Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [OOC]

Just a heads up, I'm going to be taking some things out of the RP header (locations/reference guide/etc} to make threads instead in our new sub forum. I do not want these organization threads used for discussion (save that for this OOC thread), but submissions are allowed. Example: You submit the town you added/want to add to the location thread for others. I think this will be important as we go on since it can be hard for everyone to keep track of what was developed.

As always, I'm open to suggestions. For now, I'm going to work on organization, but I should flesh things out in the coming days.

@Fetterette
Just a little clarification on our post - Rivelin had not yet actually crafted the outfit he was showing Iziki, he was previewing it inside his crafting menu and showing the preview to Iziki, which he would then show to Kelira when she would come over. xD
I was planning on having him be missing some of the materials and thus would either need Iziki to supply them or have him to go out and get them either via purchase from other players or monster looting.

@Fetterette
Just a little clarification on our post - Rivelin had not yet actually crafted the outfit he was showing Iziki, he was previewing it inside his crafting menu and showing the preview to Iziki, which he would then show to Kelira when she would come over. xD
I was planning on having him be missing some of the materials and thus would either need Iziki to supply them or have him to go out and get them either via purchase from other players or monster looting.
Oh, okay! I will edit my post accordingly! Thank you for the clarification!

Excellent; I shall make my first post with him when I make my next one. Just gotta figure out which city he rules with the castle in the centre of it, maybe the graveyard Mint and the others are in is part of his kingdom so he can try and pull that fee out of them.

template-im-in-danger-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

Alright. You seem to me smut focused (which is fine), and I'm not so much without good reason/I'm picky, so I rather be blunt.
I intend to be more then that, Honestly an MMO world is adventure's round ever corner, which is something I love as a fan of RPG's themselves so I have every plan to take Hunter on proper adventures and if he can find a party who's not intimidated by his level, since being one of only two 90+ (Admittedly both my characters), there's a lot he's done.

GM NOTE
So, I received a few PMs recently from members, and I appreciate them. Thank you for being transparent with me!
However, it has come to my attention that I may need to clear the air and offer some advice.

We have a lot of posts going on, and some members find it a bit overwhelming or even awkward trying to read it all or keep track of things.
I don't blame you, but there is an easy fix, you can use selective reading.

TIPS

> Just worry about who you are interacting with.
> @ a person if you are posting towards them the first time.
> Take advantage of the location forum to note locations you RPed out without people needing to go back pages.
> You don't have to read smut that isn't yours. That has little impact on the world or your character.
> Did you RP out a cool feature, did your character do something epic worth noting that others might have overlooked? Tell us about it here! I might make other threads to help this.
> Don't assume everyone is reading everything.

If I don't manage to post tonight, I should tomorrow. I'm dealing with some lingering covid symptoms that has me really foggy and tired. I keep trying to read posts, and I feel like my IQ is 5. lol.

Guess who's king idiot and forgot to actually hit the 'Post reply' button to submit their character.

It me

Back
Top Bottom