Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [RP]

@Mike the Bloodwolf @ChrisGabriel

A primal cry tore its way free of Lune's throat as the werewolf shifted and pushed his knot into her tight pussy, her digitized body stretching further still to accommodate. She went rigid, her back arching forward, as her first orgasm gripped her body; and in the corner of her eye her health bar flickered again, now significantly shorter.

And this time, some clear corner of her sex-and-pheromone addled mind actually took notice.

As she rode out the orgasm, Lune slumped forward in the werewolf's lap, held up as much by the knot that joined them as by anything else. Her hips squirmed instinctively, trying to dislodge the heavy intrusion — to no avail, of course — and her breath came in short gasps, punctuated with a sudden heady giggle that almost mirrored the dark elf's. She couldn't keep on like this — she knew that — but each powerful thrust, each touch of the dark elf's hands still felt so good that it was hard to care! She had to... had to...

Lune's hand flexed, beginning to form some kind of sign, then fell loose again as the other woman's hand stroked across her pussy. The blonde elf let out another shuddering laugh as her lover thrust deep into her again. She bit her lip, did her best to summon her willpower — looked up suddenly, her hand flexing again...

"[Blink]!"

A wind-aspected Elementalist spell, [Blink] was a short-range teleport intended primarily to give the otherwise low-mobility casting class a last-ditch way to avoid incoming AOE attacks. Lune mostly used it for exploration purposes; the cooldown was long enough that it couldn't be used as a primary defensive tactic in any decent fight (at least without talents or items which she didn't have), and the range wasn't that great, but it was still sometimes enough to cross a gap or get up to somewhere that would otherwise be out of reach. Unfortunately, it couldn't pass through barriers like walls or doors — but it was still enough to carry Lune momentarily out of the werewolf's reach. As she activated the spell the blonde elf abruptly vanished from the werewolf's lap and reappeared a short distance further into the store, tumbling to the ground without his support under her, a gust of wind blowing across the path she'd taken. Another small sliver of her health vanished as she hit the ground, but she didn't have time to worry about that; biting her lip again, she flicked open her inventory, racing for one particular scroll before her willpower failed her again.

"[Clear Mind]!"

An arcane pattern of light flared around Lune's nude, prone body as the spell scroll in her hand burned up (the Ouroboran ring on her finger disappointingly failing to activate). A moment later, a miniature duplicate of that sigil glowed in white light on her brow, and a similar-looking icon appeared amongst her status effects. [Clear Mind] was one of those skills that was useless most of the time, but vital against certain bosses; it suppressed most hostile mind-affecting abilities, including a number of obnoxious charm effects.

It also felt like a splash of cold water in the face, followed by an injection of coffee directly to the blood stream. Lune mostly used it to wake herself up when she'd been writing too long.

The blonde elf's violet eyes cleared as the effects of [Animal Magnetism] were suppressed. She gasped, and took a shuddering breath of the pheromone-laden air. Her body still felt weak; with the cloud of lust lifting, she was starting to feel the exertion she'd just put her body through.

The werewolf was still right there. She had to get to her feet.

@Mike the Bloodwolf @ChrisGabriel @Silverbird

Night was surprised by the windy disappearance, and then the pull of a scroll and that casting... She was almost ready to stop herself. But the wind caressing her sweaty naked body got her nipples in a pinch, and she moaned, leaning forward to take the werewolf's throbbing cock into her mouth, her hands closing on thehard thick shaft....

(There will be more in another post after Mike replies)

@Silverbird @ChrisGabriel

Before her vanishing act, Hunter had blown his load into her, much like Night, it would be be a massive load that would fill the young elf, which was also all Hunter needed to notice his stamina was almost completely gone. As Lune vanished from his lap, it caused minor damage to him as she had basically ripe herself off his knot before he had time to let it settle.
Which cause a growl of pain before Night took his cock in her mouth once more, softing the pain.

Hunter looked over at Lune as he stroked Night head as she began to suck him off again. "Well, this is a pickle I find myself in, tell me Moongirl, did you enjoy yourself? I'm no real threat to anyone, quite the opposite honestly, I've never met women quite like you and Good Girl here" He spoke to her, once again showing that intellect that put him apart from all other werewolfs who were feral creatures. Though this was in part thank to his high levels of Charisma, even without the phermones, Hunter was still a silver tounged and persuasive master.

"I've no reason to attack you, and my energy almost gone anyway, if you did not enjoy yourself, your free to leave. But if you enjoyed your experience here, we won't mind you joining in again, maybe you'll join us here in licking ourselves to pleasure" Hunter told her, as he began to finger fuck Night while she suckled him off.

(Sorry about the wait, had a busy few weeks)

... she would have nodded if Hunter hadn't put enough pressure on her head to gag on his werewolf cock. Night didn't knew it was him who started fingering her, not being able to follow the terianthrope's body with her mind, being all occupied with not choking on him. She still tried to wriggle her body into a more inviting position for those fingers, feeling like she could do with a little more pleasure.

Last edited:

As the werewolf spoke, Lune clenched her fists and forced herself to her feet. Her body still felt weak, her legs shaky under her; she leant heavily on one of the store's display counters as she forced herself upright. While the mind-altering effects of the pheromones were suppressed, she couldn't help but be conscious of the lewd warmth that still suffused her body. Her gaze flicked to the other elven woman bobbing on the werewolf's cock, and for a moment that heat rose to her cheeks, but despite her body's response Lune wasn't too tempted by the creature's words. [Clear Mind] also shielded her from the mechanical influence of Charisma, and without the game subtly reinforcing the werewolf's words, she wasn't especially inclined to listen to the things he had to say right now.

"Oh, give it up," She replied defiantly, her eyes narrowing. "I'm not falling for your tricks again." However much she'd enjoyed what just happened — a thought which itself kind of weirded her out — there was no denying that she hadn't been in her right mind throughout it. That she'd been so easily taken advantage of repulsed her. The elf quickly brought up her inventory again, bringing out her grimoire, and crossed one arm over her exposed breasts. Both gestures were kind of futile — the first because his level was so overwhelming high that having her weapon wouldn't make any real difference, and the second because the rest of her body was still entirely on display, a trail of his cum running down her thigh into her boot — but the display made her feel a little better. Her gaze shifted to the door, judging the distance and the route she'd have to take — she'd have to walk past him, which she wasn't too keen on, whatever he said — but then returned to the other elf wriggling on his fingers. Lune hesitated. Did the dark elf need help? She seemed to be enjoying herself, but maybe that was just the pheromones talking. On the other hand, was there anything Lune could do against a boss like this?

At that thought, the blonde tilted her head and looked to the werewolf again. Was he a boss? His nameplate wasn't formatted like one; it actually looked closer to a player's, albeit formatted a little strangely. His name was just listed as "?????"; some quest NPCs showed up like that, at least until you advanced far enough in the relevant quest line, but this didn't seem like any quest encounter she'd ever seen...

"What are you?"

Curiosity kept the writer rooted in place as she tried to figure this out. What did he keep calling her? "Moon girl"? NPCs weren't smart enough to come up with nicknames, were they? But... no, the dark elf had called her that first, hadn't she? Lune's memories since she walked in the door were a little hazy, but she was pretty sure that was the case. So, could an NPC pick up on a social cue like that? He certainly didn't talk much like one — and then, there was that strangely familiar voice...

She was seconds away from putting all the pieces together.

