Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Color me... (Roleplay) (NSFW)

What emotion would you like to see Kristina’s underwear influence?

• Bored

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gloomy

• Impatient

• Paranoid

• Total voters

kaoruKitten

Planetoid
For details about the premise of the roleplay please visit the request thread: HERE
If you would like to join in on the fun, please send me a PM first to talk about the details of the roleplay.
Please don't just jump right in without contacting me first.

COLOR ME …..

It was Saturday morning and by all rights, Kristina should have been allowed to sleep in. The college student had just finished sitting a bunch of tests, and she was ahead on her projects. The world wasn't always fair, and karma was just a thing for hippies and optimists. The neighbours in her small student apartment suddenly decided that they wanted to have a mini-rave or something by the sound of it. Deciding that going back to sleep would be out of the question, the blonde got out of bed in fluffy, warm pyjamas and sleepily made herself a coffee. It was only after she finished brewing her coffee that she took her phone off charge and checked her messages.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted into the underColor product testing program. Please check your mailbox/doorstep for the first of our products to review.

The sleepy college student read the message a couple more times as she sipped her coffee then got up and cautiously opened the door and looked down. Sure enough to her surprise, there was a pink cardboard box sitting there. Kristina looked up and down the narrow hall of her apartment building, then seeing that she was alone, picked up the box and took it inside to open it.

A classmate had recommended the program to her otherwise she would never have signed up for such a risqué product testing campaign. Kristina just wasn't one to show off her body or to spend a lot of time trying to look good on her socials, but high-quality lingerie was definitely out of her budget as a student paying her way through college. Writing a few reviews in exchange for a new set of underwear every day seemed too good to be true. Even after applying she didn't think it was real until that package arrived.

Kristina opened the box and was surprised to find another box and an envelope marked READ FIRST sitting inside the larger box. The envelope contained the terms and conditions, along with a QR code for the app that she needed to post her reviews and photos of the product. She read the terms and conditions and installed the app then took the other box out. She found herself wide awake and excited as she was about to find her surprise underwear for the day. Already Kristina was enjoying the program and she hadn't even started it. It was going to be like Christmas every day!

She pulled the tab that ripped the top of the box open then pulled back the flaps and a sheet of tissue paper to reveal the day's undergarments...

Last edited:
The card sitting inside a box on top of a layer of tissue paper was printed with the words: 'Color me red.' Under the tissue paper was a red bra whose cups were made of completely transparent silk and a crotchless red thong whose front was also made of this sheer silk. The set left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

While opening a surprise package had all the hallmarks of Christmas or a birthday, this package was neither. The insidious promotion campaign wasn't in the goodwill of either of those events. As per the strict instructions, Kristina read the words on the card aloud as she lifted it off the tissue paper.

"Color me red?" She asked more than read aloud before setting the card on the table with the other documents that she had received. "That'd be right, red isn't my color..." she continued speaking to herself as her unconscious mind made an association with the color red and the emotion of lust. Then, she lifted the flap of tissue paper away to reveal the very small, silk bra. "Oh," she exclaimed softly as she looked at the small, sexy garment. Kristina had never worn anything like that, and as she moved it to the side of the box to open the next layer of tissue to reveal the bottoms she had to look at her hands to see just what she was feeling. The silk was so light and soft that it felt like a breeze under her touch.

Kristina's mind made a prediction of what the panties would look like after seeing the bra. Small panties of the same fabric, probably with shoestring straps at the side were what she expected to see, but it was quickly apparent that she was wrong. "A thong," she half whined then picked up the garment and her eyes went wide as the opening in the crotch did what an opening does best, it opened. Kristina dropped the thong back in the box like she had picked up something dirty and looked at it sitting there in a crumpled heap.

Right then the college student wasn't sure she could go through with the testing campaign. She wasn't afraid to wear the lingerie, but taking a photo in it was another thing. Kristina made herself breakfast and another coffee mulling over her choices. She looked through the photos trickling into the underColor app as other testers apparently woke, then found their days underwear in their mailbox or on their doorstep, then posted their photos and reviews.

