Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what are those rp ideas you have that only you really want to write?

I mean... no. no i have not. lol

What I guess I was trying to convey is that I never see anyone advertising such pairing/plots. So it's always me casting a line, instead of being able to approach someone to their own idea. I just came back from a many months-long hiatus and well.... not a lot is different from when I took a break. Not here, nor on the other venues I used to frequent.
Understandable, lol. I suppose I was just kinda-sorta tooting my horn a bit. Carry on, ignore me, lol.

Something inspired by the concept of the game SBURB featured in the webcomic that got ruined by its own fanbase and author; Homestuck

The idea of a group of online friends playing a game together, learning it overlaps with reality and will result in the destruction of their universe, with their only hope of having a home to complete the game and create a new universe to inhabit. These friends are then transported to their own "planets", based around their ideas of what an alien fantasy world they as an individual would have to save would be like, meanwhile having to rely on their friends for progress and resources, creating an inter-dependency while forcing them to become independent paradoxically.

Meanwhile, they are faced with enemies at every corner who do intend to destroy the world of the game, i.e. reality, and make it anew, seeing these "heroes" as the primary hurdle in their efforts while fighting the forces of "good" which are destined to lose.

As all this occurs, they have to come to terms and accept the distinction between their friends' online personas and their true selves, even meeting them in person, and what the resulting interactions entail.

To accomplish their goal, they must each visit the worlds of their friends, and face their inner demons personified in the form of an individual boss before joining each other in a final effort on the central battlefield their planets orbit and defeat the final boss.

In an ideal world, it would be a small group game, where each players gets to also be DM for one of the planets IC and OoC. For that reason and many more, it's been a difficult concept to pitch and convince people to play in.

With the new season coming out, I've been curious about doing a Goblin Slayer RP simply for the challenge of writing a character that doesn't have a real name. Might be an excuse to dip my toes into non-con waters again, too.

Something inspired by the concept of the game SBURB featured in the webcomic that got ruined by its own fanbase and author; Homestuck

The idea of a group of online friends playing a game together, learning it overlaps with reality and will result in the destruction of their universe, with their only hope of having a home to complete the game and create a new universe to inhabit. These friends are then transported to their own "planets", based around their ideas of what an alien fantasy world they as an individual would have to save would be like, meanwhile having to rely on their friends for progress and resources, creating an inter-dependency while forcing them to become independent paradoxically.

Meanwhile, they are faced with enemies at every corner who do intend to destroy the world of the game, i.e. reality, and make it anew, seeing these "heroes" as the primary hurdle in their efforts while fighting the forces of "good" which are destined to lose.

As all this occurs, they have to come to terms and accept the distinction between their friends' online personas and their true selves, even meeting them in person, and what the resulting interactions entail.

To accomplish their goal, they must each visit the worlds of their friends, and face their inner demons personified in the form of an individual boss before joining each other in a final effort on the central battlefield their planets orbit and defeat the final boss.

In an ideal world, it would be a small group game, where each players gets to also be DM for one of the planets IC and OoC. For that reason and many more, it's been a difficult concept to pitch and convince people to play in.
Well, I mean, you perhaps have at least one person who is intrigued: me.

Been kicking this plot around in my brain for a good month-ish now, and I think I've got it figured out enough to actually put fingers to keyboard and type it out.

Several hundred years in the future, humanity has spread to the stars, and have colonized dozens of new worlds in the Milky Way. As time went on, tensions rose until they reached a breaking point, resulting in war across known space. One little planet has decided to remain neutral during the war, and continued life as usual. Its forests were felled, its seas fished, and its mountains mined. One day that all changed. Massive creatures rose from the depths of the sea, laying waste to coastal cities for weeks before they were killed by the planet's military forces. At first it was thought to be a one-off incident. But as more creatures - dubbed "Tenshi" by the media - began appearing, a task force was put together to fight them.

Persuaded by outside sources, the planetary government began importing humanoid machines known as "Hachiman" in order to combat the Tenshi.

Well, pilot? Are you ready to fight some Tenshi?

This idea is inspired heavily by Titanfall, though there's some other inspiration thrown in for flavor. I plan to explore and justify why the Tenshi are specifically attacking humankind on this planet. I really want to explore the relationships between Hachiman pilots and their AI, as well as inter-pilot relationships.

A pet for a pet? A human is kidnapped and turned almost immortal due to experimentation but humans are social creatures and need company. So what does her captor do? Get his pet a pet.

Since two of the characters are non human there's no interest.

My biggest issue with roleplaying is that I often get an idea that I really like and want to do, but then because I sometimes can't get a partner to do it right then and there, I end up becoming interested in a different idea by the time someone messages me about doing that RP. It's why I haven't made a new RP in a while, because I hate being so flighty, so I don't want to risk disappointing someone.

My biggest issue with roleplaying is that I often get an idea that I really like and want to do, but then because I sometimes can't get a partner to do it right then and there, I end up becoming interested in a different idea by the time someone messages me about doing that RP. It's why I haven't made a new RP in a while, because I hate being so flighty, so I don't want to risk disappointing someone.
This is why some people update their RT religiously

Swinging. I find it tricky to find people who are interested in swinging as opposed to cheating, cuckolding, pimping, control etc.

Still looking for something historical. Especially it involves race dynamics (not as a kink, I just like exploring the themes and also the drama.) Especially post WW2.

Everywhere I look, I see absolutely no one looking for a Succession roleplay despite the popularity of the series. But also given the fact that I want to use an OC which would make it more niche, I don't think it'll be easy even if I do find roleplayers in the fandom

Back
Top Bottom