Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kratos] Three's a Crowd [LunarDysis]

Jayces left hand rested just behind Seths' neck, moaning out with each suckle and lick he gave to her breast and nipple. Her back arching and she lost her breath a bit. Though she leaned up a bit, Vincents and her own tongue rubbing one another wrestling. Though the feel of Seths mouth leaving her breast and moving to the other, caused her to gasp out softly. The cool air stinging the warm saliva against her nipple only hardening it more under his attention. She soon moved her right hand up now, touching Vincents cheek and neck as their lips rubbed one another. The kiss deep, it was a nice kiss but she just didn't feel anything when they touched.

But she wouldn't just push him away and tell him now, like she had told herself before. He was the guest and the guest did deserve attention. Even if she didn't want to give him very much of it, swallowing as her tongue pushed a bit more into his mouth. Her tongue pressing down onto his own as she seemed to pull him close but as well with Seth.

Seth had heard the gasp that had left her from his attention he was giving to her sensitivity. and although it had been muffled slightly by Vince.. The fact was he had still heard it and could tell just from her nipple hardening that it was at least pleasure to his sister. Part of him was doing it to distract himself from Vincent.. and well to distract her from Vincent as well.. the other part was to just investigate the feelings he felt for her more.. Vincent although partially knowing the kiss could have been better, was not complaining as he felt her hand touch his cheek, and then his neck as their deep kiss continued. Feeling it deepen slightly just made him softly sigh his tongue dancing with hers now as it pressed more into his mouth as he felt her seem to pull him closer.

Slowly Seth's eyes could not help but trace up and see Vincent and her kissing,.. it almost felt wrong to see, as if it was something that should not be occurring but nether the less he would not allow his friend to not at least get somewhat of a dream he knew that Vince had been dreaming for a while. Instead now he started to work on her breast a little more now his other hand grasping the other massaging it within his grip, while his lips and mouth suckled on the other his tongue deliberately flicking against her nipple with a slight force, to just create a slightly different sensation for her.

And he was doing quite a good job at distracting her from Vince, wanting to push him off of her and just pull Seth close. But her eyes closed and she forced a sigh down. Wondering how much longer he'd be here, she felt bad but then again she didn't. She felt Seths eyes on them and she moved a bit, her lips still moving up and against Vince's. Their tongues rubbing, massaging lightly, her left hand on Seths neck moved own to his shoulders and back. Her fingertips pressing down and against his smooth skin along his back.

Vincent slowly closed his eyes as the kiss continued, he had moved slightly closer to her now, the kiss slightly deepening a touch more although now that their lips were pretty much planted on top of each other, any deeper would almost be impossible. His tongue tangled with Jayces twirling around it gathering it's attention. Partially he was trying to at least let his presence be known instead of Seth making her just feel everything he is doing and make her just almost not know Vince is even their, that is what he felt was going on.. and in truth that was rather accurate. Seth suckling continued his hand massaging a little harder now as he softly then nipped her hardened nipple with his mouth his tongue flicking against it after doing such a thing.

Though with both of the the boys giving her attention she couldn't help but feel a warm tingling sensation running through her body and down to one certain spot. Almost a shock and she gasped a bit, her hips arching up and aching slightly as she began to grow warm and her right hand stayed on Vincents cheek. Her left hand trailing down Seths back before moving up to rest on his chest and running down to his stomach slowly. Her fingers running over the button on his pants before pressing softly just along his crotch, giving a soft rub. Her teeth biting down onto Vincents bottom lip and suckling lightly.

Although the kiss was something Vincent had wanted for a while other then to see Jayce naked, he knew.. that nothing would actually ever occur between the two of them.. and that at this moment she was more forcing herself to go along with this.. in fact it all just did not feel right and he felt awkward about it now,.. a soft sigh left him before he slowly pulled away from Jayce gazing before managing a smile "I feel I must thank you for that Jayce.. but you don't have to pretend anymore.. I will leave you two alone, after all.. you told me how you felt about her a long time ago Seth,.. so your sister is rightfully yours.. and I will not intervene" Seth was actually quite surprised by Vince, usually he was a lot more.. well never did he really think much about things but this had seemed to at least get some response from him.

Slowly he started to speak though, after all Vince was his friend "I am sorry Vince.. but we both know, how i feel for my sis, and how you feel are two different things. yours is lust.. mine is love.. and a bit of lust.." Vince slowly nodded before pulling away a little, "I will be in touch Seth.. enjoy your time with your Sis.." Once that was said Vince slowly started to walk away, slightly emotional but not showing it as he then started to head home. Seth watched as he heard the front door echo through out the house before looking at his sister "..I guess without him,.. it will be better. I knew to begin with you did not really want to have both of us.. but now we are alone.. together, just what we wanted.. yes?"

She was quite.. surprised when Vincent pulled away and said that. She opened her mouth though let the boys talk it out and she listened, hearing the front door shut and she sighed a bit. She felt kind of bad, but she was happier now that it was just Seth and she looked to him. She smiled and nodded her head slowly, "You know me." She said and her fingers touched his cheek softly. "Exactly what we wanted." she leaned up once again, pushing him up just as her lips found his. This felt much better, her lips belonged against Seth's not against Vincents. She didn't feel that spark, like she did against Seth. Her arms around him and she sighed as her fingers ran up and through his hair before she pulled back and looked up into his eyes.

Although Seth would call Vincent just to check if he was feeling alright he preferred it just him and his sister. Slowly his lips kissed back as her own seemed to discover his,.. and well no matter how good a friend Vince was this just felt more right, as if Jayce's lips were meant to be with Seth's. His own eyes gazed into hers as he then lightly gently kissed her nose before speaking "If only I had told you how i felt sooner.. I feel I should have known that you would feel the same..." His lips slid down to her neck before lightly suckling, his left hand starting to lightly massage his sisters breast within it's grasp before he trailed his lips back up to hers joining onto them as if they were meant to be together his tongue flicking against her bottom lip begging for entry to her mouth to meet hers.

"But you didn't know. I didn't know." She said softly and gave a light breathless moan as his hands massaged her breast once more. But she kissed his jawline, feeling his lips trailing down her neck slowly and she swallowed. "But it's all right now, we now know." she said softly just before his lips found hers and she breathed in. Closing her eyes, kissing his lips back gently and soon she felt the light flicker of his tongue against her lip and they parted. Her tongue sliding forward to greet his, before luring it into her mouth, holding him close.

That was one thing that she was definently correct about, and for Seth that is what mattered really, his tongue was lured in by hers now to enter her mouth sliding around upon entering to then tangle itself a little with it, her tongue seemed to be doing the same thing back. His massaging continued as his other hand slid lower before starting to lightly massage lower, his hand finally finding its spot starting to rub against his sisters outside of her pussy, just wanting to feel her as she would probably get wet soon.. Although it was all so wrong, it definently completely felt right and so he did not care what others would think if they found out.. after all such feelings were already lost as the two kissed, she was naked in front of him.. and he massaging that body whilst keeping reasonably close.

No matter what anyone thought.. this was how Seth felt about Jayce, and so he would not let anyone change that fact. It had been enough effort to consider including Vince, but now it seemed Vince even knew to back off.. when really she was not right for him no matter what he felt about her.. because all Seth's best friend felt was lust.. and attraction were as Seth.. he had a love far past the love for family... lust because of how his sister looked.. and an attraction to bringing her pleasure like she could possibly have only imagined.

She smiled softly, her fingers moving up and caressing his cheek softly as she sat up slowly and she looked into his eyes. "I'm glad it's just you and me." She said softly against his lips as her hand moved down to rest on his chest. She moved and sat up a bit slowly and she pressed her forehead to his own. She closed her eyes slowly and she kissed his lips softly once more, "Make love with me." She said softly and smiled, as her eyes re-opened and she smiled softly. She loved him, she needed him now and she needed him forever.

Those words after leaving Jayce's lips almost made this feel to unreal, it all felt like a dream.. but in reality it was all true. He could feel her next to him.. feel her soft skin of her hand, and her warm breath that left from her voice... it was all real, and happening. Slowly Seth responded words at first not leaving his lips as they opened a touch "I almost dreamt of such a thing.." He then smiled before slowly pulling away from her, so he could remove his boxers to reveal his already hardened member, it was not fully erect yet but would be enough to begin with since it could only get harder when shown pleasure. Once it was exposed a slight blush showed before he hesitated to move closer to her before lowering himself his tongue flicking against her pussy again, his tongue then sliding within flicking around. He just wanted another taste before going inside of her for the first time.. it was almost nerve racking that a dream moment , was about to come true.

Jayce smiled softly and she breathed in lightly as her mouth opened, feeling his tongue trailing along her nether lips before pushing in for a moment. Her back arched, her legs quivering beside his head as her hands rested on his shoulders, caressing his soft skin as he did so. Her back stayed arched and a soft whimper escaped her lips, nipping her bottom lip as she closed her eyes and kept them close as she lost her breath for a moment and she moved her hips before her hands took hold of his arms and she moved, trying to pull him up to her slowly. to look up and into his eyes as she gave a soft smile and kissed his cheek and lips softly.

Seth could feel and see his sisters reaction as his tongue had pleasured within her inner core, the taste sweet.. yet slightly salty.. partially almost addictive to say the least. As she moved to make him slide up away from her pussy he did such a thing before looking within Jayce's eyes his member rather close to his sisters entrance just sitting their ready to feel the tight feelign that would commence shortly.. oh the pleasure that would be felt. Gently he kissed back before lightly grinding against her outer lips of her pussy before lightly speaking still lips against hers "ready..Sis?"

Their lips had met, tasting her juices upon his lips though she cried out into his mouth as he ground against her and she swallowed, her breathing grew heavy and she nodded her head as her hands moved to rest upon his back and she pulled him closer to her. "I am.." she whispered and kissed his lips softly, caressing his cheek and his back, "I love you." she said and looked up and into his eyes as she smiled softly. She knew what would happen in the next couple of seconds and she wouldn't trade that for anything in the world, she need him, loved him, wanted only him and that was perfect enough for her.

It seemed there was a slight hesitation from Seth, since there would be no going back after this point, but the truth was he was only one to look forwards, and he saw a future of just him and his sister Jayce together and so that was enough for him to be reassured, her words just adding that little bit more to the point of his mind needed not to think anymore, the words that left her lips made him look into her eyes getting lost in the familiar blue gaze that the two shared. Slowly he prepared to enter his member already lined up. His hips gently started to move forward pushing his cock slowly into her innocence as he placed his lips onto hers saying a few words â??I love you to.. Sisâ? that was when he thrusted in deep but slow, they had to get this first part out of the way, so that the rest would bring her pleasure instead of pain.

She smiled softly up to him and sighed as she moved a bit though her mouth open and her face was soon strewn with pain as he pushed into her and she groaned, their lips pressing together and she smiled though she cried out into his mouth. Feeling him thrust into her, slow but deep. Feeling her walls stretch and she whimpered, her fingers pressing into his back as she gasped out and swallowed. Feeling his head breaking through her maiden head and her eyes closed. The small but sharp pain slowly dispersed and her lips pressed up and into his lips. Her right hand moving up and through his hair as she held him close to her. Their bodies pressed together passionately, lovingly, gently.

Seth had rather expected his sister to be tight as he felt her body trying to get used to the feeling of a member inside of it, feeling her fingers press into his back as he pushed it deep enough to feel her hymen break. Feeling her lips on his again, he eagerly replied his tongue flicking against her bottom lip before taking the entry that was granted before dancing with her tongue inside her mouth his hips moving in just a little bit deeper before starting to pull back most of the way out before starting to get a slow rhythm going, his hips moving back and forth.. letting her body still get used to the feeling. He wanted his sisters first time.. to be something she enjoyed because of reasons.. of pleasure and not pain, some guys would just be almost like savage animals.. and even caused injury from being so rough.. but the pace would only get heavier when she was ready to take it like that.

