Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

She nodded saying close to him “ I Dont want to shake hands I want you to take me home” she snuggled into him “ please “ she whined looking around the room “ slaying arch demon was easier then deal song with ether deila s

Richard would find Zanella looking quite adorable as she is showing off this womanly bit of herself to him, compared to how everyone else was putting her on the pedestal as the heroine of the war. "I can do that, but I expect a restless night, all night long," he whispered to her as he wrapped his hand around her waist. "Excuse me. It would seem my wife now is tired now. I must take her home where she can get some proper rest," he said to the group of nobles they had approached. He turned Zanella around and would start to walk slowly with her out towards the dance hall d oors.

“ what the point in leaving if you won’t let me rest “ she said softly “ already keep me up all day and night richard” she muttered softly “ please I wanna snuggle and sleep “‘

Richard would walk with Zanella out of the dance hall and towards the front courtyard where the carriages would be stationed. "Oh, my heroine wife is making demands now? Then you should earn your rest, my dear. Not until I'm satisfied can you lay your head down properly,my dear," he said as they approached the courtyard. He whistled for a coachman to fetch their carriage and tilted her head up to face him. He was showing her that he was the lord and husband to obey. "That is your duty when you married me and left me for years," he said

“ Richard please you had me all day I just want to rest you've been exhausting me sexually” she sighed laying her head on his shoulder “ please I'm so sleepy”

"Oh alright, my wife. You'll get mercy from me this time. You'd better thank me, love," he said as he kissed her lips. The carriage would pull up and he opened the door,holding his hand out to let her take hold and climb up first and into the seats. He would climb in after her. "Take us back to our domain," he gave the order and held Zanella closely to him.

She snuggled “ we going all the way home” she said snuggling into him. “ then .. I could … rest … when we get there “ she muttered softly snuggling up to him

Richard would watch Zanella snuggle up against him as they were travelling back to their mansion. It would be a long ride into the night an he would hold Zanella against him as he figured she would come to sleep on his shoulder. He wouldn't be surprised as he had worked her body hard while also attending the party. "Rest well. You'll be busy tomorrow," he whispered to Zanella. He wasn't worried if she heard him or not as they would ride their way home and made sure she could sleep on his shoulder properly.

She snuggled into him as they rode home she never thought he would just take her home when she asked especially after they came sol the way to the capital. The next morning she would awake feeling a heavy arm holding her close to a warm chest. This morning was so different compared to her time on the battle field

Morning had come around now and they were both safely back at their mansion. There wasn't anything pressing that needed their attention and the birds chirped under the sunlight from the outside. No one had come in to need them to wake up. Richard was still sleeping soundly while hugging Zanella against his chest. He felt at peace with her in his hold and sharing their warmth. Given how early it was in the morning, something else was very active between them. He had quite the hard morning wood pressing up between her legs, full of energy as if yesterday all that lustful energies was never expended

She opened her eyes crawling over the top of him
And started to ride his morning wood moaning as she pleasured herself with her husbands cock

THe pleasureable feeling of her pussy engulfing his pussy slowly stirred his eyes and he opened up to seeing his darling Zanella riding up and down on his cock. "My my. My wife is quite energetic this morning," he said to her. He reached his hands up to clutch her nice pair of bouncing breasts. His hips bucked up into her pussy as she bounced down, hitting deep down inside her pussy. "Very naughty, ambushing your husband like this," he teased

“ it worked in the war so why not at home plus I want your baby” she sayd giving him everything she had moaning at the feeling of him “ I love you”

Richard sat up and his cock was long and hard from how Zanella called out her love to him. "I love you too, My Zan," he said to her. He kissed her on her lips passionately and hugged her face towards his own, their lips wrestling with each others. His hands slowly reached down to clutch against her plump butt cheeks and rocked her hips back and forth, building up the pressure in his cock

Back
Top Bottom