Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He gasped and panted weakly, body shaking as he tried to be patient. Morgan was being nice enough to return the favor, it would be rude to be selfish.

Morgan suddenly wrapped his tail around the base of Kit's cock, and began sucking him off greedily and suddenly.

He grunted and moaned lowly as he continued to work him greedily, his tail working opposite his mouth, tight and mercilessly milking him.

He worked faster and faster, his tail flicking again and again, the tip teasing Kit's inner thigh.

His breath hitched and he arched off the desk a bit, giving a strangled cry as he dumped a massive load down Morgan's throat.

He blushed darkly and slid off the desk, the easiest position would be him bent over, he figured. So, he moved over the desk and gripped the edge across from him.

He smacked his ass and smirked. "Didn't occur to get it when I said get ready~? That excited~?"

He blushed darkly, hips jerking, "I-I heard...you mention wanting head...and the only thought that occured was...give him head.."

Back
Top Bottom