Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kratos] Three's a Crowd [LunarDysis]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
Jayce gave a soft sigh as her eyes opened, laying in her bed and she rolled over and snuggling into her blankets. Her parents had left her brother and herself for the weekend. Having them leave for a '2nd honeymoon'. She smiled and yawned as her eyes slowly opened. It was going to be nice, to be able to just lounge around for the next four days and not have to worry about her parents being there and bossing them around like they do.

Jayce was young at 18, close to turning 19 in a couple of weeks. She stood tall at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown that hung down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a dark piercing blue and her skin a a light tan. She was thin but yet nicely toned. Rolling over she crawled out of her bed and stood up, stretching her arms up above her head. She wore a white tank top with a pair of black girl boxers that hugged her butt and her thighs, showing her curves nicely. Turning on her heel she stepped out of her room and moved down the hallway as it was 9 in the morning.

Stepping into the kitchen with a yawn she opened the fridge to see what was in it.

Re: [Kratos] Three's a Crowd [[LunarDysis] ]

Seth sighed as he woke up slowly, him and his sister seemed to always wake up around the same sort of time.. one of the things that were alike about them other then their hair color.. although his eyes were a different tinge of blue.. still nice but not as pure or dazzling as his sisters something he once used to be jealous of.. but he had long got over it. This was sure going to be nice not having his parents here, in fact he was going to invite over his friend Vincent.. who was almost what he considered a brother.. best friends for many of years now.. his hair was a lighter brown then Seth's although you could definently tell by their appearances that they had dominantly got from their fathers.. who was who, Seth being just a little more attractive.

His sister Jayce.. they were close in age, but still a good 8 or so months separated them.. Vince being about 3 months older then him as well.. although Seth did not know that Vincent actually had an attraction for her.. and well she did not know that even he did slightly as well although never thought to act on it. He was up now as he looked over at his clock, A little past nine.. she will definently be up He had slept without a shirt on today and got up not even bothering, after all the pair of them in the morning kinda just got up.. and so it was rather normal for him to get up and be only in a pair of shorts,. Seeing the fridge door open he smiled leaning against the bench "Finally no more parents again for a little while hey Sis.."

The two of them got along reasonably well most of the time, and one thing he had to hold back from saying was how well her morning wear today was showing of her body towards him. Soon he was going to call Vincent over anyhow.. and then probably organize something to do for this day.

She ran her hands through her hair and she jumped as she heard her brothers voice and she turned to see him without a shirt and she smiled. "Well good morning." She said and she smiled, throwing her arms up above her head as she stretched and groaned. "No parents.." She moaned happily, "We better make the best of these next three days." She said and poked his chest before she smiled and she opened up the fridge once again and pulled out the carton of milk. Reaching up above the fridge and grabbing the box of cereal before pouring them both into a small bowl. She turned and she smiled, sitting down onto the counter. "So.. hot stuff.. What's your plan today?" She asked, teasing him and she smiled softly.

Jayce didn't know that his friend Vincent along with himself were attracted to her. But neither of them knew that she felt the same. Her brother was attractive, he was sweet but could be an ass sometimes. But there was something about him. She was very attracted to him but never thought to try anything. And once she met his friend Vincent she melted. They both looked alike a bit and were always together. Most thought that they were brothers and forgot that she was actually his only sibling.

The thing was Seth was definitely going to do such a thing.. although knowing their parents.. they more likely had about a week.. as they would delay things and say oh we will be back tomorrow.. and then we were enjoying ourselves and decided to stay a few nights. In fact if they had enough money he had a feeling they would stay away for over a month. He smiled lightly as he heard his sister almost teasing him slightly "Well.. I was thinking I might invite Vincent over.. I am sure he would like to see you again.. after all from what I recall I remember seeing something in your eyes last time you saw Vincent.. in fact I wonder.. what would you two do alone.. if given the chance" He smirked at her teasing back lightly poking her side "Don't worry Sis.. Just teasing you.." He laughed gently before starting to make his own bowl of cereal before setting it down on the bench and sitting on it putting his arm around her in a friendly hug.

