Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

Zhertal smiled as Aurianha blushed. This softer, more feminine, side of her was cute, he thought. He'd heard Fiena leave the room earlier, and he reached into his pocket. "Aurianha, there's something I wanted to ask. We've known eachother since we were very small, and my feelings have only increased over time. I was wondering if maybe, once this entire Darkness thing is cleared up, would you like to...be-become my wife?" he asked. The prince held up a small gold ring that was inlaid with various Hyrulian gems, and at the very center of the ring lay a rather beautifully cut diamond that was a soft golden color. He slid the ring onto her finger, and kissed her lips gently, waiting for her answer.

-----

Aleph heard a soft knock on his door. When he answered, Fiena poked her head into the room and blushed slightly. "Ano...Aleph-Kun?Can I come in?" she asked, knowing the answer before he spoke it. When the Twilight Princess entered the room, the former Yami felt his face grow crimson. The outfit that she'd chosen, though a normal nightgown for a girl, had surprised him. The blush lasted for a few seconds, but it cleared once she closed the door again.

"That is a very lovely gown, Fiena-Chan. And your panties are very cute, too. Is that your family's Crest on them?"

Aurianha looked at his ring and then at him blushing horribly and her body was moving back in shock some. "I-...I-...", She stuttered as she eyed the ring and then him her hands on her mouth in a timid way as her whole stance was twisted in a shy way. "I.....I.....w-wil.....wi-....will...", She said softly as her eyes moved over to his as she blushed more even more as she kissed his lips back. Her eyes were shimmering and showing a lot of nervousness.

Zhertal was a bit surprised at how quickly Aurianha had responded, but he didn't care. He was happy that he'd finally asked her what he'd been trying to ask for the past three years. He nearly lost himself in her kiss, a hand unconsciously sliding down her back and curling itself around her ass. His other hand stayed around her upper torso, cradling her head. The only thing running through his head was whether or not he could risk asking to make love. He decided not to ask. If she wanted to, he figured, she would ask him, right?

-----

Fiena giggled as she lay under the covers with Aleph, her clothes neatly bundled in the corner. The former Yami's head was barely visible, and what could be seen of his face was slightly red. As his fingers traced over her tiny frame, she giggled again.

"Aleph-Kun! That tickles!" she said, trying not to squirm too much as his fingers lightly traced a path across her thighs and virginity.

Her voice fell quiet as he pressed his lips to hers. This was good, because she moaned rather loudly into the kiss as he slid a finger into her. Her face instantly turned crimson due to the ecstasy and sudden action her lover had taken.She moaned again as he managed to slide a second finger into her. Unfortunately for them, their kiss had broken just a split second before, so her moan was heard through the walls.

-----

Zhertal turned crimson at the sound.

"I-if that sound was what I think it was......" he started, but his own embarrassment wouldn't let him continue his train of thought, as it shifted from that sound, which was Fiena's ecstatic moan of pleasure, into a waking daydream of himself making Aurianha let out the same sounds, making his face grow even deeper shades of red.

Aurianha looked at him coughing, "I...not right now. We need to save Hyrule. My..role as mother will have to wait." She said softly as she knew that Fiena had fallen in love with the ex-yami and she knew it. Though she didn't care as she had fallen for the prince of the queen which was the holder or was the holder thought passed to her son the holder of the triforce of wisdom. She was the Triforce of courage which was passed to her. "We need to make sure the kingdom...is safe first before we do that...Zhertal.", She said as she turned and looked out the window she was in and suddenly she felt as if she was floating about Hyrule and stood in its glory as she looked down at it and wanted it to be safe. To hope to turn the tide of destruction and despair that would engulf it if somebody that controls this darkness was to get it. "No...I need to save Hyrule.", She said softly as she looked at the land more in her heart.

"I'm sorry if it seemed I was going too fast, Aurianha-Chan." Zhertal said, blushing a bit an rubbing the back of his head nervously. "I had every intention of abstaining until the Kingdom is safe."

The prince sat on the nearest bed and glanced towards the moon, which was visible through the window next to him. He wondered how his mother was faring back in the castle, and he also wondered about Aurianha's family in Ordonia. He watched as a star shot across the heaven's and, as he did while still a child, he made a silent wish. His eyes widened in amazement as he saw not one or two, but dozens more fly through the sky. Noting that Aurianha hadn't seen them, he immediately jumped up and grabbed his beloved's hand. "Aurianha-Chan, come up to the roof with me. You have got to see this!"

When they got to the roof, Zhertal pointed to the dozens upon dozens of meteors streaking across the night sky and spoke happily. "Mother told me that the last time this meteor shower graced the heavens of Hyrule was the night that I was born. I'm glad I got to see them with you, Auri-Chan." he said, shortening her name for the first time. His happiness was indeed sky-high, but it was nothing compared to the Princess below them.

-----

Fiena lay sleeping on Aleph's bed. He had not taken her virginity, as he had sworn to himself to avoid taking that night, and the former Yami stood at the window, now slightly upset with himself for having tired the Twilight Princess out so thoroughly before the meteor shower that occurred once every eighteen years on the same day. He had tried to wake her, but it was like trying to turn Link away from a puzzle of any kind. Near impossible.

"If, the next time this shower appears, you and I are together, my little Twilight Maiden, I will make love to you. By then, Fiena-Hime, you will be my wife." He said. He was actually recording the event with a small camera he'd taken from Nemesis' palace before he'd left, only for the benefit of showing Fiena later.

Aurianha smiled, "They look so beautiful!" She said softly as she looked up at the sky holding Zhertal's hand. She had accepted his hand in marriage and she was going to stay safe until she was ready to bare a child and settle down. Her feelings were of that wanting to be a mother but she had a duty that she needed to fulfill yet. The duty to save Hyrule from the coming darkness that graced the desert to their far west. "Zhertal, we will get this enemy ...and we will see another shower like this together when we are together.", She said softly looking into his eyes smiling. "I promise you.", She said softly as she kissed him on the lips softly.

(typical anime-announcer-guy voice) A few days have passed since the meteor storm, and Zhertal, Aurianha, Fiena, and Aleph have arrived at the next temple area, Lake Hyrule. Unbeknownst to them, an old acquaintance resides within the ruined temple's depths...Tikal. The woman waits to slay the daughter of the Sacred Hero and steal the Twilight Princess for the villain Nemesis' evil plot to revive an ancient creature. What dangers await our heroes in the Water Temple? Find out to-(cut off as a fist hits him)

(Link)Shut the hell up, damnit! (turns toward readers)Sorry about that...Ganondorf tends to do that when he's not a main character...anyways, don't let me keep ya here. You want to see my kids, anyway. They're over there. Later!

-----

Fiena's ears perked up as she listened to the wind.

"Ne-Chan? I thought I heard Daddy's voice."

The boys rode behind the girls, and they glanced at each other, knowing that it was impossible for Link's voice to reach them here. However, they decided to let Fiena's sister deal with it instead. To take his mind off of any weird ideas, the prince of all Hyrule leaned a bit closer to the former Yami and lowered his voice so the girls wouldn't hear.

"You didn't take the little one's innocence that night, did you?" Zhertal asked.

"Not at all. I only used my fingers. Her purity and virginity is still intact. She understands my meanings behind this, and she promised to uphold my wish to wait until she is a bit older."

"I know it sounds weird, Ne-Chan, but I swear on Mama's Crown that I heard him! You don't think that's weird, do you?" the Twilight Princess asked.

Fiena had reverted to her original form after the meteor shower, and she rode Epona while sitting in her sister's lap, the saddle horn mere millimeters away from the seven-year-old's most sensitive of locations. She tilted her head back to look up at her sister, and her eyes shimmered with a purity rarely found anywhere in the world, and the soft violet-red eyes seemed to sparkle in the light of the rising sun reflected off of the water before them. Her redddish-gold hair swayed in the soft breeze, and she looked purely innocent, as if the events of the meteor-filled night had not occurred.

Aurianha blinked and sighed softly, "There is no way that...father could talk to us. He is so far away...there is no way..." She said softly as she looked around and blinked, "I wonder if something allowed..." She broke off and laughed it off as she smiled, "Sis you are imagining things. There is no way father can talk to us." She said softly giggling as she noticed the girl's face and purity. She was glad that Aleph kept himself under control while dealing with her younger sister. She on the other hand has to deal with Zhertal getting any funny ideas. If he did she would set him straight. She might be somewhat of a softy now since he knew but she still knew how to use a sword due to her father and would use it to defend herself or her sister if needed.

"I guess you're right..." Fiena said sadly. "Ne-Chan, do you think Daddy's alright?"

Zhertal answered quickly, allowing Aurianha a moment to think, if need be.

"If Master Link were in any danger, Fiena-Chan, he is skilled enough to fend it off. I'm hust hoping Mother is doing as well."

Fiena giggled at the Prince's thoughts of his mother, but when she looked up at her sister again, her eyes betrayed a sense of longing for something that wasn't clear, until she spoke, that is.

"Ne-Chan?" she whispered, so the boys wouldn't overhear. "Did...did you and Kawaii-Kun do anything ticklish? I mean...down there?"

Aleph, unfortunately, had heard, but he played as if he hadn't.

"I just wanna know, cuz Aleph-Kun did something with me that tickled at first, but it made me feel all warm and happy. I wanna tell you all about it, too." Luckily for the prince, Fiena was still whispering. "I didn't know that a boy could make me feel so good there..."

-----

In the Twilight Castle, Midna suddenly felt a chill. She prayed her daughter wasn't treading on thin ice, but since she'd inherited the Twilight Queen's sex drive, although unknown at this point to any except Aurianha and Aleph.

-----

Link sneezed.

"Oh boy...I get the feeling that my girls are gonna be talking about something that Fiena might not be ready for, but I just can't tell what..."

Aurianha blushed horribly, "F-Feina..." She said softly as she looked at her sister. "N-no...we didn't...", She said whispering to her sister as she looked at her blushing probably making Zhertal look at her every so often as she waved it off and smiled warmly at him so he look away. "I think...well, I...cannot do that...right now.", She whispered back, "I need to save Hyrule first." She said softly as she continued with them. Feina had done something with Aleph...but she wondered what it was.

"Ne-Chan, you're all red!" Fiena said, giggling. "Red like strawberries!"

Aleph and Zhertal had to clamp a hand over their mouths so as to not laugh at Fiena's reaction. However, a small ruby-throated hummingbird flitted by Aleph's head and hovered by the girls, the feathers seemingly sparkling in the sunlight. It darted around them, dodging the Twilight Princess' fingers as she tried to catch it and she kept giggling, even when she fell off of the horse and landed on her back, one leg caught in the stirrup, leaving the girl in a position that made Aleph envious, for it gave Aurianha a clear view up (or down, as the case may be) at Fiena's panties.

"Hahahaa...I like that birdie, Ne-Chan! He likes to play tag!"

-----

Tikal sat at the entrance to the Water Temple fuming. She'd expected the group to have arrived by now, yet nobody, not even the Yami deserter was there. However, There was someone there. Temujin had arrived that morning, carrying a message from Nemesis and Ghidorah, but for the moment, he was floating in the water wearing nothing but a pair of cut-off jeans that he'd yoinked from the Inn back in Kakhariko. He looked up at Tikal with his ice blue eyes and smiled, partly because he was able to see the woman's panties, but mostly because he was truly content.

"So, Tikal, are ya going ot get in the water and have a swim? It'll help ya relax." Temujin said, knowing full well Tikal's unusual swimming habit.

Tikal, however, only smirked as she leaned down to see him. She knew he could see her panties, but she didn't care. She was in love with him, even if Temujin only toyed with her.

"Heh, you probably just want me to join you since you know I swim nude. Am I right, Temujin=Kun?" she asked playfully.

"Well, that's a part of it...okay, the most of it. Yeah, I wanna see ya naked. But you also seem tense. Maybe I could help ya lose some of that tension with some action, if ya know what I mean."

Tikal knew exactly what he meant, and she stripped and jumped in ther, eager to get royally banged.

-----

(OOC (Out Of Character): Temujin's a perv, and he somehow retained his speech after he located Tikal in the Water Temple. Hope ya liked the funniness!)

Aurianha looked at her sister and giggled, "Yeah you seemed to love that sparkle..." She said as she helped her sister up and smiled at her, "Well, I say we push more of this darkness back. The further it goes back the more distance we will cover to get to Nemesis." She said softly as she moved Epona toward the front of the village to where they started out toward Lake Hylia and the woman that had been trying to stop them for a long time. ~Father....I will stop Nemesis and I will restore the world to its glorious form that you did so long ago.~ She thought as they traveled through the field outside of the village.

The boys smiled at one another as they watched the sisters talk. Fiena raised a fist into the air, then brought the same hand down to point at the darkness that hovered before them, although still a mile or two off.

