Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [RP]

@AnemicLeorath

"Mm, well thank you for the compliment, but honestly, I need a real PC chef to truly make the meals special. They're hard to find. Most adventurers don't have time to really power up a profession to high levels, and many people look down on chef to boot. But I do find ambience, class and a really good beverage makes any meal taste better … and those are things I strive for."

She walks along casually, chainmail clinking softly. Well, casually for Iziki, which still involves keeping her head on a swivel and eyeing anyone getting too close. But she does turn off her walk speed buff to stay in reasonable stride with Rivelin.

"A proper brew provides a smaller - but longer term - buff than most alchemical products, at least at same level. A level 80 mixed spirit might out do a level 25 potion. They also don't make for great bombs." Quirking a grin she adds, "Or oil slicks, or tanglefoot twigs. But most importantly, a truly fine drink needs to be pleasant to drink, and that typically rules out lichen, guano and harpy hair on the shopping list. I do try to keep a simple list of alchemy products in stock; you can always move healing, stamina and mana pots, no matter what the market does."

@Silverbird

While she is speaking, her head turns just a bit more sharply than before. Was that? Just to be sure, Iziki walks a little closer to Rivelin, hoping the 'personal space bubble' will cause him to angle his gait a bit. Not much, just enough to tell if their tail was actually in pursuit. She didn't look like much of a fighter, but then again, Iziki herself was just as blonde, big eared and buxom. You couldn't necessarily read a threat based on the avatar.

But you could do so based on level and gear. For a solo player, at least. While the other elf could maybe be a threat to her companion – though even that was somewhat uncertain with the tiger – she was about as dangerous to Iziki as a purple-tailed glydewing is to a smogstorm. Normally, she'd wheel about and scare the girl into rethinking the choices that led her here. But there was just a chance that was the plan – pull the 80+ level knight, so her friends could gank the lowbie cleric now walking alone.

Not that there was much sign of Rivelin having an especially high loot potential. And who'd be foolish enough to set this stalker against Iziki herself? There had to be something else involved. Hmm. Maybe one of the cats has a particularly valuable pelt? She didn't recall hearing about such a thing, but she wasn't into skinning or leatherwork.

So, new plan. Let the woman follow them to Striver's. Anyone wishing Iziki ill would be mad to follow into her domain. Unless they were max level, anyhow.

A couple streets down, and the pair (or quartet - or quintet, depending on how you count) spot the twin maples flanking two cherry trees that mark the front entrance of Striver's. A fountain burbles behind the trees, and neatly arranged flowerbeds – gardening is way easier in MMO than real life – line the path, never symmetrical, providing visually unique color. Running quasi-perpendicular to the path, a small waterway flows from the pond around the fountain to a different, narrow pond up against the decking supporting the tavern's open air tables. An arched wooden bridge, no more than 2 meters long, crosses over the waterway as little fish swim below. It's definitely not your typical pub entrance, but Iziki was a firm believer that small details added up to big impact.

Indeed, it had been the building's architectural uniqueness that drew Iziki to the former mage's manor. With segments of the building dedicated to earth, fire, air and water, the knight had repurposed the enchantments to suit new needs. An open atrium became a garden for the most commonly needed herbs; a fire pillar, now mostly enclosed in stone, made a great oven for the kitchen. And of course, plentiful clean, pure water was an absolute necessity in this business.

"Oh? I suppose they did have to more or less invent alchemy, so any rules were made out of whole cloth. Brewing has shortcuts – and it sure is odd that I brew in a distillery set; but I 'press' wine there too, so that's certainly easier on the feet. Cleaner, too."

Stopping at the entrance, she whispers a message to the bouncer to watch for their tail. If Lune tries to enter the tavern, she's in for a vigorous patdown from the large bouncer - was he part orc? He was certainly big enough for the ancestry, though there were a few points against it: 1) no green skin, 2) no tusks, 3) the ability to speak in nearly complete sentences, at least on occasion. Iziki wasn't a racist, of course. It's just some races were better than others. That's not racist at all. Besides, she liked Bruno. Or at least, the bouncer she called Bruno, because Gwernnyglwyd ap Nathsykaergyll - the name he came from the guard vendor with - was a bit of a mouthful.

At the summoner's final question, Iziki tilts her head slightly to one side, "It varies a bit. You get dead periods and then suddenly have 30 people clamoring for buff drinks all at once. I think a crowd draws a bigger crowd."

@Fetterette

As they enter the main room, Jenna is heading to the bar to fetch a Blissful Glade – truth is she could just materialize it out of the tavern's pre-made inventory, but Iziki felt that robbed the customer of the authenticity of the experience.

The wench swishes as she walks, the skirt mostly – but not completely – hiding the bounce as she moves.

A notification beep causes Iziki to check her messages. "Oh, looks like someone's in the market for a waitress position." Thinking this over for a moment, the business woman nods, "You can help check her out while we're getting you that drink."

And she does mean 'check her out'. Iziki put a lot of stock in attractive staff. Nice, plain people could make wonderful barmaids, of course … but first impressions were crucial, and the reaction bonus was just too sweet to pass up.

Azure eyes sweep the room, searching for the … oh, that had to be her. Wow, talk about green! How was that even possible after three months?! Iziki felt a little knot of sympathy. Poor thing's a complete newb. Basically any player out there could gank her. Some could maybe even do it by accident with a damage aura or something.

"Right. Don't mention the level thing." Murmuring half to herself, half to Rivelin. "Poor girl's got to be scared half to death."

Sweeping across the room like she owns the pl ... wait, nevermind. Sweeping across the room as majestically as she can manage - and given the massive stat differences in both agility and presence relative to the shrinking violet - that's saying something. Iziki is not a large woman, quite the opposite. And she's adorned with one of her more understated sets of gear, still she has to work to avoid looming over the fragile creature, dismissing her sword and shield and smiling broadly, she speaks, "Fair eve to you. Can I get you a drink?"

Iziki knows full well that Jenna is off fetching exactly that. But witnessing the response will tell her something. Is the woman assertive, 'I already have one en route', polite, 'No, thank you. I've already ordered something.', forward 'No, thank you, but who's that you're with? I'll buy one for him.', timid, 'Oh uh, I already, uh ... I'm fine, thank you.', rational, 'Sorry, I'm waiting to meet with someone.'

They will soon see. For what it's worth, Iziki's money wasn't on 'forward'.

@Mike the Bloodwolf

Panting from the experience and the pleasure she just got through - and the need for air after gagged by that human cock - Night was staring mesmerized at the change. "Give me your puppies, and mine would be yours!" she finally moaned on all fours, presenting her backside by laying down on her face and full breasts, wriggling, reaching back with her hands to spread her pussy. "Fill this one this time." whining, Night was trembling in anticipation, and still aroused enough to not think too much. The lenght and thickness of his monster cock up until his knot was just a little bit big in the good way, but the Dark Elf doubted she could take his knot fully... But she would definitely try, even if she had to activate some skills and powers and start getting some aggravated damage from that. Night shuddered, now having an idea how real PvP could work - loosing to someone without fighting him.