"Well Sis.. whats your plan then.. as I am sure Vince won't mind you being around.. maybe the three of us can do something together today.. I am sure if we thought it out a little.. well today will be great.." His arm slid from around her now before opening the draw below him taking out two spoons putting one in his bowl and one in Jayce's before picking up the bowl in one hand and started to shovel spoonfuls, eating them, after all this was going to probably be a huge day really.. after this he would call Vince.. and probably wake him up.. after all he was not as good at waking up at such a time.. compared to these two anyhow,

Her face flushed at his words and she about choked as she swallowed some of the milk. Though she heard his words, 'Just teasing' and end she smiled softly. She sighed and stuck her tongue out at him playfully before she thanked him for the spoon and kissed his cheek. She grabbed the spoon and as well began to take spoonfuls, eating out of the bowl as she sighed softly. "Yeah, that' would be fun. Though I'm not sure what we could do here." She said and smiled towards him. "And you know when you call he won't be happy. He doesn't get up early.." She said and pointed her spoon towards him and she smiled. She knew that cause everytime he called him in the morning she heard Seth tell him to calm down.

"We have that twister game, that'd be fun." She aaid and nodded her head. "Mom and dad left their whiskey. We could have a couple of shots to just keep everything up and happening." She said with a shrug. "Poker.." She said with a nod and glanced over, "Strip poker." She laughed and took another bite before swallowing. "That would be interesting." She said with a nod and finished her bowl. Hopping off the counter she moved to Seths other side and rinsed her bowl out. Getting a small handful she flung some of the water onto him and she laughed before stepping back and she smiled.

She hoped he did and hoped he didn't notice that it was her form of flirting and she moved from the kitchen so he couldn't try the same thing if he did as she moved into the living room and onto the couch.

Seeing her blush the way that she did, it was evident that some of his remark was true and she seemed to be slightly relieved when Seth said 'Just teasing', one thing he had noticed today was that his sister seemed very playful at least, one could almost say being a flirt.. but then again between siblings that did not really happen so he just deemed it that she was playful. Hearing Jayce's remark this caused a smile to pop up onto his face "He has never been much to waking up earlier then ten.. but I can generally get away with it.. as once Vince is up.. you know that he will be fine and be perfectly awake." Seth's mind now began to think what they would actually do once all three were hear together, their were a few things that were possible and then he heard his sisters sweet voice strike the silence that he was thinking through with what seemed like ideas as if she knew that he was thinking of ideas at the same time.

"well it sure sounds like you have already setup some of the day for us.. although I do have one other thing to add, similar to spin the bottle but it will just be a dare competition.. we should save it for last, were we dare what ever we want to... it could be fun and well strip poker will be interesting as well although I am sure your doing it just to see Vincent.." He smirked his expression showing that he was teasing yet again his voice playful. He looked towards her, he would get her back later for that.. he washed his bowl before now walking out to the living room only his sister payback on his mind.

He sat down next to her before then slipping his arms around her and started to tickle her sides knowing how sensative she was, a smile beaming on his face as he continued to tickle his hands moving up and down her hips before he stopped and rested his head against her " Well then Sister.. I will go call Vincent over,.. wish me luck on waking him.."

"Spin the bottle, eh?" She asked and she laughed as she cocked her brow. "Oh yes, I am only doing it to see his body." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. "But who knows, I could seriously suck at that game and wind up being the one naked.." She said and her eyes widened a bit as her face flushed once again and she watched him walk over. "Mmkay, spin the bottle. Of truth or dare.." She laughed and nodded her head, "Sounds naughty.. almost." She grinned as he sat down next to her and she watched him. She gasped and laughed, stuck between his hands and his body as he tickled her. "No fair! You know how ticklish I am!" She gasped out just before he stopped and she leaned against him. She smiled and laughed, her hand moving and resting against his cheek.

