Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kratos] Three's a Crowd [LunarDysis]

Vince could not help but continue to smile as he dealt out the remaining cards, his hand did not get any better but his pair of kings was enough. He had a feeling Seth could not beat that and the look on Jayce's brothers face was just proving this, in poker he had bluffed him before but he could see this was not a bluff as he received his new cards, in that he probably had got a pair but nothing of high value of which he was correct. Seth had a pair but he already knew this was a loss, meaning he would get rid of his board shorts and only be in tight speedo's that left not much to the imagination. After all two two's.. he may as well have just got nothing since the other two already had pairs to begin with.. Vince spoke breaking the silence "Alright pair of kings here.." He flipped his cards to show proof before looking at Seth "Well come on now show us what you have.." Seth sighed before flipping over his cards the two two's on top Vince laughing lightly "I think this round is ours Jayce.. What do you have.. other then a beautiful body" Vincent of course was yet again complimenting her, waiting to see what she had.

Though the next round came and she sighed before she looked at both Vincents and Seths cards and she looked to them and then to hers and frowned. "I told you i'd lose." She said and set her card down as it was a five of diamonds and she bit her bottom lip. Her eyes peered to the side and she became a little hesitant but knew that she had told him she would do it even though she knew that she would lose horribly at this game. She stood up slowly once more, her pussy and ass exposed once again and she stepped to the side from the coffee table and she swallowed.

Her hands unyting the top strings and then untying the strings behind her back and her top fell from her chest and onto the floor beneath her. Her face flushing as her head turned, her left arm hanging down and her right arm over her stomach grasping her left elbow. "Okay." She said and turned around slowly so they could see and she bit her bottom lip as she stood completely naked in front of her brother and his friend, her heart pounding heavily.

Seth wasted no time with the removal of his board shorts standing up for a small amount of time since it was one of the ...added rules by Vincent, yet then they all ready for the next round. Vincent was confident that he was not going to lose once and to prove this once he looked at his hand, he put no cards in which he had something that required five cards. In this case it was a straight from 8 to queen which easily beat Seth's first decent hand of three sevens. Looking over to Jayce once all the cards were shown she knew that she was going to lose even from the beginning. Seth saw her hesitate yet knew she would go through with actually going completely nude, the reason... because she had already said yes to the game and accepted the conditions. Again the two boys could not help but gaze, yet Seth was probably the only one out of the two who liked her for her personality as well as her looks where as Vincent... He could not tell how his friend thought and so for all he knew Vince probably was just liking what he saw.

It was no surprise to see her face flush now that she was completely nude, he could just see it even though she had turned away. Vincent watched as the strings were removed and she then let it fall to the floor. Both of them had heard her speak before turning around and then she actually did it. There she was standing in front of two guys one being her brother of which they both were attracted to her and she was completely nude. Vincent was the first to speak "Absolutely flawless is what you are.. I don't see why you were so scared of losing.. with a body like that there is nothing to be ashamed about" It took some guts for Seth to say anything yet he spoke afterwards "Sis.. It is respectful that you actually went through with it.. and with a body like that.. I don't see why your not with any guy that you want to be"

She breathed in and dropped her right arm as her body was shown to them and she closed her eyes, listening to their words and she smiled softly. "Not ashamed, embarrassed. Because I'm naked in front of my two favorite boys." She said and cocked her brow, her hands resting on her hips and she blushed at Seth and she smiled, "You're funny, Seth." She said and sighed as she looked down. "No one would want me for this." She said and touched her breasts a bit and she looked to the side. "If people reject me because my face isn't pretty enough. I'm definitely not pretty enough below." She said with a slight chuckle.

She moved and knelt down by the table once again and she glanced to the side and she looked to both Seth and then to Vincent. Leaning over as she picked up her bikini top and her bottoms not sure if she could put them on yet.