Well, Night got ready to be plowed hard, and to take a healing potion right out from her inventory, if needed. She did not wanted to die, but there was no way she would say no to getting fucked by this werewolf.
Hunter stared down at her as she got into position, her hand spreading her pussy for him. He chuckle in the same growly tone before saying "Someone very eager then". He moved down to rub his cock against her wet pussy, teasing her with each move. The best part of a werewolf was both having the animal instinct and the human intelligence. So with someone like Night, who Hunter suspected like Zoophillua, she was getting the best of both.

Deciding he had teased her enough, he then started to slowly push into her pussy; his massive monster cock slowly going inside her till he reached his knot; he would let her have a choice if she wanted his knot inside as well

Hunter stared down at her as she got into position, her hand spreading her pussy for him. He chuckle in the same growly tone before saying "Someone very eager then". He moved down to rub his cock against her wet pussy, teasing her with each move. The best part of a werewolf was both having the animal instinct and the human intelligence. So with someone like Night, who Hunter suspected like Zoophillua, she was getting the best of both.

Deciding he had teased her enough, he then started to slowly push into her pussy; his massive monster cock slowly going inside her till he reached his knot; he would let her have a choice if she wanted his knot inside as well
Feeling that Hunter was going at it more like a person, Night removed her hands and flushed, realising how slutty she must have looked. Soonshe had no more thoughts about her previous wild encounters, as her nicely readied pussy was slowly filled with that pointy dick. She wriggled back after she held herself steady to be filled, trying to gauge if she could and should try for more... But no, with Hunter-wolfman being more of a gentleman than an animal, Night could act likea proper lady getting a proper fuck. So,she moaned, pushed herself up to all fours and started to sway her ass to entice the furry person on the other end of the hot cock to go for it, like he was.

The Dark Elf would gladly let the in control werewolf plow her pussy, she would not even stop him if he started pushing his knot on her, into her, as Night loved feeling the tip poke her insides deeply, and knowing herself, she would cum big and long when he started filling her tummy with his hot cum. If the stretching of her entrance and the pressure on her clit from the inside got her off sooner, that was all right too.

Nice and slow, but still hard and hot, maybe it was because he was a master smith, but Night definitely felt the heat and loved the attention.

@ChrisGabriel

Hunter could tell from her reaction she was expecting more of a wild animal fucking then a human, but that was the joy of being a werewolf, he could easily swap and pound her more like a wild animal but noticing she seemed to enjoy this, instead he grab her and took her off the ground before pulled her into his chest, kissing her before he woukd push up a lot harder, his knot being pushed into her pussy as played with her breasts a bit more rougher but still enough to ensure it was pleasure more then pain.

He began to thrust harder and faster inside her pussy, his cock and its knot rubbing her with each thrust as he nibbled her ear affectionately and lustfully, he was in his own world of lust and pleasure with her and he loved it.

@Ahlanna @AnemicLeorath

Sitting alone at the table, Kelira idly watches the barmaid walk away to the bar to fetch her drink. Listening to the lively tune coming from the stage and the crackling fire, feeling the warmth of spirit and body from the same, she realizes that she feels comfortable for the first time in months. She stretches out her feet before her, crossing one ankle over the other. Elbows on the table, she bends forward to place her chin on rest her chin on her hands. When she closes her eyes, she can almost imagine that she is back in the real world.

"Fair eve to you. Can I get you a drink?"

The sound of a woman's voice pulls the almost dozing elf back from her thoughts. Assuming that it is another barmaid, Kelira lifts her head from her hands. She draws her feet back, planting them on the floor and using them to turn in her chair toward the voice.

"Oh, thank you, but no, I already-"

Her words are cut off by the sight of the two people who look down on her. The first, obviously the one who’d spoken, wears a coat of armor. The second is dark and brooding, seeming to ooze menace from beneath his black hood. She fumbles for a moment to find the place that tells her their power levels. Immediately, she finds herself longing to be back in the good old days when she didn't understand what those numbers meant.

Kelira’s heart immediately begins to race. She should put up a spell or something. That bark one, right? The wooden legs of her chair scrape against the stone floor as she pushes it back and then rises to her feet. Legs shaking, her traitorous knees threaten to buckle beneath her as her eyes flash back and forth between the two figures.

A million thoughts seem to crash through her mind at the same time, each fighting for dominance. Why was this powerful woman offering her a drink? Is that code for something? This place is so nice. It must be for high levels or something. Will the Bouncer do something if she casts a protection spell? Will the Bouncer help her if they attack her?

Say something, Kelira, she thinks to herself, trying to find a scrap of courage that has not been torn away by this place. Her hands, seemingly of their own accord, move to find the long plate of her brown hair. She plays with the tight strands nervously. Finally, she takes a deep breath and then manages to speak.

“I’m sorry. Is this your seat? I can move. I can leave.”

@Ahlanna @AnemicLeorath

The tavernkeep certainly wasn't making this easy. The way she kept glancing around, it was almost like she expected trouble. Which was fair — there was a reason Lune had set up her home well away from Evercrest, after all — but it was also damn inconvenient. The inquisitive elf was forced to duck back into cover more than once to avoid Iziki's swift gaze, almost certain she'd been spotted, but each time the higher level player looked away again without breaking stride. Which meant that either Lune was finally getting good at this... or Iziki had spotted her, but just didn't consider her a threat, or didn't care.

Which was also fair.

In any case, by the time they arrived at the tavern Lune's little piece of parchment was covered in inky black scrawls — most reflecting the chatty summoner's counter-intuitive discoveries, some an unintended consequence of Lune's frequent ducking and dipping. Ink seemed to flow from her quill naturally as she touched it to the parchment, more like a modern-day pen than the antique implement it appeared — a game-play contrivance, rather than a property of her specific equipment, though some special pots of ink did exist within the game world. None of what she'd overheard had seemed like especially valuable information, but at least some of it was new, and that was often how these things went. A little scrap of information here, a bit of hearsay or rumor collaborated there, and eventually you might have enough solid pieces to start pulling the puzzle together. So to speak.

And speaking of speaking, her targets were getting away.

Lune gave them a moment to head further inside before striding up the path herself, only to find her way almost immediately blocked by the tavern's gargantuan bouncer. "We don't brook troublemakers here at..." he started menacingly, but Lune cut him off with a sigh and a wave of her quill, the intimidation attempt bouncing off her elementalist's Will even at her level.

"C'mon, Gwernnyglwyd, it's a book. Besides, I've been in here dozens of times; you know I'm not going to cause any trouble."

The burly bouncer stared down at the elf for a moment as she gestured to the grimoire on her hip. Then he continued.

"... Strivers Taphouse. Are you going to put that weapon away or am I taking it away from you?"

Lune let out an exaggerated sigh and rolled her eyes. Well, it had been a long shot; her Charisma skills were actually pretty good, helpful in her line of work, but Iziki hadn't exactly skimped on her staff, and most NPCs didn't have much in the way of long-term memory when it came to anyone other than their owners. The elf let her quill and parchment puff back into her inventory, and her weapon a moment later, then waved her empty hands before the bouncer.

"Alright, there! Are we good?"

She started forward without waiting for an answer, only to find her way barred again.

"And I'm gonna frisk you. Boss's orders."

"... wait, what?"

The elf barely had time to let a confused exclamation before the bouncer's meaty hands were on her, sweeping her off the ground and holding her trapped under one arm as he began his methodical search with the other. His thoroughness couldn't be faulted; Lune's outfit didn't leave a great deal of room for concealed weapons, but Gwernnyglwyd checked everywhere anyway, patting down her sides, running his hand under the green folds of her top, then ignoring her protests as his hand began to climb higher...

