Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Make Me Feel So Young (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Amelia and Ian had been through it all, it felt like. They met each other through a friend years ago and hit it off right away. They didn't live in luxury or poverty, but they were comfortable. Amelia was a teacher and Ian worked as a retail manager. They married in their twenties and two children with each other. Amelia, being the small little squirrel she was, was a testament to her species. She suffered terribly from ADHD, but she managed to make it work with proper stims and medication. Ian was on the other side of the spectrum. Somewhat stoic and calm with an even temperament. Unless you got him angry, as was known with sharks. But he was never violent; just loud.
Both could hardly keep away from the other, always wanting for physical love. But, with two young children, it was hard. But they made it work.

Whether it was sneaking in while the other was showering, or leaving them with one of their parents while they enjoyed the night off, they usually found a creative way

Amelia came home from work tired, her feet hurting in her heels, but smiled happily when her son and daughter rushed to greet her. She hugged them both and kissed them.
"We missed you!"
"Daddy played hide seek with us while we waited!"
"Aw, did you guys have fun?"
"Yeah!!"
"He even had a tea party with us!!"
"Oh my goodness~!" She smiled brightly and wondered where her larger than life husband was hiding, "Well, I hope you both are still hungry for dinner."
"Yeah!! Yeah!!"

He came out from the bedroom and smiled as he wrapped his large arms around her waist.

"Oh!!" Poor guy had to really bend down, she always felt so bad, "There you are~!" Her long bushy tail flicked happily, "How was your day, honey?"

Their squirrelly son, Xavier, climbed up Ian's body to reach his shoulders while Vera, their shark daughter, hugged Ian's legs tight. Amelia smiled fondly and kissed Ian gently.
"You're so good to them.."

"Alright, you two, why don't you go make sure everything is clean and pretty for mommy to cook, ok? I'm going to change and get started." She said.
"Ok!" The two chimed and raced off to clean their tea party mess.
"And if daddy wants, he can help me change." She said softly.

He followed her, after making sure the kids weren't watching, and closed the door behind him.

She turned and smiled, "I expected you to sneak up on me, if I'm honest." She said before putting out more to offer him the buttons of her shirt.

He let out a soft hiss as he began popping the buttons slowly. "Am I really that easy to read?"

"Sometimes," she replied with a smile, "but we've been married long enough that I know what you like to do when you have me alone~"

She made a face and finished her shirt, tugging it off and showing him her massive tits struggling to stay inside her bra.

He snarled softly, trying to keep it down. He nearly balled his fists as he fought his drool.

He moved over and started tugging her skirt off over her hips, drooling as he watched more and more of her be exposed.

Her skirt hugged her fat hips and thighs on its way down, her tights a very thin fabric between him and her plush fur. "That's more like it...~" She teased gently.

Back
Top Bottom