Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faerunian Sex Club

Rivine

Supernova
So I've got an intro post up for a rather lewd place set in the Forgotten Realms! Anyone is welcome to join in and we can get some fun interactions going between our characters!

Also, how do I get in site notifications for these threads? The little bell thing up next to the envelope up in the right hand corner? I thought I did everything right to get it to work but it doesnt seem to :/

There we go! I am not sure why it wasn't working before, I was watching both of these for a while now. But whatever! I do have questions about what your plans are for Lyrea. Just what you are looking for with her, nothing specific if you want to keep things a surprise.

Gotcha, say no more ^///^

Spark is greedy though so yeah, I think her desires are pretty clear. ^^

Or, more specifically, Lyrea is saying that her doctrine of healing is that curing one source of pain must be balanced by inflicting another, and is implying that if she heals Spark's wound that could be 'paid' for with some pain of the more enjoyable sort.

Sorry I didn't get more posts out last night. Got a new job recently so my sleep schedule has altered a fair bit. Kind of an early bird now. But I hope my post makes up for it!

Also I have an actual irl dnd game to prep for tonight so from 7-10ish (est) I'm gonna be absent. Unless something comes up, then hopefully I'm writing how Bliss and Spark are both having a good time. ^^

No rush! I am having caffiene and studying for a certification exam I have on Tuesday.

I have 2 days of travel for work, then traveling for a wedding and running a Pathfinder game on Saturday while also cooking a dinner for friends.

In short, busy week ahead. But will post as quickly as I can!

Also, hope your game goes well today! Guessing you're the DM since you are doing prep? Lol

Yep, need to figure out how best to manage a seven samurai/magnificent seven situation while still challenging the way overpowered party.

Honestly once you get close to level 10 it's so difficult to make something challenging without it being ridiculously dangerous

That is one of my favorite scenarios! Help the poor villagers! 😍 If you would like someone to brainstorm with I would be happy to be a sounding board 😊

That can be true. As a DM you have much more to consider. And just a massive monster with a bunch of hp gets boring. I usually try and mix in foes with various kinds of resistances and such

I just need to figure a way to get the theming right and plan out the actual stages of the battle and the prep before it.

Also almost done my post. ^^

Please lemme know if anyone wants anything changed. Also if there are typos. I'm not the best at spotting them xP.

So dnd got canceled because I like a goofus forgot that today was the last day of one of the players honeymoon, so they just drove home today.

Just wanted to give you both a heads up that I am traveling for work and have a wedding to go to Thursday as well. Will try and get a post up asap

Okay, I finally have a few hours of downtime. Going to try and get a reply up!

Toe is definitly broken, and my body is responding by making me sleep a whole bunch. Gonna try posting tomorrow, I'll let you guys know if anything changes.

Oh shit, I am so sorry! Broken bones suck. No need to worry. I am involved in a wedding all day tomorrow anyways

Back
Top Bottom