Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Color me......

kaoruKitten

Planetoid
COLOR ME …..

Ahhhh my first request post on BMR. It only took me a little over two months. For the most part, I have been happy relying to other members' requests but I have come up with a specific idea that I would like to explore. But before I get to the idea I have in mind I would like to state some of the things that I am and am not looking for.

To begin, what I like to see:
  • I strongly prefer the third person, past tense. That is all I will write, but since I am more interested in content than style, I'm not going to demand a partner to conform to my writing preferences.
  • A paragraph bare minimum. I define a paragraph to be five to ten sentences. I would average 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, rarely less, but sometimes. I know that stories can be fluid and post lengths change with the story and how engrossed in it the writers are. Trust me, I understand in some situations in a roleplay there isn't that much to reply to, but a couple of lines is definitely not going to go down well with me.
  • Honesty. I would like my partners to be honest. If things are getting boring, the roleplay wasn't what they expected, or even they just lost interest. I would like to know. If I know, I may be able to change something, or at least say goodbye and thank them for their effort and time.
  • Someone that has actually read this request. Please put a citrus fruit in your PM header or I will not respond.
  • My kinks. I really don't have many no's (and sometimes they are even negotiable), but I do have my kinks link in my profile for a reason. Please at least take a look.

I probably sound like a bit of a bore now, but if you made it this far, here is my idea. I still need to flush out some details, and I hope to brainstorm a little with anyone interested.

COLOR ME …..

I want to start a forum roleplay with one or more players on the following idea.

Kristina has been encouraged to join a product testing campaign that seems too good to be true. Every morning she receives a small parcel in her letterbox containing the day's underwear for free. There are a couple of catches though. Firstly she has to rate the underwear on the companies app for fit, comfort, build quality etc. She also has to post a photo of her wearing the garments on their app. The style and manner that she takes the pictures are totally up to her though. The company doesn't require the pictures to be sexy or, provocative and are up to her discretion. With these two requirements met, Kristina is free to keep the garments as long as she cuts off the tags and washes them.
On the surface, it looks all above board, but it is actually a secret public test of new hypnosis/mood control/mind-control technology. The color of the garment will passively affect her mood for the day. This will be chosen by the partner player. Whaite may make her pure and naive, red passionate and lusty. Each partner will choose the style, color and emotion for the underwear to make Kristina feel.

In addition to the passive effects, each days underwear delivery there will be a card with a single sentence,

Color me THE COLOR OF THE GARMENT

This is the trigger phrase for hypnosis. It will amplify the emotional response to its ultimate level, but also make her responsive to the trigger user's commands/attention. For example:

Color me fuchsia will make Kristina into a brat,
Color me yellow will make her hyperactive and happy.

The partner player will choose her emotion and where they trigger her, if at all. It doesn't have to be all smut, they may just want to fuck around and make her do stupid things.

Partner characters would be other users of the company app. They may be other girls like Kristina that recognise her, or the secret testers of the hidden effects. They could even be some random person in the street that just randomly says the trigger word in some uncanny stroke of luck. I like the idea of playing Kristina against all different types of characters.

Still with me? I guess you are wondering about Kristina.
Well, I'm not big into face claims, but I could give you one at a stretch. But if you care to use your imagination, she is a twenty-year-old college student that has moved to the city for study. Her parents are helping out as best they can with her finances, but she still has to work a part-time job and is trying to get some model work to get a bit more cash. Thankfully her dad pays the rent for her apartment because he wants to know where she stays and doesn't trust shared housing with college kids. She's 165 cm, well proportioned with a nice athletic body (even if is just barely a c-cup), long blonde hair and light brown eyes. She will be into guys though, she isn't bisexual or a lesbian (unless someone says the magic words and messes with her preferences lol).

Pairings are open. I'd love to play Kristina against males and females. Non-binary are also welcome but, sorry I'm not really interested in futa characters. If that confuses you I'd be willing to explain in PM. Males, females, trans-males, trans-females are all okay. No futa, sorry.

I know it seems a lot, but it really isn't that confusing.
  • Kristina will be herself except for one emotion growing stronger throughout the day.
  • The trigger phrase needs only be said once. Kristina will have to do/act/think according to how the speaker of the trigger says.
  • The trigger phrase amplifies the emotional boost for the day exponentially BUT won't change her opinions/thinking any other way. SO, if she doesn't like you, she still won't like you (unless the triggerer tells her to).
  • The effects last until midnight.

Okay, it's the end for now. Anyone care to choose her underwear? Please PM me if you are interested, or just want to chat about it and maybe help me work out the kinks…

UPDATE
There is now a group thread for the roleplay. If you want to have a look at the starter (and any action since then) then drop by and have a look HERE

underColor Selections
Red, Sheer Silk bra and crotchless thong associated with LUST

Last edited:
....Looking like day one is coming to a close soon.
Day two is taken :D

Would anybody be interested in playing on day three_

And a bump.
Yes, I'm in play, but always looking to chat about the idea and find prospective partners :D

Back
Top Bottom