"Hey!" An increasing irate and red-faced Lune let out an alarmed squeak as his hand closed over her left breast, squeezing none-too-gently before moving on to the right. "Now you're just taking advantage!" She squirmed in his grip, her shouted protests protests continuing to mount as his hard hand slipped into her cleavage, searching — apparently — for anything she might have tucked away in there. "Get the hell out of there!"

By the time she managed to squirm free, Gwernnyglwyd had moved onto her skirt — one hand groping at her ass under the orange fabric right as she managed to slip loose. The elf crashed unceremoniously to the ground, outfit disheveled and rear in the air, and glared up over her shoulder at the indifferent NPC — who started to reach towards her again.

"Fine, message received!" Lune sprung back to her feet, backing away a few steps, and threw her hands in the air. "Tell your boss you caught me! Say I had, like, a million bombs on me, whatever! I'm leaving! You satisfied?"

The NPC stared blankly at the red-faced elf for a moment, before she let out a disgusted sigh and turned on her heel to storm off down the road. Whatever secrets Iziki and the summoner were sharing were probably long lost to her by now — and they certainly weren't worth putting up with this. Besides, she still had business with Hunter, and she'd have been better off focusing on that in the first place. The golden-haired elf angrily tugged her clothing back into place as she hurried away from the tavern.

Behind her, Gwernnyglwyd raised a dispassionate hand in farewell.
"Come back soon!"

---

@Mike the Bloodwolf @ChrisGabriel

By the time she'd reached Hunter's street, Lune was still in a bad mood. If anything, the furious walk had just given her time to brood. There were certainly downsides to being trapped in a cute elf's body like this, and she'd had run-ins with asshole players before — another reason she kept her home away from the bulk of the playerbase — but to be manhandled like that? In public? By an NPC, of all things?!

She practically barged through Hunter's front door, shoulder-first, already shouting to get his attention. She even dropped her customary "heya".

"Hunter, are you—"

The elf froze mid-sentence, trying to process what she was seeing. Another elf, a dark elf, her nude body practically on display towards the front door as she was held aloft, being fucked from below by the massive, knotted cock of...

... a...

...... werewolf?!

Lune's hand flew almost by reflex to one of the scrolls tucked into her belt, her other hand held aloft with one finger raised as she struggled to make her mouth work. "...h... heya?"

That thing's level... I can't even see it!

@Mike the Bloodwolf @Silverbird

Night criedout a little as the werewolf lifted her to his furry chest, the dark elf's arms going up to grab the massive neck with both until she felt safe hugged to him, with Hunter holding her weight from being fully on his cock's knot... Night was happilybouncing on the front of the werewolf, just as erotically as her big boobs was boncing in front of her. She just let hisneck go with one arm to start stroking his muzzle lovingly, when the door opened and someone barged in.

Night froze a little not knowing how he would react, but was staring at the other elf with hooded eyes, but had to resume panting with pleasure if he kept moving...

"Heya..." she finally gasped out, smiling happily, eyes opening a little more and focusing on the blonde elf. Seeing the level and class, Night just blinked at the name. Then she started giggling, and groaning as her giggles made her insides clench on the eleven inches of wolf cock, leaving her shuddering with pleasure. "Moongirl..." she finally moaned out "No wonder he went furry... Want to show yourself fully? Maybe he will bury his bone all the way, and stay properly knotted while you can have some fun too?" Night panted out lustfully, resuming her stroking of the furry wolf face, even letting the tongue play with her fingers as her hand explored the teeth...

@ChrisGabriel @Silverbird

Considering he was in lust mode, Hunter could not smell Lune enter until the door swinged open. But he could not stop his thrusting inside Night, so he used his backup method, with the mixed Phermones of there love making, he would try and use them to make Lune more likely to join them.

If he could give them a little more time, he should be able to revert back to his human form once he was finished, and ensure the Lune was none the wiser to his alter ego, all he could do was pray this worked overwise, he would have to try and flee with Night trapped on his cock since his knot was inside her and would not leave till he had filled her with all his seed. He did end up licking Night fingers as she stroked his muzzle enjoying the feeling as the wolf liked being petted.

Last edited:
"S-show myself...?" Lune echoed in confusion, touching a finger nervously to her lip as she stared at the dark elf with wide, purple eyes. She was finding it so hard to think... but she wanted to have fun too, right? She couldn't take her eyes off the couple; the giggling, moaning dark elf and her hooded eyes, those beautiful breasts that bounced and swayed which each powerful thrust, and the thick cock buried so deep inside her pussy... the way she shuddered so happily at his every move... how must that feel? "H-how... should I...?"

Without conscious thought, she released the scroll she had clutched behind her back. Her hand trailed slowly up her side to rub against her breast through the fabric of her clothes, softly, so gentle compared to the manhandling her body had so recently received. Her knees trembled.

Something was wrong. Why was she finding it so hard to think? She licked unconsciously at her lips, eyes shifting from the panting dark elf's face to the wolf's muzzle. Her mind felt enveloped in a fog... there was a powerful scent in the air, a heady mix of sweat and sex and some spicy musk that made her body flush and her knees weak with heat...

A pheromone attack!

The realization struck her suddenly, just as her hand climbed further to toy with the exposed swell of her chest. This creature had to be part of the game's 'adult' content, one of those apocryphal explicit bosses there were always rumors about! It was doing something to influence her... she had fight it off! A... a [Clear Mind] scroll, or [Fresh Air]...

As Lune came to a decision, her hand slipped back down into her clothing. She rose her free hand, the command for [Fresh Air] on her lips — but instead of speaking, only let out a soft gasp, as she felt her fingers begin to tease her slowly hardening nipple. Her eyelids fluttered for a moment as she sunk weakly to her knees, her free hand grasping at empty air. The pretty elf's soft breaths joined the dark elf's panting, taking in more of the musky air, as her gaze trailed back down the dark elf's shuddering body, over her breasts to the cock driving her pleasure.

Lune's free hand pressed against her stomach, then began to push gradually down, into her skirt. The werewolf's level... it was so overpowering...

@Silverbird @ChrisGabriel

Success! Hunter had done it, Lune had breathed in enough of the phermones to allow him the control he needed. Now he just had to play his cards right, he moved closer to Lune with Night still on his cock before he spoke in the dominate, growly more deep voice but somewhat familer. "You want to join in, don't you? How about you start by licking her here?" He told her, pointing to Night Labia. "Or you can take her ass instead?" He added.

Closer proximity meant stronger phermones, he also ensured the door was locked this time. He can't have another person join in, it was already somewhat difficult with two but he wanted her to join in, so his phermones reacted as such. "Join us Moongirl, I promise you won't be disappointed"

@Silverbird @Mike the Bloodwolf

"Thats right... You are doing nice... Keep it up... Hmmmm! ... Nice... Want to touch us? ... What about licking... Give me a kiss!" Night was moaning and gasping with encouragements, staring at the other elf with lust radiating from her purple body, eyes shining with the lightest of that spectrum. She was even licking her own lips as Luna's fingers disappeared under the elementalist's skirt. Night shuddered on the big cock, hanging on the front of the twice her size - and maybe level - werewolf, wanting to just pull the golden haired female body to her, closing herself into a proper sandwitch... "He is soo big!" Night whined and shuddered with pleasure, just spasming and slickening up the cock even more, her juices spreading on the knot. As her pussy relaxed after her small orgasm, she just slipped more onto the knot, crying out but hanging on. "Play with my boobs, and you can have me any way you want, Goldilocks!"

