs, happy to be helping in some way. Xavier and Vera helped cook the best that they could, Ian having to step in sometimes, but it was nice watching them bond like that. When dinner was done and dishes were washed, they sat and enjoyed some family time before Amelia tucked the two in.

He helped put everything away and ended up sitting on the couch and sighing in satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom