Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faerunian Sex Club

Rivine

Supernova
So I've got an intro post up for a rather lewd place set in the Forgotten Realms! Anyone is welcome to join in and we can get some fun interactions going between our characters!

Still open for people to join! Anyone of any gender or race from D&D is welcome. If you have a craving for something don't hesitate to post about it here or ask in PM!

I would but I don't think my character would have a partner. Also I would join in and make it a threesome but I'm not at all interested in male characters? So yeah. :/ Really good writing though, might lurk for a bit and see if anyone else bites ^^

EDIT: I am caught up, and dang, I gotta say again, the writing is top notch. I'm tempted to start brainstorming a post for one of my girls now, despite not having someone to pair off against. Maybe I'll do a pair of characters.... hmmmm.... Would it be too many genasi if I brought in a fire genasi barbarian? Also can I do two characters?

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are enjoying the writing!

You can add two characters for sure! And there is no limit ad to the number of genasi involved!

Welcome to the party, Fish! Come get clean... well, not too clean.

That's a hell of an intro! Spark and Bliss seem like a lot of fun. I could come up with a character to mingle with one or both of them, if you'd like!

Suddenly I'm popular! ^^ and sure! Rivine has one coming along too so yeah! One for each. >////<

I like being popular ^^
Just so you all know, I am Dyslexic so it takes me a bit to write my replies. I am working on one now though

Had to do a little edit for clearity at the top of that last paragraph. Spark was waiting for Sensualist's character to respond, not Bliss. Didn't read right to me

Same! I love all these new characters. (I'll get a reply up for Daelas and Aeala soon, Riv, just wanted to keep the three-part conversation flowing.)

Back
Top Bottom