Mint was impartial to sticking around, after all she was being paid to aid Rath in doing this and Kain had just tagged along looking for resources and smithing material. Making new friends never hurt either for future endeavors or ideas he may have like this one. Turn his attention to the two of them as it was discussed, but ultimately it was left up to him as if he decided to leave then they wouldn't be able to stay here and fight really. "Hmmm. Well, I did come here in hopes of gathering resources and we really only fought one small group of enemies, so I don't really need to leave just yet." Not like he needed to leave anyways being stuck in the game after all. They could grind and level all 'night' if they had too.

"Exploring could be a good option though we would have to be slow. Don't want to pull to many enemies." He reached into his inventory and pulled out the [Ruby] that he had gotten to drop from the corrupted Skeleton and held it out for Mint to take. "Here, I have no use for it, and I would just end up selling it." Sharing in loot would most likely help garner future quests with her without possible payment if he needed -- though of course she could just be uptight and not care for generosity and future quests would take gold still.

"Let's continue then, shall we?" He looked between the both of them before pulling up his map and looking over it. Trying to recall any paths he had taken, as well as any important landmarks he may have remembered that he wanted to re-visit and farm, but nothing was coming to mind. All his solo leveling in this area had been focused on just leveling.

"What direction do you think is the safest, Mint?" He asked looking over the map trying to determine that for himself.

@Mike the Bloodwolf @ChrisGabriel

A thrill of fear ran through Lune's body as the werewolf drew closer — followed by another as she heard him reach out and lock the door. The pretty elf looked upward at the werewolf, purple eyes wide with shock as his growly, somewhat-familiar voice washed over her. His ability wasn't just turning her on, she realized; it was making her submit to his will. When he spoke, she wanted nothing more than to please him; to do what he asked so that he, in turn, would please her.

Looking up at the cock just in front of her eyes, watching the dark elf writhe and breathing in their combined scent, Lune realised that she didn't really care.

The elf leaned forward obediently, placing her lips against the exposed base of the werewolf's cock to deliver a soft kiss as her eyes looked earnestly up at the couple, as if in search of their approval. Her breath quivered as her wandering fingers drove deeper into her underwear, finding her body wetter than it had ever been. Then her tongue flitted out, trailing along the wolf's flesh to the point where his body joined the dark elf's, tasting the salty flavours of their combined juices. Her exploring fingers pushed into her body, drawing a breathy gasp from her lips, and her hips pressed forward enthusiastically. Her other hand slipped free from her cleavage to grip the other woman's thigh, leaving her breast almost — but not quite — tugged free of her clothing.

Lune had never felt like this before. She'd tried exploring her new body once or twice since being trapped, as much out of curiosity as anything, but it had always felt strange; like she was taking advantage of someone else, or like another player was going to burst in and judge her at any moment. She'd never taken it very far, always quickly abandoning her efforts out of a combination of awkward embarrassment and a vague sense of shame. Now, however, with the dark elf's moans of encouragement and her mind awash in a heady mix of new sensations...

The elf shuddered as her fingers went to work, their eager shlicks joining the steady beat of the werewolf's thrusts. Before long she was almost as carried away as her partners, sucking and lapping eagerly at the other elf's outer lips and the exposed edges of the werewolf's knot. Their wetness pressed against her cheek, ran down to drip onto her exposed cleavage, but Lune barely noticed. A word from the other woman drew her lips back momentarily, and she gazed up at them again — then reached with her free hand for the other elf's breasts, pressing her palm against the dark elf's softness, teasing and squeezing as best she could from her position on her knees.

@Fetterette @Ahlanna
"Huh? Check who out? What do you- oh. Oh." It took a moment for Rivelin to catch the meaning of what Iziki was saying about checking out someone, finally understanding when he glanced towards the table where an elven girl clad in a green dress sat. The first thing that immediately caught his eye though was the poor girls level of 12. 12! How was that even possible?! He knew that his own level of 35 was nothing to brag about either, but he at least had a reason for it. Has this girl just... not done much of anything during her time in the game at all?

What ever the case may be, Rivelin nodded along with Iziki about not mentioning the level difference. Even from a distance the little elf looked like a bag of nerves. "Agreed." Was all Rivelin responded with, just as Iziki left off towards the elf. It was at that moment that Rivelin became acutely aware of his own attire. While it wasn't overly hot or stuffy while wearing it, it was a similar situation as if walking around in someone else's home while wearing a lab coat despite the whole visit being nothing more than a social call. He opened his inventory menu and began browsing through it, past copious amounts of random ingredients he was hoarding for future alchemy, monster loot he had yet to sell and other junk that somehow found its way into his inventory. What he was actually doing was searching for a set of clothing he had been saving for a more "casual" occasion, and seeing as this particular tavern was well protected he saw no more need to wear his darker, more practical attire. His brows furrowed a bit as he kept searching, which didn't help at all in him looking... what's the word... approachable.

Lili the cat on the other hand seemed to have other plans. Mmrreow. Seeing the nervous reaction this elf gave off, Lili trotted over to her and gave her a similar greeting as she had given Iziki. That being a few sniffs at elf's leg followed by a nudge with her head. Except this nudge very quickly turned into Lili simply flopping herself over the elf girls feet! That is if the elf didn't step away from the rather affectionate kitty.

Finally finding the outfit he was looking for, Rivelin changed into it with a simple press of a button. His previous dark, gritty, leather-clad armor flickered away into a mess of glowing white digital pixels that enveloped Rivelin entirely, covering all but his face for a split second only for the pixelated particles to quickly fade away and reveal his new choice of clothing - more blue in color with some pieces of white cloth hanging off his shoulders and waist to create a less 'restricted' feel. Satisfied with that, he turned his attention back towards the timid elf. "Hmm? Oh, no I haven't taken any seat yet, you're fine. Rather, please do stay. You just ordered a drink for yourself, right? Wouldn't wanna waste that." He said in a soft tone as he walked over to the table she had just been sitting at. However, unlike his cat who kept rubbing and nudging herself at the elf girls legs as if trying to mark the girl as her property, Rivelin gave the elf some personal space as he sat down on the opposite side of her table and a bit to the side. "Lili, give her some space, will you?" He asked, and as if on command Lili untangled herself from the girl's legs and jumped up to a seat next to the elf. She turned to face her new center of attention and sat down on the chair, staring at the nervous girl with great interest.

If the girl sat down on her seat, the cat would certainly attempt to jump onto her lap keep doing what she had been doing earlier. That being rub herself all over this elf that clearly belonged to her now as far as the cat was concerned. If brown haired girl paid attention, she would notice that this cat didn't have any level indicators, since the cat didn't have any utility in combat and thus only served as a pet. She didn't even have a health bar.

Looking more closely at the squirming knife-ear, despite being overly timid, she did seem to have some charm to her. Given the right dress and a more relaxed attitude, she could easily draw the attention of a variety of people. As she was now, you could very easily say she was cute. Adorable even. But he didn't want to seem too oppressive, so he turned his attention to Iziki once more. "Could I get a High Garden Spritz for myself and some cold water for her? She needs to cool down a bit." He said, a cheeky smile forming on his lips as he looked at the green dressed elf again.