"Hear that, bad guys?! Ne-Chama and I are going to kick your butts out of Hyrule! Kawaii-Kun and Aleph-Kun are gonna make you cry for your mommies, too!!" the Twili called out, as if to intimidate the villains hiding within the dark veil that lay ahead. "We're gonna win! Right, Ne-Chama?"

Fiena cocked her head backwards to look up at her sister again. Aleph couldn't help but smile at the innocent girl whose purity had claimed his heart.

"To think, that purity and innocence was what turned me from the path of evil and purified my soul. Young Prince, if ever you should have a child, I ask that Fiena-Chan and I be to it like the Sheikah of Old where to the Children of the Royal Family." he said, his eyes locked on Fiena as she leaned back and kissed her sister's cheek.

Zhertal smiled at that, promising that they'd be first on the list.

Aurianha had taken the group out of the Death Mountain region and headed down over the field. She noticed that the Castle couldn't be seen without a black surrounding cloud behind it. She frowned and continued to move over the field toward the lake. With this coming she knew she would have a lot of problems with the next monster she would have to face. Something was telling her this could be her hardest battle yet. She was quite distracted despite her younger sister's tendency to follow everything. While Aleph and the others followed her she kept her eyes pressed on and she knew that Zhertal might be watching her due to the urgency but she had no thought in her mind but to extinguish the darkness.

"You look distracted, Aurianha-Chan" the Prince said, bringing his silver-colored mare alongside Epona. "Something other than the Darkness on your mind?"

Fiena looked at the Prince with a curious expression, since he'd come alongside the siblings without a single sound. Then, without warning, the heir to the Twilight Kingdom jumped down from teh horse and turned an angry expression to the small hut to their north. Fiena bared her fangs, literally, and as she faced the hut, Aleph slowly drew his trident, a gift from Eldin, and stood by her side.

"Show yourself, fiend!!" the former Yami exclaimed, pointing his weapon at the hut.

A small noise was heard, not unlike the squeak of an embarrassed schoolgirl, and a young girl, about the size of a seven year old, opened the door to the hut, her violet eyes and pure blonde hair reflecting the sunlight.

"I am the crown Prince Zhertal. Please, Miss, identify yourself and your reason for being here." the Prince said, holding an arm out to signal that Aleph and Fiena were to step down.

The girl, however, said nothing at first, but Fiena's ears twitched ever so slightly when the girl did, and in a way that Aurianha, who'd spent time hunting with Link, would easily recognize as being able to understand the girl's unique language that not even Aleph could decipher.

"Kudakichime, Aionis et turan'ne estruans quintessimo, Toori no Qinglong to shiri kotowa dai'ichi."

Aurianha sighed, "The battle ahead, my gut is bothering me about it." She said as suddenly as Epona stopped she noticed her sister get down and literally act feral toward a hut they had passed. It was insignificant and it bared a small child, this child though was affecting Fena quite a lot and Aurianha couldn't believe how angry her sister was getting over the little girl stood in front of her. "Fena...what is gong on? What is she saying?", Aurianha said as she looked back toward Lake Hylia. They needed to arrive there before they decided to push the veil forward and make them transform into their beast forms. Then her eyes focused on the little girl that was speaking in a tongue that only her sister knew. ~Something is going on and I can feel it. Could this be the whole feeling I am getting? Is it from this girl that stands before us now?~ She thought as she stood there her body on high alert as she waited.

"Um...she said something about a Qinglong Water Siren." Fiena said, tilting her head to one side out of curiosity. "I think she wants us to rescue someone named 'Aionis'."

"Aionis? And just who is this Aionis?" Aleph asked.

"I know that name." Zhertal said. "Aionis was one of the fighting troupe that Mother had invited to the Castle a week before all this trouble began."

"But...Kawaii-Kun...there's nothing we can do." Fiena said, trying to climb back up into the saddle. Then the princess of the Twilight Realm let out a soft squeak. "Ne-Chan...I'm stuck..."

Aurianha looked at Fiena, "well, I hope this 'Aionis' is at Lake Hylia because we need to head there. Though...if we find them we will be sure to save them. Her eyes swept over the girl for a second more as her feelings of how she was before haven't died down. Though that Fiena was more worried about not being able to save this person over the fact this girl could be something serious to them as a threat it made her feel more at ease. "well, don't get on yourself too much Fiena.", She said softly petting her sister some as she turned to head out toward the lake again. They were nearly there.

Back
Top Bottom