Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faerunian Sex Club

Rivine

Supernova
So I've got an intro post up for a rather lewd place set in the Forgotten Realms! Anyone is welcome to join in and we can get some fun interactions going between our characters!

Yeah, turns out that the brick we use to stop the garden gate from hurting the basil works as a great toe smasher xP

It'll be fine, just gotta like, let it heal on its own. Gonna get working on my post soon.

DND went great! The players liked the magnificent seven intro so they are gonna be defending the town and training the villagers etc for a few game sessions ^^

How are you guys doing?

That is awesome to hear!

Doing well, but kind of worn out from work. But have 5 days off again after tomorrow!

Nice! I'm also gonna be busy in unconventional ways lol. Peaches are ripe, so gotta pick/process those, and then also need to wrap up some stuff with the synth so there is that, and then job hunting too.

Ooooo peaches! I am jealous! I love peaches 🍑

Good luck on the job hunting!

Just checking in on how everyone's doing! Also for anyone looking the water is still fine if you want to jump in. ^^

Doing well! Just got home from being out of state training for Worrall week. Just two more weeks of it to go! Haha.

How are you?

Also to echo Fish, anyone is still welcome to join!

Pretty alright, been working on a project all day today so can't complain much. Next week I am gonna be doing a bunch of interview practice as well. Oh, and more peaches to pick this weekend, the other tree is ripe now.

I saw this and had a "Hmmm" moment but then I sort of drifted, but this might be a good time to try and jump in. Do you want a full character sheet in the event we do some adventuring in the traditional sense?

Also, hello again @Fish is yum Eiffel tower high fives you

Sup! I don't know if there is going to be any actual adventuring going on, but if that helps you make the character feel free to go on ahead.

Adventuring may happen at some point? People are free to expand out and do so if they wish :)

I think @captain_bond was talking more kicking down doors, rolling dice, and delving dungeons, not as innuendo (ie "delve my dungeon babe"), but rather as a literal setting (ie "watch out its a black pudding")

However it's good to know we can spread out a bit from the bathhouse if we want @Rivine ^^. Do you have a map of the town? Or a link to one? Or can we make it up as we go? Bliss is going to need something of a wherehous if Spark is going to convince her to move here. That and Spark has other agendas that might be fun to explore.

Also, just to throw this out there too and not write another post, how's everyone doing? I'm thinking tonight is a movie night. Might use the saltwater trick on my dice tonight while I do that.

Hello all! Sorry for my absence for a bit. Had to travel a lot for work. However I'll be settled back at home now for the foreseeable future! So should be able to be on more often now.

I done thwacked myself in the face today xP. Was pulling a nail out of a post and the handle of my hammer smashed the bridge of my glasses into my nose xP

Back
Top Bottom