Hearing what Jayce was starting to say, Seth just lightly shook his head. Part of him wanted to speak exactly what was on his mind as he watched her touch her breast a little before speaking again. He took a deep breath the silence that followed was extremely short as Vincent started to speak again "Your wrong Jayce.. anyone that would reject you is a fool.. don't you agree Seth?" Her brother looked over to her looking directly into her eyes now as he spoke "Absolutely.. as perfection does not get much better then my sister.." He went quite now and looked away his cheeks lightly starting to blush of which Vince noticed yet said nothing about. Instead he just looked at Jayce still "...I" That was all Vincent said before he stopped himself quickly pulling up a question "what is the next game we are doing?..." Since she had not asked if she could get dressed again yet he would leave her naked, after all he liked looking at her.. especially when she was like this. Seth on the other hand was fighting the urge to constantly do such a thing as he would scared his true feelings would be shown.

He broke his silence the blush finally gone as his eyes moved to look at hers again "I think Jayce can choose since Vince got to choose the poker.."

"You two are sweet," Jayce said and looked to them, leaning over the table she kissed Vincents cheek and then Kissed Seths as well, though feeling her lips lightly press against the corner of his and she blushed before she looked down and set her clothes down to the side. She bit her bottom lip before licking it and she breathed in, her fingers running along her cheek softly. "How about..Twister?" She asked and blushed, though she would be doing it naked but she almost didn't mind. She quite felt..okay being naked around them and her blush began to fade.

She stood up slowly and opened the closet door, leaning up as she pulled down the small mat and placed it down, bending over a bit and blushed again as her sex was shown clearly and then she stood back up before grabbing the other half of the game to twist the spinner and set it down and she turned around slowly.

A very faint blush showed on Seth's face when his sister had kissed his cheek, the reason.. because her lips had actually brushed slightly against his upon kissing his cheek. Yet he quickly recovered. Vincent had no effect from the kiss other then a smile a surprised look now showing on both of the males faces when she did not ask to get dressed again but instead just placed her clothes to the side and brought up a suggestion. Vince liked the idea, and Seth was not going to say no to such a chance. But with her being naked it would either be a little awkward, more fun or both. Both were looking at Jayce when she lent over and picked up the small mat, a decent view showing to the both of the males. Vincent was already liking today, it was not everyday he got to hang around with someone he had a crush on and then they would be naked around him for who knew how much longer.

Seth was the first to get up now that the game almost looked setup, he was only in boxers because of the poker game, yet he did not mind. After all Jayce was naked and seemed comfortable and so he managed to easily feel comfortable like that near her. "I think it will be a first of playing twister with you naked ... should make it more interesting" He winked lightly at her, obviously excited about the game.. Vincent now up and next to him "So we each take turns spinning that spinner,?"

And no, oddly enough. She didn't mind being naked around them, it made her feel quite....free. She turned and looked to them as she was bent down and set the spinner to the side and she nodded her head slowly. "Yep. And whoever falls loses." She grinned and moved to the spinner. "I'll go first." She said and spun it before she watched it slowly stop and land on right hand red. She breathed in and moved as she bent over and her right hand landed on the red circle and she pushed the spinner over towards Seth and Vince and she grinned.

"Come on.. one of you two go." She said and brushed her hair back, she knew this was going to be interesting. With her as the only one who was naked and all three of them most likely going to be twisted around with one another. Made her blush but she didn't mind it, she like the idea more so with Seth which made her blush and she swallowed.

Although he showed himself so confident to play, truth was he was a little nervous. He had never been close to his sister with so little clothes on himself let alone her naked as well, and they would be so close to each other but another part of him could not think of anything better. Even if Vincent did or did not play he did not mind, as it would be a great game even if it was just the brother and sister playing. Slowly he lent down putting his hand on the spinner preparing to give it a good twirl. Part of him was still rather nervous yet he was ready, he regained all confidence he had first shown and then Seth span the spinner. Slowly his eyes watched it spin before noticing that it was starting to slow down and that soon he would have to take a position near his naked sister Jayce, his eyes could not help but stare at her for a moment now, just taking in her beauty before realizign he had had started to stare and so his eyes travelled back down looking at the spinner that had completely stopped. It would require him to put his left hand on blue and since already this had been decided as an interesting game he went for the one on the other side of Jayce causing their bodies to already be close as he lent over his hand now on blue his body so close to hers, almost leaning against it. "well Vincent.. just going to sit there,,, or will you join in and make the game harder?"

