Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naked City OoC.

MsBloom

Moonchild
So this is where we will coordinate, organise and discuss plot and character ideas for The Naked City Chronicles.

These are the stories currently running:

Last edited:
"We don't have time, we must save her." There was as much fear in Lea's voice as determination as it was still unclear to the woman whether she was saving someone. "It isn't a game at all, are you going to help me or just stand there?"

This seems like a good parallel storyline to the abuse and death of Leanna. The trio goes off to attempt to rescue her (each for their own reason of course) and in doing so not only delve deeper into the house, drawn deeper into its haunting, but perhaps also release her spirit from the evil that lurk within the walls of the mansion.

@Colonel_Liam @SurreptitiousApple

Working on my post now and an idea came to me. What if the young kitchen maid is an ancestor to Lea, impregnated by Jasper Gordon and kept alive long enough to give birth. I mean even a sworn misogynist would want an heir, right?

Although. If we allow both Clause and James to have their way with her as then he would not be able to be certain the child was his so just for reference, should we go with the servants also being allowed to have their way with Leanna they will only be allowed to use her orally and anally. The vagina is only for Jasper Gordon to breed her.

My original idea was incarnation, which doesn't require heredity but there is no reason that couldn't be included. I especially like it if they have a strong physical resemblance, though Leanna would be much younger. @MsBloom you know well my fascination with breeding, so what you have laid out is perfectly wonderful on my end (well both ends).;)

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I can't seem to stay consistent or at least communicate. Please expect me to be caught up by this coming sunday.

@SurreptitiousApple a very nice post indeed. It does perhaps raise one question though that perhaps we should aim @LeaT regarding her limits. In the character sheet they are defined as force Fantasies, bondage, interracial/interspecies, being bred, but to what level of severity.

Thanks! And that's a good call out; admittedly I hadn't reconsulted the character sheets when I wrote my post so apologies if I crossed any lines.

Looking back at @LeaT 's, at least they're listed as kinks so I'm feeling somewhat safe. Still, please don't hesitate to ask me to rewrite something if it misses the mark.

No issues on my end, I'm fairly hard to offend. I'm uninterested in gore or being dismembered, but some level of torture, especially to bend her to their will is certainly acceptable. No holes are barred;)

how these feeling would apply to one who had a cock was a hypotheical at best.

Which both Jamie and Spencer have.

Like an ancient roman cruxifixtion Leanna's own body was compressing her lungs, slowly asphyxiating her.

Just so we are all on the same page. We can't kill Leanna because she has to bear a child first or the connection through blood with Professor Thomas won't happen.

Which both Jamie and Spencer have.

Just so we are all on the same page. We can't kill Leanna because she has to bear a child first or the connection through blood with Professor Thomas won't happen.
For the first part, I hoped that it might be fun to find out.

For the second, I’d actually prefer if the death occurred off screen anyway, but just a hint towards HOW it eventually happened.

Back
Top Bottom