Curiosity won out. Kristina decided that she couldn't make her decision unless she actually tried on the underwear first. Facing away from her mirror she slipped out of her pyjama pants and panties then stepped into the thong. Once she had it on she peered down at it looking as she tucked a stray pubic hair into the side of the underwear. From that angle, they felt just like a regular thong, but when she moved the air brushing over her exposed labia made her feel like she was pantiless. It was a strange juxtaposition of familiar sensations.

Continuing, Kristina removed her robe and t-shirt then slipped the bra up her arms to sit against her petite breasts. She let out a soft, almost inaudible coo as the silk slipped over her skin. The fine silk was like the softest caress over her breasts and nipples and she relished the feeling, lusting for more.

Experiencing the feeling of the fine lingerie was what tipped the scales in favour of Kristina proceeding and taking the picture for the underColor app to meet the requirements to continue the program. She spent all morning in just that vivid red underwear photographing herself in different poses, trying as hard as she could to hide her obviously visible nipples and her pussy that the crotchless thong failed to hide (though she was grateful that it did hide her tuft of blonde pubic hair. She became so engrossed in the task that it was well past lunchtime when she had a shot that she was happy with.

The pose Kristina settled on was her sitting cross-legged on her bed holding the phone out selfie-style. From that angle, only the top of the thong was visible, not the opening at the bottom. She turned her head away from the lens looking every bit as shy as she was feeling with her nipples plain to see but she had given up on hiding them and her pussy. She slipped on her dressing gown and posted to the app then made a long overdue lunch.

It was only while she was eating her lunch in the middle of the afternoon that she looked at her messages as she ate. She had neglected them while engrossed in the photoshoot. "Really?" she spluttered when she followed a thread about a college friend's birthday drinks. She knew that there was no backing out, but after being alone all morning she was actually looking forward to the company, even if she didn't like bars. Following the thread, she read that they were coming to get her, whether she liked it or not (probably because she hadn't replied once). Looking at the clock, Kristina was surprised that she only had about forty minutes to get ready and rushed into her bedroom closet leaving all the documents and 'Color me red' card on her kitchen table.

Kristina's best male friend, Derek Jones, knocked on the door of her apartment and went inside without waiting for an answer, like he always did. He was tall, dark haired, handsome and muscular, and had wanted to be more than friends almost since day one. "Tina! I'm here, let's go!" He wandered into the kitchen to grab a bottle of soda (he wasn't real big on pre-gaming, and besides which he was the designated driver today) and happened upon the documents and card. He picked up the latter, repeated the words, 'Color me red?', his voice lilting up into a question before putting it back down and going to nag Kristina (or 'Tina' as he affectionately called her...he was one of the few she allowed to do so) to get ready faster, the soda forgotten.

Deciding what to wear was even harder than normal because Kristina didn't exactly want to show off her new, risqué underwear. That meant skirts and dresses were out, and with nothing covering her pussy, tight-fitting pants were out too. Thankfully she had just invested in a pair of mom jeans and pulled them on as quickly as she could after she found them. In her jeans and that tiny, silky bra she fished around for a shirt that would hide both the vibrant color of the bra and her nipples that seemed out of control with that sensuous silk pressed to them. That could be the only reason why her nipples had been at least semi-erect ever since putting the bra on.

Kristina was trying on her third t-shirt when Derek's shadow was cast through the door as he moved to enter her room to hurry her up. Kristina had been standing back to the door when she realised that there was someone there and quickly pulled the t-shirt over her head and down her body, ramming her arms in while somewhere in the garment the stitching complained. Praying that whoever it was had only seen the back of the bra she turned to see who it was, but she had kind of already guessed. Derek was the most likely to enter her room and was large enough to cast block that much light through the door.

A sigh of relief came when she saw it was her friend from school but her heart didn't stop pounding after the fright as she looked up at her much taller friend. "Fuck Derek! Don't you know guys shouldn't go into a girl's room all on their own?" Kristina was comfortable with Derek and the five-foot four-inch blonde wasn't scared in giving her friend a telling off. "get out, I'm nearly ready," she ordered with her hands on her hips. Kristina hadn't checked that shirt and never realised that her nipples were plain to see through the pale pink t-shirt as was a lot of the cut and color of the bra.

Being too late to change now that the ride to the party was there, Kristina grabbed a small, white cardigan and put it on as she walked out into her living room looking for Derek. When she saw the underColor stuff on the table her heart skipped a beat. There was nothing wrong with doing the trial, but she was shy and liked some things to be private. "Hey Mr Impatient, I'm ready," she said as she looked around for her friend as she gathered her phone, keys etc and stuffed them in her small purse.

Derek had, of course, seen the back of Kristina's new bra but had decided to hold his silence. When she told him to leave, he nodded respectfully and withdrew from the room, but not before noting how her nipples poked enticingly through the pale pink T-shirt. He went to use the restroom while she was finishing up, and he emerged from the hall bathroom when she called out for him, still drying his hands with paper towels. "I wouldn't be calling names if I were you, Mom Jeans," he joked as he pulled her into a warm hug. "Good to see you, Tina," he said. "I know I don't say it a lot cause we see each other almost every day, but it's true." He let her go and grabbed the light jacket he had draped over the sofa. "Shall we?", he asked and bounded out the door without waiting for a reply.

The surprise warm embrace from her much larger friend was a surprise. Kristina had always known that Derek had kind of liked her, and now suddenly he was hugging her for no real apparent reason. She hoped that it was nothing because, for her, she only wanted to stay friends with him as they had always been. But even with that thought in mind, the feeling of Derek's large body pressed her hers felt nice and Kristina found herself feeling a slight pang of disappointment when the hug ended.

"Hey, what can I say, mom jeans are the new skinny jeans. I don't make the fashion trends," she answered a little relieved that her pants, not her top nor underwear were the clothes being talked about. Then Derek was off towards the door. "Hey, you are just proving my point here, what's the rush?" Kristina asked as she checked that she had her keys before locking the apartment and following the impatient Derek to his car. "Lead the way chauffeur," she teased as she followed him.

Last edited:
"Hey, it's not my impatience. If it were up to me, we'd hang out and binge-watch something like we always do when we're caught up with schoolwork." Derek opened the passenger door for Kristina like a proper gentleman, and shut it behind her when she got in. He circled around to the driver's side and slid in and started the engine. "You know that I'm not usually like this. It's Amber that's pulling me along like a dog on a leash that just wants to plod along and sniff everything." Merging out into the light traffic, he started making his way to Amber's favorite bar. "So, any plans for the summer?", he asked conversationally. "I know we almost have two months to go, but it's never too early, right?"

Kristina nodded along with Derek's reasons for being so hasty. They did ring true, especially about Amber. It was her birthday and she expected to dance to her jig. Kristina was just so surprised that she had missed all the planning chats. Had she really been so engrossed in taking the pictures in the sexiest underwear that she had ever worn... and was still wearing. She gasped a little as she half-listened to Derek and thought about them pictures. Kristina suddenly pulled out her phone and (making sure that Derek who should have been busy driving) didn't see her check her photo roll for incriminating evidence.

When all was safe, Kristina looked over at the driver and replied, "Well, I was going to do a couple of extra subjects for the credit... and I guess I'll go home for a bit. Mom's cooking always beats mine, and Dad is paying the rent here so I should really make sure I show my face and let them know that I appreciate them," this suddenly made her wonder what happened with the underColor deliveries but she pushed the question aside. "Sounds like you are making plans. What were you planning to do?" The holidays often made Kristina a little sad because she couldn't enjoy them like a lot of her friends.

Last edited:
Derek happened to glance her way when she was checking her phone and it took all of his willpower not to react in any obvious way and put his eyes back on the road as he caught her deleting a photo of her in the sexiest, most revealing set of underwear he had ever seen! Why bother at this point when you could just go naked?, was the prevailing thought in his head regarding the set. He gulped silently before answering, making sure to keep his tone of voice unchanged. "Actually I was thinking I could come and see what my best friend does when she's not enjoying her mom's cooking or schmoozing her dad. I got a van I can crash in, or I can rent a hotel room. Would you like that?" He certainly would, more so now that he had seen this new, more adventurous side of her.

Kristina craned her head to one side thinking. She really didn't like the idea, her dad wouldn't like Derek to begin with but he was a friend and she wanted to kind of refuse in a way that didn't hurt his feelings. "Yeah, I don't know Dee. Family time is, well, family time. I won't be there the whole break like. There will be plenty of time to hang out when I'm in town," she said and winced thinking that probably wasn't as letting him down as lightly as she had hoped. "I thought you hated the country anyway," she added, though her hometown was really like country, country.