It was obvious Vince was thinking about playing but he amazing just looked at the two of them "get through this first game first, and then I will join in.. it will be interesting watching the two of you together..." instantly after speaking he winked before standing up and slowly walking towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. For some reason his throat was really starting to get dry, it was either that.. or he was just buying himself some time so that the game between brother and sister would end and then it would be all three of them playing.. that would be interesting but it was best to let them warm up first before things became trickier.

Jayce blushed softly at Vincents words and she nodded towards Seth before they began to play the game but at the beginning it was already starting to grow quite awkward as she spun and her right hand was on a red circle, her right foot on green and it told her to put her left hand on yellow. Except.. there was no yellow to her left, there was one to the right of her and she couldn't reach it if she twisted her left arm behind her right. She blushed as she pushed herself over and flipped as her left rested on the yellow circle, her breasts up to the ceiling with her legs bent and her back arched and she breathed in as she was now almost under Seth, right beside him and her right leg under his body and she glanced to the side as her arms shook a bit and she gasped. "Your turn, Seth." She said and swallowed as she glanced over to see Vincent watching them from the kitchen.

Seth almost actually felt more nervous that it would just be him and his naked sister for this particular round, yet part of him actually liked the sound of this idea better.. at least for this round anyhow, or how ever long the two of them would go before inviting in Vince to join. He seemed like he would wait until asked... after all it would probably be interesting for him to watch how close the brother and sister pair really where to each other.. unlike any other relatives he had probably ever seen. He could not help but watch nervously as she started to get into the position she had to, to get what had been spun and how close they were to each other, and well.. how things were.. it was not a surprise for him to be a little nervous as he span the spinner before starting to move his left hand to a green under the both of them, which all this had done was brought them even closer, their flesh almost touching his arm accidentally brushing against her breast as it now rested in a place that was almost holding her body closer to his. "Yours Jayce.."

Just after his move she breathed in and she swallowed, feeling his hand brushing against her breast lightly and just under her on the mat. She looked up and into his eyes, her cheeks flushing and she closed her eyes. Leaning over as best she could as she flicked the spinner and it landed on right hand red. She bit her bottom lip and looked up to him as she shook her head, "I.. I think you won." She said as the red was a bit away and she leaned over to press her hand onto it and she gave a light cry as she lost her footing and her hands on the mat, her back meeting the floor with a light thud and she groaned out slightly as she looked up to Seth and she blushed lightly.

His eyes could not help but gaze into hers for the moment that hers were open before she seemed to look away for a moment her cheeks flushed with color, Vincent had got up and was now searching for food in the kitchen.. it seemed for now he had stopped watching. Hearing Jayce speak his eyes diverted back to hers before Seth wondered why she had said that before watching as she fell backwards a little losing her footing. Whether it was the fact she was naked and right their or that Vince had his eyes looking the other way, Seth lowered himself so he was right next to her before lightly placing a finger on her lip "Quiet.. for a second.." He spoke softly before removing the finger and then placing his lips onto hers. It was rather sudden and probably a surprise to his sister that he had even done such a thing, yet it felt like the right thing to do and seeing her below him like that on the mat naked and looking up at him flushed.. he just felt he had to show his feelings at least somewhat..

And it did surprise her, but not in a way that she was disgusted. But just surprised that he.. felt the same. She breathed in a bit sharply but her eyes closed as she leaned up and she pressed her lips back against his. Kissing his lips back softly, her left hand raising to press against his right cheek and caressing it softly with her fingertips. But not before moving it down to rest along the side of his neck and she leaned against her right elbow. She felt a bit embarrassed that Vince was in the next room, but at the same time she almost didn't even care.

