Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Color me... (Roleplay) (NSFW)

What emotion would you like to see Kristina’s underwear influence?

• Bored

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gloomy

• Impatient

• Paranoid

• Total voters
"Hey, I just put on an act. I'm actually pretty good at math, but I pretend not to be so I'm not labeled a nerd." Derek smiled at her and started the car. "So, Kristina, have you ever thought about fucking me, without any other strings attached? Answer honestly." He started to drive to the love hotel. Thankfully they had lots of vacancies when he had checked his phone back in the bar, so he didn't need to worry about getting there last-minute only to find they had to turn around and find somewhere else.

Derek didn't actually have to add the 'answer honestly' clause to his question since Kristian was in a state that wouldn't allow her to lie unless ordered to. She did bite her lip tenderly just before answering though. "Yes, I have thought of having sex with you Dee," came the reply, honest and truthful but with no elaboration, or excuses. Just the answer to Derek's question while Kristina looked out the window as he drove. She seemed either oblivious or totally uncaring as she sat there with her nipples pressing through her shirt, the cardigan that she had worn to the bar left there forgotten hanging over the back of a chair.

Derek's heart skipped a beat when she answered him. So he was basically helping her fulfill a hidden desire! That made him feel better about this apparent control he had over her. "How badly do you want me right now?", he asked, his voice barely above a whisper as he neared the Japantown district. He stopped for a traffic cop who was directing traffic at a light without power. He turned his attention back to Kristina as he waited for the traffic to be cleared to move again.

The underColor underwear enhanced the emotion that the wearer associated with the color written on the card when they read it. Red had made Kristina think of the lust. Subtly all day she had been wanting someone to touch her, and Derek had actually been the only one to do so (except when she hugged her friend Amber). Kristina had wanted to feel more of his touch even before he dropped the trigger words. Now the amplification was growing exponentially. Seeing couples touching and showing affection out on the sidewalk was only fueling the fire.

"I want you to touch me, and hold me so badly.... I've never wanted anybody so badly before," she said squirming a little in the seat there in the car but still not looking at Derek, just out the window as he drove.

Derek trembled in anticipation as he approached the love hotel. "Patience, Tina. Soon we'll be able to touch each other all we want and so much more." He smiled and reached out to her as they stopped at a red light, and laid the back of his hand on her cheek. "Let's do something we've both wanted. Let's go to a Japanese love hotel. Does that sound good?" He gently stroked the cheek before the light turned green and he started to move again.

A soft coo came from Kristina's lips as Derek stroked her cheek and she turned to look at him. Lust burned in her eyes. She had of course heard of some of the crazy and whacky 'love hotels' that they had in Japan so people that lived with their families could be intimate without bothering the whole household (or even neighbours with the houses so small and close). Recently there had been copies appearing outside of Japan, mostly in the Little Tokyos of the world. While actually going to Japan would have been prefered, visiting one of the knock-offs nearby appealed to the normally reserved Kristina even when she wasn't having her arousal levels amplified.

She nodded, her cheek rubbing against Derek's hand. "Yes, it sounds soooo good," she said in a low, breathy voice.

"Good! We're almost at the best love hotel this side of Pearl Harbor! My treat, of course!" Derek grinned at Kristina as he pulled into the parking lot. "Shall we?", he asked as he opened the door and went around to the passenger side to let her out. He beckoned her instead of telling her to get out, hoping it would be enough. "Oh, and by the way, I want you to enjoy this. Don't consider it an order, just a heartfelt request from your best friend. And if there's anything you need, anything at all, just tell me. All right?" When she would climb out of the car, he would wrap her in a warm embrace and kiss her full on the lips.

When the door was opened for her Kristina was ready to get out without being told to, it was kind of implied after all. She paused only to listen to Derek, her neck craned back to look at her much taller friend. She nodded her agreement to what he said then as he beckoned her closer, she left the car and took the opportunity to close the car door behind her. Unlike the hug that Kristina had received in her apartment, there were no objections to this embrace, nothing at all uncomfortable about it. Quite the opposite as she leaned into it when she saw it coming then wrapped her arms around Derek's neck and returned his kiss passionately. Her body pressed into his as she helped hold herself up on her tip-toes by the arms wrapped around his neck. There was no way that Kristina could fake the lust and passion in that kiss. Other women may have been able to, but this was definitely genuine lust oozing from the blonde.