"Good luck! What will get him out of bed is. Tell him that he might see us naked today!" She laughed and she tickled him back. She smiled and she kissed his cheek before she pulled away from him, standing up from the couch. "Well, while you two decide what you're doing.. I'm going for a swim." She said and she patted his head as she moved to her bedroom as she pulled out her white bikini and pulled them on. Grabbing a towel she walked back down the stairs before she turned on her heel and moved to the back yard where the pool was. Tossing her towel onto one of the sun-chairs she stood on the edge of the pool and dove in.

Hearing that Seth managed to smile trying not to blush and somehow, well he managed not to which was rather amazing really as he had instantly got a visual. After all he had seen his sister naked before but not for long periods of time.. but she wore close to nothing most of the time anyhow.. so at least it was close to seeing her naked with the few times were she would come out of a shower and rush to her room not realizing Seth was walking up the stairs as she did that.. well maybe she did know but did not seem to try and hide her body anyhow. "Hehe I think just saying your name.. and the word possibility of her being naked.. that will get him here faster then I can probably finish the sentence" A smirk crossed his face, it was a overexaggeration.. but Vincent was the sort of guy who would rush over if such a thing was said so he was actually going to tell him that it was happening. He was no where as ticklish as his sister but still smiled a little before looking at her.

"I might join you once the phone call is done.. after all once I wake him up... he will probably take about half an hour.." He turned and watched her leave the room before heading to the phone and dialing the familiar number that had been called many times and yet he still had not set it on speed dial yet. The phone rang a few times before a agitated voice answered obviously not happy that it had been woken up. When Vincent awoke he was like a primitive male mainly answering in grunts and other noises.. "Yerp I know you aint happy for waking me Vincent.. but we have some good plans .. Jayce helped me think of them.. who knows you might even get to see her naked form.." He smiled and could tell that had woken up Vince especially when he had said I will be their as soon as possible which since he would walk.. gave him half an hour or so to swim. Well that was easier the most mornings.. seems using my sexy naked sister as a visual for him though worked like a treat.. Quickly he headed up stairs before putting on his board shorts removing his boxers and then rushing and jumping into the pool before smiling at his sister "He said he would be over quickly.. especially when I told him their is a chance that he might see you naked.."

She turned and she gasped, "You didn't.." She said and she laughed as she splashed some water at him. "You're bad. Though truth be told, he just might see that." She said and smiled as she dove back under and swam to the deep end of the pool before she surfaced and she breathed in. Moving to the corner of the pool as her arms rested up onto the edges of the pool. The water coming up to just below her breasts. And with no one telling her, she had no idea with her white string bikini was quite see through now as the white cloth was wet down and her head rested back. "So how long is he going to take. Mmm, let me guess." She said and brought her finger to her lips. "Thirty minutes." She sighed and she smiled.

She watched him swim in the water and she pushed herself from the wall and she looked to him as she splashed some more water towards him. She was more playful than usual but she couldn't help it. She was attracted to him and she knew she would have to do something about it sooner or later. Before Vincent got here or during.. though she could wait for Truth or dare. She knew those boys were conjuring up something in their heads and she smiled.

He was not going to deny that it had been said smirking a little as water came at him slightly expected with a small little comment behind it as well but then she added that final bit which even he secretly was smiling about as well. Seth watched as Jayce then submerged herself under the water swimming to the deeper of the ends of this pool. Seeing as their was not much else to do he swam a little forward in her direction to hear what his sister was saying and it seemed even she knew Vincent's concept of time and how long it would take depending on what had really woken him up truthfully, which this was the first time he could say he had used knowledge that his sister might be naked later during the day. His deep blue eyes could not help but gaze the water had almost made it so that she was not wearing any clothes at this moment as it was rather see through.. almost completely transparent, and well he thought about it for a minute to tell her but decided his eyes liked the free viewing.

Seth could not truly work out why she was so playful.. it almost seemed like she was flirting with him still, teasing him possibly even but not in a bad way.. well if they were not brother and sister anyhow. He could tell that because of his feelings that he had towards her that were not normal sibling feelings... well either soon or when Vince was here and the games would begin, well it definently would trigger something as he swam closer splashing before sliding his arms around her holding her tight and close to him to stop her from escaping yet little did he know in doing this his arms had slid down and brushed against her bikini which would have caused it to rub against her almost visible breasts. Part of him went to say sorry the other part, was controlling his hands that started to massage her now yet still hold her close

She laughed as his arms wrapped around her body and pulled her close, not letting her escape from his grasp. She splashed him with some more water. Though she stopped and her cheeks grew hot as she felt his arms slide down and rub against her breasts. Though she looked to him as she felt his hands massaging and she breathed in as she watched him. Her hands moving and touching his side and back softly. Treading water as she stayed in his arms, leaning close into him as her cheeks stayed the bright rosy pink. She leaned forward but then roughly pushed him back as she heard the sound of the Sliding glass door and she glanced over to see Vincent and she smiled.

"Well hello." She smiled and then glanced back towards Seth. She wished she had told him of how she felt about him though she was terrified that he would freak out and then tell on her to their parents. Which would be even worse, they'd go ballistic and who knows. Send her to Therapy? She sighed and touched her head, she shouldn't be freaking out. Maybe she shouldn't focus so much on Seth and focus on Vincent now and she swam back towards the corner. "Come on in, the water's mighty fine.." She said and grinned as she dove under the water and swam by seth, grabbing his leg as she pulled down onto him and she surfaced with a laugh and she smiled. She knew she couldn't help it, she'd be flirting badly with both her brother and Vincent.

Usually Seth would have not done this sort of act towards his sister Jayce, he had always felt attracted to her yet this was the first showing of it and seeing her blush the color that she was it was nice to see and yet as she pushed him away he slightly sighed but it was very quite as he looked over towards the sliding door. Vincent was usually never this quick and so it rather surprised Seth as he expected to be able to manage some more time alone with her.. A part of him would be trying rather hard now to not flirt with his sister although he knew his friend Vince.. well they both pretty much had the same feelings for her and once on a late night a little while back Seth had actually told his best friend of the feelings he had.. but being the almost brothers they were.. Vincent had said more recently he had forgotten what was told to him but Seth knew that this was a lie and that he held the secret as if it was one of his meaning it was not told and yet not judged at either which was nice as most people on this street.. or block would be rather severe with their thoughts if they found out he was attracted to his own sister and has had feelings for her for a little as well... In fact the time he had told Vincent the feelings was the time Vince actually told him.. his own feelings for her and today.. it was going to be an interesting day that was for sure and Vincent would be flirting.. and Seth.. well he would try not to but it would be inevitable.

His thoughts were broken as he felt his sister pull him down a little before just going with it and then resurfacing himself about a meter from his sister lightly splashing her playfully in response. His blue eyes looked over to Vincent who was now removing his shirt and then of course he dived in before surfacing next to Jayce and then speaking. "The water is fine.. but not as fine as you are Jace..." He gave her a wink before poking her in the side lightly and swimming away at a medium pace for him to try and get her to give chase. After hearing what Vince had to say part of Seth wanted to add to that but he smiled a warm smile and then thought for a moment "Hmm's anyone got any idea what we can do in this pool?" "As long as Jayce is involved I do not mind what we do.." This time Vincent flashed a smile before thinking "Actually lets get her to choose.. since today I think we should all get choices to choose activities.."

She laughed as Seth splashed her back and she swam towards him and pushed him. Her arms moved and wrapped around his body, before she caught herself playfully biting his shoulder. She smiled and pulled away before she gasped and turned as Vincent jumped in and she laughed. "Oh really?" She asked and swam toward Vincent, chasing him as she splashed him back and she stopped hearing his words. "Me pick?" She asked and laughed softly before she swallowed. "I'm horrible at making decisions!" She gasped and ducked down, so the water came up to her chin. She had no idea that Seth felt the same way about her that she felt about him, along with Vincent. If people didn't care what others or family did, she'd already be over there kissing him.

"No no. You're the two who are hanging out." She said and quickly swam over to the side and flew her arms over the edge of the pool. She grunted and laughed as she tried to pull herself up and over the edge. Though soon she pulled up and sat down onto it. "What do you two want to do?" She asked and smiled, "I'm the third wheel here." She said and leaned back. She looked over to Seth and she smiled, looking to him as she bit her lip

A soft gasp escaped Seth as he felt Jayce playfully bite his shoulder the two of them for a little longer still nice and close until Vincent seemed to jump in, and on doing that she started to swim towards him. Vincent smirked at her swimming around to make her have to give a small chase if she wanted to splash him and it did not take her long until she managed to get him a soft laugh escaping him. They both heard her response to the offer that they had given to her, and since that was said the two started to think what they could do to start of with.

The two went quite just for a moment both watching as Jayce moved closer to the edge of the pool before pulling herself up and out sitting just on the edge. Seth lightly smiled as his eyes caught his sisters before he swam in a little closer noticing Vincent was doing the same until they started to race each other to the edge of the pool, and for once Seth just won by a small amount as he flash a smile of victory over towards Vincent who knew he would win next time. "Hmm well, it all depends, their are a few things we can do.. Movies.. Strip poker... that altered version of truth or dare, which one do you want to start with Vince?" He saw his friend think about this and knew in truth he wanted to do the strip poker and surprisingly he voiced this "Well I dunno about you two, but some power sounds like a good idea if the rest of you are up for it,.. maybe to make it interesting we start like this.." He smirked and winked at Jayce curious of her response.

Jayce smiled at them both, leaning against the side of the pool and she heard the suggestions though her face flushed as they said Strip Poker and she cleared her throat. "Um.. sure.. Strip Poker." She said and bit her bottom lip, "But you guys know how much I suck at Poker." She mumbled and looked to the side. She should have fully just said no, but she had to say sure. What was she thinking? She just gotten herself in trouble. And no doubt, she'd be the very first one out of her swimming suit. Jayce bit her bottom lip and turned around as her hands rested on the edge of the pool and she pulled herself out of the pool.

"All right, well then lets get this game started. So I can lose." She said and glared a bit towards them as she walked over to her towel on the sun chair. Feeling the water dripping down her body before she took hold of it and began to dry herself off, as much as she could so she wasn't dripping water all over the house. She turned and looked to them, her hands resting on her hips and she breathed in softly.

Possibly the reason why it was suggested was the fact that she had just said her skills at poker and even though, she had mumbled it both of them had heard it just fine. The look on Vincent's face showed he was looking forward to this game even more yet now that Seth thought about it, he was not exactly very good at poker either so in other words.. Vincent had the advantage here, What was to follow this game of poker would be interesting more then likely since they would probably not get changed depending. Hearing her words Seth walked up to Jayce and lightly put his arm around to her more as a comfort as she stood thier with her hands on her hips "Don't worry.. after all I won't exactly last long at poker either.. That and I could always lose instead of you ... But either way lets make the next game that truth or dare game that we talked about.. and get Vincent back..."

Vincent looked at the two of them and could tell they were planning something yet he did not mind since he would be getting to see Jayce naked anyhow and that was all that really mattered to his one track mind at the moment. He went to put on more clothes then remembered that they were playing straight from what they were wearing already. "Ok you two come inside when your ready.. I will prepare the cards and then allow one of you to shuffle so you don't think I am rigging it in my lucky favor" He smirked and laughed walking away leaving Seth and Jayce there as Seth still continued to lightly hold her while they were talking.

Jayce cocked her brow and watched Vincent before she turned and looked over to Seth, feeling his arms moving to wrap around her body. Her hands still resting on her hips and she gave a soft sigh, "Nah. You may not be great at poker. But You're better than me." She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his waist and she looked up to him. Her head resting against his shoulder as she pulled him closer to her and her eyes closed for a moment. Though they re-opened as she heard Vincent and she bit her bottom lip. "Come on.. lets get this humiliation over with." She said with a nod, "And yes the truth or dare we will do."

She turned and let go of him around the waist before she took his hand and pulled him away from the pools edge and into the house and into the living room, seeing that he was already in there getting the cards set up. She grabbed the stack from him and knelt down onto the ground around the coffee table as she began to shuffle the cards. The one thing she was good at with cards and she set them down.

It was nice to be this close to Jayce, as he felt her arms go around his waist, her head now on his shoulder their eyes looking into each others for a moment before he felt her pull him even closer. Seth had no arguements with doing that moving right up to her, before sighing as he heard Vincent's voice Oh.. thats right he is still here.. best not do what I was planning to do just then... must be stronger then that and fight temptation... Her voice then broke his concerntration a sigh leaving his mouth as he felt her move away a little before grabbing hold of his hand and then heading inside, him following her every step as they now sat down ready to play poker at the table. Seeing Vincent with the cards although he had said that he would not cheat he could see it in his friends eyes that he was concealing something. After some thought he realized what it could be before he spoke in Jayce's ear. "Count the cards.. I think he has pocketed a hand..." Once that was said he lent back ready to get this game started. It was going to be short considering all of them was only wearing about two bits of clothing each since they had gone swimming.

Vincent let Jayce take the cards, he had his winning hand already planned out. He had strategically grabbed a few cards but also planted a few meaning no matter how the cards were shuffled he would probably not lose a single hand. Seeing Seth talking into her ear though he realized that he probably knew the plan and so instead of being dishonest and making her count he brought out the cards and handed them towards her "Was worth a shot... although I won't need to cheat.. to win against you two.." He laughed a little not knowing that revenge would be dealt out later which was half the beauty of the game they would play after this.. oh they would get even alright... but then who knew where that game would go.

She cocked her brow towards Seth, Vincent wouldn't do that would he? Of course he would! It's Vincent, though her head turned to see him holding a few cards to her and she shook her head. "You little shit." She laughed and snatched the cards from his grasp, putting them into the deck of cards and still counting to make sure that she hall all of them. Though soon she shuffled the deck of cards a few times and pushed the deck across the wooden table towards Vincent and then sat back a bit beside Seth as she crossed her arms. Waiting on him to deal out their hand, once dealt out she looked at her cards and sighed softly, she was definitely going to lose. Not only was she not good at it, she had a shitty hand as well.

She bit her bottom lip and looked at the two boys and grumbled a bit and then to the side. Waiting she set out her two best cards which were two of a kind and she set it down onto the wooden coffee table and she shook her head slowly.

Seth watched as the cards were shuffled, a small nervous smile appeared on his face before he managed to get rid of it. After all this game sometimes would require bluffing and considering what was at risk and all, he had to try and keep a reasonably straight face. He watched now as Vincent took the cards and began to deal them out. He was expecting Vince to manage to deal him a really bad hand yet as he looked it over, the chances of him screwing up a two pair beginning would have to be next to nothing. He placed one card down, a three of diamonds hoping for a king or a ten to get a full house which would guarantee a win or at least not a loss. Part of him felt sorry for his sister Jayce, he had a feeling her hand was not to flash seeing as she only kept two of her original cards. As for Vincent he threw in his whole hand obviously not happy with it before dealing out everyone else first and then his own.

Seeing her shake her head Seth let out a small sigh, he really was looking forward to seeing his sister naked.. yet it seemed unfair that it was going to happen this way, yet they would both get revenge on Vince who would not lose a game that he already knew. Looking over his cards he did not get what he wanted and so had to stick with two pairs as he looked over to Jayce and then Vincent. Little did he know was that Vince had three of a kind.. and so unless Jayce got lucky he was the winner of this round unfortunately. "I think I have this one Vincent.. hope you enjoy losing a piece of clothing" Vince just laughed before looking over to Jayce "I guess you get to show your cards to the two of us Jayce.. after all maybe you have better then your brother and then Seth will have to lose some clothes.."