@ChrisGabriel @Silverbird

Even with the piece almost toguther, Hunter himself took note of his time almost running out drifting back to his proper english accent instead of the voice he uses for his character by saying "Doesn't really matter anymore anyway, I'm out of time and energy, I've got no power anyway, but I would advise stepping back from the door Lune"

If she listain to him or even if she did not, Hunter brought up his shop menu and hit a button, a flash would happen blinding everyone before the front door swung open with Hunter carrying a load of supplies. The werewolf was gone as well, Night would basically be sucking the air. It was special feature Hunter had found and installed in his shop as a defence mechanism, during his programming days for the game, If anyone found out he was a werewolf, unless someone had high willpower, the flash would erase all memories of the wolf. Lune and Night would also be fully clothes once more, almost like nothing had happen and they had both entered normally.

"Morning Lune, do you mind helping me with some of these supplies? Night here, wanted me to make something of her Narwhale horn" Hunter asked her.

Night blinked, on all fours on the floor... Was it just a dream? Or just a daydream? Sometimes this life... this game had surprises, mostly in all the skills and powers of others, but she felt like something furry and black just walked through her... but it definitely left her horny... "Oh! Yes! The horn..." she stood up, stretching. "But I am unsure that a smith could make it to what I need right now..." she winked at the charismatic man.

"But did I already say what I really want from you, or I just think that we agreed on the price already?" Night was unsure, hesitating, but as she did not cared for Hunter, and definitely wasn't that frightened of anything big and furry, she focused on the golden girl instead.

"Hello... "checking the nameplate and other informations briefly using her own virtual console "... Lune! Are you Hunter's apprentice? Or just help him out with magic, enchanting what he makes? What I need is to upgrade my equipment, armour and weapons to something that I still can use at my level, but won't have to swap out for the next ten or for the next area either... I mean, I am kind of managing the Seaside roaming creatures with this set, but it is very possible I would need something to be able to hold my breath much longer to explore the sunken ships or underwater caverns for the experience..."

*And why I am thinking about kissing her senseless and sharing that Narwhal horn in a kinky way with her? I do not even know her, and we hadn't met before just right now?* Night licked her lips and shuddered, hard nipples showing through her barely clothes.

“What? What’re you—”

Lune’s eyes went wide as the werewolf brought up a menu, completely caught off guard by his sudden change in voice and attitude. She instinctively flipped open her grimoire, raising her other hand to form a sigil with a defensive activation word on her lips, sure that whatever was about to happen couldn’t be good — but even if she’d had a useful spell to cast, she wasn’t nearly quick enough. There was a blinding flash of light, and then…

The blonde elf glanced around in disoriented confusion, slowly lowering her arm and closing her mouth. She was… in Hunter’s shop? She’d been heading that way, remembered walking up to the door, but when had she walked inside? It almost felt like she’d blacked out for a moment. Lune shook her head, trying to clear it — and then her eyes fell on the lightly-dressed dark elf woman down on all fours.

What the heck was going on here?

Lune opened her mouth to address the other woman, but before she could speak the door to the store swung open and Hunter stepped inside, bearing an armful of supplies and a request for assistance. She started in surprise, but her sense of manners kicked in and she found herself moving to help him out despite her confusion. “Oh, Hunter! S-sure! Just over by the forge, right?” Standing on tiptoes to reach the top of his pile, she lifted a couple of his crates — a relatively small portion of the overall load, given their respective stats — and began to carry them across to the other side of the store. The simple task gave her something to focus on, at least, which helped to ease some of her disorientation.

The rest was driven out by the dark elf’s question, which drew a laugh from the writer. “Ha! No, nothing like that, we just do business together sometimes. I deal in information; you might’ve seen one of my guides around out there.” There was touch of pride to Lune’s voice as she mentioned her guides. Bending, she set down the crates, then dusted her hands off as she turned towards Night with an appraising look in her eye.

“Hmm… right, I see the problem. You really are about due for an upgrade.” Purple eyes trailed over Night’s gear — and barely-clad body — recognising most of the pieces by sight, before coming to rest on her face. Lune flushed; the dark elf was undeniably attractive, but beyond that there was something, maybe the sensual way she looked back at Lune, which made the blonde elf’s body grow heated. Lune glanced awkwardly away, pushing that feeling to the side, then hopped up to use one of Hunter’s counters as a seat and began to scroll through her inventory.

“Anyway, if you were a couple of levels higher I’d recommend starting on one of the Sunken City sets. You don’t actually need any water breathing to get down there… but it might be a bit rough as you are now, and you wouldn’t be able to equip any of it yet anyway. In the meantime, you’re probably going to want to get one of… these.”

The writer jabbed at her inventory, bringing up a translucent hologram of a silver chained amulet set with a blue gemstone which hovered in the air before her. She twirled it lightly with one finger, causing it to spin on the spot. “An [Air-Chain Amulet]. This’ll let you breathe underwater for as long as you need; you’ll be able to grind the caverns as much as you please, which'll get you ready for Sunken City much faster, it’s way better XP down there than it is up in the rest of Crystal Beach. Otherwise, you’ll need to either bring potions or a caster to put an air buff on you… and both of those have their own problems. If you want to get one, try talking to the non-hostile monks in Tiger Claw Temple; one of them has a quest for it.” With her investment in Air spells, Lune didn’t strictly need an amulet for underwater exploration herself — but she’d picked one up after getting distracted and letting her buffs get uncomfortably close to expiring a couple of times.

Lune flicked her inventory closed again, then clasped her hands together to rest them behind her head. She crossed one leg over the other, her short skirt shifting a little with the motion. “Other than that, I’d say a weapon upgrade would be good for now. As an Assassin you can probably burn most things down fast enough that you can afford to neglect your defenses for a bit. Any elemental type or status effect should be fine at your level, except fire.” She glanced over to the blacksmith, seeking his input. “What do you think, Hunter? You’re the smithing expert — anything good you make from that horn?”

(@ChrisGabriel @Silverbird sorry about the wait, Work has me super busy with a metric fuck ton of shifts over the past weeks and I was away during the last weekend)

"I did ask her if she wanted to apprentice with me so she could always be at the top of the weapons game for her guild but she turned me down" Hunter said with a chuckle before he though about Night question "I believe we had been discussing price before I had to deal with something, if the beautiful Lune suggested a weapon".

He winked at Lune with that. "I suggest the Assassin Water blade Othelo, as it a Narwhal Horn base, it will do double damage to water based creature, allow a boost to swimming speed and can be used to stun certain creature if I infuse it with a Water gem. It can also do Triple damage to Underwater or water based creatures, as well as having more items drop if infused with a Thunder Siren gem, though you can only get that if your willing to take out an Alpha Thunder Siren, whose natural ability is to charm and use hypnosis on foes, and have access to powerful eletrical elemental powers. You'll ether be killed or dragged away to a dark cave to be fucked by the Thunder Siren till she's bored of you, at least according to another client of mine.
He claims he was defeated by the Alpha Thunder Siren and instead of death, she dragged him to her cave and kept him for 4 days and 4 nights as her fuck toy before abandoning him, he reckon she must have been in heat and just wanted children"

Last edited:
@Mike the Bloodwolf @ChrisGabriel @Silverbird (Did this become just our forum?)

Showing her equipment - and body - off to the sun-haired moon-called elf, Night shook her head. "To tell the truth, I rather have something made thatparade around inaset. Those are useful and all, but gathering all piecescanbeachore and rarely provides more than some well chosen higher level equipment... That guide of yours sounds useful, whatwouldyou ask for it? Also, do you have any idea what those monks at the Tiger Claw Temple would welcome in trade goods or if they evenbuy or exchangeanything?"

Then turning towards Hunter she kept flirting and flexing "Hm... Sounds useful. Whatkind of creature would it stun if youinfused it with thatgem? And what it would cost me? Also,canyou later add that Thunder Siren gem too, if I happen to come across that boss? I am really not equipped to be the siren's fucktoy if she wanted children.. But hey, maybe she just wants a nanny for a couple of days now?" Night grinned "I can play babysitter. How long was your client caught by one and where?"

Back
Top Bottom