The lust and passion that Kristina showed surprised Derek as he gratefully deepened the kiss. This can't be the mind control's doing, he thought. She must really have a secret desire to climb me like a tree or whatever you wanna call it. He kept his lips on hers as he lifted her into his arms and carried her over the threshold into the hotel lobby, setting her down and breaking apart only because he had to book their room. "Wait here, my little firecracker," he said as he went over to the front desk. It seemed that a few of the deluxe rooms were available, where the toys were more sophisticated and batteries, when applicable, were included, plus there was a Jacuzzi, large walk-in shower, massage table...the whole nine yards. He paid for the room and beckoned for Tina to follow him to the elevator. Once the doors slid shut, he gave her his next order: "Play with yourself. Now." If she didn't cum before the elevator got to their floor, he'd carry her to their room.

When Derek finally broke the kiss, Kristina's mouth followed his like she wanted more and wasn't finished. Of course, after he told her to wait after setting her down she had no choice but to do exactly as he had told her to do. The antsy blonde nibbled on her bottom lip as she watched Derek's back as he made the arrangements for the room and waiting for him to return seemed to take an eternity.

The usually shy and reserved college student looked like a totally different young woman. Kristina had the air of a well-trained dog watching its dinner and waiting to be given permission to eat. And when Derek wordlessly beckoned her to join him at the elevator she all but dashed to his side to join him in the lift. Kristina was still back to the door facing into the lift when Derek spoke. For a few moments, she stood frozen looking up at him doe-eyed, then slowly her right hand moved to cup her crotch through her jeans. Her fingers pressing firmly massaging down, then up. Her normally good posture slouched at the shoulders as she moaned, her eyes fluttering before her hand started to massage upwards again. This time it continued higher and she tried to plunge her fingers into the waistband of her jeans.

The waistband of the jeans didn't leave enough room, so hastily with both hands, Kristina unbuttoned the fly and thrust her hand inside. An even louder moan echoed through the lift as she was surprised at the feeling of her fingers sliding into her jeans and meeting her bare labia. She had forgotten entirely that the thong was crotchless. Again Kristina's posture curled forward as she looked right on the brink of climax already just as the elevator began to slow just as the chime announced their arrival.

Derek hoisted Kristina into his arms again and carried her to his room like he had resolved to. He knew that she wouldn't stop until he told her to, and so he endeavored to hold her in a way that allowed her to continue comfortably. If she came right there in his arms in the hallway, then great! This was more or less one of the best public places to do so.

He already had his keycard for the room in his hand when he picked her up, and slid it deftly into the door lock, which answered with a beep and a green light. He pushed down the door handle and entered their little love shack for the afternoon and evening.

Being picked up while still being wrist deep in her jeans made Kristina yelp in surprise. Her one free hand reached over to hold Derek's shirt to steady herself while he carried her to the room. The fingers on the hand in her pants cupped and kneaded her pussy, her index finger nestling between the swollen, wet folds of her labia. Kristina rarely masturbated. It wasn't that she had anything against it, or that it disgusted her. She just never really felt the need to. Her hand began to pick up speed but slowed to a crawl as Derek opened the door to the room and carried her inside.

From the entrance, the large TV and three-seater sofa dominated the view. There was a games console and a karaoke machine on one side of the television and a vending machine full of sex toys, lube, and condoms on the other. There was a small 'play' area in a slightly lowered amphitheatre behind the sofa area with the massage tables and other bizarre equipment that wouldn't look out of place in either a gym or a dungeon. Dominating the back wall was a king-sized bed and in the corner between the paly area and the bed area was a bathroom with all glass walls. The shower and bath occupied the whole room. so that it was a big wet area. The only hidden areas in the large room were a couple of closets near the entrance and a toilet by the bathroom.

The modern-looking room would have looked stylish, and even upmarket if the walls weren't painted pinks, yellows and blues making it look like a 70's disco motif or something. It definitely wasn't a room decorated for relaxing! And what was worse, dimming the lights turned on black lights that showed glow in the dark scenes of the ocean complete with dolphins jumping out of the water behind the tv and bed.

Even in her state of arousal Kristina looked up at Derek and said "Wow!" then began to chuckle like her usual self.

Derek chuckled as well. "I knew I shoulda taken you to the airport. Ah well. I don't speak Japanese anyway." He looked at Kristina, decided to leave the lights on because this was at least a little better than the luminescent ocean scenes, and went and inspected the vending machine. The thing took tokens? He looked around and saw a jar full of them on the coffee table with a printed card that read, 'Compliments of the Management.' He smirked and ordered a Hitachi Magic Wand, a Rabbit, and some lube, just in case. Then he went over and inspected the sex machine, two different varieties of Sybian, and the sex swing, making sure they were clean and well-maintained. It turned out they were. Satisfied their romp wouldn't kill or maim Kristina, he turned back towards her and said, "I didn't say you could stop playing with yourself. Do it naked, now we're in the room."

As Derek took his time exploring the room of the love hotel, Kristina sat there on the sofa where she had been deposited by her friend. She watched him, yearning to touch him and for his touch as her hand still rubbed away inside her jeans. The way that he seemed to ignore her was driving her even more wild.

This was the first time Kristina had ever done something like this. She had never masturbated in front of anyone, and felt shame and embarrassment at doing so. But on the other hand she couldn’t stop and she just got hornier and hornier by the rub. When Derek accused her of stopping she looked a little crestfallen. “I didn’t…. Can’t you just come here so I can touch you Dee?” She whined then began to follow his newest command.

‘Do it naked,’ the words bounced around in Kristina’s head, her hand stopping as the new command took priority to the previous order to touch herself. Despite the underColor garments messing with her mind, Kristina still felt anxious about just stripping there for Derek, but she had to do it. She couldn't understand why, but she had to. She sat up in the sofa and pulled the t-shirt over head revealing the small, red, silk bra. Then she bent, took off her shoes and socks before fully unfastening her mom jeans and letting them drop to the floor and step out of them.

Kristina stood there in only the skimpy undergarments watching Derek as her hands slowly reached behind her to unfasten the bra her jaw clenched and she unhooked the strap and removed the bra and dropped it on the sofa. Her face was bright red as she pushed the tiny thong down and stepped out of it when it fell. Standing stark naked Kristina’s hand went back to her crotch and she resumed masturbating right there in front of one of her best friends because he had told her to!

When Kristina whined, Derek took notice, and of the fact she looked a little ashamed and embarrassed. He went over to her and held her like she wanted him to. "Shh. I'm sorry. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere else. I was just having a look around, to make sure everything's okay." While he left room for her to keep rubbing herself, his pants were tenting obscenely, his erection straining the zipper. "God, you turn me on so much," he mumbled in her ear as he nibbled on it, sliding around behind her and laying one hand on her breast and playing with the rock-hard nipple, the other on top of the hand she had between her legs, not really guiding her movements with it, just along for the ride, so to speak. His front pressed against her back and his tented pants pressed against her in a very obvious way as he softly touched her and kissed her neck, earlobe, and cheeks. "You're so bold and so very beautiful. I hope you know that," he whispered in her ear between kisses. He stepped out of his shoes but otherwise remained clothed. He'd get naked once she had an orgasm or ten. Derek wanted to see just how powerful the Hitachi really was....

When Derek came closer Kristina's hand reached out towards his bulging crotch as she rubbed herself but before she could make contact he moved to her side. As his mouth found her ear she tilted her head to the side to give him better access and a long, lewd moan came as he nibbled on her ear. Again she tried to reach for his crotch but he again moved to stand behind her and slid his large hand over her petite breast. A much louder moan sounded from her lips as the hand teased her hard, sensitive nipple. Her nipples had been at least semi-hard since the morning and they were even more sensitive than normal.

Kristina went a little weak at the knees and she leant back into Derek as he held the hand still rubbing her pussy. His kisses and nibbles just made her melt into him so much more. If Derek looked at Kristna's face in one of the many mirrors in the room he would see that she was a very different Kristina than usual. Her face was a mask of lust and arousal. The usual spark in her eyes was gone, replaced by a flame. She squirmed there in pleasure, but part of it was because she was still trying to get her hand on Derek. Turning her head in his direction she whined, "Whatever, just don't stop," and with that, she leaned forward enough to slip her hand between their two bodies and gripped the cock poking into her back. She massaged it there through Derek's pants as her other hand rubbed herself. "There it is," she chuckled as she looked up towards his face.

Derek let out a half-chuckle, half-moan as Kristina grabbed his cock. "Yep. There it is." He didn't want to break contact with her, so he said, "If you wanna touch me so bad, help me take off my clothes. You can use both hands if you need to, but don't jerk me off. When I'm naked, go back to touching yourself and don't stop until you cum for me." That was only the first of many orgasms he wished to see Kristina have, but if he had anything to say about it, it would be the only one she would give herself. If his cock needed a rest, the Hitachi, Rabbit, the Sybians, sex machine, even the shower head and Jacuzzi jets would see to her pleasure, and he would make sure to be in control of each and every one of those things.

After Derek spoke, the shorter blonde turned to face her school friend. Looking up at his face, her hands worked him out of his shirt before dropping it on the floor. She rand her hands over his chest, her nails digging in slightly before teasing his nipples with her fingers before her hands went to unfasten his pants. As her fingers lowered the fly she leaned forward and kissed Derek's tummy as her hands pushed his pants down. She kissed lower as her fingers slipped into the waistband of his underpants and lowered them too. Kristina kissed lower and lower until her lips were touching his pubic hair. "This isn't jerking you off," she said as she planted a lippy kiss on the left side of his shaft near the base. Her eyes twinkled looking up at him as she slowly kissed along the side of his shaft.

Derek moaned and let Kristina kiss his cock for a few more moments before he stepped out of his pants, underwear and shoes all at once and kicked them aside. He remembered what he had told her: when he was naked, go back to touching herself, and don't stop until she cums. He wordlessly tapped her head and pointed at his bare legs and feet, knowing that she'd immediately start touching herself again when she realized he was naked. "I don't need your mouth to get hard. Looking at you is plenty. Sit back on the couch while you get yourself off."

On her knees looking up at Derek after he completed the undressing himself Kristina pouted, her lust again being denied. The thing about lust being that it is relative to each person, Kristina it seemed was the type to lust after climax and self-gratification because she had been so close to the edge of cumming the moment that she put her hand down her mom jeans in the elevator. Kristina it seemed was the type that enjoyed pleasing others, or at least her mind was rationalising her obeying Derek's commands as such.

The petite college student crawled back to the sofa on her hands and knees then got up on it like instructed. She pressed he back to the rear of the chair, put her feet in the edge, legs opened like the letter M and resumed rubbing herself. This time it was just two fingers in little circles over her clit as she bit her lip and looked away. Soft moans began to come from her lips then her free hand cupped her breast. Kristina bit her lip harder and teased her nipple as her fingers increased in speed.

Shortly after she searched for orgasm rather than just masturbate her hips shot up into the fingers at her pussy. Kristina squeezed her eyes closed as her hips spasmed into her hand as she came there masturbating in front of her school friend.

Derek smiled. "Good. You'll have plenty of chances later to do what you were doing with your mouth. Right now I want you, all of you, and I want it right now. So relax, please. I'm definitely not going to leave you hanging." He noticed Kristina's sex was plenty wet already, so he felt like he didn't need to grab any lube (but he noted where he had put it, just in case) and so he crawled along the couch to where she sat, and started to kiss just above her pubic hair and up her body until he started to kiss that spot on her neck she liked before, at the same time arching his back so he could keep on kissing her as well as gently ease his big cock inside her. "How does that feel?", he whispered in her ear. He rolled his hips slightly as he waited for her to answer.

While the lips tenderly kissed their way up Kristina's body it continued to have little spasms and twitches in the aftermath of the climax. And when the lips returned to her neck, she almost submissively turned her head to allow the mouth better access while she cooed and moaned softly. She made a soft yelp and her body stiffened for a moment when Derek placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She didn't complain, quite the opposite, Kristina opened her knees wider for the much larger man. As he pushed to enter her, Kristina moaned and arched her back while Derek's cock slid deeper and deeper inside her, stretching her pussy to accommodate him.

After Derek asked how it felt she bit her lips but then moaned before she could answer as he rolled his hips. "Good...." she said softly, "But go slow. I just came....." Her answer was soft like she didn't like talking about what she was feeling.

Derek picked up on her mood. "Tina, I wish you were more confident. You're so beautiful and so sexy. You don't ever need to be ashamed to be a sexual person." He started to ever so slowly pull himself up and out, then back in before his glans could pop out of her entrance. Slow and sensual was the phrase that best described his pace. Derek's lips went back towards her neck, but before he started kissing again, he said, "You can touch me if you like." Then he started to hit that sweet spot on her neck, punctuated by moans of his own as he relished in how good it felt to be inside her.

As Derek started to slowly thrust as he moaned and kissed her neck Kristina reached up with both hands and gripped his shoulders, her nails digging in slightly. She moaned along with him and as he built up a rhythm her hips began to roll into his as they started to move in unison on the couch. Being essentially curled up there on the sofa she felt so small under her tall friend as her tight pussy gripped onto his cock as her had sex with her.

Derek started to pick up his pace, and moaned louder as a result. He held himself up with one hand and ran the other along as much of her body as he could reach "So beautiful," he murmured into her neck between kisses. He would have begged her to cum with hum, but he was thinking that wouldn't be necessary. Adding that rolling motion to his thrusting, he moaned even louder and started to pinch her nipple, hoping to coax out her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom