Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what are those rp ideas you have that only you really want to write?

Long form cosy smut RPs. Some people don't seem to like vanilla mixed with long form relationships that can twist and evolve, without any drama. Usually people try to shoehorn some form of it instead of just having a good, long running series of sex scene after sex scene with some story mixed in hits the spot right for me.

That can be very enjoyable with a nice plot that's loose enough to take it anywhere you want.

Long form cosy smut RPs. Some people don't seem to like vanilla mixed with long form relationships that can twist and evolve, without any drama. Usually people try to shoehorn some form of it instead of just having a good, long running series of sex scene after sex scene with some story mixed in hits the spot right for me.
Honestly, those types of RPs are my jam. No drama, but plenty of action (yes, of that kind) but of course some plot to go along with it.

Would her clothes be invisible or would she need to be naked?
Honestly, that's a good question. Most people in related media that had powers that changed their body's state (the Flash, the Fantastic Four, etc.) had specialized suits that they were able to use their powers with. So Sue Storm's suit turned invisible when she did, Barry Allen's suit can withstand the Speed Force, and so on. Assuming this character doesn't have any of that (and it's more fun to make exactly that assumption), she'd have to be naked.

Honestly, that's a good question. Most people in related media that had powers that changed their body's state (the Flash, the Fantastic Four, etc.) had specialized suits that they were able to use their powers with. So Sue Storm's suit turned invisible when she did, Barry Allen's suit can withstand the Speed Force, and so on. Assuming this character doesn't have any of that (and it's more fun to make exactly that assumption), she'd have to be naked.
Exactly my thinking too.

You could also do it the way they did it in the Sci-Fi channel series 'The Invisible Man'. Main character is implanted with a gland, stolen from Bigfoot, that causes them to secret a chemical from all their pores and follicles. The substance quickly coats his skin, hair, nails, clothes, and whatever he is carrying, and renders him invisible. He can consciously release the Quicksilver, which then flakes off and disintegrates.

You could also do it the way they did it in the Sci-Fi channel series 'The Invisible Man'. Main character is implanted with a gland, stolen from Bigfoot, that causes them to secret a chemical from all their pores and follicles. The substance quickly coats his skin, hair, nails, clothes, and whatever he is carrying, and renders him invisible. He can consciously release the Quicksilver, which then flakes off and disintegrates.
Well I mean, it's not my idea, first off. And even if it was, that's not as fun.

I'd say modifying plots of a movie for roleplay is something I could do with my clone but rarely find others to do them with. After watching another movie today called The Gift, I want to play a wife whose potentially knocked up by someone else but unaware she ever had sex with someone else. LOL

Then the next movie I watch could give me another idea that is 360 turn from this idea.

Shatter me. I wanna be Juliette. And of course Aaron Warner is writing against her...

I wish to find a gangbang rp with monsters, older men or a dc marvel rp

I want to do a forced food play scene dunno why, I just always wanted to torture a sub in such a manner usually in a MxS rp.

A Dragonriders of Pern RP that's f x f or f x futa focused. I think the primary problem is that few people here even know the series and want to write it and want to write it f x f or f x futa.

Like, the obvious kink is the forced pairing of a mating flight. That could be incorporated into something inspired by the series, but I want to have all the political drama of a Weyr and how they'd navigate their relationship in that. What if a woman Impressed a bronze who won a mating flight with a gold? The Weyrwoman at that?

I've been looking for such a diamond in the rough for years, no such luck. T~T

An epic adventure! Something with lots and lots of side characters to develop and switch out as needed. Maybe something with less of a super intricate plot, but just a general end purpose. Dungeon crawling, maybe? I dunno. I just want big casts.

This, so much! I've had poor luck trying to find a handful of collaborative, wonderful writers for such a story. I've been itching to play an elf or tiefling and wanted to put up a small, story based freeform group to create an epic fantasy adventure with others but I've been burned in the past for various reasons (lack of contribution or devolving into smut, not to mention a surprising lack of overall interest). Devouring the latest season of Critical Role didn't help tame that craving.

Knowing writers here are into this sort of thing (at least the vast 'living' fantasy world) gives me hope that I just needed to look somewhere fresh. I may see what comes of the interest check after all.

This, so much! I've had poor luck trying to find a handful of collaborative, wonderful writers for such a story. I've been itching to play an elf or tiefling and wanted to put up a small, story based freeform group to create an epic fantasy adventure with others but I've been burned in the past for various reasons (lack of contribution or devolving into smut, not to mention a surprising lack of overall interest). Devouring the latest season of Critical Role didn't help tame that craving.

Knowing writers here are into this sort of thing (at least the vast 'living' fantasy world) gives me hope that I just needed to look somewhere fresh. I may see what comes of the interest check after all.
Love this.

Villain x heroine, villain x villainess, villain x wannabe... I've had tons of threads but few people want something collaborative and detailed.

Villain x heroine, villain x villainess, villain x wannabe... I've had tons of threads but few people want something collaborative and detailed.
I sense a pattern coming on. Enthusiastic, collaborative partners may actually be my RP unicorn more than any specific idea...

A cryptid au that involves said creatures living among humans but humans are very aware of them. The base of an idea would be my non human character living in a tight knit homestead community that support each other. Buuuuttt every time I bring it up I get nothing but people want to have sex with vampires and werewolves or just plain smut.

I likely have several ERP ideas that never see the light of day due to my interests at the time or me being into something or some fandom that's too obscure. I tend to like having plot even in a mostly smut-based ERP, but some people prefer to not have it. That and the fact all of my ideas are somewhat elaborate and do require both parties to play multiple roles.

I'm big into RWBY ERP, Bleach ERP and recently Persona 4/Persona 5 ERP but those seem to be niche fandoms in terms of ERP on this forum. Probably also doesn't help that I mainly like playing against Futas, I suppose?

I've been in recent years toying with the Erotic Horror genre, but it tends to be blacklisted by people who don't find erotic horror, well, erotic. Plus some ideas need a lot of set up like my Ember Hill, Aberration and Amalgamation ERP plots.

In short, it seems to be a combination of my interests (fetish and fandom wise) and the fact I like long-term, multisession ERPs with plots in them.

So I guess I'm too weird for some people?

I'm inspired by this trailer. Exploring a post-apocalyptic world that's filled with dinosaurs is an interesting concept to me, especially if it has a xenofiction angle.

What ever happened to DD/lg plots? I see plenty of the occasional Mom/son requests nowadays. But Daddy/daughter plots seem to have fallen out of fashion or something. lol

What ever happened to DD/lg plots? I see plenty of the occasional Mom/son requests nowadays. But Daddy/daughter plots seem to have fallen out of fashion or something. lol
Apparently you've never seen some of the stories I write with another user. Of course, we use Discord, so...

Apparently you've never seen some of the stories I write with another user. Of course, we use Discord, so...
I mean... no. no i have not. lol

What I guess I was trying to convey is that I never see anyone advertising such pairing/plots. So it's always me casting a line, instead of being able to approach someone to their own idea. I just came back from a many months-long hiatus and well.... not a lot is different from when I took a break. Not here, nor on the other venues I used to frequent.

Back
Top Bottom