She whimpered slightly as she felt him go deeper, forcing herself open for him. She was happy that he wasn't rough as she knew some guys had been before, thrusting in as deep and rough. It still hurt, but she breathed in. She gasped, her mouth open against his lips as their tongues danced. "Seth." She whispered and closed her eyes as she leaned up more into his mouth and she held him close. "I'm... I'm ready." she whispered as her fingers ran up slowly the back of his neck and she looked into his eyes.

Hearing her speak he almost lost focus on what he was doing his hips slowly moving but not really doing anything as he heard his sister speak. He waited to hear her say what she wanted to say, before slowly kissing her again allowing his hips to start moving back and forth slowly increasing the pace. A light groan left his lips as his tongue danced with hers, as he continued to keep the thrusts deep and the speed of his thrusts starting to increase more again as he started to get her body used to a faster pace that would steadily continue and increase if she requested it.

She felt and heard his groan into her mouth and her eyes closed, her left hand on his back with her right behind his neck. She breathed in deeply as their hips slowly rocked together. The pace of his thrusts speeding up inside of her and she gave light cries of pleasure and slight discomfort. But only after a moment and a few more thrusts she ran her tongue along his own and she smiled. "Faster.." She whispered and groaned softly up to him as her hips began to arch up, slightly bucking up against his to let him know he could fasten his pace if and when he wanted.

He had a small feeling that it would not take Jayce long to feel the want for more, he did not know why he expected it but even though it was his sisters first time.. and being so tight if she requested it there was definitely no way he would decline such a thing since it would benefit the both of them, in pleasure anyhow. He simply spoke one word in response to what had been said, simply saying okay before h e started to move his hips faster now that it had been requested. A groan left him now as he felt his member deep within her tight pussy as it moved back and forth the pace quickening more so steadily building to something rather fast, his hands now holding onto her hips to help guide but also to allow each thrust to remain deep but fast.

"Seth.." She whispered up to him and her head tilted to the side, her thighs pressing against his own hips and her back stayed arched. Feeling his hips colliding with her own, his hands on her hips and sides and her hands moving to press into his back. Though before she knew it, she moaned out louder than before and she blushed. Her mouth opening, almost losing her breath but she swallowed and she soon found herself rolling them over with what strength she had in her. She looked down at him and she laened down, pressing her lips to his and she breathed in. Kissing him deeply and soon she began to move her hips,w anting him to feel the same pleasure she had as her hands grasped his hips and she began to thrust herself down onto him.

The pleasure that was being created from the movements that were taking place was starting to build up,.. and everything intensified when he felt Jayce roll them over so that she was on top her lips still on his. Enough pleasure then built up for him to moan reasonably loud into her mouth causing it to be a little muffled. Even though she was on top his hips started to move a little themselves allowing a little less action from his sister, but it was obvious the two were enjoying each other enough to the point that both of them had lust within their eyes, Seth's tongue sliding into her mouth flicking around hers tangling with it for a moment before slowly breaking the kiss his hands grabbing her hips and holding her in place for a moment while his hips thrust back and forth into her. He wanted to here her moan nice and loud like before,.. then he would allow her to retake control like she had earlier.

Her fingertips pressed into his skin as she held him down clsoe though when he held her in place she moved and her back arched out forward. She gasped, her mouth opening and she groaned out before she moaned out loudly. Her eyes closing and she bit her bottom lip as he thrust up into her before pulling out continuing. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his, deeply, passionately. Capturing his lips with her own fiery lust for him as she began to move again, her hips rising and falling almost madly upon him. Wanting to hear him moan for her, wanting to hear his pleasure as she drew closer and closer to her peak and soft cries of pleasure panted out of her.

Back
Top Bottom