Her heart was pounding, butterflies were flying wildly in her chest and she swallowed. Though after a moment she slowly pulled back and her eyes re-opened, looking up and into his eyes. She gave a soft smile moved as she laid back down onto the mat and she just looked up and into his eyes, her blush still apparent but slowly fading.

It was obvious Jayce was not feeling disgusted by what was occurring by the fact she kissed back, and although Vincent was only so close by.. well Seth was past the point of caring about such a thing. Here was the girl of his dreams naked below him.. both so close to each other and even though they were related.. he had looked past that. The kiss was only short compared to some and yet he watched as her eyes opened seeing their similar trademark looking within the depths of each other. The lovely blue that glimmered back as they gazed for a little and it seemed the blush she had on her face was starting to fade and a soft smile was on her face. "I have been wanting to do that for a while..." He spoke softly making sure that Vince would not hear.. he was still heard rummaging through a cupboard which would probably keep him occupied for a little longer.

Lightly he now kissed her forehead before resting somewhat his body against hers "Why did you agree to the strip poker.. even though you knew you would lose?" His voice was in the same tone as earlier as the two of them was as close as ever and if Vincent walked in now.. it would be rather embarrassing but it seemed they had a little more time and so Seth lent down and placed his lips onto hers again, yet that was unluckily just as Vince walked in. Seth had not noticed and so was trying to get Jayce to part her lips. He was only standing in the door way making no noise just watching Finally Seth made a move towards her.. sure took his time.. he was going to give them a little more time before springing them to catch their priceless expressions.

Jayce looked up to Seth and she smiled, breathing in lightly as she looked down for a moment. "I.. well I wanted you to see me like this. I.. I feel the same way you do." She whispered as he kissed her forehead softly and she smiled, closing her eyes. "I..I didn't know any other way. Too afraid of Vincent finding out." She said and closed her eyes as she breathed in once more as his lips found hers again. Hearing Vincent rummaging through the cabinents and she pressed back up into the kiss. Though not hearing Vincent stopping and she smiled. Her lips slowly parting as her tongue slid out and pressed against his lips and asked for entrance. Her right hand moved up and rested against his neck and cheek as she pulled him down closer to her and she swallowed as she deepened the kiss slightly. Her heart pounding in her chest, both from her happiness but also afraid of being caught.

But also not knowing that they were already caught by Vincent, enjoying the kiss too much to even realize that someone was watching them and she breathed in lightly as she slowly pulled away. Before leaning back up again and kissing his lower lip, nipping it lightly and lovingly.

Her words surprised him a little, yet it made sense.. the two of them had always been close for brother and sister.. and a few times at the shops and that sort of thing people made comments like 'ohh what a cute couple.. they seem to suit each other perfectly..' they then took it back after finding out that was not the case and that Jayce and Seth were related. Feeling her tongue make a move his lips slowly parted of which the kiss was deep and rather passionate and it felt like the start of something special between the two. A soft sigh escaped his mouth as he felt the kiss slowly broken yet it did not take her long to lean back up and he felt his bottom lip being nipped. He went to then kiss her deeply again before Vincent made a noise and then spoke. He had deliberately waited for a little and cleared his throat to get the attention of the affectionate two. "Interesting game of twister you two are playing.. I take it your tongues were doing all the twisting?" a soft laugh escaped him as he walked closer watching as the two went red with embarrasment and yet Seth was still looking within her eyes before he decided to just say screw it underneath his breath placing his lips back onto hers.

Maybe he wanted someone to see.. to show how much he actually felt about it, his tongue playing at her lips begging for entrance.. he wanted to surprise Vince but also show her.. he did not care what others thought. Vince was a little surprised by his move expecting Seth to almost jump straight off his sister and act like nothing happened yet he did not do such a thing.. and so all Vincent could do was watch for now.. yet he would do some tongue twisting with her in a moment as well.. that he was certain off.

But now to her, if anyone said 'Ooh, what a cute couple.' She wasn't going to correct them, she was simply going to thank them. Because they were now a couple, she loved him and she knew he felt the same way as well. Though the kiss deepend once more and she leaned up as much as she could into the kiss. Breathing in, their tongues brushing one another, twisting and playing. Though she jumped slightly and she swallowed as she saw Vincent and her face flushed a deep shade of red, though she was taken back more surprised just as Vincent, as Seth whispered the words 'Screw it' and kissed her again. Jayce breathed in softly once more and she caressed his neck as she kissed back, her lips parting to allow his tongue entrance into her mouth. "Seth.." She whispered softly into his mouth and she held him close to her.

Though she was happy with Seths decision in kissing her again, wanting Vincent to know the way she felt about Seth. Sure she liked Vincent, but not in the way she did about her brother. As well, not caring if people thought it was wrong, she loved him and that was all that mattered.

Hearing his name spoken from her lips just before the kiss, in the tone that it was said.. he knew how she felt and knew that the feelings he shared were just as strong.. or else he would not be doing what was occurring now. Seth was slightly impressed with himself now as he kissed in front of Vincent not caring of his best friends presence. Slowly his tongue danced around hers getting a hold on the taste that already was starting to become slightly addicting before slowly the kiss ended and he lent slightly back to look with her eyes before looking over at Vince still holding Jayce, still laying on top of her like he was as if nothing was wrong with it " You knew it would happen eventually Vince.. I just hope your not to jealous.." A slight laugh escaped as Vince's cheek showed a short glimpse of a blush that disappeared as quickly as it showed itself. "Seth.. you already know how i feel about her two.. so I ask you to share her.. after all.. " He fell silent now as her brother started to speak again.

"It's not up to me but up to Jayce.. I already know how she feels about me.. and how i feel about her,.. but i can't just say yes to such a thing unless she agrees.. and i am not forcing my sister into something she does not want to do if she does not want to do it.." Vince could still see that Seth was being the protective brother which was expected.. and yet he did not mind, yet now the two of them looked at her waiting for the answer that would stop the discussion at hand

A light breath escaped her lips as Jayce heard those words from Vincents mouth and soon Seths Response. She just wanted Seth, but she couldn't just say no as she found out, how Vince felt about her as well. After all he was invited over too, her eyes peering down to the floor just moments before they closed as she began to think for a moment. Though after the seconds passed they re-opened and she bit her bottom lip before she nodded her head slowly. "You.. you can share me." She answered and looked to Vincent before she looked back over to Seth and up into his eyes. "When it's over, we'll be together." She whispered up into Seths ear, quiet enough so only Seth could hear. She loved her brother dearly both ways, she liked Vincent but she didn't have strong feelings for him. But she could be nice enough to give him a chance and atleast let him have his time with her.

Lying under Seth, her chest rose and fell slowly now as her elbows rested on the mat, her hair falling behind her shoulders and her blue eyes peering up to both boys now. Letting the two decide how they were going to do this.

It was obvious to Seth that she cared for him more then his friend, and yet Vincent was a guest possibly part of the reason why she had said her next remark.. but those whispered words into his ear.. they were all he had to hear from Jayce to accept the fact that Vince would be probably only using her when Seth... well he actually loved her more then just a sibling, which was obvious right now.. Gently he spoke back one word.. more of a question really yet the tone was soft and spoken as Vince walked closer, "Promise?".. His eyes had never left hers yet, gazing into the blue depths of the families trademark.. well.. for them anyhow, no one else in their family had the same deep blue pearls that they had, but that was what made it even more special. Seth was a little curious as to how the two would share her and so finally broke eye contact to look over at Vince who had got a little closer now. "Well then Vince.. how do you suggest we do this...?" he knew that he would have plenty of time with her... alone and so was mainly going to leave this up to Vincent,

"well.. it all depends on how far Jayce wants to go with us.. For now i was thinking we would just take turns kissing her.. maybe then one of us will explore her body.. and we will go on from their...?"it seemed not even Vince knew how this was going to turn out.. but he moved closer now as Seth thought for a moment before knowing what to do sliding down his sisters body a little so that his head rested close to just below her breasts "do as you wish Vince.. May I sis?" It was obvious what he was asking about as his eyes looked at her breasts now sitting rather close to him, his hot breath probably brushing up against them light as he gently licked the skin just below waiting for her response.