"I swear you gave me a shitty hand." She mumbled and set hers down, a two of a kind not as good as Vincents and she glanced over towards Seth and she groaned out. She was already starting to hate this game and panicked a bit to see what Seths hand would be. But she had a feeling that it was going to be better than hers and she would have to take off either her top or bottom. But she was sitting down so they coudlnt really see anything. So now she'd take off her bottoms, but she waited as her heart pounded.

Leaving her two cards on the table she already began to move her hands onto her hips, ready to untie the strings around her hips and she bit her bottom lip.

(Short..sorry.)

Vincent just kept his poker face on after hearing Jayce's remark, and although it seemed like that was the case his hand to begin with had nothing of value and it was just a lucky chance of getting three of a kind from five new cards yet he was accepting it. Luck was what this game mostly needed as his eyes looked at her cards and revealed his own before his eyes looking straight towards Seth. "Well then can you beat two pair..?" Seeing what she had, his pairs were a touch better meaning Jayce as she had predicted was going to lose first, and it seemed she was already acknowledging that as her hands were at her hips ready to untie her bikini bottoms. Instead of staring at his sister like he was going to slowly he began to flip his cards over, and Vincent showed a small smile seeing that Jayce had lost this round.

Vincent started to collect all the cards and secretly Seth was just watching her, waiting to see her remove some of her clothes before hearing an announcement being made by Vince "Who ever loses.. must then play for one more round.. and once they lose again, they have to show us everything without hiding behind anything.. to allow us a look.." He spoke knowing loss would not be his and yet waited to hear her reaction to that. Seth was a little surprised with him bringing in something like that yet any reason to look at her naked was enough reason for him his eyes shifting back to her again, as the cards were shuffled back into the deck and Vince began to deal out a new hand

"That wasn't part of the plan, Vincent." She said and sighed as Seth set his cards down and she whimpered as they were better than hers. She sighed and stood up slowly and she glanced to the side as she rested her hands on her hips, untying the strings around her hips and felt her bottoms drop from between her thighs and down onto the floor beneath her. She was smooth and shaved, her bottom small and she knelt back down and peered to the side before pushing her cards over towards Vincent and she bit her bottom lip.

"Again." She said and cocked her brow and then looked over to Seth. She wouldn't lose this time, she was going to make damn sure of it. She looked up to Vincent and watched him intently and their cards as he dealt them some more and she grabbed her cards and looked them over now.

Vincent was always one to throw in little surprise rules every now and then and so it was not exactly unexpected that he had thrown in that particular one. Both males could not help but glance as they watched Jayce remove the bottoms, yet Seth was the one who had the better view out of the two, he could see her whole form.. her beautiful pussy and ass.. he wanted to say something about them and his lips wanted a taste of in between her legs but he managed to keep quite glancing away waiting for the cards. Vince on the other hand continued to shuffle watching as she sat back down with a determination on her face. "Just as sexy as I thought you would be Jayce.. definently glad I got over here earlier today..." He spoke clearly before winking at her licking his lips before dealing out the cards. It would be unlucky for someone to lose two hands in a row and somehow he knew that would not happen. As the cards were dealt out Seth looked at them a soft sigh escaping him, only decent card was a ace of spades, the rest he placed down to be replaced by new cards.

This round was his to lose, he knew this now as he watched Vincent throw out three cards which meant he already had better then him his eyes then traveling over towards Jayce's cards to see how many would be put down, it was obvious that the next cards dealt out would be the ones that would make him lose, he had a feeling that he would not even get a pair this round which meant Vincent had no issues with not gaining any other cards on top of his pair.

Jayce blushed at Vincents words though she grasped her cards and she breathed in softly in relief as Seth set his cards down and then Vincents. They looked to her and she set her two cards down, now two Aces and she bit her bottom lip and looked over to Seth, thankfully having not lost this round, she would have been so embarrassed if she would have lost this round as well. Hmm, maybe she was getting better at this and a small grin grew upon her lips and she sat back, looking over towards Seth as she waited. She was just happy she didn't lose this round, but that didn't mean she wouldn't lose the next round, but she kept up her determination to not lose.

Back
Top Bottom