Kristina opened her map app on her phone. The drive seemed to be taking longer than she had expected and with how clingy Derek was acting today, she wondered if he had taken a long route to be with her. It was strange, she had been feeling this urge to be with people all afternoon, and that hug from Derek had only made that worse, but sitting in his car was an absolute, awkward nightmare. She wanted to start asking 'are we there yet?' like an annoying brat.

"Oh. Well, yeah, but I'd be hanging out with you, so it would be worth it." Derek lapsed into a silence that was broken when she checked the map on her phone. "Trust me, Tina. I'm getting there as fast as I can. Amber would kill me if we took the scenic route." As much as I'd like to, he didn't add and perhaps didn't need to. At any rate, he thought he may have been a little too clingy so when they were stopped at a red light, he turned to look at her. "Hey, am I being clingy? If so, I'm sorry. I just...well. It's fun to spend time with you, and, uhh..." The light turned green and he thanked the heavens for that as he hit the gas again. He had a feeling she knew what he wanted to say but didn't, so he was grateful that he didn't need to get tongue-tied telling Kristina he liked her as more than a friend.

Kristina looked out the passenger side window away from Derek. He had definitely hit the nail on the head. While she liked spending time him and her friends, Kristina also valued her privacy and time alone. Derek wanting to insert himself into her life more was a little annoying, especially since they were just good friends.

“Yeah, I guess it can come off that way with friends that are the opposite sex. It mightn’t seem that way if Amber was saying the same things,” she said her arms across her chest and hugging herself slightly. After that hug in her apartment, part of her still craved physical contact. Looking to Derek driving she laughed. “No, Amber would be like Tina! I’m going to visit your folks with you and we can….” She impersonated their friend.

Being such an awkward trip to the party Kristina was almost dreading the trip home and hoped Derek would be giving a few more people a ride with her.

"Well sometimes friends who are the opposite sex have bigger aspirations but they're afraid--" Derek stopped abruptly as he braked hard and narrowly avoided going through an intersection where his light was green but an ambulance with its lights and siren on went speeding through the cross street where the light was red. He let out the breath he'd been holding, chuckled nervously and continued to the bar. "Nearly there," was all he said further.

He pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later.

A little yelp of surprise at the near accident came from Derek's passenger and Kristina stayed mostly silent the rest of the way to their friend's birthday party. As much as she disagreed with his comment about friends being scared to go further Kristina wasn't going to argue with Derek because she was obviously distracting him. "Thank goodness," she muttered when he announced that they were nearly there.

When they finally stopped Kristina muttered "Thank goodness," then made ready to get out of the car. "Thanks for the lift Dee, I'll meet you inside though. I just want to get some air and then use the restroom." Kristina said then closed the door and headed off to a small, well-lit lawn at the side of the parking lot. She paced on the lawn breathing deeply for a bit then after Derek had entered the bar she waited a few minutes and entered herself. As she said she went to the restroom, but only sat there checking the underColor app. All there was were many other girl's reviews in the feed newer than hers. There weren't comments or likes or anything like that, just product details and pictures of the underwear taken by the company if you swiped sidewards from the review pics. Kristina was glad that there weren't comments and she hadn't been the slowest to post today. "What are you doing Kristina?" she asked herself and left the restroom to find her friends.

The group was easy to find, Amber was so loud and Derek so big. They kind of stuck out. Sneaking up behind Amber, Kristina wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. "Happy birthday," she wished her friend then apologised for her tardiness blaming Derek's driving for making her a little car sick rather than telling her the truth.

Derek raised an eyebrow at Kristina but didn't say anything. She seemed to want to keep this private, and he had no intention of violating his friend's secret he had stumbled upon. Violating other things, however...thoughts most naughty had lodged in his mind, and he couldn't shake loose images of fucking her in various positions, both typical and exotic, as she wore that lingerie set he glimpsed on her photo roll. Or less.

Shaking his head to bring him back to the present, he was just in time to laugh along with the group when Amber made a joke about his driving habits. He shot back at Tina with, "Well if I wasn't so distracted by Mom Jeans over here!" Maybe you should just take them off, he didn't add. Maybe he wasn't gonna get anywhere with her in a purely romantic sense, but he'd be damned if he didn't want to get into those pants she was wearing. He also took a perverse pleasure in being the only one who knew the real reason she was dressed like that.

On the other hand, the bar was rather devoid of others except their little group; some retirees and a few graveyard shift workers were the only ones there besides Derek, Amber, Kristina and the others, so hopefully no one else would ruin their good time. After all, everyone their age didn't start partying until the sun went down. Well, unless they had something to celebrate, anyways. So maybe... Derek had a goal in mind for tonight, now it was a question of how, where and a few other logistics...but he had all day to figure those out.

For the beginning of the afternoon drinks while the bar was still reasonably quiet Kristina sat by Amber. She occasionally mingled among the other guests that she knew but kind of stayed away from Derek. It wasn't really on purpose, but she kind of migrated through the circles within the party that she hadn't spoken to that recently. Strangely Kristina found herself looking at the other patrons that weren't part of their group. The elder couples holding hands as they drank with their friends most of all. It wasn't that she wanted a partner, quite the opposite, Kristina was happy single and focused on her studies. It was the physical contact that she was envious of.

But the blonde's brooding thoughts didn't last long in a group of drinking college students. The more they drank, the louder that they got. While she had been reluctant to go because she didn't like parties so much, Kristina was having a good time though she was pacing her drinks. The cost was part of it, but she didn't really like being drunk and out of control. Alcohol also made her flush, and she was feeling warm after the second drink. Being wrapped up in the fun, she took her cardigan off forgetting all about the silk bra doing absolutely nothing to restrain her nipples.

Being the designated driver didn't mean Derek wasn't gonna have a good time. He made the rounds and was looking for Kristina when he literally almost bumped into her, his hip brushing against hers as he swiveled around to face...her back. "Hey, Tina," he said, tapping her on the shoulder. "Do you remember why Amber is celebrating? I can't recall." He really couldn't, and not just because he was distracted by his best friend.

He had been wondering about the 'where' aspect first, for his planned evening with Kristina, and he recalled a social media post she made about being in love with Japan, and remembered there was an authentic Japanese love hotel a few miles away in Japantown. Perhaps she wouldn't exactly go for it, but then again...

And what was the deal with that card? 'Color me red'? It seemed almost as if it was written like that for a reason, but he wasn't really sure what that reason was yet.

Talking with a group that she had shared a particularly nasty professor with Kristina didn't even notice Derek was near her, and even after they bumped she didn't know who it was. The bar wasn't that crowded yet, so there hadn't been much physical contact. She realised that there was someone close behind her, her butt brushing their body, maybe their thighs. Then the warm skin of a hand seeped through her shirt and Derek's voice followed. Breaking away from her conversation she turned her head and gave him a little bit of a scowl, "It's her birthday dumbass. Did you forget that you were driving or something?" she replied and went back to her previous conversation though her body didn't break the contact between them.

"Right, sorry." Derek also didn't break the contact, and laid a hand on Kristina's shoulder and leaned down to whisper, 'Yeah, I kinda did,' his breath hot against her ear as he straightened up and joined the conversation about his own experiences with the professor at an appropriate time. He unconsciously rubbed the shoulder slightly as he spoke.

Meanwhile, his mind was working overtime about how he'd manage to get from here to the hotel. The cost wasn't an issue, his late parents had won the lottery earlier in their life but kept living modestly so they were able to bequeath the lion's share of it to him. But how was he going to convince her to let him have sex with her?

The conversation turned to a literature class that he had taken with some of the group, and when someone made a wild comparison between The Scarlet Letter and a spaghetti Western, he put on a Texas drawl and said, "Well color me red and call me Sally! That's about the most ree-diculous thing I ever did hear!"

Feeling her friend's lips at her ear made Kristina's heart flutter. She didn't have an ear kink or even think that it was one of her erogenous zones, but that tender sensation sent a shiver down her spine and secretly she wanted more. She tried to shake the sudden craving away but found herself being distracted by the touch of Derek's body on hers. She was just nodding at the conversation progressing around her. Nobody really noticed because she was quite often quiet and rarely the centre of a conversation.

Things only got worse though. She wasn't really interested in the conversation but suddenly her mind went dark like someone pulled a heavy, velvet cloth over her consciousness. Kristina's bottom lip drooped a little slackly as her eyelids fluttered. "Oh my god! Catch her!" Emily shouted and pointed to Kristina. Emily had been standing opposite Kristina and had thought the change in expression was her about to pass out from drinking too much.

Derek immediately picked her up and carried Kristina to an empty booth. "Are you all right?", he asked once he had set her down. His face was full of concern but also some slight curiosity as this happened right after he had said the words 'Color me red.' Coincidence? He was going to find out. Some crazy porn he had watched before popped into his head, and this almost seemed to be straight from that.

Swallowing the last of his nerves and hesitation, he decided to test this impossible, crazy idea about what might be happening. "Touch your right index finger to the side of your nose," he said in what he still sort of hoped wasn't an actual command that she'd be compelled to follow. On the other hand, if she did, that would be such a wonderful, naughty thing that he would certainly use to give them both a good time. Or so he hoped.

There had been little chance of Kristina actually falling, but Emily on any of the others wouldn't have known that. From her point of view, the world seemed to spin as Derek carried her to the seclusion of the booth. The feeling of his hands holding her body seemed to spread fire on the urge she had been having deep in her subconscious all day. The dull ache for somebodies skin on hers that she had been mistaking for the kiss of the silk on her skin, was no longer dull. Even if her mind was clouded and blank, her body was reacting and soon the faintly visible bumps of her nipples turned to the undeniable sight of rock hard nipples pressing against two thin layers of fabric.

Derek must have set Kristina down like a doll (or maybe even a sack of potatoes) because she still had no motor control after the first triggering of the hypnotic circuitry hidden in the underColor lingerie. Her head was tilted up towards his, though her lip was still slack and trembling slightly while her half-closed eyelids fluttered, her pupils dancing up and down almost like she was in REM sleep. She ignored the initial question as she was set down, but when the voice that said the trigger words gave an order, Kristina's right arm raised slowly, but surely towards her face. Her index finger extended then touched the side of her nose and remained there.

While she could have been punking her friend, the blank look on her face would have been very difficult to fake.

Derek was stunned. This was actually fucking happening! Although he had no idea how she was under his control, it became immediately apparent that she was. Two halves of himself warred for supremacy. One was the part that wanted to take her home and somehow undo whatever had been done to her. The other half wanted to take full advantage of this (but still in a way that didn't actually hurt her). Eventually the latter half won out and he said, "All right, put your hand down and act normal." He hoped that that wasn't too vague for whatever powers were controlling her mind to have her follow. He noticed the others were starting to get worried, so he decided to put a modified plan of his into action. "Gonna take her home, Amber. Poor girl. I know I'm the designated driver, so Uber's on me." He picked her up and carried her outside. Setting her down, he said, "Okay, follow me." He walked to his car and opened the passenger door. "Get in, please." It cost nothing to be courteous, and this was his best friend. "Like I said, act like you still have your head about you. This slack-jawed thing looks bad. Don't make me hold you up." He hoped a cop wouldn't come by and ask questions he wouldn't be able to answer.

Almost as soon as Derek told her to act normal the fog seemed to lift from Kristina's eyes. She straightened her posture but didn't look around or anything as one would if they woke in a strange place or situation. Normal was an unspecific adjective, but minds can be very flexible and understanding. After Derek excused himself and said that he was taking Kriststina home, she leaned out of the booth and looked at the party, "Sorry Amber, I just don't feel quite myself," she apologised in a close to regular voice. After the show that she had put on when Derek triggered her by accident, none of them would doubt her words. The apology came because normally, Kristina was polite to her friends, even telling an occasional white lie.

When she was set down outside she stood without assistance. As commanded, Kristina followed Derek to his car, then got in. On instinct, she put on her seatbelt. It seemed the habituated actions still continued, even in the tranced state. "Why would I want you to hold me up? Stop being such a dumb-ass," she said then smiled a little. "Ever seen your jaw when you are doing math Dee? Now that's a slack jaw," she replied. It was obvious that she wasn't just a flesh puppet unlike when she first fell into the trance.

Back
Top Bottom