She nodded her ehad slowly, "I promise." She whispered to him and she smiled as she kissed his cheek though she looked up to see Vincent and she swallowed a bit. Letting them decide how they were going to do this and her eyes closed just as she felt his warm breath on her breasts and her eyes peered down to look into Seths. 'Yes." She said and smiled, looking into his eyes before she looked back up towards Vincent as she swallowed, waiting on him. "You.. can do as you like." She nodded, agreeing with Seth. Hoping he would just kiss her and let Seth do the rest, but she knew that wasn't going to happen with how much he liked her.

[Short, bleck.]

Seth knew that what his sister had said she meant and so well, if it was not for Vince being a guest he himself would have spent as much time as she could with her, hearing her answer was all the consent he needed his breath for now just breathing against her form. He watched Vince start to walk closer not doing anything yet before Vincent leaned in and lightly placed his lips onto Jayceâ??s. Part of him did not want to see it but already he had accepted and looked past what was occurring before remembering what was in front of him, his left hand lightly grasped the breast in front of it now lightly massaging it before his lips closed around the other suckling it gently. Since his sister would have to endure both of them, he would at least try to give her pleasure during such a thing.

His lips had now firmly closed around her breast his tongue flicking softly from side to side clipping against her nipple which each flick as he continued to suck. Sethâ??s other hand just fondled and he continued to concerntrate on the task he had taken upon himself. Vincent on the other hand seemed to be taking things surprisingly slow only now just licking at her lips to get her to part slightly before sliding his tongue inside her mouth to greet hers. Sure he would begin with a kiss, but he had more plans in mind that would follow shortly.

(donâ??t worry about the length.. quality over quantity any day)

Her eyes stayed upon Seths, looking into his before she breathed in a bit sharply. Feeling vincents lips pressing to hers, their lips moving against one anothers. She knew Seth didn't want to see it, and nor did she want to do it. But she knew after this, she'd be with just Seth, and him alone. Though she gasped and gave a light moan, feeling his lips wrapping around her nipple which slowly grew hard from the touch of his warm lips and tongue. Losing her breath lightly, her eyes closed just as Vincents tongue prodded against her lips. After a moment she parted her lips slowly to allow his tongue entrance, swallowing. Her tongue slowly moving out and meeting his halfway.

Laying back down onto the floor, both of them on the floor with her. Her left hand moved and ran along Seths back and neck slowly. Caressing his body as she pulled him close to her, trailing her fingertips along his back.

Vincent really did not know how lucky he was, neither Seth or his sister really wanted what was going to occur.. to well occur. But he was always lucky like that, he took things for granted and generally received what he wanted. And him being the guest that seemed like it would occur again yet now Seth was preoccupied, and on top of that he could feel her nipple slowly growing harder and his sister's left hand pulling him slightly closer and trailing down his back. Vincent went into her mouth now as it opened noticing her tongue had met his halfway before starting to lightly tease it with his own, this was about all he could do to begin with but the kiss was nice enough for him not to complain. He did not actually know that Jayce did not feel anything for him, but he had seen the spark between the brother and sister and knew that this kiss was nothing like.. well the one Seth had recieved.

Seth's lips were completely closed around his sisters breast now a little more tightly as he suckled, only occassionally did he flick his tongue against the nipple.. a hand of his slowly sliding down the side of her body before trailing itself up, His mouth continued massaging before he lightly pulled away and nipped her hardened nipple before moving his lips to her other breast and starting to do what he originally did to the first one..

Back
Top Bottom