@AnemicLeorath @Fetterette

One eyebrow arches as the other woman nearly has a panic attack after being offered a drink.

But it made sense. She was so low … everything was a mortal threat. Poor little thing.

Iziki's expression softens, corners of her lips turning upward. Now that she's in the tavern, her official residence, she can access her storage inventory. Cueing up one of her serious business gear templates, she triggers a pre-set outfit.

A silvery light drops from above, wreathing Iziki's body, swirling and spinning in glowing bands for a few seconds. A bit of cash shop flair, Argent Embrace, she normally used to slip into armor when she was about to tank some unholy monster. But it works just as well in reverse.

The shimmering, shining aura consumes her chainmail. Thick fur-lined gauntlets melt away and the fox-pelts dissolve. For the briefest of moments, there is only the silver, shifting luminously in thick, concealing bands of brilliance.

But soon enough, they swirl away. Of course, Iziki's sharply pointed ears are the first to make an appearance, along with a new hairstyle – her bangs are gone, replaced by long golden tresses that cascade down. Curiously, she seems to have shifted significantly taller. Past her big blue eyes, her lips graced with a practiced, professional smile. A high and flared, yet open collar reaches to her cheeks, as the bands of light spin away, it is clearly attached to a shoulder cape, deep purple with golden accent. Underneath, a robe of dark – with similar golden highlights twining down the extremely deep V that reaches near her navel. A crimson drape peers through the neckline, protecting her modesty, but not completely hiding the prodigious swell pressing outward on her clothes. A dark belt cinches in her waist dramatically as the robe flares around her hips, a slit opening on her right side to offer a hint of thigh as the cloth surrounds her legs.

Finally, a pair of black boots reveal the reason for Iziki's mysterious gain in height, their pointy heels could plausibly used in combat, a full 15 centimeters – or 6 inches – in length. A slight bit of platform in the front allows at least some of Iziki's small feet to be supported, without it, only her toes would be flat. Despite the towering heels, she slides into the seat opposite Kelira, next to Rivelin, with easy motions. Seated, without the benefit of the heels, her natural height - or rather the lack thereof - becomes evident.

Iziki-Merchant-Seated.png

A hand motions downward, silently indicating the other woman should remain seated. "You are correct, it is my seat, but then again they all are. Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of hurting my guests. Or anyone, really."

Her head tilts slightly to the right as she watches Kelira, after a beat of time, she adds, "Unless they're PK – player killers. Predators. Those people, I hurt."

"You are right to be on your guard, though. It's a dangerous world. Full of pain and theft and violation."
One hand lifts to motion around the room, but in understated fashion: unspooling her fingers and tilting her wrist instead of making sweeping arm gestures. "But this, this is a safe place …"

And with the word safe, Iziki does in fact unleash one of her skills on the poor newbie. However, fortunately for Kelira, the skill is [Calming Reassurance], typically intended as an aggro dump and hostility reducer.

"… a place under my protection. No one will hurt you here. Now, Jenna tells me …"

And as if on cue (which in fact she was) at that moment, Jenna sweeps in with a Blissful Glade. A vodka based drink, but with dominant elements of passion fruit and chamomile, a little cream to counter the burn, and just a hint of airy mint, lightly chilled and served in a margarita glass. The velvet-clad waitress bends down to place the tall glass in front of Kelira, 'accidentally' giving the elf a peek down her neckline.

"… that you are in the job market. Have any special skills?"

As the other elf is considering her response, Jenna is sent off with Rivelin's order. A moment later she returns, "Here you go." After taking a moment to noticably run her eyes up and down the man's form, she gives an impish grin and slides over a squat-stemmed glass with a golden brown bubbly drink and two cucumber slices standing on the rim. With aperol, champagne and club soda as a base, and apricot and lemon to counteract the bitterness, the flavors are bright and fizzy. It's definitely not guano and harpy hair.

Meanwhile she also drops off the water, though the nervous elf already has another drink. Ice crystals dance in the glass while frost forms on its outside. Neat trick.

Last edited:
Kelira's breath catches in her throat when the armored woman simply raises an eyebrow in response to her fearful question. She's said something wrong, hasn't she? A part of her knows she should be readying something in a menu on the display. Mark had always tried to drill into her that a moment of preparation in advance could make all the difference.

And then the blonde woman's expression softens. When the corners of those lips turn upward into a smile, Kelira cannot help but mirror the expression, at least a little. When the glowing energy flows down from the ceiling and begins to swirl around the other woman's body, Kelira is mesmerized by the display. She has seen magic here, of course, but this is entirely different. This is not some terrible thing hurled at her, but rather a thing of beauty, existing for no other reason than to be beautiful.

The brunette's focus on the magical display is interrupted, however, by something bumping into her feet. She looks down in surprise, expecting the worst, but is pleased to see a cat demanding her attention. Her smile broadens when she notices the animal doesn't have any game numbers connected to it. It's just a cat, and it's acting like a cat. She cannot help but let out a little "awwww..." when it settles down on her feat.

"Hmm? Oh, no I haven't taken any seat yet, you're fine. Rather, please do stay. You just ordered a drink for yourself, right? Wouldn't wanna waste that."

When Kelira looks back up at the sound of the man's voice, she sees that both of the newcomers have been transformed. The man's dark hood and armor are gone, replaced with looser and less battle-ready attire. Immediately, he looks downright approachable, which is a rare thing in this world.

The change to the woman is even more striking, however. She is taller now, and the sharp rise of the woman's collar seems to draw Kelira's eyes to the striking points of the woman's tall ears. The rest of her attire is no less dramatic. The woman now looks like she stepped off the cover of a fantasy novel.

Kelira feels her tension beginning to lessen as the man takes a seat at the table and calls the cat back to him. The tops of her boots seem cool after the warmth of the cat is taken away. The way the man continues to stare at her after he sits unnerves her a little, but there doesn't seem to be any hostility there. Finally, biting her lip, she returns to the table and re-takes her seat across from him.

At once, the cat springs onto her lap once more. Kelira lets out a happy little exclamation at the return of the soft creature. Though she can feel his eyes on her, she keeps her eyes lowered, using the excuse of petting Lili.

When the blonde speaks, however, it immediately captures Kelira's attention. She looks up from the cat and meets the woman's eyes. The soothing words flow like honey into Kelira's soul. This powerful woman is the owner of the tavern? And she hates those horrible people who run around making Kelira's life hell?

As the blonde finishes describing her tavern, Kelira barely hears the words. She hardly notices the little flashing notices from her display about [WILL] or any other statistics. All of it, everything in the world, seems to matter not at all. She is in a safe place, the only sanctuary she has found in this terrible game. For the first time, perhaps in her life, she is utterly free of anxiety.

Her mind swimming in a pool of bliss, Kelira grins when the barmaid's ample bosom plunges into view and places the drink on the table. The brunette feels a blush beginning to rise on her cheeks. She quickly grabs the glass and takes a long sip in an attempt to hide the growing pink flush.

The drink tastes delicious, better than any she's had in this place, and probably better than any she enjoyed in the real world. Her display goes wild for a minute about [CON] and [INTOXICATION] levels, but that doesn't matter right now. She is safe. She can just enjoy this wonderful, protected moment in time.

"… that you are in the job market. Have any special skills?"

Even under Iziki's calming effect and with her inhibitions sharply dropped by the intoxicating beverage coursing through her, Kelira's deep-seated insecurity still rears its ugly head at the question. There is nothing special about her. As soon as the tavern owner realizes that, Kelira will be thrown out of this beautiful sanctuary.

But it is so easy to push that worry back down now. For the first time in her life, she is able to actually do the thing her therapists have tried to teach her. Adrift in the sea of magical calm and strong booze, she simply tells that mean little voice inside her that it is being irrational. Silly Worry, I'm applying to be a waitress. I don't need to be special.

"Me? Special skills?" she giggles, and then takes another sip of her drink. "Oh no, unless crippling anxiety counts?"

Kelira's eyes widen, as though she has just heard someone else say something shocking. Did those words just come out of her mouth? Her Worry flares inside her once again, searching for something she could say to make light of her words or to mask them somehow. But, once again, she easily smothers that terrified part of her mind into submission.

Wow, the poor girl had been really messed up by the changes.

"We'll work on that." Iziki doesn't specify if she means the anxiety or the skills. "With an appropriate course of training and discipline, I'm sure we can broaden your experience. Your profile says you're a Nature Cleric, which means you can help with the garden and Seamstress, which means you can keep the staff's outfits in good repair. NPCs don't maintain their own gear, and it wouldn't do to have Jenna's dress fall apart mid shift or something."

Blue eyes linger on Kelira's glass, waiting until it's been fully downed.

"We probably won't start you on the floor right away. Dealing with customers can be a hassle, and you have to learn the menus, which is distracting at first. But we have plenty of backroom work, too."

Iziki's gaze turns to the entrance as a patron enters. Jenna gives a little curtsy and goes to make sure he's seated. "Not that you need to worry about this for now, but Jenna is currently working the main room shift, which involves table service and charming the customers. It's one of the positions we keep staffed 24x7, along with front door bouncer. D'vrixila, the dark elf at the bar is, of course, taking the bar wench shift. It's staffed most of the time – we are a tavern, after all – but during light periods, sometimes the main room waitress handles wench duties as well."

A gloved hand sweeps over to the stage in the corner of the main room, "Any bards we have on contract have a place to perform, and as you can see we are equipped for small productions. If you have any interest in a bardic profession, whether singing, dancing or musical instrument, we have a place for that."

Blonde head tilting to the side, she glances first to Rivelin, then back to the applicant, "Now, let's get you a nice starting outfit. We have a wardrobing room in the basement – don't worry, I know you don't have access to quick change outfit sets until you level up a bit, it's got a changing room and plenty of mirrors. We have a few nice dresses on hand, but perhaps our other tailor friend here has some ideas as well. He's welcome to come along and make suggestions – unless, of course, you have some objection to that?"

After a beat, Iziki slides her chair back and stands, "Right this way, there's a shortcut down to the basement through the backstage area." She doesn't really seem to consider the possibility that Kelira will refuse. "I am Iziki, but you will call me Mistress. It's a bit formal, I know. As you can see, our target customers value a touch of decorum."

Kelira bites her lip nervously for a moment when the elegant woman talks about using her skills as a Nature Cleric and seamstress for the good of the establishment. Can she do those things? It's all there in those menus, right? She doesn't actually need to actually know how to sew. She can figure it out. Of course she can.

As she is trying to talk herself into the idea, the Tavern Owner's mention of Jenna having a wardrobe malfunction makes a flush rise on Kelira's cheeks. Her eyes instinctively move to find the pretty barmaid in the hall, as if her potential employer's words might have brought the very thing into existence. Jenna stands by the bar, however, still clad in her flowing purple gown.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I can do all that stuff, like it says," she nods, speaking quickly.

She brings the glass up again, taking a long drink to try and cover her uncertainty and wandering eyes. When she sets it back down, Kelira is surprised to discover that it is empty.

When she brings her gaze back up from the glass to find the other woman's, she finds her head swimming. The ever-present display informs her of her [INTOXICATION] level, and she has to force herself to focus on each word as it is presented to her.

Kelira is relieved to hear that she will not be starting out on the floor tending to the patrons. Even in her own mind, she is not sure if she is more intimidated by the prospect of dealing with patrons or of being too often in the presence of Jenna and the other staff.

Back room work, on the other hand, sounds very promising. She can do that. She can figure out how to do the gardening and seamstress stuff. She can stock shelves or whatever, like she used to do at her family's convenience store in the real world. That thought brings up that familiar longing in her. The real world. She wants nothing more than to get back there and leave all this behind.

She can keep her head down, work behind the scenes, and then go home when whatever has gone wrong with the game is fixed.

"Oh, no, I don't think that would be for me," she says softly at the mention of 'bardic professions.' She shakes her head along with the statement, and the room continues to move around her even after she has stopped.

Kelira closes her eyes, letting out a soft, involuntary, moan of pleasure when a change of clothing is mentioned. How long has she been wearing this ridiculous costume? The shape of the top makes for a constant struggle. Every quick motion of her body threatens to expose part of her small, bare breasts beneath.

"That would be so nice. This stupid dress is the only clothing I have."

She is surprised by how comfortably she makes the statement. These two are strangers, but she feels more relaxed around them than she can ever remember being around anyone. A moment later, her anxiety peaks up insistently to remind her that she has just lied to them. She does have one other piece of clothing in her inventory. That one was a gift from Mark. She had worn it for him once and thought she would die from embarrassment on the spot. If he had told her how skimpy it was, she would have waited for someplace more private to put it on. Had he done that on purpose?

"Oh no, he's welcome to come along," she answers quickly when the question about the man accompanying them brings her back from her memory.

Kelira rises quickly when the other woman does. The quick movement makes the room spin again. She staggers a little, then catches herself with both hands on the edge of the table.

He's a tailor, too? She wonders if she might be able to steal a private moment with him to ask for help about how one uses those skills here. He definitely seems nice, and the cat has done a lot to win her over. It seems a lot less intimidating to admit to him that she doesn't know what she's doing than it would be to the person who is hiring her to use those skills.

Only then does it truly hit her that she is being hired. The fear of failing the interview, of being thrown back into the harsh world beyond the doors of Striver's Taphouse dissippates like a dence morning fog before the sun's shine. She's done it. She's found a safe place to be in this horrible place. It's all going to be better now.

"Yes, Mistress," she says quickly, and then falls into step behind Iziki.

@Silverbird @ChrisGabriel

Now he had full control over the situation, Hunter could relax a little himself; he growled in pleasure as Lune licked his exposed cock up to where the knot was almost fully into Night pussy, her orgasim had helped him greatly as his knot was now fully inside her pussy, he began to thrust harder and faster inside her, he also could tell Lune wanted more, so he pulled a chair over where he could sit down making it a lot easier for Lune to access Night breasts.

"You know, Moongirl, we're both naked. Maybe you should strip off as well, let us be naked and hot toguther, you can call me Master as well if you like" He suggested, in his growly more dominate tone. If she did that, he would reach out to start playing with her breasts, squeezing them, rubbing her nipples, he wanted to hear her moan like Night was doing.

Last edited:
@Mike the Bloodwolf @Silverbird

All the attention and help from Luna with HunterWolf's moving, then basically moving her, the dark elf felt the huge knot spread her pussy fully, and slide in... "OHHH wow, slowww..... EAHhh!" she came much harder as the tip of th cock speared deep into her pody, the bulge inside her entrance stimulating her ... For a moment Night wondered how the sensations got all turned around and interpreted in between the game and real life, but then she just kept panting loudly and hanging on for life... If she could, she would gladly hang on the other elf girl and kiss her senseless, pushing theirs together, with the big bad wolf paws playing with them both...

Rath was glad to hear that the two planned on sticking around; he wasn't anywhere near done yet. Once he reached Level 40, he could start holding his own. He had reached Level 29, so at least now the trash mobs in this first part should go down a little easier.

"Glad ta hear it." Rath said, rolling his shoulders as they rested; his cool-down was done, but that Exhaustion wouldn't go away until he rested. And the class option to remove 1 level of Exhaustion - Blood Spirit - on his own persona wouldn't be available until Level 50. Even if it was just once per day, that alone was a useful trait.

"So...You wanted to farm mats right? I gotta do that too; one of my Sword upgrades requires 100 bones; once I get ta Level 40, I can at least start coming here morefigure. Hopefully you two don't mind if I join ya here every now and again." Rath replied, having finished allocating his Skill Points. The number icon next to his name updated accordingly, showing a big yellow 29 next to it. His health fully restored and having gotten about 150 hundred HP higher on his maximum, he then looked to Mint as Kain asked where to go.

"I'd help, but I ain't never been here until today...So yeah, what's a good spot you think?" he then asked the healer.

@Fetterette @Ahlanna

When his choice drink was delivered by Jenna, Rivelin extended a simple 'thank you' to the NPC. He did notice not only how Jenna was clothed, but also the smirk on her face as she handed the drink over. He was tempted to make a comment on how the behavior of this particular waitress was enticing to say the least, Rivelin instead remained silent while Iziki and Kelira had their little interview going on. His eyes would drift between the two of them and occasionally down to his drink as he gently gave the glass a swirl and watched the yellow-brown liquid sway inside. The drink was one he had not tried before, and immediately on his first sip his nose wrinkled a bit for a moment at the bitterness. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't something he would order again immediately. Thankfully the lemon and apricot helped mask the taste somewhat.

Lili the cat had settled down to loafing on Kelira's lap and clearly was loving the attention. Rivelin noticed the immediate effect the cat had on the stressed out girls psyche. Then again, having a warm, fluffy creature on your lap that purrs like an engine does tend to work wonders in bringing comfort and ease the mind. Unless you're allergic to said fluffy creature or have a phobia of them.

Silently observing the conversation and occasionally taking a sip from his drink, he made a mental note to try and be careful around Kelira in order to not stress her out unnecessarily. He got the idea that she probably never wanted to play this game in the first place, and now that she was stuck here she must have been on the verge of a heart attack for a vast majority of the time, especially considering her first reaction when seeing him and Iziki. Psychology was not a subject of his interest but knew enough that with enough work Kelira could possibly be eased into accepting her current situation, even embrace it and ultimately overcome most of her fears. At least that's what he hoped, anyway.

When Iziki suggested the idea that Rivelin also come and see about getting Kelira a change of clothes, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. He guessed this place didn't have any 'standard' dress code and all staff members could wear whatever they wanted as long as Iziki considered it appropriate. "If my suggestions are deemed valuable, I would be happy to assist." He finally spoke, trying to sound more professional this time. Somehow, the way Iziki handled the interview reminded him of when he first applied to work. No nonsense, just facts. Though he did smirk at the 'mistress' part when Kelira was told to address Iziki as such. This lady has taste, he thought to himself. I like that.

Lili the cat manages to safely jump down when Kelira suddenly stands up, landing with a soft thud. Even though Lili didn't expect her new throne to move, the cat doesn't seem too offended by it. She began walking about, looking at various things and loosely following the group wherever they were going. Rivelin was the last person of the trio to stand. He chugged down the remaining quarter of his drink and set the empty glass down to the side and stood up, his own [INTOXICATION] message just barely appeared before fading away. He already had some ideas in regards to how he would have Kelira dress while working, but he also knew that a few of them were a bit much for the timid girl.

He settled walking behind Kelira, opening his own crafting menu while walking through the building, behind the stage and through a door labeled 'STAFF ONLY' which Rivelin assumed would be locked somehow. He didn't have a house of his own yet so he wasn't sure how they worked, not to mention one of this scale. Through his menu he browsed over to the [Clothing] tab, checking some of the various individual pieces of accessories and clothing he could make along with full costume sets. He moved the window to the side to make sure he didn't bump into anything after almost walking into Kelira when they stopped at another door before reaching the staircase leading down into the basement. "Whoa, sorry about that. Was preemptively checking some bits I could make. I'm sure Iziki has a good stock of clothes than can be used, but I know that some bits and pieces need to be custom made if we want something a bit more ah... special. That's where I come in." He said, with some emphasis on the word 'special' that Iziki might catch but doubted Kelira would. But even if either of them questioned his meaning, Rivelin would not openly admit to anything nefarious. There were multiple implications, after all. "But we'll soon see what we are working with, and figure things out as we go from there."

When they eventually reached the dressing room Rivelin returned his focus to his crafting menu, letting the girls browse what was available to them for now. Luckily the crafting menu had a preview model that could be used to see what each piece would look like when crafted. This could be used to plan what materials to collect to create said outfit. It seemed that a good fashion system was a high priority when this game was developed, since it also allowed most clothes and accessories to be slightly adjusted before they were crafted, such as making the V cut on a shirt or dress bigger or smaller to reveal more or less cleavage. He had purchased the Fabulous Clothier cash shop perk which allowed him to make even more edits to the clothing as well as change colors almost freely. The only downside to it was that each edit he made increased the crafting cost of the piece significantly.

Once Kelira had selected a dress to try out and gone into the changing booths, he waved Iziki over and showed her an outfit that he had assembled out of the pieces he could make. It covered everything, but hugged the body nicely to show the curves down to the hip where a neat knee-length black dress hanged from. Classy, elegant and tasteful. "What do you think? I think this would fit her well."

@ChrisGabriel @Mike the Bloodwolf

"Y-yes... of course..."

Lune reluctantly removed her hand from the dark elf's chest and climbed to her feet, taking a step back to give herself some room to move. Her hands went to the belt around her waist, quickly unbuckling it and allowing it to drop to the floor. She normally felt pretty self-conscious about showing off her body, but right now she was practically in a trance, her foggy mind driven primarily by the werewolf's words.

Her hands moved to her chest, her fingers trailing the outline of her exposed cleavage — and tugging her clothing further down, just a little — before following to her stomach. She pushed the green folds of her top to either side, then with one hand began to push her clothes slowly upwards, exposing soft flesh, while her other hand slid her orange skirt downwards. "Is this what you wanted to see... Master?" the pretty elf asked, her eyes on the wolf as her fingers caressed her body, hips swaying slowly as if to some unheard music. Her bunched-up top climbed high enough to reveal the underswell of her soft breasts — and then she turned her back, her skirt swishing with the motion.

Lune popped open her inventory, and with a few quick motions of her finger, her outfit began to blink into storage, piece by piece. First her long gloves, and then her top, exposing her unblemished back to her partners; then her skirt, revealing for a brief moment soft, clinging underwear before those too vanished into the digital void. The werewolf and the dark elf had a second to appreciate the gentle curves of her ass, and then Lune spun back towards them, naked save for the long boots that still adorned her thighs. Her pussy was still partially obscured; her hand had found its way back there, her fingers working themselves back into her body.

A lusty, needy look in her eye, Lune stepped back towards the seated werewolf. She pressed forward as the dark elf reached forward to wrap her arms around her neck and pull her into a passionate kiss, hungrily returning the dark elf's lust, their bodies writhing together as she pressed the other woman back into the werewolf's hard body. The werewolf's roving hands drew forth the desperate moan he'd been looking for, and more; Lune reached up to close a hand softly around one furry paw, and dragged it down her body to press against her wet folds.

"Touch me, Master," she moaned needily against the dark elf's cheek. "Please!"

In her mind, Iziki is working through a plan for helping poor Kelira. Obviously a stable job and a place to stay would be improvements in the girl's life, but one thing Iziki was never content to do was coast. Whether through fear, laziness or lack of knowledge, Kelira was certainly not a high-achiever on her own. But that was alright, Iziki could power-game for the both of them.

Granted, strict discipline and a series of rewards and punishments would need to be established. Also, it was crucial the girl be helped to overcome her fear of others, which wasn't going to be something she voluntarily wanted to do. So it would be necessary to use that system of rewards and punishments to force her.

There would undoubtedly be some resistance at first, it would require careful planning, thought, and the administration of dominance to help this wayward traveler. Then again, so does taking down raid bosses, and Iziki had done plenty of that back before the event.

Step 1 – offer a tantalizing taste of what could be. Comfort, relaxation, safety.
Step 2 – shock her with a hint of punishment that helps to open her eyes. Not to put too fine a point on it, the girl needed to get fucked. Whether by Rivelin, Jenna, or Iziki herself – they could see as the day unfolded.
Step 3 – aftercare to dull any impulse to flee.

Rinse, repeat as often as needed to break down resistance. Once Kelira was a willing subject, then they could start a training program. It was all for her own good.

"So, have you friends or relationships?" Already knowing the answer as she leads the little group down a narrow set of stairs to the basement, Iziki's gloved fingers trace lightly down the handrail, almost caressing it instead of gripping. At the bottom of the stairs, they enter a storage room, stacked with tables, chairs, benches and other furniture for reconfiguring the main room. Since dust isn't really a thing in-game, it's difficult to determine how often the furniture gets used. But that's not important right now, for Iziki leads the way to a hallway on the other side, and a door on the left a short distance down the hallway.

"Outfit storage right here." Opening the door, she examines Rivelin's offering. Appreciating how it implies more than it shows – ties always give the hint of what happens when they are removed, and of course form-fitting has its own implications. Best is the obvious … adjustments that could be made when punishments were needed: bared shoulders, progressively shorten the skirt, shrink the swath of red underneath the black vest … eventually disappearing it entirely and leaving the tied-V opening borderline scandalous. "It has promise. But of course, the actual choice is up to her."

The illusion of choice anyhow. Iziki had high standards, and there was no way Kelira was going to meet them without significant training time. So no matter what she chooses here, there would unquestionably be adjustments over time – to help her learn.

The room itself has racks of garments, all the outfits Iziki collected over her substantial career. They range from classy to slutty, and as she wanders through the collection, pointing out classy numbers, she makes sure to 'accidentally' half pull out a scandalous option before hastily putting it back, and pulling out the 'correct' one. There's other colors of the draped velvet dress Jenna wore up in the main room, which is a bit more revealing then some of the other options Iziki lays out. Those range from gem-accented to light and lavishly embroidered. Of course, Rivelin's choice offers a little more coverage, if that's what Kelira wants. It would be interesting to see.

"Take your time. There's a changing partition over there, and a few dressing mirrors."

Her trance broke when an offer was made. With a bright smile on her face, there wasn't any hesitation within Mint to take the gemstone. "Thank you!" She could sell it probably for 300G, maybe 400G if she played her cards right! However, she was surprised he was willing to give the ruby to her. Even if it was just sold only for gold, gold was still gold, and gemstones could be used for crafting as well. Still, she would graciously accept; it would probably be the best thing she would get this adventure as a cleric unless she got lucky... which she rarely was.

Both of them had turned to her for advice on where to go next. She was happy to find that the party wasn't too deterred by their limitations after a sample of their teamwork. They pulled it off, but it was clear they needed to watch their backs. Well, more like Mint did as a healer.

"We need to be careful and not attract foes on our way there, but I think the boneyard will be safer than the mines." They could keep fighting the small mobs by the warp crystal, but if they wanted a more fruitful adventure and exp, they needed to push their limits a bit. "The graveyard has even more undead, so we need to be careful to not get overwhelmed." She then warned, "we don't want to go too far in. The boss, King Barnet, will probably give us issues.” Deep within the boneyard, a skeleton king waited on his cold throne for a brave party to face him. Unless they were feeling like risk takers, he was best left avoided. “Still, the mobs around the boneyard will give us some better exp and loot!”

Well, as long as no one died.

Mint would then lead the way as if she wasn’t meant to stay behind as a support class. Up a muted hued slope she went, looking down there were plenty of other skeletons mindlessly walking around between destroyed buildings, clueless to the fact the party was making their way forward for them staying right out of range. As long as they watched their step and weaved, they could squirm their wave untouched to the boneyard.

As they traveled forward, the very atmosphere started to slowly shift into one that was foggy and void of color. The once tan-colored earth was now painted gray as they neared the resting place of the forgotten dead. Even the small amount of nature that still tried to survive in the forgotten lands looked like corpses within of itself as they neared what was called the boneyard. The living stood out against the theme of the deceased.

tiZvJT5.jpg

[Boneyard]
The boneyard was once a beautiful graveyard, but just like the rest of the Forgotten Lands, it was abandoned. Bones and chunks of broken headstones of disturbed graves littered the place, and so it would be best for one to watch their step.
skull-fog-footage-085552078_prevstill.jpeg
The thick fog that hung over the area made it hard to see beyond the wall of clouds, but the silhouettes of the undead were easy to spot wandering thoughtlessly from patch to patch of blankets of fog.

Mint glared out at the gloomy boneyard. She huffed, "I miss the days of Crystal Beach.” Talk about harsh contrast of regions when it came to beauty.

“Let’s make our way forward and kill everything in our path! The fog can make it easy to get confused around here, so stay close and try to not wander too far in. Pretty sure the boss will kill us.” She could maybe out heal the boss for a bit, but it would be one hellish battle. “Kain, don’t attract more than you can handle, but I got your back.” She waved her staff with a smile.

Again, she would wait for the tanks to lead the way. Refreshing all the spells she had used before on the party, she made sure they would be starting out with a boost of defense and HP. However, this time she wouldn’t immediately cast her regen spell; it would be best to be wise about her mana usage.

Enemies Nearby:
Skeletons [Common/Easy]
Skeleton Guards [Common near boss/Medium]
Corrupted Skeletons [Uncommon/Difficult]
Wraith [Rare/Very Difficult]
King Barnet [Boss]
??? [Secret Boss]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom